Bookedin Logo

Online appointment booking for busy shops.

Bookedin Reviews - Page 4

BR

Brandon R.

Cosmetics, self-employed

Amazing service

Absolutely love it! It has made my life so much easier.

Pros

I spent so much time trying to schedule appointments! With a little bit of leg work in the beginning you can set your schedule well ahead of time. I now use this software to direct clients to on my website and it allows them to find a day and time that works for them! Cuts out a lot of the middle man!

Cons

There is some prep time, but it's worth it. I do wish you could change hours for multiple days at a time and I wish that there was a way to make vacation day instead of unavailable.

DG

Dianna G.

Makes appointment setting quick & convenient for our clients.

Pros

The ease of use. We work other jobs, aside from our business & this is a very efficient way to book all of our appointments & keep our schedule organized. Our clients tell us that prefer the book now system over making traditional phone calls to schedule appointments.

Cons

The only suggestion I'd recommend is being able to attach a photo to a clients file would be very helpful to the tattoo industry.

BP

Brenton P.

Fine Art, self-employed

Great product, great value

I love it. Wouldn’t change it.

Pros

I love this software for all of its features and it’s very user friendly

Cons

The app can be kind of “glitchy” at times but not enough to cause any real issue

Thank you Brenton for this amazing review! Never hesitate to reach out if you have any questions/comments for us we love hearing from you, here is our email: support@bookedin.net

HR

Heidi R.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

My customers love my booking system

My customers love how easy it is to use BookedIn. I also love how easy and intuitive the program is to use. If I ever have any issues, I contact customer support. They are always cheerful and helpful and I feel genuinely cared for as their client.

Pros

Easy, clean and inexpensive

Cons

I would like more options, fonts and colors.

CH

Chris H.

What's Not To Love?

I am a Massage Therapist and have used BookedIN for almost 2 years. I receive compliments weekly on behalf of BookedIN. My clients find it quick and easy to use, whether it's booking in, or unfortunately cancelling, it can be done with minimal effort or time. They also enjoy the PayPal element, allowing them to avoid that stop at the bank for cash, during their busy day. I have to love a product that makes my life easier, AND my clients' too. You guys make me look good. Thank you.

Pros

Ease and quickness of use.

Cons

I really don't have any Cons.

Great online schedule app!

Pros

This is a very easy app, for both customers and me to use. It also expands and offers other features like other users, email and text reminders, easy to use customizable schedules and 5 free bookings a month on a standard account. Which made transitioning to a more comprehensive app and stragglers, who get hundreds of emails and never opened my newsletters, can still "book in" without a hastle.

Cons

It was only a schedule and the service and pricing area was confusing. I loved the app but I needed to expand my capabilities a little.

KI

Keith I.

I've Tried Everything!

Pros

1. Easy to use 2. Effective 3. Attractive Client Interface I've used pretty much every scheduling software on the planet and Bookedin is, by far, the best in every way. I can't imagine running my hypnosis practice without it!

Cons

There are ZERO Cons to Bookedin. I can't think of one thing I'd suggest to them to make it better.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review; you're a rockstar, Keith! I like how you enumerated the great stuff and made us feel that you're our #1 fan! Please continue to spread the good news! --Geno

TO

Tatum O.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Awesome Scheduling Tool

We love this scheduling system however have been experiencing some technical difficulties lately ....customer service is incredible though and they normally get the issue repaired asap :)...I do find however that the booked in service is slow when searching for a customer's booking info...

Pros

so user friendly

Cons

response time

Nancy G. C.

Cosmetics,

This app is exactly what I need to assist me in running my small business!

See previous questions

Pros

The options of payment plans are ideal for a a growing small business, because they range from Free to "Pay as you Go", to Monthly, and even Yearly. I love the "Sync" feature on the paid plans! This is my favourite feature ever!

Cons

I would have loved to have more design capabilities for the Booking Page that my clients land on, so, I can do more branding.

MM

Melissa M.

Arts and Crafts, 1-10 employees

Great so far!

Less cancellations or no-shows.

Pros

I like the client lists and information, as well as the email confirmations and reminders to the clients.

Cons

Our artists find it a bit difficult to move clients around, say if they need to swap appointments for 2 different clients. You need to cancel one before you can swap it out.

Hi Melissa, Thank you so much for the review! Regarding moving clients around, your artists will want to use the "change" option. This lets artists move/reschedule any appointment without having to cancel it. In the mobile app: tap on the appointment, then tap "change" then enter in a new time/date & save. In desktop you can simply drag-and-drop. If you're swapping 2 clients appointments, you will need to turn on the "allow double booking internal only" feature to account for a momentary overlap while you are swapping the 2 appointments. Here's a guide on how to do this: https://support.bookedin.com/hc/en-us/articles/201611906 Please let me know if you have any other questions at all! Email me here: leanne@bookedin.net =)

DA

Desiree A.

Veterinary, self-employed

Easy to use and a good beginners app

Overall it is a good app. I am glad that my clients seem to be able to make appt easily and some of them are elserly

Pros

I love that it sends out reminders. The app is fairly easy to use for all ages

Cons

It needs to have more options to customize things. Id like to beable to click and drag clients to easily move in the calendar. It needs somewhere to add notes

Thank you for the feedback Desiree. We trust we can bring you and your office lots of value this year! Please definitely check out the "Clients" area of the app, it's got spots for taking notes and you can add custom form-fields too. Please reach out any time if we can assist. Support@bookedin.com

HB

Hannah B.

Fine Art, self-employed

Easy and convenient booking app!

It has definitely made booking easier for me and has taken away the hassle of paper calendars and writing out appointment cards.

Pros

I love that this software sends reminders to my clients so they can either confirm their appointment or let me know if they need to reschedule. I also love having a database for client information like phone numbers and emails.

Cons

I wish the mobile app had easier access for sending and refunding payments. I must open an actual web browser to access that feature.

Amber R.

Mental Health Care, self-employed

Amber's review

This product makes my business run smoothly. I work by myself, for myself and do not always have the time to schedule people this makes my life so much easier. It is nice for my clients to be able to compare their schedules to my availability as well.

Pros

Cons

Sometimes it does not remember emails and there are no text message reminders for patients.

Hey Amber, BookedIN is super excited to announce patient text reminders are now live! Looks like you have not activated them yet though. You'll find the new settings under "settings > email/text reminders" in your web account. Please give us a shout any time if you need help. =)

RM

Russell M.

Arts and Crafts, self-employed

BEST BOOKING SOFTWARE EVER!

This software has gave me a peace of mind by allowing me to spend more time where the work is truly needed instead of behind the keyboard manually entering each and every appointment and the detail's associated with them. Its also allowed my clients to make the deposits i require right then and there to help aid the process of getting into my chair! So wonderful!

Pros

This booking software not only gave me almost ¹/3 of my time back from manually booking people and taking deposits from them on my day to day routine, but it also made scheduling for my client's way easier as it allows them to go through themselves and book the time and day that best suit's their schedule as well! Not to mention the fine tuning of time detail you are able to set for each session they book!

Cons

To be quite honest, i havent found anything that im not crazy about with this software. Its exceeded my expectations ten fold!

je

jamie e.

Automotive, 51-200 employees

Awesome provider

We have been using BookedIn for over 2 years and have added it to our second location because it worked so well! Nothing out there compares to what booked in offers and for the price. Huge fan here!

Pros

ease of use, customer support

Cons

lack of customization

MM

Meagan M.

Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

Overall, we have enjoyed using this scheduling system.

Pros

Our favorite feature is probably the email confirmations and text reminders. Our clients love the text reminders as well!

Cons

It would be nice if you could separate the activity according to each employee. Also, a feature that would show special notes about each client would be nice (without having to manually search the client individually)

KL

Kim L.

Individual & Family Services, 1-10 employees

It's a good app for the price

For the most part I really like this app. However there are some glitches that occasionally affect the function, for example and employees calendar on their app might not sync to the master calendar. Typically this requires everybody involved to log out and log back in. This happens maybe once a month. Other than that I have been very happy with it

Pros

I like that my employees can have the app on their phone and their calendar will sync to it.

Cons

It tends to be a little glitchy. Calendars not always thinking which is fixed by logging out and logging back in however that can be a pain sometimes

YD

Yan D.

Retail,

Happy customer :)

i've been a loyal customer for 5 years, recommended Bookedin to many shop owners, nothing more to say from a happy client !

Pros

easy to use, make our job very easy

Cons

i would say client search and not being able to see multiple view on the app !

MW

Melissa W.

Medical Practice, self-employed

BookedIN is the best thing I use for my business

BookedIN is a huge help for me, running my own business can be time consuming and BookedIN takes so much pressure off me and gives me more time for my clients. All of my clients have given me great feedback about bookedin and they love the friendly reminder right to their mobile phones.

Pros

I love the simplicity of this software. I am a Masssage Therapsit and it allows my clients to book online and it saves me having to remind them about upcoming appointments.

Cons

There is nothing that I do not like about this software.

MG

Michael G.

Very convenient easy to use.

Convenience

Pros

Clients can see when you're available and when you're not available. Can also set it up for customers or clients to pay ahead of time.

Cons

For the days not available wished that it was possible to just leave a note for public viewing without having to put in a time slot or availability times.

SV

S V.

AMAZING SOFTWARE

I would not use another program. This one is perfect! Only once in 7 years was there a glitch, which they did handle and now its great.

Pros

the lay out, user friendly

Cons

the glitch that one time

KF

Karen F.

Medical Practice, 1-10 employees

Helped put practice tremendously!

Stopped our scheduling issues we were having. When we need help we receive a response asap.

Pros

So easy to use. Extremely efficient and saves us so much time. Also love that the appointments can be put in their time zone. Excellent product!

Cons

Not a thing. There is not one thing that we don’t like

Thank you Karen, we are so glad Bookedin is helping out your practice and fixed all of your scheduling issues. High fives all around! ~Leanne

EF

Erin F.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Great Scheduling Ap

Pros

Ease of use an functionality. Makes scheduling easy. very user friendly my clients love it. love the reminders sent out. updates are great adding special fields to your own business. multiple calendars

Cons

the cost if fairly high per month. I have friends who use the ap that somehow pay less for the same service.

CL

Candie L.

Bookedin is wonderfully

BookedIN system is very user-friendly and eases to use. Customer service is great and very helpful and friendly. I love BookedIN. When I asked about some features, that actually they didn't have, they made it happen quickly. Very service and customer orientated.

Pros

Easy to use, user-friendly. Provide an opportunity to describe each service in details.

KA

Keyta A.

Financial Services, 1-10 employees

2 years strong

I love this services. It is so easy to use. The customer service is the best. I am an extremely happy client.

Pros

Very easy to use

Cons

Paypal is is only method of accepting payments