Calendly Logo

Calendly Reviews - Page 100

3,433 reviews

ML

Mary L.

Simple way to schedule meetings

Pros

Calendly offers a simple way to "schedule meetings without the back-and-forth!" We use this service integrated with our email and pitches to schedule 30 minute consultations.

Cons

Primarily integrates with Salesforce but through zapier you can configure other CRMs. Works great with Chrome and Gsuite.

MB

Mansi B.

Consumer Electronics, 5,001-10,000 employees

Used other for 6-12 months

Booking Appointments Made Easy

Great experience, easy to share and help book appointments

Pros

Ease of booking appointments on a shared calendar is super easy to manage. Great software without hassles.

Cons

User Interface could be improved. It is very dull as of now. Also a legend showing available and not available clearly will be helpful for new users.

AD

Alessia D.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Useful tool to schedule and manage personal calendar and meetings

Good experience, I'd recommend it, especially to big companies.

Pros

It helps you to manage meetings and calendars without having to start endless flows of emails. It was very easy to set up and connect to my Google calendar, and it does a good job in its free version. I found the Analytics feature particularly useful, it helped me stay on track.

Cons

I haven't experienced anything negative so far.

KT

Kenneth T.

Mental Health Care, 1,001-5,000 employees

Works Great

The software works great with scheduling and coordinating schedules

Pros

The software works wonderfully with Google Calendar, so it allows for easier booking without fear of double-booking.

Cons

There is not much bad to say about the product. Maybe the interface could get a face lift, but the functionality is good.

Entertainment, 51-200 employees

Perfect tool

Super professional, super good-looking, easy to use. 100% recommend for scheduling sales calls or appointments.

Pros

So easy to use Easy to embed into webpages for professional and simple integration Easy to set up appointment types Easy to customize url

Cons

Hard to customize look of event booking section Most of the useful features are hidden behind a paywall

IW

Ian W.

Financial Services, 51-200 employees

Great product

Overall, pleasantly content with the overall look and feel of this product.

Pros

This product is really good is really good,, seamless integration and would recommend it's super easy use.

Cons

I do not have anything that I do not like about this software, do not have anything that I do not like about this software.

CC

Charles C.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Great way to set appointments without having to do anything at all

Pros

I love that I can post a link on my website and direct people to set appointments with me

Cons

The cost seems a bit high for what it is.

DL

Dan L.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Great product for booking appointments!

I like using it a lot. It keeps me on track, sends me reminders, and provide an easy work flow for me

Pros

Helps me with my scheduling a lot. Allows people to view my availability and easily book meetings with me

Cons

Can't think of any cons as this product is perfect and easy to use. Has everything I need plus more!

Jack D.

Used monthly for less than 6 months

A great tool for avoiding the scheduling back-and-forth

I'm able to provide my clients with my availability and the option to book a time on my calendar, so we don't have to go back and forth on when/where to meet.

Pros

Being able to offer clients the option to book a time for a call or meeting in addition to or rather than suggesting a time is terrific. By synchronizing with your calendar, you give the client the ability to commit to an available time and get it marked down on their calendar as well. After setting up what types of meetings you'd like users to be able to book, this is largely a set-it-and-forget-it solution. The interface is stark (customizable branding is premium), but for the most part it looks good and is easy enough to use for most clients to figure out.

Cons

Integration with Google Calendar is free, but any further integrations are premium - understandable, but I would love to have Calendly schedule Zoom meetings without the need for licensing both solutions and Zapier. As it stands, you can have Calendly meetings default to Google Hangouts.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

It does one thing well.

When I need to chat with someone I just send them my calendly link and that's it.

Pros

Calendly does one thing, and it does it well. It helps you schedule meetings reducing the required effort to a minimum.

Cons

The webapp is clunky, heavy and slow. A bit awkward to use. Perhaps a bit overengineered for such a simple task.

Medical Practice, 51-200 employees

Amazing tool for scheduling online meetings

Pros

The interface is easy-to-use, very intuitive and super convenient. Booking an appointment is very fast, takes only a few clicks.

Cons

Overall, the software serves the purpose it is used for. However, the design could use an upgrade to a more modern interface.

so

stacy o.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

good for beginner basics of scheduling

it was a good way for starting my business but i outgrew it quickly

Pros

ease of initial set up for basic scheduling

Cons

"help" section doesn't really help pinpoint exact issues; functionality and ease is lost when group sessions are scheduled; no "coupon" or alternative pay functions

AT

Ami T.

Accounting, 1-10 employees

Great tool!!

Pros

This makes scheduling an appointment with prospects SO much easier!! I include my calendly link in my signature and have had people schedule directly through it! Saves me time and effort, love it!!

Cons

I have not found any cons yet, it’s a great tool!!

KZ

Kristen Z.

Internet, 11-50 employees

Used other for 1-2 years

A good system for scheduling demos

Pros

It makes it really easy for customers to schedule demos with our team.

Cons

We haven't had any issues with it, so nothing I like least. Except it would be nice if it was free.

Nicole A.

Higher Education, 1-10 employees

Calendly is a Lifesaver!

Great experience. I was able to create all events to schedule my students and notify accordingly!

Pros

I loved the ease of integration with Google and the easy set up and notifications for students.

Cons

Not much to complain about, even the free account works amazingly well when needed.

CC

Chester C.

Real Estate, self-employed

Why I Love Calendly : A Review of the App

I am using it and lessen my worries about booking schedule , i can share my open time with others

Pros

I can share the link on my social media apps and I am notified if someone book a meeting with me

Cons

hope they can offer longer free time for free users

Ek

Esty k.

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

easy schedule management

easy to use, easy deployment with your team.

Pros

easy to set up your events for schedule and share your calendar for people to choose their slots according to availability

Cons

I don't know of any cons in this software. It works well, works with gmail, schedules easily.

SH

Stephanie H.

Once you learn to use this, you'll love it

I love how the people that make an appointment with me don't have to create a Calendly account. It also sends me and the other person a confirmation when the date has been set.

Pros

Checks all my Google Calendars for availabilities, reads across multiple Google accounts.

Cons

Just recently, Calendly started reading my Google Calendar all-day events (which were daily reminders) as me being busy all day, which blocked out my entire day of availabilities. Setup can be a trial and error process because the blocks of time can vary based on how you set it up.

AW

Allyson W.

Hospital & Health Care, 10,001+ employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Calendy makes choosing appointments easy

Calendy makes self-scheduling appointments easy. I like that you can immediately see the dates with available appointments and then quickly select dates to find a time that will work. The automatic confirmation emails and reminder emails before the appointment are great. Overall, I really like Calendy.

Pros

I like that you can quickly see available dates and then review available appointment times.

Cons

I don’t have anything negative to say. I have always had good experiences with Calendy.

SA

Samer A.

Civic & Social Organization, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Makes scheduling multiple meetings a breeze

We love calendly. We use it every term to schedule intern hirings, and are in the process of integrating it into a comprehensive hiring portal.

Pros

When we're hiring, scheduling interviews with everyone is a nightmare. Calendly more or less completely fixed that; literally saves me countless hours every few months.

Cons

Setting up your availability isn't always super easy, and it doesn't do a great job of importing your existing calendar appointments if you use multiple calendars.

Tamarah B.

Online Media, self-employed

Used monthly for 6-12 months

"Schedule This" with Calendly

I have a pretty good experience with Calendly so far. I have been able to schedule and participate in important calls. I don't have any major issues to report so far.

Pros

I like how I am able to not only schedule important calls and help organize my schedule. It is also user-friendly.

Cons

It does sometimes have loading issues. Also, some of the features are limited depending on your account, but that is to be expected.

MC

Matylda C.

Computer Software, 201-500 employees

Perfect for scheduling user interviews

Pros

If you've ever worked on any type of UX project, you'll know how important user interviews are. Calendly allows you to share your calendar with the interviewees and really speeds up the whole process.

Cons

I've got the free version of it and the options are pretty limited.

Amanda B.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

So easy & organized

Helped me out big time in not over booking myself.

Pros

Used it to let applicants book phone interviews when I was hiring. Minimized back & forth, increased organization. Updated dynamically as I added other things to my calendar! You can manage how many meetings are allowed a day! & make sure you have breathing space between them

Cons

Set up takes a bit of thought, time frames, bumpers, what the calendar invite will be called & what info it will contain. But once set up it's a breeze

AS

Avinash S.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Efficient calendar booking tool

Pros

I like how you can create multiple different formats of timings for your different activites.

Cons

Though it provides a decent integration with google Calendar, the sync between them when creating a new format could be better

iL

ida L.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Great software

Great, think every business/working professional could benefit from this software.

Pros

Easy to use and implement. Cuts down unnecessary emailing trying to schedule appointments.

Cons

Would be good to have customer service to speak to on the phone.