Booksy Logo

Booksy

One solution for managing your calendar and your business.

Booksy Reviews - Page 5

Great App

It is easy to use and manage, clients enjoy using it. The software allows you to promote and offer your services in a way that makes it easy for your clients to begin using. Eliminates scheduling errors and overbooking, also those late night/early morning phone calls

Pros

I love how Booksy makes booking appointments easier for my clients and I. It is 2017, having to answer phone calls in the middle of a service has been eliminated.

Cons

The only thing I might change would be to allow clients to book appointments without having to download an app to their phone.

Don't believe all those glowing reviews -- terrible online support and impossible to cancel.

Shop around! There's so many better booking sites out there with far better support and who won't try to make it impossible for you to cancel your subscription.

Pros

It's pretty straightforward as far as scheduling softwares go, but there's so many to choose from that are simple to use and have way better support.

Cons

I was using Genbook when it was bought by Booksy. I spent a fair amount of time working with the Booksy platform but there were numerous things that I didn't like about it that made me decide to switch to a different scheduling platform. That's when the real trouble began. First, they took down the account access page that would let you cancel your account online. So I called and got a nice young woman...

Thank you for the feedback. We're sorry you've had this experience! We want to deliver top-notch support at all times.

Amaze with this app

Pros

I like to see the variety of business on this app don't need to google the business to see how good they are all you need to do is find a salon look at the reviews and book! Love it

Cons

Not much publicity people don't know what booksy is! Need to spend a little more money advertising so people know what this application is all about

Booksy Software

Pros

It is very easy to use for both me and my clients. It helps promote, and advertise my business.

Cons

I haven't had any issues with it. Everything has been great so far

The Best App Ever

Absolutely the best of the best!!!!

Pros

I love the ease of this product as I can use everyday

Cons

I don’t like that we don’t get text messages as when someone books an appointment

Where is their support staff?

I was forced over to this product when GenBook was purchased. The support is terrible. It takes at least an hour to get a response from the chat, and sometimes, I get NO response even by the next day. Their online videos are useless to a new user who is just trying to switch over. Everything seems focused on salon usage, which is not how I use it.

Pros

I like that I can create a document to be completed by my clients right online when they create an appointment

Cons

I have no idea where or how to find the features I am used to. Documentation is lacking.

Thank you for the feedback! We never want to leave anyone feeling like they can't get in touch with us. Checkout out our webinar series specifically for Genbook users coming to Booksy. They are a great platform to ask questions, get answers, and engage with the Booksy team.

A pleased customer

I love the fact that Booksy helps in every area; marketing in my social sites, list my services & prices, sends reminders to my clients, helps me to better promote my business. Overall I'm very pleased.

Pros

It helps me manage my appointments better.

Cons

When my client needed a refund, I didn't understand the process & felt that it took too long to refund the money.

BooksyBIZ has taken my clientele to another level. Love it

Convenience and ease of use

Pros

Being a barber stylist, it's not always easy to field phone calls. With the app doing the booking for me I only have to confirm

Cons

I like the old layout better. However the only real complaint is when finished with an appointment the notification icon continues to persist and touching it doesn't make it go away

I use booksy for booking client appointments and for them to receive text reminders

Pros

Pretty simple to use. When problems arise there is always someone to help

Cons

The text message reminders have the booksy name first so clients get confused about who they are from. The booksy name should be at the back or not at all

Convenient and user friendly

Pros

Super easy to use and also easy for clients to book appointments and not have to contact me.

Cons

Wish there is a way to double book certain appointments.

Love it, customers love it ! Business has doubled and I love it as well!

Pros

I love it most because I do not have to receive phone calls! It works by itself and you just book and show up, sends out reminders to help you remember your appt

Booksy Review

Pros

Booksy allows barbers to be very organized. I love how it keeps track of my finances and services.

Cons

There is nothing I don't like about Booksy.

Stay Away if you value your Customers

Awful, frustrating, have definitely upset my clients over this unplanned switch from Genbook.

Pros

I do like the option you can add forms as I'd like to get away from paper. I haven't used theirs as I'm looking for alternative software, but it was the one thing that appealed to me.

Cons

As others have stated, there is zero customer support. They want you to watch their webinars...um seriously?? The chat people will say "hi" then maybe answer your question 10 hours later. If ever. There's really too many things that make this software the worst ever, just trust the bad reviews with recent ratings.

We're sorry the transition to Booksy did not meet your expectations. It is never our intention to deliver a less-than stellar experience when they need answers. We've dramatically expanded our support team to reduce wait times. Please continue to reach out via the in-app chat or by email at info.us@booksy.com

Best Booking app in the biz

Pros

I don’t have to be answering phone calls losing my time and stealing time for my clienta. Also give me a weekly Cash Summary disclosure. Love it

Cons

I wish the Message blast were free i had a lot of clients and i upgrade to a more messages plan but still can’t reach all my clients. I mean if i am already paying for the app why charge more for messages?

Almost Non-Existant Customer Service or Follow Through

Horrible. I'm guessing their software was ok... I was told at one point that someone from their support team would call me to go over the software features, but it's been almost 6 months and that hasn't happened. I'm just astounded that a company, who is there to help people like me run a business, which is my livelihood, would completely drop the ball and LITERALLY SHUT DOWN THEIR PHONE SUPPORT.

Pros

I had an account originally with Genbook (which I loved). They were bought out by Booksy. The only positive thing I can say is that they were able to transfer everything from Genbook to Booksy, so I didn't have to re-create any services.

Cons

I literally could not get ANYONE on the phone to help when my account was migrated from Genbook. They completely... and I mean COMPLETELY... shut down their phone support. The absolute only option for support was their chat feature, and most of the time I had to wait days for a response, and one time I literally waited WEEKS for a response. There was no option to start a new chat conversation... I was just stuck with no answers, when trying to run my business.

Thank you for the feedback! We never intend to deliver a less-than stellar experience and we're sorry to have not met your expectations. We understand the frustration and have taken action to build up our support team to be more responsive to users on our platform.

BooksyBiz

Pros

Booksy keeps my business ordered and flowing smoothly.

Cons

There are times when it wont allow logins or for users to book.

Great booking software

booksy has great customer support so i am always able to get help with any features i do not understand

Pros

Covers everything i need with great customer support and with boosky boost for new clients

Cons

missing the ability to save emails to send to clients

Thank you for this great review! We're so glad you're enjoying using Booksy, that Boost is helping you find new clients in our Marketplace, and that our support team has been able to provide guidance when you have questions.

Stop stressing

I dont have to stress out no more about answering calls or texts while working, driving, during family time, etc. Booksy handles everything for me now!

Pros

I really like everything booksy offers, it's like a personal assistant!

Cons

So far there isn't anything that I dislike, everything on the app works wonders!

Good and bad

Pros

The convenience of scheduling. And timing

Cons

when you have a cancelation fee in place there is no communication about your payments and at times you don't receive it at all.when you click no show it doesn't give any details about ur fee and that is the main reason I set it up!

Makes running my business so easy

Pros

So easy to use and i can make changes in a snap. Not to mention I can block my undesirables. The customer support is A one

Cons

I would want it to also work by my location in real time not just my job location I would want people to see that i am home and be able to come to my home if needed

Booksy review

Overall I enjoy the ease of it and not having to neglect my client in the chair to stop and schedule an appointment. I like that they times, days, hours, and prices are available to my clients.

Pros

Its very convenient. Im terrible with schduling and this just makes life easier.

Cons

Im not able to select which customers id like to charge deposits. I don't want to feel like im punishing all my clients because of others. Id like to charge only the clients that are no shows.

I love Booksy

Booksy makes it a lot easier to gain new clients with the boost option, it saves time and helps keep things organized

Pros

I love that it saves time, being a salon owner and a one man show its not always possible to answer my clients right away, which used to lead to losing new potential clients or clients getting impatient. I also love the fact that double Bookings are a thing of the past.

Cons

I honestly can say that I have any complaints

Booksy is great!

Pros

It makes my job easy for myself and my clients

Cons

At the beginning it had its little defaults but they got fixed

Great app

Awesome. Continued improvements are key. You guys are doing great.

Pros

Everything. The way it works and the continued customer support and ease of use.

Cons

If client books 2 spots at once their not able to cancel just one. They have to cancel both and redo the one they wanted to keep.

Save time

Pros

Save time, organized, convenient and affordable

Cons

Should be easier to use for clients when trying to book