Bookedin Reviews

4.64/5 (201 reviews)

Hava Rubin

So Helpful

Reviewed 2019-03-13

Pros
It is so easy to manage my patients this way instead of constant text messaging. My patients have also found it to be super easy for them to use and pleasing to the eye.

Cons
I would love if I was able to block certain services to certain days.

Brandy Burgans

It's just too easy!

Reviewed 2017-03-13

BookedIn has made a huge positive change in my business. I love how simple the platform is for everyone; myself, and my clients to navigate. Even making subtle changes is simple and direct. And my business income has boosted since I began using it. I am anxious for them to begin using a SMS appointing reminder notification in addition to the email reminders, but all in all this program is definitely worth it.

Pros
Ease of use for myself and for my clients.

Cons
Anxiously awaiting the rolling out of SMS confirmations in addition to the current email confirmations.

Response from BookedIN

Hi Brandy! We're super excited to announce bookedIN SMS reminders are live! Looks like your clients are using it already. Got any feedback for us? Give our team a shout any time. =)

Diana Osborne

LOVE that it has automated reminder email and text system! Easy to use, could have more features.

Reviewed 2017-06-06

Automated email and text reminders are amazing!!! And that I can access it from anywhere online.

Pros
Email and text reminders, slightly customizable which is great. It's also very easy to use and figure out. The online booking is a great option as well for the price (although I don't use it).

Cons
I would love to completely customize the email and text reminders, and also I'd love if I could book a processing time in between colours, etc. It would allow my timing to be more clear, right now it's just stacks it even if I'm double booking. And for some reason the last update made the blocks that are booked more squished.

Stacy Mueller

Great Time Saving Tool

Reviewed 2018-03-08
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
Not having to chase clients for payment or spend valuable time on the phone to follow-up and nail down appointments is wonderful.

Cons
I wish you could do automatic emails to touch base and stay top of mind with clients after the fact.

QunTisha Morrell

Amazing

Reviewed 2017-12-14

Personal Assistant

Pros
For me, the pros would be how easy it is to use this software. It is very simple. Even my older clients love it.

Cons
The cons are pricing and the fact that I can't display my work so the clients can see as they booked.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Shala O'Neal

Hair salon

Reviewed 2016-11-16

I really love my Bookedin system I just don't like the fact for a couple days I will get notifications and then I will not receive any. I have to sign completely out and back into receive my notifications.

Pros
Keeping my schedule under control

Cons
Having to sign out every time just to make sure I get my notifications. I wish my notifications that come through all the time I miss a lot of appointments because of that

Response from BookedIN

Thank you so much for the review here Shala! We're super glad you found us. =) For the app notifications, I believe this issue has been fixed. Can you please update your bookedIN iPhone app? If you have any other issues, or would like some help testing the notifications, please email me any time: leanne @ bookedin.net

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

Lorna BERMUDEZ

This product allows client to book from anywhere at anytime!

Reviewed 2015-03-22

I've been using this online booking service for about 6 months now ans so far I am really happy with it. Clients report that it is very easy for them to use which is a huge plus in my opinion. Initially it took some time and consideration on my part though as to how to set it up because of the menu I offer, but any time I realized I was missing a service category it was easy to edit the calender. It has allowed clients to get on my calendar any from anywhere, the airplane, Spain, the supermarket, etc and at any time. I needed an online calender when the salon I work at hired a less than qualified receptionist so this solved my dilemma. I would like to see a text reminder feature in the future.

Response from BookedIN

Hey Lorna!

BookedIN is super excited to announce client text reminders are now live!

Looks like you have not activated them yet though. You'll find the new settings under "settings > email/text reminders" in your web account.

Please give us a shout any time if you need help. =)

Marcus Sias

No problems I love bookedin has made my scheduling worry and hassle free. customers never complain.

Reviewed 2017-06-01

Hassle free Scheduling

Pros
Everything duplicating clients, merge of duplicates would be very helpful. Clients profiles should be set so they can't create duplicates due to misspelling if name.

Jarrah Cooke

have only been using the software for a few months, and it all seems to be going well

Reviewed 2017-11-01

the ease of booking from our multiple computers we have in our shop, plus being able to book appointments for our artists that move around our three shops which all use the bookedIN program. also being able to create appointments for our artists through the mobile app.

Pros
the support i can receive when i have any issues is prompt and very helpful. and is quiet easy to navigate and use

Cons
sometimes when refreshing it can take a a bit to reload (but that may just be our internet speeds) . and have had an issue with double booking, but think we figured it was an error on our behalf,

Jacey Wojcik

Easy Scheduling on the go

Reviewed 2016-10-27

Our whole staff uses bookedin and its the most convenient software we've used. Whether at the office on on your mobile, easy to access easy to schedule.

Pros
its easy to track appointments on the desktop and easy to view the daily schedule on a mobile

Cons
The way the mobile app is set up, you can not see across all schedules for the day in the mobile app which forces us to use only one schedule so we can all see the daily appts.

Nima Jolan

Flawless,

Reviewed 2018-02-02

Less time confirming my rendez-vous My agenda on a cloud User friendly app

Pros
Really reliable, I've been using Bookedin for 3 months and never had an issue with the app. Would love to see it grows a little bit faster with more in depth option related to my business. They send us an email saying 10 tips for tattoo artists but in reality its not bookedin related. If that was exemple (option for a cancelation list, appointment without sms confirmation, the ability to customize the sms message)

Louise Higgins

A high-quality online booking software

Reviewed 2019-02-22

The best unexpected benefit of using the software is it helped me to be more intentional about what hours I want to work: it has made me think more about what I want my weekly schedule to look like since I have to define what hours I'm available for clients to book.

Pros
Everything about this software is high quality: the interface (both for the business owner and on the client end) and the customer service is top-notch

Cons
I was not able to integrate the booking software into my Wordpress page but in the end I decided not to go that route anyway.

Christine Settle

I have really enjoyed using the system. I wish they more features.

Reviewed 2018-06-28

Online booking

Pros
I love the easy to use app. The services are easy to add and customize. My clients like the reminder text and emails. Also the same day text and reminders. It's easy to find the type of service your looking for and the drop down buttons help search items faster

Cons
The payments system is terrible. I don't use PayPal. So I have to use square to take make payments. So I have to book appointments on on system and use another system on another. I wish my clients could book multiple appointments at one time. And I wish they could get he app too so they can book appointments on there instead of having to go online. It's frustrating to have repeatedly send them the link.

Likelihood to recommend: 5/10

Ashley Underwood

Wonderful! No more paperbook for me & clients love the online booking!

Reviewed 2018-02-03

No more paper appointment book! Its so easy to use for myself and my clients. I ho estly couldnt be happier with it!

Pros
Easy online booking for clients Easy to use app for me Plug in my own services Time frames for each service Notifications for new/canceled appointments Reminders for clients Easy access for phone, tablet or computer

Cons
Havent really had any issues yet except that sometimes it says it cant connect to the server. When it does that i just close out of it & start it back up again and it works.

Joy Brealey

Best online booking system

Reviewed 2016-11-15

Bookedin is a fantastic online booking system and ideal for portrait studios. It's easy to use, and the support is second to none. I would recommend this to any photographer wishing to take online bookings, and it's great for clients to be able to book online at their convenience.

Pros
Ease of use and helpful staff.

Cons
A second calendar should be in with the price

Sheila Anderzunas

Simple Scheduling System, but needs some Bells and Whistles

Reviewed 2016-11-15

DISCLAIMER: I do not think I am the average user. I believe I am pushing the system to it's limits. Easy to use system with the ability to color code for organization. While it is pretty easy to use, it can be a better UI for my end users. "Back of the house" is much more comprehensive than the "front of the house". I would love to print a daily calendar for posting in my kitchens. I would love to be able to integrate my own payment system and not be forced to use what BookedIN offers. I would love to do "bulk" scheduling in that I can schedule one of my regulars for an entire months worth of shifts instead of just one at a time (up to 25 entries for just one of my many regulars), it's very time consuming! Leanne and the team are amazing in taking care of the client. Every question I have is always answered darn near immediately! They are awesome!

Scott Macha

Booked In Review from Auto Detailer

Reviewed 2015-09-24
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
Easy contacting when issues. Acess to software whereever internet service.

Cons
No printable client listing. Mobile application would be great addition.

Cindy Osansky

Gets the job done

Reviewed 2016-10-27

Schedules appointments, saves patient data & appointment details, it does exactly what we need it to.

Pros

Cons
None that I can immediately think of.

Amy Griffiths

Booked-in review

Reviewed 2019-05-18

I have used booked in on the free version for several years and recently upgraded to the paid version and found both versions great and customer service always helpful.

Pros
I have found the software user friendly for both myself and our clients booking through the system.

Cons
The payment structure isn't as flexible as I would like.

Jade Hopkins

Its a calendar.

Reviewed 2017-03-15

Setting up is a little confusing, $$ amounts have no purpose. I would rather have a fully integrated system that interacts with my social network of clients, blog, and website. After contract I will try another .

Pros
Hmmmm.

Cons
The labels including $$ amounts are not self explanatory. It does not take credit card numbers for new clients or interact with a payment system at all.

Likelihood to recommend: 4/10

Nathan Bloomfield

User friendly and plenty of features

Reviewed 2017-10-31

My clients can easily see me availability and book in when it's convenient and no longer have to wait for me to get back to them. It's also limited the number of cancelations and no shows I get, because the bookings can't complete without paying a deposit.

Pros
The ability to write a message to be sent to the client about how to prepare for their booking is extremely helpful.

Cons
If there was a feature that allowed a message to be sent once the booking has been complete, this service would be worthy of 5 stars.

teresa joe

very easy and smooth navigation

Reviewed 2016-10-08

offers a lot of features, incorporates multiple studios well on one page, quick response from support, fits my needs

Pros
easy for clients to book. they do not need to remember passwords

Cons
pricey for me

Response from BookedIN

Thank you so much for the kind words Teresa! Regarding the mobile app, I'm emailing you now separeately to get a bit more info. We'd love to hear any and all feedback on how to improve it! Our developers are constantly working on new updates and hopefully we can iron out any and all clunky-ness in our next update to the app. =) ~Leanne

Angela Gorgoglione

satisfied customer

Reviewed 2017-03-14

overall bookedin is a wonderful tool for the organization of my business. it has many features that I really appreciate and the customer service I have received so far has been great quick, courteous, and helpful. If I had to pick one flaw it would only be I wish I could send mass emails from within the app other then that bookedin get an A+ from me.

Pros
everything app is great

Cons
wish I could send mass emails from within the app

Tatum O'Handley

Awesome Scheduling Tool

Reviewed 2016-11-15

We love this scheduling system however have been experiencing some technical difficulties lately ....customer service is incredible though and they normally get the issue repaired asap :)...I do find however that the booked in service is slow when searching for a customer's booking info...

Pros
so user friendly

Cons
response time

Emmy Schickert

Could be better!

Reviewed 2017-03-13

I am grateful to have this tool to help take scheduling and canceling of clients off of my plate. However very disappointed in the fact that you can not do a reaccuring appointment and double disappointment that they are not sure when it maybe coming

Pros
Takes time off of my schedule

Cons
1.) you can't do reaccuring appointments 2.) clients have complained about having to re enter all of there information EACH week for each appointment instead of the information being in the system

Likelihood to recommend: 5/10