booxi Reviews

booxi

Online booking & appointment reservation for small business

booxi

Review Summary

Pros

Good program and sinks with our POS so very positive for accounting purposes.

Charlene C.

Also the quick sync to my google calendar is very helpful. Love how detailed you get with the times.

caitlin q.

Ability to use it on my phone or laptop. Customer Service is great.

Susan B.

Noah F.

Dakota D.

I am hard-pressed to identify negative aspects of this platform.

Ryan G.

4.8

Very complete web and mobile application that optimizes the management of beauty salons.

We have been able to verify significant changes since the implementation of this program, we used it for 4 years and helped us with the digital systematization of customers, so we could create a database of our customers, make digital promotions and organize our agenda more effectively, as well as increase the productivity of the beauty salon thanks to the optimization of planning and programming of...

Pros

Booxi a very robust and complete web and mobile application as it has many integrated automated functions, such as: Sending confirmations and automatic reminders by e-mail and text message, appointment booking management, facility planning, as well as personnel. It also includes mobile applications, digital marketing, online payments, customer retention, in addition to real-time programming so it is a tool that will greatly facilitate and improve the management of your business. On the other hand, it has a very friendly interface, being very easy to configure, navigate and use, both for us users and for our customers through the mobile application.

Cons

It is necessary for the development of an inventory function to complement this program. On the other hand, offers an excellent digital marketing function, but only links or integrates with Facebook, it would be convenient to integrate promotional campaigns through Instagram, as it is currently the most used social network and with this, we can reach more future customers and therefore increase our customer portfolio.

Simple to adopt, easy to use

Overall this software ticks most of our boxes and we've been generally pleased with the stability of the product.

Pros

The software was relatively easy to adopt and use from the beginning, and for the most part we were able to make adjustments without requiring Support. I also like that I had a direct Support contact that I could reach out to as needed.

Cons

Couple of areas for improvement: --Duplicate profiles may be created if a client books online and adds in additional information --Client notes do not come forward, or there is no indication a note exists the next time a client books an appointment, so you must go into their profile to confirm they haven't previously made specific requests. We have asked for this feature/flag to be added.

Good program and sinks with our POS so very positive for accounting purposes

We use it everyday to ensure our pet grooming business runs smoothly and most of our clients book on-line which is great!

Pros

I like the automatic confirmation, auto reminder, professional appearance, ease for our customers to book online.

Cons

Software needs more reporting features, it is very basic in design, we have a pet grooming business and we have been asking for more personalized features, dogs name, being able to have one client account with multiple pets (most customers have more than one dog) very difficult to track and creates many duplicates. Cumbersome to get quick history records on the fly when you need it quickly.

Un outil indispensable pour faciliter la prise de rendez-vous et assurer les rappels!

Avec le service de prise de rendez-vous en ligne je peux être plus efficace pour répondre rapidement à mes clients. Car confirmer un rendez-vous se fait généralement en moins de 1 minute, je peux donc répondre entre mes rendez-vous au lieu d'attendre d'avoir plus de temps pour faire des appels téléphoniques. De plus, les rappels automatisés qu'on peut programmer comme on le souhaite, c'est-à-dire selon le nombre de jours, heures ou minutes désirés, sont très utiles pour éviter les "no show" ou si vous voulez les gens qui ont oublié leur rendez-vous...

Pros

Ce logiciel/application me permet de gérer mes demandes de rendez-vous comme je le voulais. Bien qu'on puisse y publier son horaire j'ai préféré l'option de recevoir les demandes de rendez-vous moi-même, de manière à gérer les urgences, prioriser les suivis aux nouveaux rendez-vous, etc. Aucun autre logiciel me permettait cet option. Mes clients adorent cette manière de fonctionner. N'ayant pas...

Cons

J'utilise l'application IOS sur mon téléphone car la version IOS pour la tablette n'est pas disponible. C'est le seul hic je vous dirais que j'éprouve.

Good solution for repair and service businesses

Overall though - a fantastic bit of cloud based 'software as service' that does exactly what it says on the tin. Highly recommended

Pros

The best features are the auto reminders for clients with bookings, the booking confirmation emails and the really clean and simple end user booking system. Also has good API integrations so you can plug in to many websites simply and easily. We're a bicycle shop and do a lot of repairs and all of our bookings have been managed through Booxi for several years. It also integrates with our POS so we can import booking data from their fairly easily. Overall a great service with a high degree customisation available and easy to brand integrate.

Cons

The only criticism I could level is that the drag and drop functionality doesn't work well in the browser window. It's really not practical to move appointments around this way - you have to edit it by setting the date and time manually when it would be a lot quicker to drag and drop. For our purposes, it would also be good to have a way to set multiple bookings for the same schedule at the same time, in a way that doesn't crowd up the booking slot visually. If you put 3-5 booking in for the same staff member at the same time, it squashes everything up and you can't see the details of the client easily without opening each one. This is just because we always require that clients bring their bikes to us in the morning for a day booking, so need them all to drop off between certain hours.

Booxi Supports Local Small Business During COVID-19

Excellent. The customer service is amazing. Someone ALWAYS gets back to me within 24 hours.

Pros

Customizable (although there are limits). Reminders that my clients get and a thank you follow ups after a session. That clients can book on their own time and leisure.

Cons

I'd like my branding to show more not "Green - Booxi" . I would like to insert my social media feeds and buttons where people can sign up. Basically what I am saying; if I could i would use your platform as my official website I would if you had blogging capacities, social media link capacities ("follow me" capabilities) etc. I am not sure if you have the ability to receive payments (I am aware that I can link up with squareup.com but I have not gone that route yet).

Booxi, indispensable pour mon commerce

L'utilisation du logiciel est facile et m'aide beaucoup pour obtenir de nouveaux rendez vous pour des personnes qui ne peuvent pas appeler pendant le temps d'ouverture du magasin. Et si je rencontre un problème, l'équipe est très réactive et réponds toujours à toutes mes questions. Je suis très contente de ce service et je regrette de ne pas l'avoir fait depuis l'ouverture de mon magasin.

Pros

De pouvoir avoir l'historique des clients et que ça soit enregistré. Cela va plus vite pour prendre les rendez vous et on peut savoir ce qu'ils ont fait les fois précédentes

Cons

Le faite de ne pas pouvoir voir l'ensemble du planning à la semaine avec toutes mes collaboratrices.

Merci!

Pros

Super service! Je ne m'en passerai plus! Facile à utiliser et très pratique.

Cons

Tout est facile d'utilisation! L'équipe est là pour t'aider au besoin. Courriels contenants les nouveautés ou des options dont on a pas penser mettre.

Mon application préférée

Pros

Application super facile à utiliser, je m’en sert plusieurs fois par jours, mes clientes adorent recevoir leur confirmation de rendez-vous automatique ! Grace à Booxi j’ai vraiment moins d’oubli de rendez-vous, je le recommande à tous. Service client #1

Cons

Je n’ai vraiment rien de négatif à dire.

Excellent tool for service businesses

Been using it for 5 years now GO for it!

Pros

Ease to ser up profiles and services at all level Company Staff Etc

Cons

nothing so far. Maybe some tools could be added in the future; lime health file for clients

booxi changed my life and now I couldn't do with out it!

It changes my life, as I don't have to worry about the scheduling aspect anymore, and I don't waste my evenings on the phone to remind my customers about their appointment, as booxi automatically send reminders.

Pros

Since I started using booxi I saved a lot of time because before, as we are 9 members in the team, I sent all the emails by hand, one by one, I spent a lot of time on the phone, and so I had a lot of time spent managing appointments booking and managing the team's schedules. I switched from something totally manual to something where everything is automatically done,the emails are sent automatically...

Cons

It would be great to be able to access the resources feature directly from the mobile app, which is only available from the web version today.

This program has been extremely useful and easy to use on PC and mobile

Appointments and client information are all in one place, on an easy to read interface. The integration with Lightspeed is so useful and incredible, and when I found out about that feature, I was immediately sold. Itemizing appointments (no show, cancelled, etc.) and the addition of client notes makes the experience so much more personable for our clients because all of the employees can communicate and educate themselves on the client. Building lasting relationships with clients is very important to us, and this software has already helped us secure new and returning clients, because of how easy everything is to use on both ends, on all types of devices.

Pros

The software is so incredibly easy to use, on all platforms, which is very important for my store. It's also very easy to integrate with whatever platform(s) that you need. Not only is it easy to use on my end, it's effortless for my clients. In this day and age, if technology isn't 100% easy to use, clients won't even bother trying to figure out how to book an appointment.

Cons

The fact that when you initially get it and are told about all of the features you will be getting, that's not always true. Some of the features that are advertised are available with your subscription, but they are not active on your account. And you don't learn that until clients start booking appointments, which is very frustrating. With that said, customer support is always a click away and they almost always get back within 15 minutes, which is unheard of in the customer support industry.

I love the app and my clients also like how easy it is.

More time for myself and less time responding to messages :) This app is new, but it is very well programmed. Like anything , it's hard to make the "perfect" solution for everyone on the planet so I understand if they can't fulfill everyone's needs. As long as I see this company evolving and trying to give a good service , I will stay with them & recommend them to others. It is very practical & helpful so far . Thank you guys for thinking about doing this .

Pros

The simplicity, the service, layout, template, the colors , how fun it is to use it , the fact that you have a website with booxi that you can promote to your clients.

Cons

1) Waiting list : It seemed to me when I talked to one of the guys, that they were going to put in the "waiting list" option and when I asked them about it , they seemed to not really know which I was bummed out about. I would give this a 5 star if it wasn't for the lack of this option which would help me and my collegues. 2) I usually work shifts from 16:00 to 01:00 and it is weird because let's...

Outstanding service! It's easy, it helps me a lot and I saved so much time!

I saved so much time, and even if I'm not a tech-savvy person I find booxi very easy to use!

Pros

I love the client files feature! Before using booxi I was using a paper calendar and paper for my customer records. Now I can access my client file from anywhere, at any time, and it's really easy to use. I don't have papers anymore! In addition of the time I saved, what I also like about booxi is the feature that allows me to make a quick export of my client's list, with their contact information so I can easily send them news or promotions by email.

Cons

I would like to be able to associate a color to a service, so that I can see at a glance what services I offer during the day, without even have to read the name of the service in the calendar.

Amazing customer support! And acquisition of new customers!

It brings me new customers, thanks to the online booking widget on my website and saves us a lot of time!

Pros

Online appointment booking: customers book their appointments outside business hours, it's great! We never miss the opportunity to acquire a new clients. booxi has optimized the work of the receptionist while simplifying our customer experience. Link with Lightspeed POS: Perfect Seamlessly integration with Lightspeed POS that allows us to manage different parts of our service and retail business. Activity Reports: I love this feature because I can see all the crucial metrics about my appointments at a glance.

Cons

It would be great to be able to customize even more the booking pop up, such as rearrange the order of the services.

Top Notch affordable software available in Canada

Accuracy, Saves time, less now shows, and puts our client in charge of picking a time frame that works for them from the comfort of there own home or office.

Pros

Its easy to use for all types of people includes staff and our clients. The reminders and thank u for visiting are the 2 additional things that make us stand out compared to others in our community

Cons

the note taking option is limited and other staff cant do notes under there name without having it private. Notes can not be done from an iphone. Only ipad or computer :(

I really like booxi and my clients like it too

Pros

Easy access for me and my clients Easy to book for my clients, shows my calendar available time. Love the email appointment requests with a quick access for a confirmation!

Cons

Would be more space for description and more choices for prices, like pachage price More chooses in picture, special for esthetics of the work is done.

Super systèmes de rendez-vous

Super bonne dans l ensemble

Pros

Les gros plus : la facilité , les rendez-vous en ligne et le support à la clientèle vraiment fantastique

Cons

Il arrive parfois que les clients annulent mais le rendez-vous ne s’annule pas et par moment, j inscrire ne pas envoyer de message au client et il en reçoit un quand même.

Booxi Online booking

I’ve never been disappointed. I occasionally have a technical issue in which I contact Booxi by email or call to get answers.

Pros

The fact that clients can easily book their appt at their convenience. Eliminates the back and forth of texting requests at odd hours of the day.

Cons

Sometimes I have issues with ics file with wrong info in it or cannot save appt on iPhone.

Great service!

Pros

I love the easy system. It’s user friendly, easy to navigate and my clients just love being able to book their own appointments with reminders! I would recommend this service to anyone! Thanks booxi!! Sheryl Windrem

Cons

There was nothing that I didn’t like about this software.

Juste Wowww!!!

Superbe logiciel

Pros

Facile à utiliser, a comprendre et à installer. Plus besoin d’appeler pour confirmer les clients. Un beau message de remerciement est envoyé apres le rendez-vous..!!!

Cons

Rien de spécial.peux etre le système de pré-paiement...

Using Booxi has been an overall pleasant experience.

Less phone calls from customers wanting to book things.

Pros

I like that customers can very easily book things online and the overall process of creating a booking is very simple.

Cons

There is a bunch of things that are out of control for the Booxi back end and so these things need to be called in. It's a bit of a pain. Also, bookings can NEVER last more than 8 hours or span a few days (example: courses that may take place 2 or 3 days). Customers get a confirmation for the first day of the event but then they're not sure what time the following day starts, etc.

Very good in general

In general my experience is very good with the software.

Pros

Really enjoy the facility of use for the software.

Cons

I think more feature could be add for a better business experience but what is there now is very enjoyable.

Super !

Très bonne !

Pros

Il est facile d’utilisation pour gérer tous nos services

Cons

Tout fonctionne bien pour nous , j’ai eu à 2 reprises un petit problème que vous avez résolu rapidement.

Integrates with our Lightspeed Retail and Ecomm Site

The experience wasnt without hiccoughs but it is now a welcome and essential tool in our daily business activities. It works especially well in our website launch.

Pros

This straightforward software manages our calendar and is a great facilitator of our classes and private shopping sessions.

Cons

We use several workarounds to make it fit our business, and they took a bit of time, but it was overcome and successful