Bookedin Reviews

4.64/5 (201 reviews)
Pros
  • Fast setup, great support, email reminders for my customers and staff scheduling for me.
  • I liked that it was very user friendly and I was able to navigate within the software with no problem.
  • I like the ease of use. Clients are able to add and book their selves online with not a lot of direction.
  • This is very useful to schedule and track any appointments and also we can get notification call and emails to remind.
Cons
  • As of right now I have no cons. The software worked great for my small office.
  • Being able to book several appointments at once. Standing appointments for clients.
  • Having to resend customer the link. If there was a permanent link for the clients it would be a lot easier.
  • Proper routing is required and some time if any cancellations the immediate feedback is required to update the changes.
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Jo Muir

just what I needed..

Reviewed 2015-05-11

so pleased I found BookedIn to integrate on my website. it was so easy to set up, and love the form to collect data - three other systems I tried could not do this. it has been a seamless integration and like I can access the system from any device. Highly recommend.

Heidi Rickard

My customers love this booking site!

Reviewed 2016-02-17

My customers are always commenting that it is so easy to book online using BookedIn. The platform is instinctive and easy to use. In addition, the program is very affordable. The customer services provided by BookedIn is always personable and fast!

Brandy Karasoulis

Time saver

Reviewed 2017-03-13

Using BookedIN is definitely a time saver for me! It makes booking easier for my clients as well. I do wish there were a few more features in addition to what they already offer, but the basics I get do make my life much easier!

Tyler France

Reviewed 2017-01-24

It's really easy to use. I wish the app was a little more user friendly. It does freeze up a lot. I wish there was a way to combine customer accounts when there has been more than one account created by the customer.

Willy Portillo

BookedIN Is the best

Reviewed 2017-03-13

BookedIN is the easiest way to keep track of your customers and its so easy to use. It also so easy to move customers schedules around and I love how I can keep track of all my records of my clients

Ron Bullock

So far it cool

Reviewed 2017-11-02

I don't have to keep physical appointment book with me at all times.

Pros
I have total control of the dates and appointment times. I can set an appointment for new clients myself and then send them the link.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Jennifer Manfredi

Booked in is super easy

Reviewed 2017-03-13

Booked in is great and easy, works well for both booking and for notifying clients. My only problem is I can't figure out how to book two services for one client within the same appointment.

Leanne S.

Great app!

Reviewed 2013-12-13

Easy to use, and really handy for my business. Online booking makes for less admin work for me. More time to do what I do best.

Annie Shippam

Best business decision I've made!

Reviewed 2016-10-27

Bookedin has been instrumental in growing my business. Both new and existing clients can book in easily without needing to contact me directly, leaving me more time for direct client care.

Elaine Lodge

Reviewed 2015-06-07

Some form of adding up daily takings would be useful as well as product sales. Also making it easier to add on multiple treatments without having to make separate appointments would be much easier.

Hector Garcia

Great software!

Reviewed 2019-05-17

It was nice having a scheduling software that was able to meet my needs as a new business owner.

Pros

Cons
As of right now I have no cons. The software worked great for my small office.

Stephanie Raynor

Great Service, saves times and money A+

Reviewed 2016-10-27

Online booking is great, it has saved me so much time with the back and forth. Clients love it , quick and easy at a great price. Highly recommend this to any business

Melanie Caliboso

Overall the site is user friendly and clients are able to navigate easily.

Reviewed 2018-02-08

Pros

Cons
Not being able to send payment requests on the app is frustrating. I am not always on my desktop. It would be nice to send payment requests via mobile phone.

Len Boush

Great program

Reviewed 2016-10-27

We have use this for several years and it gets better every year. Thanks for a great program! We will keep using this program for years and years and years to come.

Sharon Robertson

Camrose Cleaning

Reviewed 2016-10-19

We love bookedIn it enables our staff to access the diary from wherever they are, it also means we can control the bookings even when we are out at dinner

Krishna Kumar

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

michelle yager-french

Amazing booking system!

Reviewed 2016-11-15

ITs been a dream! Our life her at Carmel Tattoo Ink is so much easier these days tracking appts! So easy to make changes! Thank You!

Carmen Murchison

It's been a great experience thus far. I chose this scheduling system for my new venture & love it!

Reviewed 2017-11-30

It is easy for customers to book and easy for me to use and share with my calendar on my phone so that I am not double booked.

Pros
The ease and use of the system are definitely pros. It helps take a layer of stress off of me and the many other tasks I must perform.

crystal fogg

Reviewed 2017-03-13

I love it. Just wish you could make multiple appointments for the same person. That would help me so much.

Amanda Ludwig

Simple and Effective

Reviewed 2016-11-12

Using this for scheduling was simple and time effective. Would definitely use again and recommend to a friend.

Brandi Smith

It's made booking clients easy

Reviewed 2017-07-12

Pros
Notifications of activity and ease of access on the mobile app. I really do like the product but expecting me to type a lot to submit is silly

Gianni Ingrosso

Great.. Just what were looking for!

Reviewed 2015-10-09

Easy to use, simple clean design and does what it's supposed to do. Perfect.

Jacqueline Zeig

So far it has been a good experience. I enjoy the ease for customers.

Reviewed 2017-07-11

Pros
Easy access, syncs with calendar, everything auto-populated when customer enters information. Easy to read and organize customers.

Ashleigh Rainer

Payment screen bug

Reviewed 2017-03-13

I paid for the full year of BookedIN, and honestly to have one of the major features sporadically not work is unacceptable. Your payment screen bugs out and the blame has been onto PayPal, however a couple of months in and no fixes. It will send me elsewhere.

Jameli Jimenez

BookedIN has functional scheduling features.

Used monthly for free trial
Reviewed 2018-08-09

Pros
When it comes to management of online bookings, BookedIN is the right tool. You can easily track the bookings and send notifications

Cons
There are occasional glitches but other than that, it is a tool that constantly evolves to become the ultimate app for scheduling.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10