Booxi Reviews - Page 2

BD

Brody D.

Retail, 11-50 employees

Using Booxi has been an overall pleasant experience.

Less phone calls from customers wanting to book things.

Pros

I like that customers can very easily book things online and the overall process of creating a booking is very simple.

Cons

There is a bunch of things that are out of control for the Booxi back end and so these things need to be called in. It's a bit of a pain. Also, bookings can NEVER last more than 8 hours or span a few days (example: courses that may take place 2 or 3 days). Customers get a confirmation for the first day of the event but then they're not sure what time the following day starts, etc.

HD

Heather D.

Consumer Goods, 11-50 employees

Integrates with our Lightspeed Retail and Ecomm Site

The experience wasnt without hiccoughs but it is now a welcome and essential tool in our daily business activities. It works especially well in our website launch.

Pros

This straightforward software manages our calendar and is a great facilitator of our classes and private shopping sessions.

Cons

We use several workarounds to make it fit our business, and they took a bit of time, but it was overcome and successful

JB

Jessica B.

Consumer Services, self-employed

Mon opinion

J’adore avoir une prise de rendez-vous en ligne.

Pros

La présentation des choix pour les clients

Cons

on ne peut pas répété les rendez-vous aux 2 semaines par exemple on doit le refaire à chaque fois. Les clientes aimerait avoir access à leur rendez-vous au lieu que ce soit seulement en allant sur leur email de rendez-vous

cb

claudel b.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Booxi the easy solution

It is easy to do for the clients and gives me more time to focus on my work

Pros

That you can control how the appointment are set up,space between the appointment lots of options The customer service is great

Cons

That i cannot block many days in one shot I have to do them separatly

JC

Jill C.

life changing!

I don't have to book clients myself and waste valuable time on the phone

Pros

Convenient and easy to use. Whenever I have questions or concerns the staff is always there to help.

Cons

I wish you could do your own text blast with the software. It would be way more convenient. Other then that I have been extremely happy and will continue using.

MH

Melyssa H.

Really easy to use for both therapists and clients. Simple set up and changes can be made quickly.

Pros

It's very affordable for new business owners. Also easy to set up and make changes. Clients can pick their own appointment times which makes a better overall experience for them.

Cons

Not much real. It is really well designed. I would prefer to have an easier way to book days off that are normally open.

VG

Valéry G.

Mental Health Care, self-employed

J'adore!

La plateforme de Booxi pour la prise de rendez-vous en ligne, tant sur application mobile que sur le web, est un outil de travail quotidien des plus génial! Je ne m'en passerai plus jamais!

Pros

Facile d'utilisation! Utilisation quotidienne!

Cons

Le choix du lieu de rencontre est non-disponible.

KG

Katherine G.

Cosmetics, self-employed

Really like it, sooo easy to use

I realised i was on my cellphone all day long, using booxi changed my life!

Pros

I’m doing eyelashes and my clients just need to go to my link to take an appointement. They find it easy too

Cons

At first, to set all of the feature it was something, but they helped me it was wayyy easier that way

SB

Susan B.

It is a great alternative to the pricier scheduling systems

Pros

Price/ease of use. Ability to use it on my phone or laptop. Customer Service is great. Easy to set up

Cons

I miss having reports, I would like to track room usage, staff availability and income earned. I would also like to be able to easily identify who booked online or via person

MM

Marie M.

suggestion

Pros

très facile d'utilisation et mes clientes apprécient.

Cons

j'aimerais que la facturation se fasse automatiquement si le rendez-vous n'a pas été annuler avant, ou que dans le rapport ce soit la date du rendez-vous qui apparait et non la date de facturation, car pour ma part je fait des factures à mes clientes 1 à 2 fois semaine, car je n'ai pas le temps entre chaque cliente.

JL

Jonathan L.

Great

Pros

It made my life easier. Online scheduling is easy and customizable.

Cons

I wish there was an easy way to notify clients if I have a cancellation, so they can take the empty spot if they want.

GR

Guy R.

Cosmetics, 1-10 employees

Great. Easy to use. A step ahead over the competition. Fast booking. Good feeling when using it.

New customers. Fast rentability. More competitive. Less time on the phone. Competitive advantage. Give us more visibility.

Pros

We are getting new customers. Less phone calls during the day. A feature that competitors do not have. Give us more credibility and notoriety. Do not have to confirm appointments. Customers like to book by themselves at any time. Give the feeling to customers that our business is ahead over the competitors (modern way to book). A good way to get young customers and men.

Cons

Many accounts for the same user (duplicates). Customers have to confirm many times when they want many services at the same time. Some customers do not get the fact that they have to confirm at the end of the process.

BH

Brandon H.

A+++++

Pros

Very easy to integrate with website and easy to use. Many features I was not even aware that I needed are built into this software. Having the booxi scheduling pop up in an internal window within my website helps avoid customers getting lost or sent away from my website.

Cons

Because I am a Lightspeed eCom user, I am not able to change the Book Now button's phrasing. I wanted to change it to "Register Now" as more of our clientele would be familiar with that term. Both Lightspeed and Booxi have tried to help, sending tutorials, but when I follow them to a "T" I either find there are steps I cannot complete with my platform (Lightspeed), or when I am finished, the changes have not taken effect.

JR

Justin R.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees

Fantastic Service and Fantastic Product

Fantastic experience and highly recommend this for any company. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was truly the difference maker. Make sure you ask for her. Although the product is very easy to use as well and intuitive.

Pros

Fantastic training and support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and onboarding support. The product is so easy to use and love all the little features it does. The text and email automatic function is so nice for our customers. Different Scheduling types is very nice as wel.

Cons

Nothing, great product and easy to use. Highly recommend it.

JL

Julie L.

Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

Owner

I like IT vert Much

Pros

It's friendly user. The oneline booking by the custumer

Cons

That we cannot make à periocity appointements

JB

Joanie B.

Cosmetics, self-employed

Always huge support, always available for any kind of questions!!

So much saving time and organization!!

Pros

I love the text message to recall, it helps so much to keep my clients aware for their appointment and it's so simple to take care of my agenda

Cons

I'd like that the system would send a text message if I select that the client missed an appointment

CL

Catherine L.

A1

Pros

I love using booxi, my team as well and our customers appreciate the ease of making appointments (especially the 24-hour recall)

Cons

Nothing special except that I would like to personalize the message of thanks. Place the services and staff in the order I desire.

MM

Matthew M.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Exactly what I was looking for

I wish I had found Booxi 3 years ago instead of wasting money and time with the other booking software/apps. My overall experience has been very positive.

Pros

This is the 3rd booking application/software I have used and it is exactly what I have been looking for. Just the right amount of features for my private Osteopathy practice with a very reasonable price.

Cons

This might already be a feature so I will look into it...but the ability to create a template for the invoices which contain my information and logo. At present moment, I have to copy paste my information (insurance number, etc.) ever time I create a new invoice.

CB

Clément B.

Sporting Goods, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Simple et efficace

Pros

La mise en place du module de rendez-vous a été simple, le support est très efficace, et surtout... facile à utiliser! Tant en front qu'en back-office. Tout ce qu'on demande à ce genre d'outils

Cons

Il manque la possibilité de dupliquer certains services de façon automatique. Ça demande un peu de job manuelle qui pourrait être automatisée un peu plus.

Showing original review in French. See translation

Thanks Clement for your review! We are always working on improving our software and making the processes more straightforward and automated. We appreciate your comment and thank you for your continued trust over the years !

LM

Linda M.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

I learned to use booxi by myself, a child could do it: it's simple to use and yet very complete!

Pros

booxi is very easy to use. I love the email confirmation feature: as soon as a customer books an appointment I receive an email, with all the information about the client, so I don't need to access a paper file anymore. And my customers receive their confirmation too, so they have all the information they need about their appointment.

Cons

Honestly I wouldn't change anything, it's simple and easy to use and at the same time it's very complete. booxi perfectly fits our booking needs.

cq

caitlin q.

Great customer experience!

more clients!

Pros

The ease of booking. Also the quick sync to my google calendar is very helpful. Love how detailed you get with the times.

Cons

that you cannot view by month. would also be helpful to have the software since to google calendar both ways. ALSO huge thing for us is it is not easy to book multiple appointments. Clients have a hard time with it on their end and also on our end... the plus button and how it is laid out is hard to visually see.

BG

Bailey G.

Amazing !

Pros

It's easy to use. When you need to make amendments to the scheduling of staff the platform is easy to navigate and edit. In addition, it's helpful that staff gave the ability for in the moment update.

Cons

Sometimes the app can be hard to navigate if you have several staff working at once on the same day ... I found it was easier when we purchased a pen to utilize with the screen.

TL

Tatiana Leite G.

Facilities Services, 1-10 employees

Avaliação Booxi

Pros

Muitas opções de operar tanto online quanto em lojas físicas.

Cons

Me atendeu em todas as situações até então.

Showing original review in Portuguese. See translation

MR

Monica R.

Fine Art, self-employed

Good

Good experience, I would still be using it if I a provider which I am already with had not added the online booking option.

Pros

I did like the easy management of it once set up.

Cons

The calendar for online booking for customers is not the first priority - scheduling for employees equivalent present on the site (in m case I did not need that).

FP

France P.

I truly appreciate

The pleasure of seeing my clients book their appointments when I am either with a client or just closed for the day. I wish I knew how to make more of my clients us this incredible product that you offer. Knowing that it does take time for people to chance. :)

Pros

The fact that I can finally relax in the evening and give my clients this option to book their appointment. It is still a work in progress of course since not every one uses the button. haha

Cons

I would like to be able to print my notes at the end of the month. I am still a paper girl and with a professional follow up I do not want people looking in my computer, preferably in my paper folders.