Bookedin Reviews - Page 7

Love BookedIN. Transformed my business!

Pros

It is so user friendly, so intuitive, and so simple to change things when I need to. It also helps me keep my finances in order when clients pay deposits. It's really a joy to use.

Cons

I wish there were a few more options for customization of the services. Other than that, the product is really very functional.

Kustom Home Inspection

Very happy overall. Has made my life SO much easier!

Pros

Schedule, Ease of use, ability to set up multiple schedules, online payment acceptance.

Cons

When user schedules, if time being booked is outside open range by even 5 minutes, system refuses to book and you have to start all over after adjusting business hours by day.

Easy to use but spendy

It was a nifty tool but too expensive for what it offers.

Pros

I liked that it was simple to set up and edit. And also that you could require a deposit for people to pay prior the appt.

Cons

You can’t request payments through the app. And payments were through PayPal and could not use a card reader in conjunction.

Seamless transition from my old system, easy front and backend

Pros

Easy to use for simple one room/ one therapist operation. Looks great, booking widget integration was easy. I was able to continue accepting payments via pay pal.

Cons

Need a wait list option, I haven't been able to figure out how to easily set it up for a multiple room clinic with different therapy options.

Gets the job done but I would appreciate more features.

Organization

Pros

Ease of use, good reference and tracking history. Good to gather customer info. I like the text and email reminders.

Cons

Mobile app doesnt let you include details and notes. You can't attach pictures. There is no syncing with social media or email. I wish it functioned more like a CRM system.

Makes my life so much easier!

Pros

I like that I don't have to take the time to remind my clients everyday about their massages. Easy to enter in all my information and book apts.

Cons

People have a hard time with the "yes" for the reply not fully understanding how to answer and the email some people say it doesn't respond for them.

Exactly what i needed

Other programs had difficulty integrating with my google calender, or didnt offer my preferred payment type. BookedIn gave me all the essential features i had been looking for. My clients have found the system easy to use and it has helped free up my personal time tremendously

Pros

Cons

Calender not being monthly to show client names

I use BookedIn for my company, I absolutely LOVE this booking system!

Pros

The support staff is incredibly friendly and quick in response. Always there for you when you need help. The software is very simple to set up and the payment plans are very affordable.

Cons

There really isn't much I don't like~ They do an incredible job with everything!

Payed for itself the first day!

My schedule stays a lot fuller now.

Pros

My clients can book from home, and frees me up to work more productivity, I also have way less cancellations with appointment verification.

Cons

None so far. The only thing I can suggest is a loyalty program for the clients to get them to return more often.

Best booking app available!!!

Pros

Ease of use. I like that clients are notified via email and text. Client can confirm by either method. For the business owner its one less thing to worry about.

Cons

Booked in has been such a great app. Since we have been using BookedIN, I do not have any cons that I can think of.

Good stuff

Amazing every day Easy to use

Pros

Easy to use Keeps all booking in line Updated to remind customers are perfect and well timed.

Cons

Mobile app you cannot reorder your services or add example images of your work

Convenient!

Pros

That it saves me a lot of time. I can put in my specific hours, add in services last minute, and of course the fact that I don't have to spend much time out of my day anymore with clients figuring out when's the best day and time for them to come in!

Cons

This system is so easy to use.

Pros

I like the how easy it is to use. My guests love using their app to book with me. I have all great feed back on this system

Cons

I wish that this app would also do email marketing and text marketing to the guests that I have already loaded into the system.

Review for BookedIn

We love it! Then only thing I would like changed is the ability to send an invoice through the app! Other than that, its very useful and easy to use :)

Cons

Hi Chaunva, thank you so much for the review here, we're so glad you found us! Re: invoicing, have you tried the "Payment Request" button in the web version of bookedIN? It allows you to create an email invoice for any amount with a short description. Clients can pay online, and the payment gets tracked in their history. Give it a try and let me know what you think! If you have ideas for how it could be made better, we'd love to hear them.

My booked in experience.

Overall it’s defiantly a major help to me. Makes it so much easier on me for sure.

Pros

The reminder text my customers get. I love it.

Cons

My only thing I would like to change is the time slots. In order to book one type of appointment for 20 min and a different type of appointment for 25 min you have to set the time settings at 5 min incriminates. So that makes for a lot of time slots and confuses people. I wish That could change because I lose money when someone sets a time 5 min afterwards. That makes me have a lot of 5 min and sometimes 10 min dead time thru out the day. Which adds up to a lot at end of day.

Easy peasy!

I think it’s a great app. User friendly, easily customized, and inexpensive.

Pros

I love how easy it is to use and my clients love it too!

Cons

I dislike that I can’t put my regular clients in once and have the app regenerate their appointment every week.

Great product

Pros

This is a good product, it saves a lot of time because clients can book online instead of wasting time on phone calls / emails.

Cons

There's nothing I don't like so far. It's easy to use and gets the job done. Great product.

Needs improvement

Many of my customers do not check email, so I still have to text them confirmations. There is no capability to double or triple book...Almost all of my clients come in for more than one service...I have to adjust the length of time to accommodate more than service especially because they will get multiple text messages for each service requested.

Pros

Ease of making appointments for both professional and client.

Cons

No SMS confirmation capability and inability to book more than one service at once.

Hi Millie, BookedIN SMS reminders are now live! Looks like your clients are using it already. Got any feedback for us? As for booking more than one service, were you able to turn on the "allow double booking (internal only)" feature? If you need help at all, please give our team a shout any time. =)

Great for scheduling appointments

Pros

All the small and medium business should use this Bookedin for their appointment services as it saves lot of time and effort. Very Convenient.

Cons

Needs a good marketing strategy. It becoming popular and needs more people to use this and get benefit out of it.

Time saving tool

Pros

An amazing app to know the other persons availability and book the appointment instead of call, messages to confirm the availability.

Cons

I feel they should had some sort of sms reminders and also some timezone options availability as it will be very helpful.

BookenIN

Pros

Mobile scheduling app was very useful in my day to day interaction with it. All information was easy to access.

Cons

Not much of a con, but wish the app ran a little smoother on my phone. Could be an issue I was having with my phone.

Great program for online scheduling

Made it easier to capture online appointments.

Pros

Ease of use and covers every possible feature needed for online scheduling. My clients love it!

Cons

I like everything about it. There is nothing about it that I don’t like.

Great scheduling program

Pros

Mobile and easy to use. Able to be downloaded on multiple devices.

Cons

Can't print schedule from program. Also should give the option to make adjustments without the customer having to see it every time.

So easy to use

I love how easy BookedIn is! By far the easiest I've used, and I've tried several. And they have great customer service. The ONLY thing missing is text notifications but they're working on adding that feature.

Pros

Easy to use, good customer service, free trial

Cons

No text notifications

Hey Sarah, We are super excited to announce bookedIN text message reminders are now live! Check it out on our blog here: https://bookedin.com/blog/new-text-message-reminders/?cid=84 Thanks again for your review, have an awesome day. =)

Great service

This has made my life so much easier!!!

Pros

Its super easy to use and people get back to my questions really fast and have clear answers.

Cons

The things I didn't like in the beginning have already been changed