Bookedin Reviews

4.64/5 (201 reviews)
Pros
  • This software handles all of my day to day booking needs easily
  • Everything, it so simple to use, straight forward gets the job done.
  • Easy for my clients to use. I love the confirmation feature especially.
Cons
  • Nothing to comment on here. They are great.
  • Calender not being monthly to show client names
  • Should be able to search for next appointment by artist.
  • I wish it had an App. It would make using the product more convenient.
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Kathi Murray

Pirate Palace Tattoo Shop

Reviewed 2016-11-10

I tried a few different trial programs before I tried BookedIN and as soon as I started using BookedIN i was sold, so easy to use, nice to have to app we can all access from our phones anytime. The only thing I would love to see is to be able to print out the schedule easier . Customer service is amazing, so prompt and very helpful :)

Pros
Everything, it so simple to use, straight forward gets the job done.

Cons
Like I said before I would just like to be able to print the schedule out an easier way.

Hillary Beierle

My experience has been great no issues quick customer service

Reviewed 2018-07-05

This program has saved me lots of time between having to book all my clients in. It had also helped me to be better planned for the month

Pros
The convenience for my clients to be able to just go on and see what times I have left saves us both time

Cons
That you can not book multiple services at the same time I often get many clients who gets confused when they get their appointment reminders and their is multiple times.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Missy Baize

Helpful tool

Reviewed 2019-02-22

I am pleased with this software, but like I said - it's not fully functional until my clients can search for next appointment by artist. Our clients are loyal to their artist - and they won't scroll for months to find our most popular artists' next availability.

Pros
Automation of appointment scheduling. Ability to search by client. Ability to cancel and refund deposits.

Cons
Should be able to search for next appointment by artist.

Christopher Miller

Great software with very reasonable pricing

Reviewed 2018-07-28
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
I love the pricing on this first off, and how you can get even lower costs by paying annually. IS easy to use and implement and works for many different types of businesses and offers a free 30 day trial so you can not lose

Cons
Software is a monthly cost, you can not buy the software out right so the long term costs will definitely be greater than purchasing the software.

Julia Goodacre

Great software at a great price!

Reviewed 2019-03-01

I am very happy I switched to BookedIN! I have heard great feedback from my clients about how easy it is to use. I love the text feature that gives me a notification as soon as a client has booked an appointment. This software does all that I need to run a small business at a great price.

Pros
This software handles all of my day to day booking needs easily

Cons
I have not had any issues so I can’t see any cons to using this software.

Jamel Dietz

Scheduling

Reviewed 2019-05-20

Been good. Just wish it’s cheaper & I always changed extra because it’s outside the UK

Pros
Very easy for someone to book in through the software + you can notes to the booking, which is always great

Cons
The way to schedule the dates you are available & unavailable. Feel like it needs to be a bit easier Also I get charge an additional fee because it’s an American company. I’m from the UK

Likelihood to recommend: 5/10

Rachel Schuster

Love this program

Reviewed 2020-01-14

I love this program truly! Was scared at first to use it but it has been nothing short of life saving! My clients love it and so do i! If I have any suggestions the company takes it seriously and has even taken one of my suggestions!! Love it!! So happy I chose BOOKEDIN

Pros
Easy for my clients to use. I love the confirmation feature especially.

Cons
The emailed confirmation that I customized isn’t able to also be sent via txt

Lisel Sutter

Scheduling System that is powerful, yet easy to operate!

Reviewed 2015-09-22
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
The vendor is very responsive to client needs, ideas and suggestions. Excellent customer service. The product is easy to use which is why I chose it, no complicated set up, instructions or classes needed.

Cons
I wish it had an App. It would make using the product more convenient.

Danett Bean

Couldn't Be Happier!

Reviewed 2016-10-27

I've been using BookedIn for more than two years and I love it! I had checked out some other appointment softwares, but this one is the one for me. It makes my life as a small business owner that much easier. It's great because when an appointment is booked you get a confirmation email. It's helped my business because people can make their own appointments online. It also helps a lot that people can make payments through BookedIn. And it syncs to my iOS calendar which is wonderful. It's very easy to use and I am not the most tech savvy person. When I first started using it, I had a representative guide me through it and they were really nice and personable. I highly recommend BookedIn appointment software!

Gary Sipos

BookedIN Better than the rest

Reviewed 2015-05-02

I used to use Schedulicity, but then made the change to BookedIN because I can control my calendar MUCH better with BookedIN. Sometimes I am not in the office and am doing business travel. While on business travel my I would like to allow my clients to call me for a teleconference. The support people at Schedulicity could not figure out how to open a calendar event for a teleconference while my physical office was closed, unless I directed my clients to two different Schedulicity URL's. Not a good solution and very kludgy. BookedIN will let me do that with ease. BookedIN kicks Schedulicity's butt!!! No kludgy solutions with BookedIN like I had to do with Schedulicity. BookedIN does it right!!!!

Joel Lopacinski

Healthcare

Reviewed 2019-02-24

In today’s business we need to reduce overhead but maintaining the same level of service. BookedIN enables us to reduce overhead and still provide easy appointment scheduling and appointment reminders.

Pros
Ease of use, online booking and auto appointment reminders for patients.

Cons
Nothing so far. The service has met all of our expectations. We are still exploring all of its services.

Ami Butler

Saved my sanity

Reviewed 2014-09-09

I started my tattoo and body piercing shop on booked in 6 months ago, and it has saved us so much hassle. Since we are a smaller shop, my staff used to take turns answering the phone because we don't have a receptionist. This interrupted things when we were with clients. We had what seemed like an endlessly full voicemail inbox. Now instead of people calling and trying to book consults, piercings or touch ups, they just go to our booking page, find a time and date, and they're booked with just a few clicks. I also noticed we're showing up now in google, which is great since we don't have time to build our own website. Most of our promo is done through Instagram, so we just put a link to our bookedin page in our profile. Easy peasey.

Jordyn Gould

Easy to use, helps me keep track of clients.

Reviewed 2017-07-11

It's like having a personal secretary at your fingertips. It send your alerts and your clients are able to get in touch with you easily. I've had more business because I'm able to keep track of all my photo shoots and clients

Pros
This is an amazing software that reminds me when I have sessions with clients. It sends them automatic reminders. It's able to accept payment through the site.

Gary Sipos

Better than Schedulicity, or any other online booking offering!

Reviewed 2015-09-24
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
I used to use Schedulicity, but I could not support multiple offices without scheduling conflicts. BookedIn solved that issue.

Cons
Nothing to comment on here. They are great.

Heather Grieco

We love Bookedin, it's user friendly and never fails.

Reviewed 2018-07-06

Pros
While using bookedin there is an Ease of booking appointments on my computer, organization shop wide, user friendly , color coded, place for appointment notes.

Cons
when using booked in and booking on the cell phone, everywhere you touch tries to book an appointment, which makes it extremely frustrating to work easily.

Shannon Marsiglia Garber

We love the platform and ease of use.

Reviewed 2018-02-01

Pros
Multiple calendars, the app is super easy for all of the artists to use, easy to set up and easy to navigate around. Was easy to explain to our artists as well

Cons
Wish adding details about appts wasn't so tricky on the iPad. When we make an appt we have to go in and change it to include the details. It's hard to input

Mishone Feigin

Love BookedIN. Transformed my business!

Reviewed 2015-10-01
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
It is so user friendly, so intuitive, and so simple to change things when I need to. It also helps me keep my finances in order when clients pay deposits. It's really a joy to use.

Cons
I wish there were a few more options for customization of the services. Other than that, the product is really very functional.

Kyle Harrington

Kustom Home Inspection

Reviewed 2019-05-23

Very happy overall. Has made my life SO much easier!

Pros
Schedule, Ease of use, ability to set up multiple schedules, online payment acceptance.

Cons
When user schedules, if time being booked is outside open range by even 5 minutes, system refuses to book and you have to start all over after adjusting business hours by day.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Cristal Emch

Easy to use but spendy

Reviewed 2019-05-27

It was a nifty tool but too expensive for what it offers.

Pros
I liked that it was simple to set up and edit. And also that you could require a deposit for people to pay prior the appt.

Cons
You can’t request payments through the app. And payments were through PayPal and could not use a card reader in conjunction.

Likelihood to recommend: 5/10

Marlena Roe

Seamless transition from my old system, easy front and backend

Reviewed 2017-06-05

Pros
Easy to use for simple one room/ one therapist operation. Looks great, booking widget integration was easy. I was able to continue accepting payments via pay pal.

Cons
Need a wait list option, I haven't been able to figure out how to easily set it up for a multiple room clinic with different therapy options.

Samantha Prag

Gets the job done but I would appreciate more features.

Reviewed 2017-10-31

Organization

Pros
Ease of use, good reference and tracking history. Good to gather customer info. I like the text and email reminders.

Cons
Mobile app doesnt let you include details and notes. You can't attach pictures. There is no syncing with social media or email. I wish it functioned more like a CRM system.

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

Jennifer Desrosiers

Makes my life so much easier!

Reviewed 2017-07-21

Pros
I like that I don't have to take the time to remind my clients everyday about their massages. Easy to enter in all my information and book apts.

Cons
People have a hard time with the "yes" for the reply not fully understanding how to answer and the email some people say it doesn't respond for them.

Jason Medina

Exactly what i needed

Reviewed 2017-03-13

Other programs had difficulty integrating with my google calender, or didnt offer my preferred payment type. BookedIn gave me all the essential features i had been looking for. My clients have found the system easy to use and it has helped free up my personal time tremendously

Pros

Cons
Calender not being monthly to show client names

Hillary Braudis

I use BookedIn for my company, I absolutely LOVE this booking system!

Reviewed 2015-09-22
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
The support staff is incredibly friendly and quick in response. Always there for you when you need help. The software is very simple to set up and the payment plans are very affordable.

Cons
There really isn't much I don't like~ They do an incredible job with everything!

Charles Crose

Payed for itself the first day!

Reviewed 2017-11-29

My schedule stays a lot fuller now.

Pros
My clients can book from home, and frees me up to work more productivity, I also have way less cancellations with appointment verification.

Cons
None so far. The only thing I can suggest is a loyalty program for the clients to get them to return more often.