Calendly Logo

MA

Meshach A.

Design, 1-10 employees

Calendly Is A Great Business and Personal Productivity Tool

Calendly is a user-friendly scheduling tool that can make scheduling meetings and appointments with others much more efficient. It has really been a game-changer for us at LujaraLab. I get appointments at the time that are convenient for me. Our team also work as convenient because a client can only book based on our availability.

Pros

Calendly has a simple, user-friendly interface that makes it easy for people to schedule meetings with you.Calendly eliminates the need for back-and-forth emails and messages to schedule our meetings at LujaraLab. It automates the scheduling process, saves us time and reduces the chance of scheduling conflicts.The other fantastic thing for us is the advanced analytics and reporting that allows us to track our meeting scheduling activity and make data-driven decisions.We are also able to embed Calendly on our website and sales funnels.

Cons

Calendly does not have the capability to handle recurring events with different schedules for different weeks.There are lots of limitations that come with the free plan, such as a Limited number of integrations, Limited customization options, and Limited analytics and reporting options

EH

Emily H.

Management Consulting, 1-10 employees

Calendly Review

Switching to Calendly was necessary for our business. Acuity was missing some key features that we needed to have and they weren't clear/couldn't say when improvements would be made. Pleased with Calendly overall. Its native integrations are really helpful as they work with our CRM and have an extension for Google Chrome, which makes grabbing scheduling links quick and super easy.

Pros

The best thing about Calendly is that it natively integrates with third-party calendars. That is the main reason why we switched to Calendly and it has increased the number of leads and clients showing up to meetings.

Cons

There are some key features we lost when switching from Acuity to Calendly. One of the main ones being the ease of use on the backend. As an admin on Acuity I was able to override and double book, but Calendly doesn't allow that. I don't think the admin settings are fully developed as they should at this point in time. Also, everything has to be canceled on the backend or else when a person declines a meeting in Google Calendar they will still get reminders if it hasn't been manually canceled through Calendly.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Gutes Online-Terminplanungstool

Sehr gutes Tool mit kleinen Schwächen beim internationalen Einsatz und bei Integration in Websites.

Pros

Calendly ist für mich die beste Online-Terminplanungssoftware und lässt sich im Vergleich zu Book Like a Boss oder die Online-Terminbuchung von Teams leicht einrichten, gut mit dem Kalender synchronisieren und ebenso gut auf der eigenen Website einrichten.

Cons

Die Übersetzung ins Deutsche ist weniger gut. Statt "Abbrechen", um eine Änderung nicht zu speichern, heißt es in Calendly "Absagen". Man kann seinen Kunden keine Möglichkeit anbieten, selber Termine vorzuschlagen, falls die freigegebenen Termine nicht passen. Microsoft Teams kann nur mit der Business-Lizenz genutzt werden. Es gibt keine richtige WordPress-Integration (bspw. als Gravity Forms-Erweiterung), sondern nur die Möglichkeit, Calendly per iframe in die eigene Website zu integrieren. Es gibt keine Möglichkeit, mehrsprachige Buchungsformulare anzulegen.

Showing original review in German. See translation

CM

Cory M.

Management Consulting, self-employed

I receommend Calendly any day of the week.

Calendly has been a staple of the Graphic Design and Logo company for many years and it will be for years to come. It's a friendly atmosphere that's easily manipulated to get what I need from it, and it's just easy and familiar to my clients - Which is awesome.

Pros

Calendly is the absolute MOST user friendly scheduling software on the internet. You can set up an appointment scheduler in a very short time, it's very appealing to the eye, and it's super easy to use for the client as well.

Cons

Honesly Calendly nails this software and is the leader in their field. I use calendly for my Graphic Design company and I use another software for my consulting firm. The consulting company's software is less user friendly, and more complicated, but it seems to have a ton of customization. Calendly doesn't seem to have this much customization, however, if you're just starting out and need ONE, TWO, or even THREE appointment types, Calendly is perfect.

SD

Sasania D.

Outsourcing/Offshoring, 10,001+ employees

Great Scheduling Software

My overall experience has been really great. Calendly saves me time and keeps me organized and as a person who cannot function properly if everything isn't in order, that is really all I can ask for.

Pros

The feature I enjoy on Calendly the most is the calendar sync feature. As a recruiter who has multiple back to back interviews scheduled daily, this helps me to easily keep track of everything as I can simply take a peek on MS Outlook to see if my current appointment is canceled. This makes it so much easier because sometimes I get so busy that I don't even have time to go back to the Calendly webpage...

Cons

Based on what I do access Calendly for, I really do not have any cons. All the background configurations are basically pre-organized by the company I work for, so I haven't had the chance to experience any cons. Thankfully!

CF

Christina F.

Accounting, 1-10 employees

The Perfect Scheduler for Busy Business Owners

Having a paid Calendly subscription has helped me to save time, and keep things more organized. It has saved so much time because I no longer have to type out lists of available times and dates only to have them already filled up by the time the client replies back. It gives my clients current real-time availability when they are ready to book. I also love that it allows me to build in my own desired...

Pros

I think once you get acclimated with Calendly it is very easy to use. They make it so that you can manage your availability with easy, "mass apply" settings to different appointment types. I also really appreciate that you can have many different types of appointment types, we do different types of meetings and so we can set individual parameters with specific types of appointments. I think it is also valuable to be able to have both public and "hidden" appointments for your individual needs.

Cons

I do feel they could develop more direct app integrations, rather than making apps go through a Zapier integration. I personally don't love using Zapier, but I do appreciate being able to integrate the software with things I commonly use.

KR

Kim R.

Law Practice, 11-50 employees

Superb calendar management and scheduling.

I was pleasantly surprised by Calendlys performance. My job has multiple functions, one of which is scheduling for my team and our attorneys. This is often a tedious and daunting task, however Calendly has streamlined the process. There are drawbacks such as the lack of customer service accessibility and some inconveniences in the way the software is set up. When analyzing both the pros and cons, it's evident that the pros drastically outweigh the cons.

Pros

If you have a complex schedule or need to manage a complex schedule for someone else, Calendly will be an exceptional asset. The ease of use is wonderful, as is the setup process. It is optimized for online scheduling however it's suited for in person scheduling as well. Rescheduling is dramatically easier with Calendly. Features a client portal, reminders, automated scheduling, team or group calenders, notifications and alerts in real time, and convenient mobile access plus payment processing via third party integrations.

Cons

The one thing that really hinders me are the meeting location options and how they're set up. In person and phone/ video can't be included in the same meeting type. The only other con I've experienced thus far is the customer service and the lack of ease in contacting an actual customer service representative vs the incompetent chat bot.

angel r.

Professional Training & Coaching, 11-50 employees

IT changed my business right from the start

I have used calendly extensively. I do not know how I would handle appointment setting without it. I have used many other tools and no one compares. calendly is very easy to use. and very powerful at the same time. It is one of the software subscriptions that I make my annual investment on, every year. and they never stop bringing new functionality. Calendly is a great tool for professionals!!!1

Pros

The User Interface is really friendly, and that makes everything very easy to accomplish. Since the beginning, the power of calendly was very easy to use. I could do complicated scheduling setups without having to know all the ins and outs, screens, menus of calendly. I cannot say this of many software tools, to be honest.

Cons

What I still do no understand why it is not allowed to be done is that sometimes I want to allow to be booked although I have other calendar items scheduled. I should be allowed by calendly to purposefully allow double booking on my calendar, given a set of rules.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

If you’re not already using Calendly, start.

Overall adding Calendly has been a massive help in the efficiently and seamlesssness of our team to get meetings or calls scheduled super easily. It really is such a no-brainer type platform, I can only imagine how much time people who aren’t using it waste in everyday.

Pros

Calendly solves so many challenges, for me, my team, and even for our prospects and clients too. The back and forth of looking at calendars, sending days/times of availability, having time zones misinterpreted, the times sent have since been filled, etc etc etc are no more. This is a HUGE time and headache saver!! Not to mention, they’ve added so many incredible integrations that anytime our clients have semi customized needs around scheduling, Calendly is always the first place we check for a solution - and 9 times out of 10 it’s a perfect fit, for a fraction of the cost of custom developing something.

Cons

It’s so hard to put a finger on anything I would improve. Ive been using Calendly for years and didn’t realize how robust some of the integrations were and have become, so maybe some additional education around those would be super beneficial to users like me who didn’t even know how much more they were missing out on.

Chris C.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

The perfect tool for solving the scheduling back and forth

I love it. I use it every day. I tell everyone I know to use it. It solves the biggest problem. There are a few AI-powered exec assistant tools, but... why bother? That still forces the other person to do the multi-email "what times work?" "oh not for me, how about these" "okay, where do you want to meet" dance. This is a single email.

Pros

Calendly does exactly what you need it to do: it takes scheduling a meeting with someone down from a 6 or 7 email affair to a 1 or 0 email affair. This is transformative. I can simply send my lunch URL to someone and let THEM book a date that I can guarantee is up-to-the-minute accurate, ask the questions I want to ask (where should we eat?), and gather additional contact information, all without the risk of it getting lost in the shuffle. I did 135 networking lunches last year, entirely powered by Calendly. It's brilliant, because it ends in the result we all need: a mutual calendar invite that we both agree works for us. Add things like buffer times, clever event types, and linking up with my contacts with Zapier and man is this the easiest $8/mo I could ever spend.

Cons

Nothing. It's basically perfect. I wish that, when using someone _else's_ Calendly to book, it'd look at my schedule and black out bad dates, but that's a nit to pick. I'd also like it to auto-advance to the next available window if there are no more dates on the initial screen.

SB

Stefani B.

Human Resources, self-employed

Prepare to get time back!

I was able to get back likely a few hours a day and headaches while working as a recruiter. Now running my own company I am able to send this off to candidates and clients to book in time to speak with me.

Pros

I absolutely love this product and have been using it for over 3 years. I introduced it at my last corporate workplace and switched all recruiters over to using this product instead of calling and booking in candidates for interviews - we simply sent over a link and they plugged time into our calendars! The functionality and emails you can send to the people using your link are also super helpful.

Cons

They introduced a fee to pay, I always have stuck to the free version which has been great for me. I wish you were able to book in multiple time durations and not have it split up, also I wish that you could integrate it with more platforms such as Wordpress.

Caleb B.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Powerful scheduling functions for sales team demos

If you schedule live events with clients on a regular basis, Calendly provides a clean interface to easily show others your available time slots and allow them to schedule an event. This has proved invaluable for our sales team to do live demos with prospects and not get too many scheduled at once. It also has allowed us to not schedule demos back to back without buffer time in between. That's huge!

Pros

TheThe best thing about Calendly is the ability to set schedules for specific event types! You can set blackout dates, available times, control meeting lengths, automatically add buffer time, limit the number of events scheduled for a single day, and more. This is perfect for setting up live events or meetings on an ongoing basis, but giving yourself enough heads up and flexibility to be in control. You basically give prospective customer the freedom to choose a date and time--but ensure that it fits in your schedule, too. Use this to schedule live demos with clients, training events, or even webinars. It's a great tool, especially for small sales teams that need a controlled flow of sales calls/demos.

Cons

Calendly is restrictive in analytics; for instance, I can't easily see how many people clicked to schedule an event, but didn't follow through. It's also difficult from a user interface standpoint. I find myself looking for settings and menus that are hidden within the slick, clean interface. On the scheduling side, it's pretty easy for clients to schedule events, but you can't customize the date picker--and that's really unfortunate, because I'd like to use it in more places but can't customize the look and feel or functionality.

Heather B.

Accounting, 1-10 employees

Calendly rocks

So far, so great!

Pros

Most appointment schedule tools offer similar features, but Calendly's prices are much sweeter. Perhaps other software offers more bells and whistles, but I wouldn't know because Calendly does all I need it to do for about 1/3rd the price

Cons

I'm not sure yet. I wish I could have all the different type of offerings on one schedule. Right now if I offer appointments at one site they have to be in a separate calendar from another site because I need to make sure I'm physically present at the site and set the calendar up for those dates only.

TB

Todd B.

Internet, 51-200 employees

Removes the need to ask 'When is good to meet?' in a remote company

We've been using Calendly for a little over 6 months at my company. This app makes finding times to meet with colleagues an absolute breeze. Working at a remote company with 90+ people, and specifically on a team of about 20, searching for available time slots in Google Calendar can be VERY time-consuming and challenging. With Calendly you are instantly shown the times available for the person you'd like to meet with. You can choose a time, and instantly add it to your Google Calendar. It sends them a reminder to their calendar as well.

Pros

Scheduling meetings is easy, and I don't ever have to rely on coordinating crazy google calendars with people. If you are setting it up for yourself to have people schedule meetings with you, it's easy to block out times that you are available or unavailable. It's also really great if you work with teams across different time zones as it takes your timezone into account when scheduling times with person/or vice versa, overall it's just one less thing to worry about. Another super handy feature is the ability to request certain information from the person booking time with you. This makes it easy to request an agenda about the meeting or to perhaps ask a series of questions for recurring meetings with people.

Cons

The only problem I've had is mostly user error. As the one requesting a meeting, I wish there was an easier way to add calendar events to your calendar. I have on a few occasions forgot to add the scheduled time to my calendar (the option is there, I've just missed it a few times) would be awesome if it was automagically added some way to your Google Cal. :)

David T.

Fast, easy client scheduling

Almost too numerous to list. I even use it to schedule meetings with producers about projects, not just my counseling clients. Custom links, buffering and limit to events per day. Its awesome!

Pros

Is it so easy for my occasional clients to set up video conference calls or one-on-one counseling calls, or group meetings with my company and our various producers spread between Tx and Ca. One link, and it sends the appointment to my email AND Google calendar, and has a feature that allows the client to reschedule if needed. Another huge plus is the buffering. I can allow for meetings and...

Cons

One big issue I have is, I use Opera as my main browser and it dislikes Google. So to use Calendy you need to use Chrome or Firefox to set things up and access all the features. This is more of a Google issue, not Calendy. In the paid appointment extra, they only take "Stripe" - if they ever add Square then it'll be well rounded out. Payment for the level you want is on an annual basis, not month-to-month, so I consider that a negative.

Lawrent M.

Education Management, 1-10 employees

I'm in control of my appointment with Calendly

It allows me to keep in control of my appointment and saved us a lot of time.

Pros

I like how Calendly integrates to icloud. Its simple interface and easy-to-create events features makes it a must-have app for all your appointments (also great for paid consultation/lessons as you can collect money from the app (paid version only)). It is easy to create an event type (one-on-one or group), and there lots of options available : event duration date range, even time zone. I like how...

Cons

Most integrations are only available on paid plans, and the free version is very limited but the company also needs to make money, so that's very understandable.

BP

Brittany P.

Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

BEST scheduling software out there

Amazing product. I love all of Calendly's features. Just wish the price was more reasonable, but there are ways around that.

Pros

Calendly may lack a lot of features on the free version, but it still packs quite a punch. Easy to use, very user friendly, can check conflicts in multiple calendars, there is almost no downside to Calendly, other than price.

Cons

Software costs way more than it's worth. Instead, I make a free account for every interview type that I need to book. This helps me use all of the features without needing to pay exorbitant fees. Their customer service is also pretty bad. They say on their website you can contact them for pricing if you are a non-profit, however they've ignored my every attempt to contact them, so don't count on that. Instead you should make a free account for every interview type, this way you get to use all the features without needing to pay.

RB

Rilwan B.

Entertainment, 1-10 employees

Best at what it does

Overall, calendly has become one of the top softwares the team uses weekly. We engage with a lot of creatives and this can be time consuming, something that is really vital as a startup. With Calendly, we can book appointment, get updates from clients and track booking all within the software, with ease.

Pros

My startups a media startup works with tens of creatives per month and getting the booking in place can be an hassle. With Calendly, we can keep track of appointment and the clients can always make an update on the time change if there are changes and the time slot is available. This reduces the time spent on calls, trying to sort out appointment. Overall, the ease the software gives to the team is great.

Cons

So far, the software has been perfect and offers everything we need. We have not had any issues so far with Calendly.

RH

Rosie H.

Design, 1-10 employees

Great scheduling software

So far I have enjoyed using Calendly as a booking platform. It is easier to use in my view compared to some of the other platforms I have tested. The ability to integrate it with my clients websites was also very helpful. Recent integration with zoom even on the free platform has been very to some of my clients who were not quite ready for paid versions of the platform.

Pros

I like that the free version is pretty robust. You can calendar sync and ask pre-qualifying questions so you are better prepared for clients at the meetings. I also like that even on the free version you can connect to zoom and schedule the meeting for either Zoom or or a phone call. With the paid version of Calendly you can also collect payment in advance to avoid no call no show appointments.

Cons

It would be nice to have more than one event type available for free. I also don't like that the first tier paid version does not allow for payment or notification. Probably not a major thing to everyone but they don't have an affiliate program which sucks for those of us who are regularly recommending products that we use to our clients.

Ron Elius S.

One of the most flexible Scheduling Software in the market

I love the simple UI and UX of this Software.

Pros

I really love how flexible Calendly has to offer, if you need a one-on-one Schedule, Calendly can give you that. If you have a Team and you need them to schedule a meeting with your Prospects, Calendly has your Team. If you need one member of your Team to schedule a separate meeting with your other member, Calendly will help you do that. The integrations are also great, you can integrate Calendly...

Cons

As much as I love Calendly, there are certain features that I don't like, well, every Software isn't perfect and we do have different take and opinion. The Availability function to your Calendar, this is for me is confusing, you need to highlight first the day you want to be available until the date of your availability. I just wish Calendly can have a feature where you can just input a certain Date up until your Availability, more like a drop-down menu. But that's just me, I still love how easy to use this software.

CT

Charlie T.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Simple, attractive scheduling

Whilst I've subscribed to Pro (and highly recommend if needs fit), I find the free plan perfect for what I currently need. Even on the free plan you are able to set your availability via working hours and calendar integration.

Pros

The thing I like most about Calendly is probably how it looks to the end user when booking an appointment. Personally, it's the most attractive (and simplest) one I've come across, and I've tried a few competitors.

Cons

I have nothing particularly negative to say about Calendly. The only thing is the recent rebranding; the logo really irks me. Luckily this design hasn't leaked into the design of the actual calendar software though.

LV

Lindsay V.

Media Production, 1-10 employees

Major Time Saver!

Each person in our company has a unique calendly link included under their email signature and available to share with clients as the need for a meeting arises. We save TONS of time using calendly and no longer waste time checking calendars, adjusting time zones, emailing back and forth, receiving responses after the proposed dates have passed, worrying we might double book, asking for phone numbers or addresses, etc. When a client schedules through calendly, the event apprears in Gmail with the location included and links to cancel or reschedule if needed. Everything we need "magically appears" without us having to lift a finger. Great asset to our work life and productivity!

Pros

I can share my calendly link with clients and contractors and they can easily schedule a meeting on my calendar without me having to be involved. It is user friendly for them and seamless for me. It requires no attention or maintenance on my part. You can connect calendly to your current calendar so that your availability automatically syncs as you make changes to your day. And this platform is highly workable for all of my needs without having to use a paid version! There are tons of customizations you can set, such as a buffer time to allow for travel between meetings, automatically blocking off or allowing specific times for each day of the week, disallowing bookings within __ hours, etc.

Cons

The ability to figure how exactly where and how to adjust all of the setup preferences is a little quirky. Some of the settings are "hidden" as sub-sections under other preference pages. I took a good bit of time setting and navigating through all of the customization options, but now that those are set, I don't have to think about or touch anything to keep Calendly working for me. With the free version, you can only have 1 meeting time for clients to choose from (for example, using my link, clients only have the option to schedule a 45 minute meeting with me). This is actually preferable to me though, as I don't want my clients to have to make more choices or spend more time in Calendly than needed. Using the free version keeps things simple.

CR

Caitlyn R.

Entertainment, 1-10 employees

Calendly is great if you are looking to be more efficient.

It was a little complicated to get the hang of at first, as a person who was just starting out and not very tech savvy. Even though, I have used other means of scheduling before. Switching over to this was a bit of an adjustment. However, once I was able to explore all of the features and get the hang of it, it's smooth sailing now.

Pros

I like its ease of use. The fact that I am able to efficiently run a schedule for myself and my team without much muss or fuss is great. It keeps everyone on time. Any issues that arise are able to be dealt with quickly, so there are not any upsets in booking clients, students, or consultants. And everyone is able to do their job without having to worry about constantly checking their schedule because of the great Confirmations and Reminders features allowed by the software.

Cons

It was a little complicated to get the hang of at first. Because it seemed like there was a lot to juggle.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Easiest scheduling on the market

Pros

Calendly is about the easiest scheduling solution on the market. You can share a standing meeting link (or set of links for different lengths, types, etc.), and it's incredibly simple to integrate with calendars confidentially. I know that my Calendly link won't – and can't – double-book me, but it gives folks access to my calendar.

Cons

Out of the box customization isn't always the richest. You can extend Calendly with tools like Zapier, but it's a bit like Zoom in that way. Your average user might struggle to deliver a truly awesome CX.

Mehandi I.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Calendly Review

Calendly is one of our main tools and the business problems which we are solving are as such:- 1) Implementing Booking system in the website of our Chiropractors websistes. 2) Automated email-reminders for every new or existing patients booking to the doctors and their team. 3) Connected calendly with zapier and sending and segmenting existing and new patients to different google sheets and analyzing the marketing expenses and accordingly setting our budget for the coming campaigns. Calendly has given us great benefits from booking system to analyzing the marketing budget.

Pros

Features which are most impactful are as such:- 1) Multiple events creation. 2) Automated Scheduling and Sync with Calendars. 3) Adjustment of time-zones automatically based on where the attendee is residing. 4) No Conflict in calenar of the invitee. 5) Automated remiinders and confirmation messages. 6) Connecting it with third party tools like - Zapier, Integromat etc. Calendly is easy to use. It was easy to integrate calendly with our clients existing business.

Cons

I have not found any missing feature inside Calendly. But there is always an scope for improvement and addon. If I will find out anything that needs to be in Calendly, I will come back and write again about that or I will write it back to their team. I have a recommendation for calendly if they can create an analytics dashboard inside Calendly so that we can analyze the monthly, weekly, daily bookings and also export the data.