BookerLooker Reviews

4.82/5 (11 reviews)

Zehra K

Our team is very happy about this software

Reviewed 2016-09-10

Found bookerlooker on the internet, also tried other 3 softwares, but bookerlooker was the most attractive software for me. I started to use boookerlooker and noticed better situation with no show ups of the clients, as they are used to get reminders now , so less no show ups. Easy and efficient tool.

Emma Adams

Great software

Reviewed 2016-08-08

It is a great software. I love customer service, all problems solved fast. Much simpler from other software I have tried. Customers just love ability to book online.

Olivia Moore

Helped my buiness a lot!

Reviewed 2016-02-07

I used some free softwares before bookerlooer, but they never worked. Then I found bookerlooker. This software has many great feature that helps in my business. I am using it for couple of years now. It has great and fast support. But the most importsnt thing is that now clients can easily book when it is convenience for them and they get reminders, so less no show ups. Another feature that I like that each worker has his own login and he can set up his working hours and to see all his appoitments.

GG

Nice product

Reviewed 2013-08-22

I've been using it for a month and it's great

Pros
great UX

Cons
too expensive

Response from BookerLooker.com

Hi,

Thanks for feedback! I our pricing starts from $15, in many cases we are offering few months for free instead of one. Please contact me at irmantas@bookerlooker.com so that we could talk more about pricing and I believe we will find a solution for you and you will enjoy using our product

Thanks!

Irmantas

Evelin H

Bookerlooker makes business easier

Reviewed 2016-09-27

Great software, all info about cleints in one place. Helps to track all employees , what appointements they have, if they have cancelled appoiments. Text reminders helps clients not to miss appointments.

Pros
All info in one place, helps to manage spa

Cons
Nothing

Laura Los

good software

Reviewed 2015-10-06

I like this software, there I can see a monthly overturn, workers receive an emails or sms about new appointment. Customers can easily book online and receive an emails and sms reminders.

Paulius Markeliūnas

Reviewed 2013-08-21

BookerLooker.com is easy to use appointment management system and most important it saves a lot of time for us. It is valuable tool for our clients and our specialists. I'm sure, I will never chage BookerLooker to other tool!

Asta Agustsdottir

Helped us a lot

Reviewed 2016-05-24

We needed very complex booking system but could adapt Bookerlooker to our needs. Most requests are answered within one day so we are pleased with the service.

Amir Abdalah

Great software

Reviewed 2015-09-14

Great software, helps to organize information about clients. Easy to use, fast support. Clients love sms reminders and that they can book online for services.

Laura Baronaite

The best product. Very helpfull

Reviewed 2016-02-16

Great for work organization and very comfortable for the clients.

Valdemaras Naumovicius

Very good

Reviewed 2016-05-26

Good software, easy to use and setup