All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Bookeo Reviews

Hands down, the best.

If you need on line booking software, look no further.

Pros

I spent several hours looking at online booking software. I even signed up for three other services before I went with Bookeo. So I think I am well qualified to say that Bookeo leaves the competition in the dust. They have more features and more customizations options than any of the others and they still manage to have competitive rates. They have answered every email I sent them and one time when I had a glitch with google chrome, they found a solution in less than 24 hours for me. The software is perfectly integrated into my website. I couldn't be happier.

Cons

I'm having trouble thinking of any. I wish there were a few more customization options, but I'm certain that what I want would require writing the software myself.

Great company

I had to give this company 4 stars under ease of use because some of the features and settings are a little confusing. HOWEVER the customer service is so quick to respond (even after hours and weekends) that the overall rating still had to be 5 stars. Even the parts that are confusing are easily taken care of with a quick email to their help desk. They explain in plain and simple terms how to accomplish whatever it is that you are trying to do. I wish that more companies stood behind their customers like this.

Cons

Hi Jason, thank you for taking the time to write a review of Bookeo. We constantly add new features to the system and strive to make it easier to use. Our customer support team is always happy to help, so please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions! Alice

Manage Your Small Business Tours

Pros

Online Customer Support, Easy setup, and reasonable(cheap) cost are its main features.

Cons

Its design should be improved as its dashboard is not of top quality.

Thanks for the great review, Ali! We're always very excited to hear client feedback and appreciate you taking the time to leave yours. If there's ever anything we can help with, please don't hesitate to reach out! Cheers Shannon

I did stop using this but only because a competitor offered me a better deal

Pros

This program worked amazing for our reservations.

Cons

Is and Australia based company and we are located in the U.S.

Thanks for taking the time to us a review, Nicholas! We really appreciate it. Cheers Shannon

very good sheduling system

Pros

easy to navigate. easy to implement. sends automatic appointment notifications and reminders. help desk is very responsive

Cons

could use more features like ability to set up group meetings setting up cancellation policy is confusing

Ok

Pros

It lets you visualize your bookings and differentiates what's booked and what's available.

Cons

Could be much easier to use and better to look at. For the cost, it just doesn't seem worth it.

Sara, thank you for your feedback and your suggestions for improvement. We're always looking to balance Bookeo's large catalogue of features with overall ease-of-use. As for the "look", please note that we are working on a new UI. If there's anything we can help with in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. Shannon

Average Booking Software

Pros

The userface was attractive and kept our online bookings in line

Cons

the cost was a little high for the service provided. Lack of customer support

Paul, thank you for taking the time to write your review. I checked our records, and the last support request we received from you was 3 years ago, in 2015. Our support team answered all your questions in a timely manner. If there's ever anything we can help with, please don't hesitate to reach out! Shannon

Very versatile software, excellent service!

This software turned out to be much better than anticipated. I am very pleased with all the functions and features along with the great service I have received so far. Customer service has been very responsive and helpful. I'm so glad that I chose this service above others out there, it is definitely heads above the rest! Thanks for all your kind help, much appreciated!

Cons

Hi Eric, thank you so much for taking the time to review us! We're very happy to hear that you've had such a positive experience with Bookeo. As usual, please don¿t hesitate to reach out if you run into any problems or have questions. We¿re always happy to help. Thank you, Alice

Implementing a booking system

Just what we wanted. I would recommend it to anybody.

Pros

It did everything we needed and more. We can schedule and book classes, rearrange dates, and teachers. It is very flexible, and even flags errors when I try to put 2 classes in one room, or one instructors teaching two classes at once.

Cons

It took a fair bit of learning. There are a few quirks in it (that the customers do not see). For example when you set up a course you can specify the instructor and location, but when it is all set up, you have to go back and specify the instructor and location again.

Old Fashoned but very stable

Pros

It's really easy to customize and create my products

Cons

Its desing goes below a 2018 customer interacting in a booking software

Germán, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We appreciate the feedback. If there's ever anything we can help with, please don't hesitate to reach out! Shannon

An intuitive, flexible software to meet your scheduling needs

Allowing people to sign up for different services on the same day, customizing the sign up sheet, customizing the Options to glean more information about each service from those signing up, including the relevant information in the email confirmations...and more!

Pros

My experience with Bookeo has been awesome. I was trying to solve a scheduling problem that I attempted to resolve with several different softwares. Only Bookeo gave me a result that worked. Thank you!

Cons

Nothing so far. The software has been great!

Thank you Lisa. This review is amazing. It's always been a pleasure working with you. If there's ever anything we can help with in the future, never hesitate to reach out. Thanks again. Shannon

Best Customer Service and easy to use program!

Bookeo is easy to install and set up, the help menu is extensive and when ever i contact the support team they are fast to respond and extremely helpful even though i am sure i drive them nuts! My clients love the reminders the system automatically sends out and being able to provide a customized booking confirmation email works perfectly for me. If you are running a service business don't bother with the flash bang expensive programs, you don't need them. Bookeo is easy, low cost, great service, saves time, saves money and a fantastic product. Jodi The Hypnotherapy Clinic

Cons

The hidden secret that powers our website. Classes are booked and paid in moments.

After a long and careful search, Bookeo has proven to be a fantastic fit for our organization's online class enrollment needs. The user never even knows they "left" our website! The integration with our internally developed Wordpress website and the PayPal Pro payment gateway is phenomenal, and is an amazing value. Every single question we had for support was answered promptly and clearly. The recent addition of the ability to customize and store custom participant data fields took Bookeo to the very best level of service for our customers. Thank you!

Awesome customer service

I tried around 10 different services. Although this wasn't my first option, I gave it a try because of their superior Spanish language option. We hit a snag with our payment service and even while on trial period, they found a solution! They saved our project and of course they got the job. My only con is that the learning curve is a little bit steep and I attribute it to the workflow and design of the page, that sometimes is a little bit confusing. (But honestly, after trying out 10 different solutions, this is one of the least difficult to learn.)

Excellent value

Have been using this system for three seasons in a busy whale watch tour operation. No down time to date and is generally very easy to use. Works so well that other three large operators now use it as well. Clients are happy with it and the staff had no trouble getting up to speed with it. I won't do everything we want but for the price its hard to beat. We looked at many systems before this one - including custom systems and some costing more than $50,000 - but none offered a similar value plus they don't look for a cut of each sale like some do.

Cons

I cannot explain how grateful I am to have found Bookeo

I have been searching for so long. I probably have at least 100 trial accounts with reservation software, but none have been able to do what I wanted with Bookeo. It's the best end of story

Bookeo Online Booking System

I have recently moved over to the Bookeo online system from another online booking system and I can't believe the difference. Bookeo provides not only so many more features (some I've yet to discover), is easy to use and the Customer Service is beyond excellent. Every time I have a query it is followed up that day. Unlike the previous company who hardly responded at all. I will be recommending Bookeo to all my fellow practitioners. Well done to the Team!

Cons

Straightforward, fast, easy to use

After checking out lots of appt. booking sites, I must say that Bookeo is at the top for having a logically designed approach that can speak to basic users as well as programmers. Wow! I was tickled to death. And the service was fast, personal and very helpful. Congratulations to those involved, from design to execution. This should be an example to all who expect the public to easily incorporate their offerings.

Great Tool for Selling After-school Programs

We switched over from a very expensive After-school Program Management Software to Bookeo a few months ago, and so far we're really happy with our choice. I appreciate how cost effective Bookeo is compared to other solutions out there. Bookeo has its quirks, but so far, there hasn't been a barrier that their customer service couldn't help us overcome!

Cons

Great appliocation until it's not

Pros

Affordability is what's most attractive about this application.

Cons

The support can be disappointing at times.

Hi Ariel, thank you for your review. Here at Bookeo, we strive to provide the best customer service possible. I searched for support request sent by you in our system, but I couldn¿t find any request. If there's ever anything we can help with, please don't hesitate to reach out!

We've outgrown Bookeo

Bookeo is great for small businesses and I am sure this is their focus. However, in our case we have outgrown what they have to offer and need to move to a more professional system. Bookeo is flexible, multilingual and customer support is excellent. Unfortunately it is not very flexible for telephone booking and it seems to expect all your customers will book online. We've has some good 3 years with this app and we do recommend for small operations.

This reviewer only left a rating

Cons

Hi Carrie, We could not find a customer with your name in our system, and you did not provide any comments in your review, so I am not sure why you gave such a low rating to our system. Please contact us and let us know what did not work for you! We'd love to hear from you. Shannon

This reviewer only left a rating

Select your country

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.