Booksy Logo

Booksy

One solution for managing your calendar and your business.

Booksy Reviews - Page 4

What am I paying for?

Pretty bad. Not impressed at all.

Pros

Very client friendly. Super easy for them to book and reach you.

Cons

Customer service is atrocious. I have been waiting over 24 hours for the chat team to get back to me after they stopped responded mid conversation. They will just completely ignore you. You have to wait forever to to get someone on the phone. They have an option to have your daily- yearly reports sent to you from the app. It used to work and now you can only do it from a desktop computer or a tablet....

We're so sorry you've had this experience. It is never our intent to leave anyone in the lurch with their business. You might join a webinar where you will have the opportunity to ask questions, get answers, and see how Booksy works with a Booksy expert.

Fast Booking

Booksy was introduced to me at beauty school. They came and did a small show and the moment I graduated and started my own small business I downloaded the app and started the process. The next I had someone from booksy at my suite setting up everything I need. Super cool and sweet lady. She set up my IG and Facebook.

Pros

It’s very helpful to keep up with your everyday appointment.

Cons

I just didn’t like how I had to contact someone just to change my schedule and it took them 3 days to get it changed.

A Great Barbering App

I love this app and wish I started using it a long time ago. And I've gained customers from it so in essence it pays for itself.

Pros

I like how it organized my appointment schedule and business with multiple opportunities to advertise.

Cons

Theres really nothing I dont like about this app

Booksy biz changed my career for the better

Amazing

Pros

I like everything about the app especially having the ability to charge a cancellation fee or a deposit for your services.

Cons

Only con I have about the app is that we don’t get instant deposit to my account.

Greatest app ever

The best app ever

Pros

Ok ok this app help me organize my company I’m soo pleased it was so hard to keep an assistant people didn’t want to show up for work an when the did the had an attitude we the customers an me sometimes I jus needed someone to make the appointments an send out massages an this app did it all an more

Cons

Nothing !!! I should of got it a long time ago

Love love love

Booksy keeps all my records for me and allows me to communicate with my clients easily. It also keeps my financial records together.

Pros

I love the fact that I do not have to worry about overbooking myself.

Cons

It has its technical bug errors as many apps do but it usually doesn’t last long.

Booksy biz works

My experience with this app has been amazing . It has helped me grow as a professional as well to manage my schedule and gain exposure throughout the area of TAMPA

Pros

I have been using booksy for about a year and a couple months now, I’ve gain so much more exposure in the business and clients like how easy it is to schedule and manage their time

Cons

I can’t really think of any down side of this app it’s an all around well build app

Best booking app in the industry!!!

An absolute pleasure been using booksy since 2015

Pros

Organizes my appointments and helps people easily book

Cons

Nothing to be honest. It's great and easy to use. I love it my staff and clients love it

Love it!

The business problems that I am solving is me having to constantly squeeze people in and this helps manage my book accordingly so I do not overwork myself. The great experiences that I'm getting is I am spending less time on the phone confirming appointments and looking through my book because all I have to do is just hit the confirm button.

Pros

My clients can book 24/7 & at their convenience. All I have to do is just hit the confirm button which makes my life a 100 times less stressful

Cons

So far I did not find anything that I dislike about this software. The person who created it is absolutely brilliant and I thank you.

Happy Master Barber

I don't have to worry about setting up appointment its done by booksy I really enjoy this app for years now

Pros

Every thing its great I would like a notification when someone books a appointment

Cons

No notifications when someone books it really needs to have one

Small Business Savior

Booksy is one of the three main components of my business' smooth start and quick success. Eliminating a Receptionist and now having direct access to my clients scheduling needs has allowed me to satisfy my clients and grown my business. Without Booksy owning my own business would definitely not be as easy, lucrative or enjoyable as it has been.

Pros

My clients, age range from teenagers to elderly, can easily navigate the software on whether on the Booksy App or Booksy.com.

Cons

I reviewed, downloaded and tried 5 different booking software/Apps before I chose Booksy. I have yet to find an aspect of Booksy I do not like.

Great app

Overall awesome experience with this app and great customer service. Thanks Booksy

Pros

The ability to continue servicing clients without interruption, new clients can find you with ease.

Cons

Somedays clients get bumped to a different day without them realizing if there time slot is full. When you put clients into your client books it doesnt add them. A mass message black to new clients would also be nice

What I like about Booksy

Since becoming a Booksy subscriber, my life as a barber and parent has become a lot simpler. I just show up to work, open Booksy, and begin my work day. What better than that?!?! Very simple to use and explain.

Pros

Evry tool you need to market yourself and keeping your day organized is all in one app. No wasting time on the phone texting or calling people back for appointments.

Cons

I have no complaints about this software.

It Works

It helps not only to keep my clients organized it alsonallows me to communicate with them more effectively.

Pros

I like the fact it serves as my assistant. I can focus on work and less on answering phones to take appointments. Helps my business run smoother.

Cons

Sometimes it doesnt connect for a minute or two. Not significantly long just have to reboot. It's a small thing considering.

GAME CHANGER!

Anytime I’ve has problems, the team have been prompt in responding with a solution everytime

Pros

I’m able to book clients and make money in my sleep

Cons

Be great if Australian customers could pay for their bookings through Booksy

I loved Booksy!

Never had a issue very affordable

Pros

Online booking for my clients I liked the most

Cons

Nothing really. No complaints at all. Perfect

Thank you for the feedback. We're so glad you're enjoying Booksy!

Must have

Really good keeping up with analysis. So overall it's a valuable resource and must need.

Pros

The function on payment. I can charge a will or make clients prepay.

Cons

The freeze up at time and scheduling update load slow.

Schueduling Made Easy

This is an extremely beneficial app that helps us people like myself that are always on the go. There is nothing more convenient setting an appointment at a touch of a button and not have to do all the middle man negotiations on time scheduling.

Pros

I love that I can see my Nail Techs availability at any given time. I enjoy that you can see the prices of what you are paying for but you don't have to put a deposit down to book your appointment, which is good for loyal customers who either has courtesy to reschedule in time or make it to their set appointments without a problem.

Cons

Its a shame every business isn't using a product like this. It makes it convenient to get the time you need scheduled without going back an forth with someone at the shop looking for perfect time and taking them away from clients. I believe this software helps runs things smoother and should be used by more businesses.

Candy Redd Review

I have had a extremely relaxing couple of month while using Booksy now my clients have to work around my schedule in they do not have to call me that's my favorite part. Easy Booking!!!!

Pros

Booksy is very easy to use helps me keep with all my Services, Clients, Product, Booking in more has very positive marketing Service.

Cons

Costly but you can make the money back within the first appointment.

The worst app and business owners should be aware

I hate that Genbook merged with Booksy, they couldn’t have picked such a terrible software. Customer service is horrible, please don’t respond with “get in touch with info.us@booksy.com” because I ALREADY have and yet no response, mind you this was last week. My bank account has not been verified after almost 1 week and a half and I’ve been sending over numerous documents but nothing. I NEED to talk...

Pros

I wish I could give them a pro but nothing

Cons

Pretty much everything a business owner can dislike about a app feature

We're so sorry you've had this experience. You might check out our Genbook x Booksy webinar series. There, you can ask Booksy experts questions as they show you how to use the software.

Awesome booking application.

Pros

Best soft booking software in the market. Awesome for barbers and hair stylist!

Cons

I have no issue with the software. I like the upgrade from it use to be . Real convenient for my clients!

This app makes it easy to run your business and remind your clients of their appointments.

Pros

It send text messages to my clients before their appointment.

Cons

It sometimes freezes up.. but over all easy to use

Poor update

Pros

Customers can book online without having to call and stop us in work. The app seems to work great for customers

Cons

The update. The fact it sometimes double books appointments. There is no colour difference with appointments so hard to figure out who's coming when under each person. The app doesn't seem to like any iPhone, iPad systems.

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback. We need to hear both the good and the bad to produce a better product, so we appreciate that you've come forward with this information. Right now, our first priority is addressing the negative experience you have had with the with the newest version. We remember the issues you had with the iPad and the double bookings and, as the new version has been stabilized,...

Great App

It is easy to use and manage, clients enjoy using it. The software allows you to promote and offer your services in a way that makes it easy for your clients to begin using. Eliminates scheduling errors and overbooking, also those late night/early morning phone calls

Pros

I love how Booksy makes booking appointments easier for my clients and I. It is 2017, having to answer phone calls in the middle of a service has been eliminated.

Cons

The only thing I might change would be to allow clients to book appointments without having to download an app to their phone.

Don't believe all those glowing reviews -- terrible online support and impossible to cancel.

Shop around! There's so many better booking sites out there with far better support and who won't try to make it impossible for you to cancel your subscription.

Pros

It's pretty straightforward as far as scheduling softwares go, but there's so many to choose from that are simple to use and have way better support.

Cons

I was using Genbook when it was bought by Booksy. I spent a fair amount of time working with the Booksy platform but there were numerous things that I didn't like about it that made me decide to switch to a different scheduling platform. That's when the real trouble began. First, they took down the account access page that would let you cancel your account online. So I called and got a nice young woman...

Thank you for the feedback. We're sorry you've had this experience! We want to deliver top-notch support at all times.