Bookedin Reviews

4.64/5 (201 reviews)

Pros
  • It was easy to use but more importantly convenient to integrate with my website.
  • Excellent customer service. Multiple clients have commented positively about the system.
  • Simplicity to book, clean look, mutiple calendars, pre/deposit payment paypal.No recurring booking.
  • The integration onto our website was simple to set up and has been efficient in signing up customers.
Cons
  • Price a little high
  • No app, hope to see one soon.
  • Lots of annoying client notifications for booking, update, change, etc. Only view day/month on cell.
  • No app. Updates are slow to roll out (understandably so because of the small size of the development team).
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Kelvin Smith

Urway Car Care

Reviewed 2017-03-21

So far very thing seems to be checking out. I would recommend this site to my business friends. Oh I do have one question is the site safe enough to accept credit cards without being hacked and losing the customer information?

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Lisel Sutter

Booked IN Calendar Tool

Reviewed 2014-10-25

A low cost, flexible, easy way for clients to book and reschedule their own appointments with your company. Easy to learn, simple to use. Excellent customer service. Highly recommended.

Pros
Flexible packages for payment, easy to use and learn, excellent customer service, most importantly eliminates back and forth for scheduling appointments. Button for website booking, and email link for clients to use.

Cons
No app, hope to see one soon.

Jamie Addington

Great but somewhat overpriced

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2017-03-14

I love BookedIN. I just started using it last year to book my photography sessions. Overall it does exactly what I need but I do wish it was a little less expensive. I only book on a couple Saturdays and Sundays each month but I fill up those days. BookedIN is great to get deposits paid and create booking spots. I think the site would get business if they lowered prices. But overall it is fantastic for my business!

Pros
Easy booking for my clients and it collects my required deposits. It used to be awkward to ask clients to prepay or take deposits, but this site makes it easy!

Cons
Price a little high

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Mike And

Nice design, 'relatively' easy to use.

Reviewed 2017-06-02

Some clients appreciate the ease of making bookings

Pros
The design itself. It looks clean. It was the easiest to use right off the bate out of 6 calendars I tried.

Cons
No international time zone converter built in so clients in other countries can see at a glance what the corresponding time is, when they book appointments which are in my time. To be honest, it is VERY overpriced, for a simple calendar app, which makes me think about canceling soon. There are alternatives out there, even free ones. I wanted to try it first though.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

lisa erikson

Great basic software for booking needs

Reviewed 2017-06-01

Oh and I forgot, the Android app locks up and needs to be restarted daily/hourly as it says "no connection"... Most likely my office building reception-

Pros
Patients can see same day availability Multi provider calendar easy to use Clean user interface Easy to see open times same day

Cons
Patients have trouble using the calendar to check future dates. Refunds are hard Attaching files for emailing is hard Website link is long (vs genbook) Import of patient data was inefficient and only includes names not addresses Patient address not verified/collected

Likelihood to recommend: 4/10

Robert Duett

Great tool for my detailing business

Reviewed 2017-06-01

Pros
Very easy to set up and use. Had really helped take my company to the next level. Getting people tp book appointments on their own is great.

Likelihood to recommend: 10/10

Tina Burgdorf

easy to navigate

Reviewed 2017-07-11

Pros
less time spent on scheduling appointments with clients, more time to do other daily activities, less headaches chasing client down

Anthony Chung

Simple but professional.

Reviewed 2014-12-21

Flexible payment options and simplicity of use attracted me to this system. The time savings and level of organization that I now have with appointments makes this an asset to me.

Liz madden

bookedIn has been very efficient for scheduling appointments

Reviewed 2017-06-08

Lola Goski

This is a great program for small business!

Reviewed 2015-01-21

This relatively low cost program has all the characteristics I was looking for. Clients love the option to book an appointment online at their convenience and are very positive about the email reminders. It is simple, easy to use, and saves a lot of time. Cons: none really. Just took a little time to familiarize with the setup and program. Customer service is excellent. Thanks BookedIN! Glad we found you.

Christopher Korody

BookedIN Gets the job done

Reviewed 2016-12-28

A really solid piece of software that does what it is supposed to do. Very easy to use and the code seems pretty bulletproof. Support is from real people who are happy to help. I have pretty vanilla scheduling needs but there seems to be flexibility for more sophisticated needs. Finally compared to other apps I looked at, set up is much faster and the price is right.

Carolyn Molnar

New customer - Set Up of the software

Reviewed 2016-03-09

Works well for my business needs. With help from your CSR, Leanne, the set up final is what I wanted. Had a few questions about booking off time, sending out confirmation emails using Bookedin (which saves me steps), discussion on payment options, etc. All questions were answered quickly and clearly. Really appreciate Leanne's help. She is amazing. Thank you!

Thomas Annese

Great booking software!

Reviewed 2016-10-27

I started using Bookedin 4 years ago. It is by far best bang for the buck booking software. I like to user interface from both the perspective of the client and the therapist. My clients love they ability to book their appointments online and it makes it very easy to manage my schedule even when I am not at the office. I highly recommend this software.

Marcus Sias

would like to be able to integrate my current customers

Reviewed 2017-03-20

would like to be able to integrate my current customers, or set assigned client profiles for scheduling. I have duplicate customers, when there staff goes on site to schedule, instead of just all staff members having access to one account. So if they miss type the customer name it creates a new customer, which in reality is a duplicate customer.

Claressa Ellinger

Thumbs up from Edmonton

Reviewed 2017-03-13

Switching from Bookedin has allowed me to save money. I had been using an online booking program from the states, so not only did I pay more per month, there was also the exchange rate that needed to be factored in, Bookedin is stream line and very easy to use. Plus I absolutely love the way it will post appointments to Google calendar.

Vivian Harris

Top group Acceptable

Reviewed 2018-01-04
Review Source: Software Advice

Great for those needing separate calendars. Good price for multiple staff and free notifications. Customers may get annoyed by repeat contact. Acceptable but it could use some upgrades or feedback and If the price increases Im going back to Vagaro.

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

Jack Simpson

Great online bookings tool

Reviewed 2014-08-28

Makes running my shop easier. Customers like it better than calling to make an appointment. Nobody likes talking on the phone nowadays. They just go to our booking page, pick a service (full-monty detailing package, simple scrub down, etc) and then pick their time. We also created a special form the client has to fill out to tell us where to meet them since we are a mobile service.

Amy Lunov

Appointments / Scheduling / Less Admin Time

Reviewed 2019-02-22

It was recommended as an alternative by my website developer... I love that it integrates with my website and provides flexibility to my clients to book appointments with me.... therefore cutting down on my administrative time.

Pros

Cons
At the moment I do not have any drawbacks, I suppose it would be nice after the booking to redirect traffic back to my website.

Likelihood to recommend: 10/10

Lisa Holloway

My customers love BookedIn

Reviewed 2016-10-28

BookedIn has been great for my business. My clients constantly comment on how much they love the ease of booking. The new calendar sync has been great for me as now I'm not constantly double scheduling my work and personal appointments. Customer service is great too, they always get back to me right away.

Bryanna Carter

Great Booking App

Reviewed 2017-03-20

When I started during makeup I needed something quick an easy to help book my clients and receive deposits as well. My clients love how user friendly it is. There were a couple hiccups but the customer service team were quick to resolve the issue! Definitely recommend this tool to any buisness owner.

Kathy Keats

Works perfect.

Reviewed 2016-12-22

I needed to set up a way of booking clients for coaching calls for an online course I was running, and had to do it fast. BookedIN was dead-easy to set up and use, synced perfectly with my calendar, and easy for my clients to use. It saved me hours of scheduling headaches.

Shauna Markey

Great for Single bookings but wish you could book Multiple clients

Reviewed 2017-03-14

Love your service for 1 location & 1 appointment/client at a time. WISH you guys could allow multiple clients to book a single event and/or class. AND WISH you could designate different times of availability at different locations. More like mind body's software.

Sir Crayton

Thumbs Up bookedin

Reviewed 2017-03-20

I like bookedin. It's Very easy to book clients. Easy to receive payments and to add new items for sell. I just would like if they can to send confirmations to cell phones, not just emails. They say they are working on it. Other than that, thumbs up

Anthony DuBose

Medical clinic online scheduler

Reviewed 2016-10-19

I have been using BookedIn for more than 1 year for my medical consulting business. Online scheduling has been a big hit with my patients. The program has been very easy to use and we have experienced very few problems with it. I highly recommend it.

Hollie Elkin

Love Bookedin so easy and convenient

Reviewed 2016-10-20

I have bookedin for my photography business and love it! I have had no trouble at all so far. They have awesome customer service and have been great to work with. My clients have found the booking online through bookedin easy and convenient as well.