Bookedin Reviews - Page 4

Great product and service

I tried couple online scheduling services, they are all good. I chose Bookedin because monthly rate is reasonable, the system provides access to collect service fees and offer discount for advance payment. I can list all my services with description. I can schedule and change my work time easily. Couple times I emailed the company asked if they offer some features along with the service,...

Very good. No complaints

Pros

Easy to use, I like the texting reminder feature the best. I also like the auto search as I begin punching someone's number in. The public / private services are also a plus as what gets seen by public is different than my needs

Cons

I would like to do a blast text for updates to my customers. Maybe even generate a list or who was seen and when? No on a single customer but multiple so I can do recalls

Super Happy!

My phone time has reduced considerably but the clinic is booking up. It's just simple and clean. The only suggestion I would make is that new first time clients on the system might be flagged in some way, different colour or a recognisable symbol. Thanks!

Pros

Everything

Cons

New clients should be flagged in some way in the calendar view.

Fantastic and so user-friendly!

Time saving, more organized and streamlined workflow and client scheduling management.

Pros

I have tried several appointment booking software applications and this is the best one by far! So easy to use and convenient... no more needing my appointment book in front of me when I am out of the shop. I can access my schedule with the touch of a button by smart phone anywhere I go, on my iPad too! It has a clean crisp layout and is very straightforward. I really love how easy it is to navigate to my client list and find out when all of their appointments are. I also love the professional look of the booking page that the client sees.

Cons

It would be nice if there was an easier way to print your monthly schedule out, but the current way is not too frustrating.

Great scheduler at a very economical cost

Overall I am very happy with it. It has freed up my time of answering phone calls and texts.

Pros

My patients love the ability to schedule their own appointments. Our missed appointments are very few now because of the reminders sent.

Cons

The inability to merge data of patients. For example. Sometimes a patient may only use their first name to make an appointment (the software should not allow only one name). Then I have the patient twice in my system and there isn’t a way to merge the data together. We need something like on the iPhone where it asks “merge data with existing client”.

Thank you for the awesome review, Timothy! It's good to know that you're happy with Bookedin and it made your life easier managing your business. Cheers for more years to come with us! --Geno

Great product if you don't need many options.

Our company has been using BookedIn for a year and a half. The program is great and our clients love it. The best thing is that our customers can order without the need to login. The problem is that our business has outgrown the platform. We have too many products and the platform just lacks features to help manage all of those products. For example, most of our products have upgrades or options....

Pros

Cons

Few options and little control over how it works.

Bookedin Review

I like using the software. The only thing I would add is too be able to have a search bar at the top to identify easier when a client booked by date instead of scrolling threw hundred of pages. Especially when groupons book online makes it much easier.

Pros

ease of use. Colorful

Cons

Listed prev page.

I went looking for a booking app that would integrate with Outlook and allow my clients to book me.

For me it has been much easier to book appointments rather than playing email tag.

Pros

What I like most about the software is that it has got a clean, professional look and integrates well with mobile. Most people are on their phones these days so that's important. For my needs, it allows clients to book time with me and specify the type of service they are seeking. That gives me information. They also get email or text reminders of the appointment...

Cons

I deal with clients all over the continental U.S. and my clients are often confused by the fact that they have to think about their time zone when booking in mine. Not great when you're trying to make things easier on the client. The people at BookedIn tell me this functionality is coming...I hope soon

Review today nov 15

Works great. I don't know what else to type for the 100 characters so I will just type until then:)

Peace of mind

It’s amazing- so easy to use and confirm our appointments before m going there

Pros

I like that I know who and where my employees are and who they are meeting with available contact info

Cons

It’s a bit pricy when you get more agents on my team so I know where they are

Thank you so much for this glowing review Emily! We're thrilled to know Bookedin is giving you peace of mind.

BookedIn Saved my life!

We are a small cleaning service and found we were double booking in the office and out on the job. With bookedin our gals out on the jobs can book their next appointment right from their phone and know what has been scheduled in the office. The notes option is great to share details on customers and specifics to the cleaning job so if another crew needs to go out they will know what to expect. The only draw back is you have to manually enter appointments, there is no way to set a standing every other week or once a month appointment for a customer.

Pros

I love how easy it is to use and the e-mail confirmations that are sent out to the customers. It not only helps with cancelations but also with miscommunication.

Cons

There is no way to mark a customer as a regular standing appointment, you have to enter the appointment in manually each time.

Fantastic product

Pros

Easy to use, Fantastic product and amazing value for money, especially compared to some of the much more expensive systems out there. I would and do recommend this to anyone looking for an online booking service.

Cons

Way better than manually scheduling bookings,

Not having to have actual conversations and figure out when I'm available and the client is available.

Pros

It works well with my real estate photography business, most other apps we geared for taking bookings at 1 location. I rarely have the same location, and if I do all the client info is saved.

Cons

I'm still having trouble with the "break" time. Ex: 1:00hr session at 3:00pm plus 30 mins break. But it is still possible to book 4:00pm.

Thank you for your review Dan! Regarding the "break" time, it sounds like you need to adjust your "booking interval". This helps space out the appointments to account for your break time. Go to "settings > calendars > edit "booking interval". Change booking interval to 1.5 hours. Let us know if we can help you set this up! Email any time: support@bookedin.zendesk.com

Great calendar tool

Pros

I like the feature to integrate calendars into my schedule. It's also great to have the reminders for appointments available to be sent thru email or text depending on the client.

Cons

I wish I could have multiple schedules for different types of appointments and who the appointment would be with. Other then that it's great for scheduling

Photos for my clients to review

It would be nice to have a photo section for my new clients to review my work (hair cuts and styles) I'm a barber.

Pros

Easy access to my link

Cons

Maybe have text msgs to my clients along with the emails for appointment reminders

Hi Gabriel! We're super excited to announce bookedIN text message reminders are live! Looks like your clients are using it already. Got any feedback for us? Give our team a shout any time. =)

My favorite scheduling software

Pros

They are SO easy to use! I've tried every scheduling software out there and BookedIN is by far the best. It has the easiest user face, and they send email and text reminders which I love.

Cons

I wish I could select specifically how far in advance reminders are sent. And unfortunately you can't input clients as regularly repeating.

Invaluable Business Tool

Pros

Client booking is so easy with this software. It saves me so much time to allow clients to schedule appointments through BookedIN

Cons

Love the new repeat feature but when I have conflicts it doesn’t allow me to just book around those. I have to adjust start/end dates before and after each conflicted dated.

Great service. 1 missing attribute.

This service is almost perfect besides the unavailability to book more than 1 appointment at a time.

Pros

That it now has an APP.

Cons

That my clients cannot book more than 1 appointment at a time.

Love BookedIN

Booked in is very easy to use

Pros

What I like is the multi functional and easy to use

Cons

What I do not like, I wish I could upload pictures

Changed to BookedIN

Very impressed! Fast responses and great tutorials.

Pros

The ease of use! If I can't figure something out, there are short and simple videos that answer my questions and if not then the customer service response via email has been AMAZING! I came from a much less expensive booking program and every time I had a question he made me feel stupid! I left and pay more and am much happier.

Cons

I have an event every year that has 5 minute time slots for three days. The bookings in the program sit on top of each other and are hard to read in the 5 minute increment. This issue has been addressed and hopefully a solution is being worked on.

Makes life easier

Trying to get clients booked in can be a struggle sometimes. With BookedIN this is now stress free, clients can be sent a link or go online and find a suitable time to come in. They can also pay before the session through a confirmation email. Love it!!!

Pros

It's easy to use and it frees up my time

Cons

Reoccurring sessions are not available but I know this is being worked on

My clients are happy easy to use

Less phone calls and emails for scheduling

Pros

It was super easy to set up. I like the color coding. It is nice to be able to change my hours and settings

Cons

It is mpre expensive than other sites but i feel like since my clients are using it i am locked in. I wish it was easier to change my hours by day with my phone

Less work for me so I can focus on my projects

Time and money saved

Pros

Straight forward to use with clients. No hassling on my rates, easy to accept deposits instantly and the funds go into paypal where I can save money easily.

Cons

As a group calendar its very hard for my clientele to specifically find my days available vs my associates.

1st Class software

I this particular point I haven't found any

Pros

25 years in the industry and this is by far the easiest most effective and efficient software I have ever used and even all of my clients make a comment on how easy and effect of this is

Cons

I this particular point I haven't found any

There is a few things to work on

For example, I entered all my services and when I tried to put them in order you can't, I would have to delete them all and restart the process, also I wish that I could write something so my customers could read when booking like: new customers wanting color and highlights allow yourselves 3 hours booking Something the app is slow and I'm busy, dislike waiting for it to open or change. Also it would be nice if I could double book but not allow my customers to do so, as I know myself what I can do or not .

Pros

Book from anywhere, don't need to be at work. Also customers can book at any time they like

Cons

Some times it takes forever to open, notntime for that .