Booksy Logo

Booksy

One solution for managing your calendar and your business.

Booksy Reviews - Page 3

Not impressed with support

Pros

Somewhat similar to Genbook. Still trying to learn and navigate my way around.

Cons

The support! I previously had Genbook for 6 yrs, and had to switch over to Booksy because they are combining. With making the change I had to verify my bank account to receive online payments to protect from no shows. Apart of the process is uploading a bank statement with my account number and bank logo. My account can’t be verified so I’m blocked. I reach out to support and they tell me wait 24...

We're sorry your experience switching to Booksy has been less-than-stellar! It is never our intention deliver a bad experience. Card processing requires very specific information to verify, and any small discrepancy can prevent an account from being verified. Contact us at info.us@booksy.com so we can look into your account specifically.

Makes it all simple and easy

This app simply make being in business for yourself a lot more organized which makes it worth its weight in gold

Pros

This software allows me to focus on my clients as well as keep in tune with my customer metrics such as cost per client rate of booking. I always know who I have next and when I’m going on break etc... lots of great features but also easy to use

Cons

Sending mass messages can be a little complicated

BooksyBIZ!

Fantastic

Pros

Easy time saving app! Customers are now their own receptionist. They can make and change appointments with no problems at all.

Cons

Updates cause link issues from time to time for people without the app. Ie my website, FB, and IG

My personal Assistant

5 star

Pros

What I love most about this software is that it is more than just an app It's has saved my career and have allowed me to spend more time serviceing my client than taking calls and answering questions.

Cons

There is nothing I don't like about it I've been using this for years and everytime I find something wrong or that would help navigate the app easier i contact a tech and it is fixed

Excellent

Easy to use my clients love it I love it and most of all I love the little Booksy icon .

Pros

How much my clients love booking the appointments on booksy.

Cons

What's not to like about booksy its great.

The best secretary for Crystal Cuts Barber Shop

Saving time and making it easier to make more money .Thanks booksy.

Pros

I love using booksy .This app is the best secretary I could ask for .Booksy saves me from answering the phone ,and stopping in the middle of a haircut. Most importantly my clients get to rate my work online .The reminders help my clients to be on time.

Cons

I like everything, each update gets booksy better and better .💪💪💪💪💪💪

I love it

It helps grow my business

Pros

Keeping track of my Client's basics my business is growing everyday

Cons

I can say the software is getting better

Thank you, Tracy! We are so glad to gear Booksy has helped you grow your business. We try to deliver updates and improve constantly, so we're happy to hear the experience is getting better.

Booksy has saved me so much time and helped me to put my career in professional prospective!

it gave me more time to complete other business related tasks.

Pros

The simplicity in which it gives for my customers to use with and the sure convenience that it provides in regards to keeping my schedule in a timely manner

Cons

It doesn't let you singularly set your schedule or customize it once you set your schedule its locked every day sometimes you need to change up your hours and I don't see were you can do that.

I love Booksy

Before Booksy, I'd never had an appointment system. I'd tried a few before, but found they were more trouble than what they were worth. Booksy has made my life, and my customers life, a lot easier.

Pros

It's very easy to use. Not only for the owner, but also for the customers. I'm not tech savvy at all. Yet I found it very easy to use. Any problems I did come up against, the support team helped me through straight away.

Cons

I can't say I dislike anything about it. I would like to suggest some extra features. Like the ability to add multiple locations, and to be able to have different prices for different times.

Booksy Review

Booksy has been a breath of fresh air for me. I use to have customers txt me when they need an appointment, but that started to get stressful as business grew. After getting started with Bookst, I grew a lot more clientele and it became a stress relief.

Pros

That it is very easy to set up and use. It's also convenient for my customers to schedule their appointments.

Cons

The amount that's charged I'd you accept payments through the app.

Definitely the best tool to book your haidresser!

Perfect! The mobile app works amazing and I can't imagine using another tool. Good job Booksy team!

Pros

I use this tool daily to book hairdressers, groomers, barber,s and beauticians. It works perfectly for me as I can choose time and place and price or reschedule and I don't have to call each place every time.

Cons

Not all the places are available at Booksy, but I hope it's only a matter of time. Apart from that everything works well for me!

Thanks for letting us know that your enjoying Booksy to book your services. We're so glad to hear it.

Beyond disappointed 😔

Horrible, betrayed, scandalous ,atrocious,

Pros

Convenient .

Cons

After 2 years of paid subscriptions I felt abused by customer service and belittled they rushed me off and told me someone would call from upper management to resolve my problem but they never did 😔😔😔I’m very disappointed that they were not able to amicably resolved my very simple accounting 🧾 issue.

We are extremely sorry to hear about this, and even more sorry to disappoint a customer. We'd like to make sure that such mistakes don't happen again. Please reach out to us by email at support@booksy.com. We want to hear all about your concerns and address them in the most suitable way. Your feedback makes us better.

Personal assistant

Booksy is solving an over crowding issue..let's me enjoy my clients time versus rushing. Booksy also allows me to have a flexible schedule due to my family needs...

Pros

It makes the client and barber relationship better...

Cons

When someone books multiple appts at once sometimes it will split the bookings depending on a prior booking...a email should be sent to let the client know or some type of warning...

Giving the consumer total access

Pros

Booksy is easy to use. Customers are able to book online appointments and track their transactions. As a merchant, I am pleased with the flexibilty in its functions. If customers want to book appointments after hours they are able to without any problems. I highly recommended this app for beauty professionals as well as any scheduled based merchants!

Cons

There aren't any cons when using this app. Simplicity has made this app grow tremendously! Appointments are definitely made easy when using booksy!

Chop Shop 25Eighh

They help us when we need them. We are able to handle our day to day and provide a great service for our clients when our clients need and want an appointment.

Pros

It helps me run my business without having to respond to every phone call received. My clients who use it say it's easy to use. Very self explanatory for the customer and consumer. You are able to set a cancellation fee and no call no show fee. The marketplace is cool even the split on first time clients is responsible. I will continue to use booksy as my appointment setting app."

Cons

The only thing I didn't like was how long it took for me to get use to the app. Which was my third appointment app and is hands down still the best.

Amazing booking App!!!

Great app!!!

Pros

Very easy and convenient, when my clients get to booking it gets straight to the point and I have no problem with appointments not showing up or any errors.

Cons

It’s sometimes logs me out( I’m pretty sure it’s an update) but I forget my password so I have to reset it everytime. Also my fault for not remembering my password

Thank you, Miguel for sharing your feedback! We constantly aim to improve and that means regular updates. You may need to re-login here and there because of it, but we are always happy to assist when needed.

Best app available!

Any questions, comments, or concerns that I have ever had was addressed immediately. Overall, I am extremely pleased with the Booksy app. My clients love it as well as it sets precedence for client/professional relationship.

Pros

I am extremely pleased with the Booksy app. My time is money and the less I have to worry about especially as a business owner, the better it is for me. All I have to do is show up to work and Booksy does the rest.

Cons

No real issues. The app is user friendly on both ends and is extremely easy to use !

Booksy Review

Time saver, would not trade it for anything else. I get nervous if you mention manual bookings in a diary

Pros

Easy to use, fantastic support system. More free time. Reports help me grow my business. Reminders to clients re. Bookings works great

Cons

I still have gaps in my diary. The fact that appointments made in advance do net get updated when price increase occurs. I would like to see public holidays on my schedule so they can be automatically closed

Best and easiest appointment app available!

Pros

How amazing and easy you can organize your clients. The reminders to you clients. Easy booking. How easy it is to move an appointment. That you can block unwanted clients.

Cons

You can't select your own color themes. When your clients select a time they can only choose increments of 15 min leaving spaces in between if you have odd timed services.

The best App EVER!!

Pros

Booksy freed up my time and organized my life. It allows my clients to schedule without stopping me from working. It sends reminders of their appointments to i rarely have no-shows. I have a salon suite in my home but booksy still gives me clients a sense of security that they are walking into a professional environment.

Cons

The only thing i don't like is that when clients pay through the app it debits their account immediately, but takes a day or two to hit my account.

Fellow booksy user

Overall I do like booksy for my clients and myself. I have referred 2 others and would refer to my other colleagues.

Pros

I like that I’m able to track all my services, collect deposits, have control of my schedule, and how easy it is for my clients to use.

Cons

I do wish I was able to have more booking options, especially for hair color services and timing set up. I also would like to see an improvement on minor features like checkouts through square and showing collected deposits during the checkout process.

Barbers on booksy

Love it thanks it’s made a world a difference in my barbering

Pros

Works flawless, takes literally 1 min for clients to set up. Once that’s done they can set repeat appointments in seconds. I can also keep track of my money easier.

Cons

Eh I don’t really know what to say it’s a decent tool. It may be a couple but nothing that stands out

Life has been simplified because of booksy

Overall i am very satisfied with booksy and the way it has provided me more time to grow and execute in my business.

Pros

That it helps me stay focused on my passion and purpose and not be bothered with a lot of individuals or be interrupted when working.

Cons

trying to get my barbers on to be able to use as a whole team, it was pretty difficult.

Simple, effective, efficient, everything you need

Quick easy booking management and access, advertising and promotion ease... just amazing service overall... any issues that may arise are always met in a timely manner and dealt with right away... and if you're lucky, reps will respond 😉😁

Pros

Makes booking and statistics seamlessly easy to acquire and manage

Cons

Sometimes glitchy for my clients even after updates

Gets the job done

My experience has been really good for a first time business owner not knowing what to do booksyhe kind of stepped in as my receptionist.

Pros

I really like the marketing options and I like how easy it is for my guests to navigate the app .

Cons

In the beginning I felt it was a little challenging to get my cancellation fee implemented. But I understand that they were sorting through that on there and also at the time and I do appreciate that they communicated that with me .