All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Bookeo Reviews

Happy customer for more than the 6 years

Pros

We are super happy and satisfied with Bookeo and we believe we won't stop using it. Super easy to use, customize, reliable and affordable!

Cons

The only thing we would change is reducing the booking numbers from 14 digits to at least 10 digits.

Thanks for the great review! We're always very excited to hear client feedback and appreciate you taking the time to leave yours. Do not hesitate to reach out if you need help! Thanks again, Shannon

You do not have to look for another booking software

Keeping track of my tour activities

Pros

Bookeo is really a great software. In no time you will be able to put your tours online for booking. Great customer support via email.

Cons

It would be nice to have a customer phone number you can call if you need and answer right away, however that is just a minor thing.

Hi, thank you for the great review. If there's ever anything we can help with, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks again. Shannon

Just a huge thank you to Bookeo! We have been with you since 2012 and have been nothing but satisfied.

Business has increased. Bookings come in at all hours of the day. No need to man phones 24/7.

Pros

Price is right. Easy to use. They are always updating and listening to their customers. Easy integration. My customers love using Bookeo to book their tour with my charter company. Zero complaints!

Cons

Hi Daniel, Thank you for the review! Happy to see you are enjoying the software and that it has helped you increase your sales. Shannon

Complete lack of accountability, any attempt to contact this company is met with only hostility.

Pros

Cons

A determine 3 years of being a loyal customer, I ask one question that they have no answer to! When confronted, I was threatened to have my account deleted rather than receiving the customer support I originally asked for regarding gift vouchers

Hi Brittany, I am sorry to read that you had a bad experience with our customer support. I checked the email thread and saw that you did report an issue with gift vouchers, but repeatedly refused to provide any details. You also used some abusive language towards our customer support agents. Our technical support team answered promptly to your emails and asked multiple times to please provide...

A simple, but effective booking software

It was great and I loved it

Pros

I loved that the software was great at tracking changes made to bookings and seats

Cons

It lacked functionality on a more sophisticated level, such as guests being able to edit their bookings on their end without representative help.

Tammy, thank you so much for the detailed review! Bookeo already offers a feature that allows your customers to change their bookings online. I will ask one of our technicians to reach out to you to explain how to enable this feature in your account. Thanks again, Shannon

It can be your solution

As other users of booking software agreed, bookeo does not have the nicest looking system, however the value for money is amazing. For counties were the payment gateways don´t take out your profit (I mean they are very expensive and you get charged to get your money on your local bank), bookeo is the best option to organize your tour company and give a professional service to your customer.

Pros

Excellent value of money. Lots of bookings for cheap. Lots of functionalities for middle and big companies. Multi language Multi currency

Cons

Old fashoned look Not individual buttoms to integrate into your webpage Not conected with latin american gateways

Hi David, Thank so much for the review. We are currently working on a new Bookeo UI. In the meantime, you can customize the look and feel of the Bookeo widget with CSS. It is certainly possible to get direct links or widgets to specific tours in Bookeo. Our Technical Support Team will reach out to you with instructions. Bookeo is integrated with many payment gateways, and at the moment, for Colombian merchants we support PayPal and 2Checkout. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions. Cheers Alice

Easy-ish to use Booking Software with limited features

While I respect the simplicity of Bookeo, it simply hasn't caught up with the times in terms of booking software. It's been the primary booking software for a lot of different industries for a number of years, but new competitors are prettier, more user friendly (on both customer and client side), and have more advanced features.

Pros

In terms of booking software, Bookeo is one of the most versatile and easy to understand. There is a bit of a learning curve but after that it's pretty simple. Bookeo is also pretty inexpensive.

Cons

I'm going to be real. Bookeo is really ugly. The interface looks like it was made in the '90s and hasn't been updated. It has pretty limited functionality even though you can use it for pretty much any booking service. Just dont expect too many options.

Thank you for your feedback. From your review, it seems that you like how Bookeo is versatile and easy to understand. I am not sure which Bookeo product you are using and which features you require. Please send a support request to support@bookeo.com detailing the features you require for your business. We'd be more than happy to help.

Review on Bookeo

Pros

Overall easy to use. Custumer's service really fast to respond and every time resolved the problem with courtesy. That's principally why I write the review today.

Cons

A lot of functionality but that's ok. It would be nice if it was offered in french.

Émilie, thank you for the great review! Please note that Bookeo is fully translated into French and we also have French speaking customer support agents. Never hesitate to reach out with any questions or suggestions! Thanks again, Shannon

TERRIBLE! TERRIBLE!! TERRIBLE !!!!

WHEN YOU START YOUR BUSINESS ONLY

Pros

NOT EXPENSIVE. BESIDES THAT THERE NO MORE GOOD THINGS TO SAY ABOUT THEM. THE ONLY THING I CAN SAY IS THAT THEY ARE AFFORDABLE.

Cons

THERE IS NO WAY TO TALK TO THEM TO SOLVE A PROBLEM, UNLESS YOU WANNA BECOME A CUSTOMER, THEN THEY OFFER A PHONE NUMBER. IF YOU ASK THEM FOR A HELP EVEN WHEN YOU ALREADY TRY EVERYTHING ON THEIR HELP PAGE, THEY STILL KEEP TELLING YOU TO GO TO THEIR HELPING PAGE OR WATCH THE TUTORIAL. AND IN THE MEAN TIME YOUR CUSTOMERS ARE GOING AWAY.....

Hi, I reviewed the email threads sent to our Technical Support Team and I can see that we did provide answers after a few minutes after we received your emails. It appears that you were having an issue with PayPal, not with Bookeo. As our Technical Support staff members explained to you, Bookeo is integrated with PayPal and the integration works well for all our customers. However, we cannot...

fabulous product and excellent cleint care

VERY pleased.

Pros

The support is awesome! The interface (sync) with my calendars and website is smooth. Easy to use.

Cons

I wish there was some additional flexibility in the creation of the product listings.

Thank you for the amazing review, Greg. We are thrilled to read that you are so happy with Bookeo. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any help. Regards Shannon

I use Bookeo for trail ride bookings for my horse riding tours

It saves me a great deal of time making bookings, as customers can do this themselves. Having a payment facility is great as I have a lot fewer "no shows" as patrons have paid for the experience in advance. My customers like it because they don't have to wait for me to answer an email or return a phone call.

Pros

This is my first experience using a booking system for my horse riding business. The customer support is first class. My questions are answered promptly, fully, professionally and I have never been made to feel that I am asking the obvious although I think that has often been the case.

Cons

I have just started using the software, and have not found anything to dislike so far. As this is my first experience with booking software, I have nothing to compare it with.

Hi Gail, thank you for the great review! It's always been a pleasure working with you. If there's ever anything we can help with, please don't hesitate to reach out! We're always available. Thanks again, Shannon

Bookeo is BookSmart

Overall, the experience that I had, I can say that I liked very much the ability to customize the way your screen looks. It gives you a lot of options. You can choose how you want to have the customer see when he logs on. They also let you make use of the common day technology, such as sending text alerts and also email, etc.

Pros

Bookeo Software makes a suite of programs used for the purpose of managing and organizing reservations online with idea of eCommerce. The programs are Bookeo: Appointments, Classes and Courses and Activities. All these programs are easy to install and for the most part easy to use.

Cons

The only thing that I can say is the sometimes it can be a little cumbersome in finding things. There seems to be a screen calculated spacing limit of items on the screen. What it does is put things that are outside that limit on another screen. which will appear on another tab. Now it keeps good organization of this. If you have a lot of activity going on, you may end up with a few tabs to go through to find what you need.

Theodore, thanks for the detailed review! We're always very excited to hear client feedback and appreciate you taking the time to leave yours. If there's ever anything we can help with, please don't hesitate to reach out! We're always available. Thanks again, Shannon

Excellent service, functional, highly recommend!

Pros

The customer service is what tipped me over the line. I tried many softwares with similar features but this one was the most functional and excels with both front end visuals and back end user friendliness, and the customer management section is a super convenient bonus which will save me lots of time.

Cons

It would be nice if this software also had a nice calendar view, but since it does everything else I need I decided to settle for the nice event view.

Hi Eesha, Thank you for your review! We are happy to read that you like all the Bookeo's features. If we can be of assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our Tech Support team, Cheers Alice

Support is incredible! Whenever I need tech help, you're quick to respond and serve.

Pros

It's very easy to use, reliable, and the support has been outstanding for me. They offer a lot of flexibility and tools, and they seem to keep adding more.

Cons

I have no cons at this time. There have been a few bugs, but they were caused my conflicts with other tools and Bookeo was quick to help me fix them.

Hi, What an awesome review! Thank you so much for leaving your feedback for Bookeo. We strive for the best for all of our customers and we are thrilled to hear your experience! Alice

Bookeo - A seriously amazing business appointment application!

I don't usually get excited or spend the time to write reviews of products. Generally software and or IT doesn't excite me however Bookeo is one exception. I spent months researching appointment software for my clinic but most products were hard to use on the back end (not intuitive) and or confusing to clients on the front end. Secondly, most other appointment apps are not seamless and its obvious...

Cons

Hi Michael, Thank you for this great review! We are glad that you like Bookeo's seamless website integration and all the features that Bookeo offers. Our awesome Support Team is always happy to help you out, so please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions! Alice

Great service, backed by great service.

Pros

Flexible, intuitive, and useful. Their support staff is prompt and helpful, with incredible service.

Cons

Occasional need to write the support team, due to various intricacies (for example, certain activities that get booked have to be categorized in certain ways in order for the software to understand how to act).

Hi Brennan, thank you for your great review. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need assitance. Our team are always happy to help with any of your queries. Regards Sarah

Excellent Customer Service!

My experience has been very positive and I would highly recommend it to any business that needs to obtain more business on line. For the amount of money u pay monthly you get a lot of services and benefits!!

Pros

The technical support has been extremely helpful. I was skeptical at first because they do not provide live support but after getting the replies back when I needed help I feel totally different. Each time I needed technical support or help both their reps were very responsive and made sure I got what I needed. They always got back to me by email wishing 20-30 minutes which I found to be pretty quick.

Cons

It was a little confusing at first trying to understand all of the terminology. However after playing with it a lot I got used to it.

Thanks for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We really appreciate it. We hope you know how grateful we are for your support. Never hesitate to reach out if there is anything we can do to help! Thanks again. Shannon

easy to use-perfect for small business

A well thought out system that clearly has had a lot of industry knowledge put into it. Simple t use and one of the most cost effective options I have seen.

Pros

simple back end with enough options to fully customize your online booking system. A easy to use client management system that also allows you to manage your staffing.

Cons

unfortunately bookeo is unable to directly link to a online waiver service-this is the only part of the system I wasn't happy with

I have had only a small amount of trouble, and anytime I think I am stuck Customer Support fixes it.

I love Bookeo Customer Support. They have fixed everything I have had trouble with, they do it quickly and in a friendly manner. They are unbelievably helpful.

Cons

Thank you for this great review Christian! Please let us know if we can ever help with anything. We're always here! Alice

Poor Experience with Bookeo

I was a customer of Bookeo for about two months. During that time, I received horrible customer service. They would only answer questions via email. When they did return an email, your questions was never fully addressed. They claim the software is easy to set-up, it is not. Since they will not talk to you on the phone you are forced into paying hundreds of dollars for their set up service. If it is that hard to establish a new relationship with Bookeo, I sure wasn't willing to become dependent on their software just to receive the same treatment in the coming years. Canceling my subscription was a great decision and I found a much better product that is more flexible.

Pros

it looked professional on the surface

Cons

customer support

Hi Mardi, I am sorry to read that you did not have a good experience with our technical support team. We strive to offer excellent support, and reply quickly to all the inquires. I reviewed all the support requests you sent us, and you never explained what you were trying to set up in your account or what was not working. Without this information, our Technical Support Team won¿t be able to...

Simplifies a Complicated Process

We are so grateful that Bookeo allows our clients to easily view studio space availability at a glace, make reservations , and pay for the those reservations with a credit card, which they were not able to do previously.

Pros

Bookeo helps me keep track of all our studio reservations. With Bookeo, our clients now have the ability to reserve the studio space, and they can also pay for those reservations all in one place.

Cons

With so many features and options, it took me and our staff a little longer than usual to get accustomed to the interface.

Claire, thank you for the detailed review! It's always been a pleasure working with you. If there's ever anything we can help with, please don't hesitate to reach out! We're always available. Cheers Shannon

Excellent so far!

Pros

Brilliant and easy to use interface, if not slightly outdated. It does what it should and is easy to use! Great detail to personal touches Great detail to modifications and customer information requirements. EXCELLENT and fast customer service!

Cons

Just a little of an old interface perhaps, but nothing to worry about. Really impressive. The money might make some balk at first, but, not even a splash in the ocean for what the site offers me and lets me receive back in return.

Hi Adam, Thanks for taking the time to leave us such a great review! We really appreciate your feedback. If there's ever anything you need in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out! Thanks again, Shannon

Used bookeo since 2013

Pros

Ease of use. The calendar access is very simple. The price is competitive. They are always upgraded their software.

Cons

Looks a little outdated, could use some polish to modernize the user interface for customers.

Davon, thanks for the great review! We appreciate the feedback. It's always been a pleasure working with you. If there's ever anything we can help with, please don't hesitate to reach out! Shannon

The most complex booking system that exists

A great booking system for a decent price.

Pros

Prove me wrong, but I haven't found a booking system that has more features than Bookeo. Their customer support is wonderful which helps when you try to set up your account at first, as it can be quite hard.

Cons

The design is not their best quality, it's a bit too plain but as you can upload your own CSS it's manageable.

Thanks for the review, Orsi! We're always very excited to hear client feedback and appreciate you taking the time to leave yours. Bookeo is a flexible and feature-rich product, and we strive to keep it simple to set up and use. If there's ever anything we can help with, please don't hesitate to reach out! Cheers Shannon

best I've tried so far

finally I have a page that works like I want. It was a little hard to understand what to do with some of the settings, but your help is very very good! quick answer on email and god descriptions what to do. Even so, I didn't get it, but I am surprized and very impressed you went into my page and fixed all the thing for me :) I will definitly recommend you. :) thank you!

Pros

how to have controll over members, easy set up, simple good overview

Cons

not much, just some few settings i didn't find, but got help with that quickly

Hi Diana, thank you so much for the wonderful review. It's been a pleasure working with you. Please never hesitate to reach out to support with any questions! Thanks again! Alice

Select your country

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.