Booksy Logo

Booksy

One solution for managing your calendar and your business.

Booksy Reviews - Page 7

Best booking app for all service providers!!!

My overall experience with Booksy has been great. Our client base has grown and word of mouth has given us steady growth over the past year or so.

Pros

I love the fact that Booksy helps you reach a wide customer base while scheduling services seamlessly. This is the best appointment booking platform on the market today.

Cons

When a client cancels a booked appointment, it would really be helpful if I received an email notification and an app notification on my phone.

Hi Kahlil, We're so glad that Booksy has been helpful for you! I've noted your request for a notification for cancellations and know that we are working on it, along with some other exciting updates. Let us know if we can do anything else. Booksy

Super easy to use!

Pros

That i dont have to never use a pen or notebook again. It saves me time during work hours so I don't have to go back and book anybody they can do it on their own!

Best Booking App Ever!!!

Great experience!!

Pros

What I like about the software is that everything is convenient and easy to to use.

Cons

There’s not one thing I dislike about the software

Organized bussiness starts HERE

This app has definitely relieved me from having to write down on a notebook every single appointment and carry it with me everywhere i went.

Pros

The fact that people can book at there own time without having to reach out to me personally to book an appointment

Cons

that i do not get reminders for myself.

BOOKING WITH EASE

]Booksy ideal for checking availability for services and allows you to select your preferred time.

Pros

Booksy is user friendly, easy to access calendar and book your appointments. Books also sends reminders of your upcoming appointments few days before your scheduled appointment.

Cons

I was very hesitant with entering my credit card information, cane to realize this helps the stylist may not come out without a total lost should someone cancel.

Thanks Chandra, we're glad you've enjoyed using Booksy!

Booksy Review

When it’s good it’s really good and when it’s bad it’s really bad.

Pros

Easy to use and customer friendly app.

Cons

App always goes down without notice and customer support never takes credit. Always says it’s something I must’ve done when I’ve done nothing. And never been offered any type of compensation for appointments lost due to app going down sometimes for an entire day. I’ve lost a lot of money with booksy. And it’s recommends other barbers to my long time clients. Very disrespectful!

Efficient and effective Booksy

Pleased so far, hoping that any glitches are dealt with pronto and never repeat. Communicating with the Booksy team is quick and friendly

Pros

Simple, intuitive and aesthetically pleasing

Cons

Some glitches and some customers complaining that they could not use the Booksy app to book appointments and therefore, likely lost clients

Barber

Pros

Clients can book at anytime. And they can book months in advance

Cons

None so far. I love it. Makes it easy for both me and the clients

I love this app!!!

Convenient! Reliable! Trustworthy!

Pros

Convenience! Love the backgrounds!

Cons

Everything was exactly what I expected it to be!

booksy takes me away from my phone and gives me more time with my clients I love it

Pros

It's easy to use . All of my clients tell me it's the smartest and easiest way to book with me . They've also added the payment feature which makes it easy especially if your always on the move

Cons

In my most honest opinion I don't really have any complaints . it is top to bottom the best booking app ever

Transformed our business

Very good, they are supportive and helpful

Pros

Its so simple and effective to use. Its hard to go wrong with it. Our clients love it. Its robust and never goes down. Its multi user friendly.

Cons

I would like to add in extra days for staff and customise reportin. E.g what is our busiest day this year?

Auto Responder

Scheduling

Pros

Not being on phone scheduling, client can do it 24/7

Cons

The auto text reply to incoming calls and texts has been disabled for two months with no real explanation to when it will retirn. I need this feature for all the calls and texts I get to barber shop. I don't want to be on phone!

10 star

Pros

100% recommend this app is very easy and convinent...

Cons

Promote on other engine search for specfic barbers, salons, etc..

Worst Customer Service

Disappointed entirely with the transition from Genbook to Booksy.

Pros

I have not had a good experience with the product and most specifically with customer support.

Cons

When Genbook transitioned to Booksy I was assured that it would be seamless, and it has been anything but that. When I call for customer service the message saying there are is no one available to help repeats every 10 seconds, I get it they don't want me to wait on hold because then they have to provide service. Wait time for chat is ridiculous. I started a chat an hour ago and have been waiting a...

Thank you for the valuable feedback. We're sorry the transition to Booksy has been less than smooth. It is never our intention to cause any confusion.

Barbers most convenient app

Works well, reliable and affordable.

Pros

my clients respect my cancellation while using booksy

Cons

I can’t apply pictures to each service..

Great help

Great experience

Pros

Booksy is a great tool for booking my clients.

Cons

I just wish all my client wer et computer sabby

Amazing

Pros

Easy to use Very convenient for clients to book appointments

Cons

Very seldom have problems with the software

Great Business Support

Great team support 👍! Love the customer service standards 😊

Pros

It is easy for both the customer and the business to use! Excellent response time to any questions or support 😉

Cons

I haven't had a chance to look at the full potential that it offers!!

Worth it

I'll recommend it top anyone

Pros

The Clients have the freedom to go and book for themselves. It cuts down on texts so we don't have to keep stopping to respond..

Cons

It's a little costly but over all its great

Execellent App

My life as a Barber got way more organized I can manage work time and family time. Also business has gone over the roof new clients every week.

Pros

With booksy easier way to book. They help you promote your business with flyers caps for my clients can see as a way of distraction in the barbershop.

Easy to operate

Booksy has enabled me to keep track of all clientele and not overbooking like I was before. And also keep track of receipts

Pros

The ease of how clients are able to select appointments and how easy it was to set up

Cons

Trying to figure it out when someone was having an issuer

Merger with Genbook has been a nightmare

Pros

The platform looks fine. Its nice that they have an app.

Cons

Booksy's customer service is terrible. They don't care about their customers. They miss handled the merger with Genbook. They offer less features and are trying to charge me 50% more.

We know changing platforms can be difficult, and we would never want to give the impression we do not care about our customers. Genbook users migrating to Booksy should not see any increase in their subscription price. Please reach out to our in-app support, available 24/7, to resolve this. We'd also encourage you to attend a webinar so we can show you around Boosky.

Barber

None at I can’t complaint is the best thing I ever went to

Pros

Is that u can get ur appointment on time with out u stopping and receiving calls and keep on with ur day

Cons

to Me this has being the best solution and everything is perfect with this product

Pretty good

Pros

Very simple and easy to use! And it just looks nice..

Cons

No cons however I would like to add pictures in with the description of my services. Some clients get lost when picking services, I believe pictures would help them better understand

It has made appt making much easier

Pros

Keeps me organized, clients records and info a plus. Customer service is always there when needed. Holiday banners are great

Cons

Improvements still need to be made when making appts, my opinion is it feels like it take longer than it should to make an appt