Bookeo Reviews - Page 4

Ani P.

Hospital & Health Care, self-employed

Book Anytime

Very happy with what I need it for, plus they have wonderful customer service.

Pros

The ease of set up & use. I can charge clients online without wasting time after the session.

Cons

To have more tools available the price increase is too high

Thank you so much for this 5-star review, Ani. We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying Bookeo. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. Please note that all features are enabled with all plans. Our plans are based on the number of resources, users and bookings/month. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need any help. We're here for you anytime. Shannon

SS

Stacie S.

Recreational Facilities and Services, 1-10 employees

Very happy customer for over a year!

I did a lot of research on different options. Bookeo by far is the best option. Other reservation companies want you to use their credit card processing system, or they want to design everything for you, rather than giving you control, or they make information hard to find without sitting through a demo and a hard sell. I love being able to use my own external apps and I appreciate being able to log in and make changes whenever I need to.

Pros

1. Functionality. The Bookeo software allows me to customize so many aspects of my reservation system, including pricing, special pricing, discounts, customer communication, discounts, calendar syncing, website integration, and so much more. Whenever I have something new I want to add or change, I find that Bookeo has an option for it, and it is easy to find and add. 2. Ease of use. I set up my booking system on my own and found that it was easy to learn and use. 3. Aesthetics. I embedded the booking platform into my website. It is a seamless experience for my customers and it looks clean and professional 4. Integration with other apps. I sync my Gmail and Square with Bookeo and it works amazing. It makes my life so much easier!

Cons

Nothing! Everything has worked great for me so far.

Hi Stacie, Thank you for sharing your amazing review of Bookeo. We appreciate you taking the time to share your detailed feedback and comments! We are thrilled to hear you found Bookeo easy to set up, use, and update when needed - and that it makes your life easier. Thank you. Shannon

Consumer Services, self-employed

I like it, but could use a few tweaks.

Customer service is great if you have an issue, problem or don't understand something with setting up or how something works, but as for suggestions or feedback, basically go around what your asking, suggesting, copy and paste a link or tell you it is what it is in a nice way in email.

Pros

Great for barbers, Clean and simple interface. Category dropdowns, next pages - no constant scrolling, Addition feature (to add add-ons with a service vs combos), Terms and Service included in Emails. The automatic booking cancellation, thank you message, Website integration

Cons

Does not work with service duration times, just intervals without a 45min time., No Sms Confirmation for Clients, Can not add additional wording to Reminders, Unable to check on multiple devices at the same time, Payment option choices not by Merchant.

CW

Christine W.

Real Estate, 51-200 employees

Very basic and no desire to improve

I thought it was going to solve problems, but it created a lot of new problems. We are actively looking for an alternative, but there are very few booking systems that do what we need.

Pros

The ability for clients to book and choose whether to pay now, or pay via invoice was the reason we chose Bookeo, alongside the Xero integration

Cons

You can only send a booking confirmation to ONE person - not a team of people. It doesn't integrate well with Zoom. It doesn't allow you to see what was sent to a customer. The support team are not remotely interested in raising improvement requests for their software. Support is average at best.

Hi Christine, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I read all the support requests you sent us and the timely replies from our support team. Please note that: - Bookeo sends the booking confirmation email only to the customer making the booking and not to all the participants. This feature works in a similar way for all the other booking systems. However, please note that you...

CA

Cédric A.

Alternative Medicine, 1-10 employees

Best software until, Vest value, Best Support

SIMPLE, cheap, best support, Bookeo is really a software I love to use. I like the fact the Team wants to keep a light and simple line, which is really the way.

Pros

Bookeo, really guys I love you, best product, best support ! They are always quick to reply and help you find a solution.

Cons

Some options in the display could be improve like for the courses, Email automatization for teachers, some API.

Cedric, thank you for the great review! Please do not hesitate to contact us if you ever need help with your Bookeo account. Shannon

VW

Vanessa W.

Computer & Network Security, 11-50 employees

Not created for National business (NOT timezone friendly)

Email support seemed fast at first but got slower when I had an emergency (custom fields disappearing/errors). I liked the ease of use and unlimited custom fields, having both a booking and customer info in one system.

Pros

It makes setting up group classes very easy and you can have custom questions for each customer and/or specific classes.

Cons

No way to auto-populate timezones which caused much confusion for customers and missed classes. Integration with Google calendar but not customizable, doesn't allow for Google calendar notifications. Custom fields errored so I couldn't make necessary fields required, fields disappeared over a weekend, booking fields didn't show for the customer. Doesn't feel like a reliable fit. No custom developement available. If it doesn't fit everything you want right now, this is not the product for you.

Thank you for your review, Vanessa. Bookeo does not currently offer the feature to convert appointments into your customers' timezone, however, it can show the timezone of the booked appointment. As for the custom fields issue, please check your inbox. Our technicians checked your account logs and explained that you explicitly deleted those fields from your account settings on August 28. When you deleted the fields, the system showed you a message informing you that all data related to those fields was going to be deleted, and you decided to proceed with the deletion. Shannon

Lauren F.

Publishing, 51-200 employees

Perfect Booking Software for Aerial, Dance, or Fitness Studio

Bookeo has allowed us to create an online way for our students to book classes and pay with their credit card.

Pros

I manage an aerial silks studio and we needed a system that would allow us to book classes, private lessons, and events. The Bookeo System is inexpensive, connects to PayPal, super easy to set up, and allows for multiple instructors to access the system. Creating new one-off classes is easy as well as canceling classes. We can create memberships, punchcards, discounts, promo codes, and more. I tested several other systems before settling on Bookeo and haven't turned back. They are also very prompt with responses and continually update the system for improved functionality. The system can allow for bookings paid in advance or for cash payment on arrival.

Cons

It's not the prettiest system on either the back end or the end users side, but it gets the job done. I do wish it would let people book more than one student at a time with a punch card at once (you can use a punchcard for other students but have to book each one separately). I also wish there was a way to bill or invoice students for missed classes so we could accept more bookings without payment required in advance. You can allow cash payments but if someone doesn't show there isn't an easy way to bill for missed classes.

Thanks for the great review, Lauren! We appreciate the feedback and your suggestions for improvement. I will forward them to our development team. Please note that you can collect credit card details to secure bookings and later charge for missed classes. Thanks again Shanno

Entertainment, 1-10 employees

Great Customer Service

Pros

I am always impressed with the speed at which I get my questions answered. The answers are thorough and obviously come from people who know the product intimately.

Cons

At times, I find the product hard to use. Bookeo is used for so many types of reservation style businesses, that sometimes I feel I need to compromise when trying to fit it into our escape room business. The reporting function of Bookeo could be better. Bookeo limits the date range on their reports to some pretty small time periods forcing me to request multiple reports when one would do.

Thank you so much for the review! We're always focused on delivering the best possible customer service, so hearing that it's been working for you makes us happy. We also appreciate the feedback and your suggestions for improvement. If there's ever anything we can help with, please don't hesitate to reach out! Shannon

Education Management, 1,001-5,000 employees

Easy to use for appointments and reservations

Our clients really like making appointments with our system.

Pros

Easy to book appointments. Syncs great with our calendar. The email reminders work well and are customizable.

Cons

The customer support is a bit lacking. I wish they were a bit more knowledgeable.

Hi, Thank you for posting this review! We are happy to hear that you've found our software easy to use and that your clients like making appointments with Bookeo. Thanks again! Shannon