Booksy Reviews

4.77/5 (233 reviews)

Pros
  • It makes the client and barber relationship better...
  • Organizes my appointments and helps people easily book
  • It’s very helpful to keep up with your everyday appointment.
  • Makes booking and statistics seamlessly easy to acquire and manage
Cons
  • I have no complaints about this software.
  • Nothing !!! I should of got it a long time ago
  • Theres really nothing I dont like about this app
  • Sometimes glitchy for my clients even after updates
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
keith potter

Booksy has saved me so much time and helped me to put my career in professional prospective!

Reviewed 2017-10-16

it gave me more time to complete other business related tasks.

Pros
The simplicity in which it gives for my customers to use with and the sure convenience that it provides in regards to keeping my schedule in a timely manner

Cons
It doesn't let you singularly set your schedule or customize it once you set your schedule its locked every day sometimes you need to change up your hours and I don't see were you can do that.

Keona Davis

Booksy Review

Reviewed 2019-10-04

Booksy has been a breath of fresh air for me. I use to have customers txt me when they need an appointment, but that started to get stressful as business grew. After getting started with Bookst, I grew a lot more clientele and it became a stress relief.

Pros
That it is very easy to set up and use. It's also convenient for my customers to schedule their appointments.

Cons
The amount that's charged I'd you accept payments through the app.

Robert Ferrante

I love Booksy

Reviewed 2019-06-06

Before Booksy, I'd never had an appointment system. I'd tried a few before, but found they were more trouble than what they were worth. Booksy has made my life, and my customers life, a lot easier.

Pros
It's very easy to use. Not only for the owner, but also for the customers. I'm not tech savvy at all. Yet I found it very easy to use. Any problems I did come up against, the support team helped me through straight away.

Cons
I can't say I dislike anything about it. I would like to suggest some extra features. Like the ability to add multiple locations, and to be able to have different prices for different times.

Curtis Webster

Personal assistant

Reviewed 2019-04-15

Booksy is solving an over crowding issue..let's me enjoy my clients time versus rushing. Booksy also allows me to have a flexible schedule due to my family needs...

Pros
It makes the client and barber relationship better...

Cons
When someone books multiple appts at once sometimes it will split the bookings depending on a prior booking...a email should be sent to let the client know or some type of warning...

Courtney Harris

Giving the consumer total access

Reviewed 2019-06-03

Pros
Booksy is easy to use. Customers are able to book online appointments and track their transactions. As a merchant, I am pleased with the flexibilty in its functions. If customers want to book appointments after hours they are able to without any problems. I highly recommended this app for beauty professionals as well as any scheduled based merchants!

Cons
There aren't any cons when using this app. Simplicity has made this app grow tremendously! Appointments are definitely made easy when using booksy!

Victor Manuel

Best app available!

Reviewed 2019-04-18

Any questions, comments, or concerns that I have ever had was addressed immediately. Overall, I am extremely pleased with the Booksy app. My clients love it as well as it sets precedence for client/professional relationship.

Pros
I am extremely pleased with the Booksy app. My time is money and the less I have to worry about especially as a business owner, the better it is for me. All I have to do is show up to work and Booksy does the rest.

Cons
No real issues. The app is user friendly on both ends and is extremely easy to use !

Oscar Rodriguez

Best and easiest appointment app available!

Reviewed 2017-07-03

Pros
How amazing and easy you can organize your clients. The reminders to you clients. Easy booking. How easy it is to move an appointment. That you can block unwanted clients.

Cons
You can't select your own color themes. When your clients select a time they can only choose increments of 15 min leaving spaces in between if you have odd timed services.

Taneka Walston

The best App EVER!!

Reviewed 2019-03-19

Pros
Booksy freed up my time and organized my life. It allows my clients to schedule without stopping me from working. It sends reminders of their appointments to i rarely have no-shows. I have a salon suite in my home but booksy still gives me clients a sense of security that they are walking into a professional environment.

Cons
The only thing i don't like is that when clients pay through the app it debits their account immediately, but takes a day or two to hit my account.

Briana Ynostrosa

Fellow booksy user

Reviewed 2019-09-26

Overall I do like booksy for my clients and myself. I have referred 2 others and would refer to my other colleagues.

Pros
I like that I’m able to track all my services, collect deposits, have control of my schedule, and how easy it is for my clients to use.

Cons
I do wish I was able to have more booking options, especially for hair color services and timing set up. I also would like to see an improvement on minor features like checkouts through square and showing collected deposits during the checkout process.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Princetyre Love

Barbers on booksy

Reviewed 2019-04-08

Love it thanks it’s made a world a difference in my barbering

Pros
Works flawless, takes literally 1 min for clients to set up. Once that’s done they can set repeat appointments in seconds. I can also keep track of my money easier.

Cons
Eh I don’t really know what to say it’s a decent tool. It may be a couple but nothing that stands out

Donell Bryant

Life has been simplified because of booksy

Reviewed 2019-04-16

Overall i am very satisfied with booksy and the way it has provided me more time to grow and execute in my business.

Pros
That it helps me stay focused on my passion and purpose and not be bothered with a lot of individuals or be interrupted when working.

Cons
trying to get my barbers on to be able to use as a whole team, it was pretty difficult.

Nathan Medina

Simple, effective, efficient, everything you need

Reviewed 2019-08-15

Quick easy booking management and access, advertising and promotion ease... just amazing service overall... any issues that may arise are always met in a timely manner and dealt with right away... and if you're lucky, reps will respond 😉😁

Pros
Makes booking and statistics seamlessly easy to acquire and manage

Cons
Sometimes glitchy for my clients even after updates

Wayne Gavin

Gets the job done

Reviewed 2019-09-25

My experience has been really good for a first time business owner not knowing what to do booksyhe kind of stepped in as my receptionist.

Pros
I really like the marketing options and I like how easy it is for my guests to navigate the app .

Cons
In the beginning I felt it was a little challenging to get my cancellation fee implemented. But I understand that they were sorting through that on there and also at the time and I do appreciate that they communicated that with me .

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Amie Black

Amazing product

Reviewed 2019-01-29

Pros
The ease of use for myself and my clients booking treatments in. The logging of client data is very efficient and helpful when needing to track treatments and client progress.

Cons
The only improvement I would like to see is a client loyalty system which I believe is in the pipeline.

Ashley Lewis

Fast Booking

Reviewed 2019-10-09

Booksy was introduced to me at beauty school. They came and did a small show and the moment I graduated and started my own small business I downloaded the app and started the process. The next I had someone from booksy at my suite setting up everything I need. Super cool and sweet lady. She set up my IG and Facebook.

Pros
It’s very helpful to keep up with your everyday appointment.

Cons
I just didn’t like how I had to contact someone just to change my schedule and it took them 3 days to get it changed.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Asun El-Bey

A Great Barbering App

Reviewed 2019-09-30

I love this app and wish I started using it a long time ago. And I've gained customers from it so in essence it pays for itself.

Pros
I like how it organized my appointment schedule and business with multiple opportunities to advertise.

Cons
Theres really nothing I dont like about this app

Dealové Aniosadebe

Greatest app ever

The best app ever

Pros
Ok ok this app help me organize my company I’m soo pleased it was so hard to keep an assistant people didn’t want to show up for work an when the did the had an attitude we the customers an me sometimes I jus needed someone to make the appointments an send out massages an this app did it all an more

Cons
Nothing !!! I should of got it a long time ago

Tanita Washington

Love love love

Reviewed 2018-12-12

Booksy keeps all my records for me and allows me to communicate with my clients easily. It also keeps my financial records together.

Pros
I love the fact that I do not have to worry about overbooking myself.

Cons
It has its technical bug errors as many apps do but it usually doesn’t last long.

Hector Rivera

Booksy biz works

Reviewed 2019-09-04

My experience with this app has been amazing . It has helped me grow as a professional as well to manage my schedule and gain exposure throughout the area of TAMPA

Pros
I have been using booksy for about a year and a couple months now, I’ve gain so much more exposure in the business and clients like how easy it is to schedule and manage their time

Cons
I can’t really think of any down side of this app it’s an all around well build app

Andrew Cancel

Best booking app in the industry!!!

Reviewed 2019-09-20

An absolute pleasure been using booksy since 2015

Pros
Organizes my appointments and helps people easily book

Cons
Nothing to be honest. It's great and easy to use. I love it my staff and clients love it

Keri Garcia

Love it!

Reviewed 2019-03-12

The business problems that I am solving is me having to constantly squeeze people in and this helps manage my book accordingly so I do not overwork myself. The great experiences that I'm getting is I am spending less time on the phone confirming appointments and looking through my book because all I have to do is just hit the confirm button.

Pros
My clients can book 24/7 & at their convenience. All I have to do is just hit the confirm button which makes my life a 100 times less stressful

Cons
So far I did not find anything that I dislike about this software. The person who created it is absolutely brilliant and I thank you.

Kenneth Martin

Happy Master Barber

Reviewed 2019-05-23

I don't have to worry about setting up appointment its done by booksy I really enjoy this app for years now

Pros
Every thing its great I would like a notification when someone books a appointment

Cons
No notifications when someone books it really needs to have one

Anonymous

Small Business Savior

Reviewed 2019-02-07

Booksy is one of the three main components of my business' smooth start and quick success. Eliminating a Receptionist and now having direct access to my clients scheduling needs has allowed me to satisfy my clients and grown my business. Without Booksy owning my own business would definitely not be as easy, lucrative or enjoyable as it has been.

Pros
My clients, age range from teenagers to elderly, can easily navigate the software on whether on the Booksy App or Booksy.com.

Cons
I reviewed, downloaded and tried 5 different booking software/Apps before I chose Booksy. I have yet to find an aspect of Booksy I do not like.

Khuzaymah Perez

Great app

Reviewed 2019-03-11

Overall awesome experience with this app and great customer service. Thanks Booksy

Pros
The ability to continue servicing clients without interruption, new clients can find you with ease.

Cons
Somedays clients get bumped to a different day without them realizing if there time slot is full. When you put clients into your client books it doesnt add them. A mass message black to new clients would also be nice

Osvaldo Leon

What I like about Booksy

Reviewed 2019-09-26

Since becoming a Booksy subscriber, my life as a barber and parent has become a lot simpler. I just show up to work, open Booksy, and begin my work day. What better than that?!?! Very simple to use and explain.

Pros
Evry tool you need to market yourself and keeping your day organized is all in one app. No wasting time on the phone texting or calling people back for appointments.

Cons
I have no complaints about this software.