Bookedin Reviews - Page 8

Tattoo services

Overall, it’s pretty great and easy to use for my customers there’s small tweaks I would make as a user.

Pros

That it’s easy to used for my customers

Cons

The restrictions on controlling the daily bookings in more detail

BookedIn Scheduling

Perfect for scheduling client appointments. Low cost and efficient.

Pros

This software is low cost and effectively provides scheduling services for appointments. Easy to use for both the service provider and the end users. Easy to add buttons to a website for clients to schedule appointments.

Cons

Would like to see more features and a more professional looking interface for customers and clients.

Great Business tool

I am so glad I signed up for BookedIn. It has made my workflow so much easier, the systerm is easy to use and the communication to my clients is easy and looks very nice & clean. I am very happy with it.

Pros

Makes it easy for my clients to book sessions.

Simplified Bookings

This product has given us more flexibility in our bookings but notifications to customers that we never had with our old book system

Pros

Impossible to double book

Cons

Having to put in every booking when you have repeat bookings every week of the year

Review of BookedIN

Having tried numerous booking software for my consultancy services website but unsatisfied, l saw BookedIN booking appointment software on the internet and find that is it easy to install and reduce administrative work.

Pros

Easy to install, customers can book without difficulty, description of services are displayed before booking. Secure payment and auto reminder of appointments sent to customers.Great customer support.

Cons

I haven't seen any difficulty since using the booking software for my consultancy services.

Hi Ernest, thanks so much for this review! Wishing you and your team at Job Interview Services all the best. Just let us know if you ever need assistance. =) ~Leanne from BookedIN

Just what we needed!

The software seems to be geared more for businesses, but we've been able to use it in a corporate setting to book appointments very easily. It has saved hours of time trying to coordinate schedules and confirm availability, giving the user the power to select their own time. We were looking for a particular program and BookedIN was perfect!!

Pros

Very user friendly; on both the administrator and user sides

Cons

Limited ability to book several people for one appointment time.

Bookedin works for me

I required a program that catered for multiple venues and services. The best feature of Bookedin for me is the combined view of multiple calendars on one calendar. The ability to sync with Google calendar keeps my day flowing. Clients who book my services on Bookedin say that it is easy to use. The ability to customize individual emails for each service adds further functionality that works for me. I had trailed a few programs and for the above mentioned reasons I chose Bookedin.

Pretty good

Easy to navigate and easy for my clients to set appts just wish I could add pictures and make it more personal

Pros

Easy to navigate

Cons

Would like to be able to make it more personal with back ground pics and colors

I love it!!!

Pros

The thing i like most about BookedIN is i can change my hours day by day

Cons

I don’t like that i can’t link my debit card to accept deposits only my PayPal account

Urway Car Care

So far very thing seems to be checking out. I would recommend this site to my business friends. Oh I do have one question is the site safe enough to accept credit cards without being hacked and losing the customer information?

Booked IN Calendar Tool

A low cost, flexible, easy way for clients to book and reschedule their own appointments with your company. Easy to learn, simple to use. Excellent customer service. Highly recommended.

Pros

Flexible packages for payment, easy to use and learn, excellent customer service, most importantly eliminates back and forth for scheduling appointments. Button for website booking, and email link for clients to use.

Cons

No app, hope to see one soon.

Great but somewhat overpriced

I love BookedIN. I just started using it last year to book my photography sessions. Overall it does exactly what I need but I do wish it was a little less expensive. I only book on a couple Saturdays and Sundays each month but I fill up those days. BookedIN is great to get deposits paid and create booking spots. I think the site would get business if they lowered prices. But overall it is fantastic for my business!

Pros

Easy booking for my clients and it collects my required deposits. It used to be awkward to ask clients to prepay or take deposits, but this site makes it easy!

Cons

Price a little high

Nice design, 'relatively' easy to use.

Some clients appreciate the ease of making bookings

Pros

The design itself. It looks clean. It was the easiest to use right off the bate out of 6 calendars I tried.

Cons

No international time zone converter built in so clients in other countries can see at a glance what the corresponding time is, when they book appointments which are in my time. To be honest, it is VERY overpriced, for a simple calendar app, which makes me think about canceling soon. There are alternatives out there, even free ones. I wanted to try it first though.

Great basic software for booking needs

Oh and I forgot, the Android app locks up and needs to be restarted daily/hourly as it says "no connection"... Most likely my office building reception-

Pros

Patients can see same day availability Multi provider calendar easy to use Clean user interface Easy to see open times same day

Cons

Patients have trouble using the calendar to check future dates. Refunds are hard Attaching files for emailing is hard Website link is long (vs genbook) Import of patient data was inefficient and only includes names not addresses Patient address not verified/collected

Great tool for my detailing business

Pros

Very easy to set up and use. Had really helped take my company to the next level. Getting people tp book appointments on their own is great.

easy to navigate

Pros

less time spent on scheduling appointments with clients, more time to do other daily activities, less headaches chasing client down

Cons

Great product to schedule and keep lessons

Pros

Easily done with scheduling for both clients and myself. Keeps you up to date and sends reminders to clients when upcoming lessons happen. Overall fantastic product

Cons

The system is great however there have been snags with my schedule opening up at 2am or 3am and I had those blocked off. Other than that, it's great

Thank you so much for this review Michael! You rock! If you have a moment we'd be forever grateful if you could review us on the mobile app store as well. ~Leanne

Simple but professional.

Flexible payment options and simplicity of use attracted me to this system. The time savings and level of organization that I now have with appointments makes this an asset to me.

Pros

Excellent customer service. Multiple clients have commented positively about the system.

Cons

No app. Updates are slow to roll out (understandably so because of the small size of the development team).

bookedIn has been very efficient for scheduling appointments

Pros

The integration onto our website was simple to set up and has been efficient in signing up customers.

Cons

This is a great program for small business!

This relatively low cost program has all the characteristics I was looking for. Clients love the option to book an appointment online at their convenience and are very positive about the email reminders. It is simple, easy to use, and saves a lot of time. Cons: none really. Just took a little time to familiarize with the setup and program. Customer service is excellent. Thanks BookedIN! Glad we found you.

BookedIN Gets the job done

A really solid piece of software that does what it is supposed to do. Very easy to use and the code seems pretty bulletproof. Support is from real people who are happy to help. I have pretty vanilla scheduling needs but there seems to be flexibility for more sophisticated needs. Finally compared to other apps I looked at, set up is much faster and the price is right.

New customer - Set Up of the software

Works well for my business needs. With help from your CSR, Leanne, the set up final is what I wanted. Had a few questions about booking off time, sending out confirmation emails using Bookedin (which saves me steps), discussion on payment options, etc. All questions were answered quickly and clearly. Really appreciate Leanne's help. She is amazing. Thank you!

Great booking software!

I started using Bookedin 4 years ago. It is by far best bang for the buck booking software. I like to user interface from both the perspective of the client and the therapist. My clients love they ability to book their appointments online and it makes it very easy to manage my schedule even when I am not at the office. I highly recommend this software.

Cons

would like to be able to integrate my current customers

would like to be able to integrate my current customers, or set assigned client profiles for scheduling. I have duplicate customers, when there staff goes on site to schedule, instead of just all staff members having access to one account. So if they miss type the customer name it creates a new customer, which in reality is a duplicate customer.

Thumbs up from Edmonton

Switching from Bookedin has allowed me to save money. I had been using an online booking program from the states, so not only did I pay more per month, there was also the exchange rate that needed to be factored in, Bookedin is stream line and very easy to use. Plus I absolutely love the way it will post appointments to Google calendar.