Bookedin Reviews - Page 6

Love this program

I love this program truly! Was scared at first to use it but it has been nothing short of life saving! My clients love it and so do i! If I have any suggestions the company takes it seriously and has even taken one of my suggestions!! Love it!! So happy I chose BOOKEDIN

Pros

Easy for my clients to use. I love the confirmation feature especially.

Cons

The emailed confirmation that I customized isn’t able to also be sent via txt

Scheduling System that is powerful, yet easy to operate!

Pros

The vendor is very responsive to client needs, ideas and suggestions. Excellent customer service. The product is easy to use which is why I chose it, no complicated set up, instructions or classes needed.

Cons

I wish it had an App. It would make using the product more convenient.

Couldn't Be Happier!

I've been using BookedIn for more than two years and I love it! I had checked out some other appointment softwares, but this one is the one for me. It makes my life as a small business owner that much easier. It's great because when an appointment is booked you get a confirmation email. It's helped my business because people can make their own appointments online. It also helps a lot that people can make payments through BookedIn. And it syncs to my iOS calendar which is wonderful. It's very easy to use and I am not the most tech savvy person. When I first started using it, I had a representative guide me through it and they were really nice and personable. I highly recommend BookedIn appointment software!

BookedIN Better than the rest

I used to use Schedulicity, but then made the change to BookedIN because I can control my calendar MUCH better with BookedIN. Sometimes I am not in the office and am doing business travel. While on business travel my I would like to allow my clients to call me for a teleconference. The support people at Schedulicity could not figure out how to open a calendar event for a teleconference while my physical office was closed, unless I directed my clients to two different Schedulicity URL's. Not a good solution and very kludgy. BookedIN will let me do that with ease. BookedIN kicks Schedulicity's butt!!! No kludgy solutions with BookedIN like I had to do with Schedulicity. BookedIN does it right!!!!

Healthcare

In today’s business we need to reduce overhead but maintaining the same level of service. BookedIN enables us to reduce overhead and still provide easy appointment scheduling and appointment reminders.

Pros

Ease of use, online booking and auto appointment reminders for patients.

Cons

Nothing so far. The service has met all of our expectations. We are still exploring all of its services.

Saved my sanity

I started my tattoo and body piercing shop on booked in 6 months ago, and it has saved us so much hassle. Since we are a smaller shop, my staff used to take turns answering the phone because we don't have a receptionist. This interrupted things when we were with clients. We had what seemed like an endlessly full voicemail inbox. Now instead of people calling and trying to book consults, piercings or touch ups, they just go to our booking page, find a time and date, and they're booked with just a few clicks. I also noticed we're showing up now in google, which is great since we don't have time to build our own website. Most of our promo is done through Instagram, so we just put a link to our bookedin page in our profile. Easy peasey.

Cons

Easy to use, helps me keep track of clients.

It's like having a personal secretary at your fingertips. It send your alerts and your clients are able to get in touch with you easily. I've had more business because I'm able to keep track of all my photo shoots and clients

Pros

This is an amazing software that reminds me when I have sessions with clients. It sends them automatic reminders. It's able to accept payment through the site.

Cons

Better than Schedulicity, or any other online booking offering!

Pros

I used to use Schedulicity, but I could not support multiple offices without scheduling conflicts. BookedIn solved that issue.

Cons

Nothing to comment on here. They are great.

We love Bookedin, it's user friendly and never fails.

Pros

While using bookedin there is an Ease of booking appointments on my computer, organization shop wide, user friendly , color coded, place for appointment notes.

Cons

when using booked in and booking on the cell phone, everywhere you touch tries to book an appointment, which makes it extremely frustrating to work easily.

We love the platform and ease of use.

Pros

Multiple calendars, the app is super easy for all of the artists to use, easy to set up and easy to navigate around. Was easy to explain to our artists as well

Cons

Wish adding details about appts wasn't so tricky on the iPad. When we make an appt we have to go in and change it to include the details. It's hard to input

Love BookedIN. Transformed my business!

Pros

It is so user friendly, so intuitive, and so simple to change things when I need to. It also helps me keep my finances in order when clients pay deposits. It's really a joy to use.

Cons

I wish there were a few more options for customization of the services. Other than that, the product is really very functional.

Kustom Home Inspection

Very happy overall. Has made my life SO much easier!

Pros

Schedule, Ease of use, ability to set up multiple schedules, online payment acceptance.

Cons

When user schedules, if time being booked is outside open range by even 5 minutes, system refuses to book and you have to start all over after adjusting business hours by day.

Easy to use but spendy

It was a nifty tool but too expensive for what it offers.

Pros

I liked that it was simple to set up and edit. And also that you could require a deposit for people to pay prior the appt.

Cons

You can’t request payments through the app. And payments were through PayPal and could not use a card reader in conjunction.

Seamless transition from my old system, easy front and backend

Pros

Easy to use for simple one room/ one therapist operation. Looks great, booking widget integration was easy. I was able to continue accepting payments via pay pal.

Cons

Need a wait list option, I haven't been able to figure out how to easily set it up for a multiple room clinic with different therapy options.

Gets the job done but I would appreciate more features.

Organization

Pros

Ease of use, good reference and tracking history. Good to gather customer info. I like the text and email reminders.

Cons

Mobile app doesnt let you include details and notes. You can't attach pictures. There is no syncing with social media or email. I wish it functioned more like a CRM system.

Makes my life so much easier!

Pros

I like that I don't have to take the time to remind my clients everyday about their massages. Easy to enter in all my information and book apts.

Cons

People have a hard time with the "yes" for the reply not fully understanding how to answer and the email some people say it doesn't respond for them.

Exactly what i needed

Other programs had difficulty integrating with my google calender, or didnt offer my preferred payment type. BookedIn gave me all the essential features i had been looking for. My clients have found the system easy to use and it has helped free up my personal time tremendously

Pros

Cons

Calender not being monthly to show client names

I use BookedIn for my company, I absolutely LOVE this booking system!

Pros

The support staff is incredibly friendly and quick in response. Always there for you when you need help. The software is very simple to set up and the payment plans are very affordable.

Cons

There really isn't much I don't like~ They do an incredible job with everything!

Payed for itself the first day!

My schedule stays a lot fuller now.

Pros

My clients can book from home, and frees me up to work more productivity, I also have way less cancellations with appointment verification.

Cons

None so far. The only thing I can suggest is a loyalty program for the clients to get them to return more often.

Best booking app available!!!

Pros

Ease of use. I like that clients are notified via email and text. Client can confirm by either method. For the business owner its one less thing to worry about.

Cons

Booked in has been such a great app. Since we have been using BookedIN, I do not have any cons that I can think of.

Good stuff

Amazing every day Easy to use

Pros

Easy to use Keeps all booking in line Updated to remind customers are perfect and well timed.

Cons

Mobile app you cannot reorder your services or add example images of your work

Convenient!

Pros

That it saves me a lot of time. I can put in my specific hours, add in services last minute, and of course the fact that I don't have to spend much time out of my day anymore with clients figuring out when's the best day and time for them to come in!

Cons

This system is so easy to use.

Pros

I like the how easy it is to use. My guests love using their app to book with me. I have all great feed back on this system

Cons

I wish that this app would also do email marketing and text marketing to the guests that I have already loaded into the system.

Review for BookedIn

We love it! Then only thing I would like changed is the ability to send an invoice through the app! Other than that, its very useful and easy to use :)

Cons

Hi Chaunva, thank you so much for the review here, we're so glad you found us! Re: invoicing, have you tried the "Payment Request" button in the web version of bookedIN? It allows you to create an email invoice for any amount with a short description. Clients can pay online, and the payment gets tracked in their history. Give it a try and let me know what you think! If you have ideas for how it could be made better, we'd love to hear them.

My booked in experience.

Overall it’s defiantly a major help to me. Makes it so much easier on me for sure.

Pros

The reminder text my customers get. I love it.

Cons

My only thing I would like to change is the time slots. In order to book one type of appointment for 20 min and a different type of appointment for 25 min you have to set the time settings at 5 min incriminates. So that makes for a lot of time slots and confuses people. I wish That could change because I lose money when someone sets a time 5 min afterwards. That makes me have a lot of 5 min and sometimes 10 min dead time thru out the day. Which adds up to a lot at end of day.