Calendly Logo

ES

Edward S.

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 51-200 employees

Optimizing Business Schedules with Calendly: Insights from a Manager

Generally our involvement in Calendly was Positive. Our principal obstacle at first was dealing with different schedules across different undertakings. Nonetheless, coordinating these into a solitary, effectively shareable schedule through Calendly improved protection while keeping up with openness. It solidified our timetables, saving us the need to allow broad admittance to clients, and improved on our work process. The coordination with existing devices like Google Schedule was consistent. When associated, sharing across groups became easy, adding to a smoother change. Defeating the underlying anxiety of permitting direct reserving through Calendly worked on our efficiency.

Pros

Calendly changed our booking disarray into consistent productivity. Its easy-to-understand arrangement, particularly during the free preliminary, quickly explained its convenience. Sharing booking joins across messages, site, and interchanges became easy, making gatherings a breeze for clients and partners.

Cons

While without a cutoff booking highlight for every particular client email or past appointments block, it doesn't offer arrangement following in light of set numbers per client email, making it marginally prohibitive. In any case, its easy to use interface, despite the fact that having a slight expectation to learn and adapt for those new to schedule administrations, stays simple to explore.

LN

Lydiah N.

Higher Education, 201-500 employees

Calendly is the Sherrif of Convinience

On overall I have enjoyed every bit of Calendly. But majorly just how simplistic it is for use. Also it is convenient and valuable for scheduling each and every engagements

Pros

Calendly is definitely the new Sherrif in town. I appreciate that it has a free plan which at the beginning came through for me. The free plan is also quite robust in terms of features and can also upgrade for more powerful features. It was also easy to deploy and adopt in my daily activities because I can access it on my mobile phone or even through the browser . In addition it syncs seamlessly with...

Cons

Honestly it's quite a straightforward tool that meet every departments scheduling needs. Also kudos to the technical team that guide you on each step of the way from deployment through the entire experience with Calendly leaving absolutely nothing to challenge any user of Calendly.

SM

Salvator M.

Philanthropy, 10,001+ employees

Commentaires de Salvator Musa sur l'outil Calendly

Calendly permet de résoudre les soucis de trouver un rendez-vous pour interagir avec les partenaires de coopération dans les activités ainsi que recruter des nouveaux collaborateurs

Pros

La simplicité de l'outil qui accélère la compréhension de son fonctionnement

Cons

Il est très facile de se tromper sur l'heure de rendez-vous si l'on oublie de se renseigner sur le décalage horaire entre les différents systèmes horaires retenus sur Calendly

Showing original review in French. See translation

MK

Michelle K.

Banking, 1-10 employees

Calendly: Convenient, integrated, customizable

Overall, it's a benefit to my business. Easy, efficient scheduling, the link is on my website and in my email. I can manage my calendar and availability without blocking out my Outlook calendar, and I can avoid the "when are you available" conversation which is a drag. I will continue to use Calendly for the foreseeable future.

Pros

I have been able to fully customize my appointment scheduling, from the times that I'm available to take appointments, to the types of appointments and when, to how far out meetings can be scheduled, location, etc. Providing specific instructions to attendees depending on the type of meeting they select, asking questions to give me more information before the call, and so forth. Also, it is an efficiency booster because I can avoid the "when are you available" conversation completely and because of the email reminders, I have fewer instances of no-shows.

Cons

I do believe that it's a bit expensive for the service it provides. There are also a lot of features that I don't use, because I don't know how to or the value of them. Calendly could do a better job engaging and educating it's users to use the full functionality (and maybe make the price a better value for the service).

JW

Jaclyn W.

Government Relations, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Calendly is One of the Best Scheduling and Booking Management Programs

Though I my experience with Calendly has been mainly as someone booking an appointment with another party, I was impressed when I joined Calendly to see how many other features the program has that are also very helpful and useful! However, my favorite feature is still the booking system, as it is easy, quick, and a simple process. Overall, my experience with Calendly has been very positive and I am eager to explore its additional features in the near future.

Pros

Most of my experience with Calendly is as someone sent a link to one's Calendly account in order to book an appointment with them (job interview, client meeting, etc). I love how straightforward the scheduling is; the interface clearly shows what dates that person is available for the rest of the month and for several months in the future. Once you select your date of choice, it lists specific times...

Cons

As someone with somewhat limited experience with Calendly, I don't really have any complaints- I am looking forward to exploring Calendly's many features in the months to come. Thus far I do not have any cons to list.

Internet, 1-10 employees

Useful, easy to use, modern

Great experience, I use it on a daily basis and it feels great, the cons are just small details, mostly trivial.

Pros

Great interface: Calendly feels modern and intuitive, it is extremely easy to find what you are looking for and accomplish the tasks you need.Feels modern: The whole experience in Calendly feels fresh and modern, while this might not be important to some people, when you use something on a daily basis it definitely feels good.Easy to manage: Managing multiple calendars and team members is easy, you have all the options at hand and you can make changes, creates new calendars, add team members in few clicks.Automations: The automation options are great, although they could be better. For a basic user

Cons

Would be great to have some extra Zaps to be used in Zapier, right now the existing options are limiting to a point where you need to integrate other tools to be able to accomplish certain workflows.After creating a calendar and defining the type, you can't really change it, instead you have to create a brand new calendar from scratch, quite annoying to figure this out after you have created and configured everything.

YB

Yan B.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 5,001-10,000 employees

Efficient and User-Friendly Scheduling with Calendly

My overall experience with Calendly has been incredibly good. It has simplified my scheduling process and saved me countless hours that would have otherwise been spent on back-and-forth emails or phone calls. Calendly's seamless integration with my calendar has ensured that I never double-book myself or miss any important appointments. The ability to set different types of events and customize the availability for each one has been a game-changer for managing my time effectively. Despite a few minor limitations, Calendly has proven to be an invaluable tool for streamlining my scheduling workflow.

Pros

One of the things I liked most about Calendly is its efficiency in simplifying the scheduling process. The user interface is intuitive and easy to navigate, allowing me to set up and customize my availability with just a few clicks. The integration with popular calendar platforms such as Google Calendar and Outlook ensures that all my appointments are seamlessly synchronized. Additionally, the automated reminders and notifications feature has been extremely helpful in reducing no-shows and keeping everyone on track.

Cons

While Calendly is a fantastic scheduling tool overall, there are a couple of areas where it could improve. Firstly, the customization options for the appearance of the scheduling page could be more extensive. It would be great to have more flexibility in terms of branding and design to match my personal or business aesthetic. Secondly, although the free version of Calendly offers a good range of features, some advanced functionalities, such as team collaboration and integration with third-party applications, are only available with the paid plans. It would be nice to have more robust features included in the free version.

JP

Jaydra P.

Accounting, 1-10 employees

Great product to save you the time of coordinating schedules with every client individually

I love Calendly. Overall it works well and consistently. It is easy to use for me, my staff, and our clients. I have no major complaints, it does exactly what we need it to do and it does it very well. I highly recommend it.

Pros

I love that I can set up many types of events, give them titles that make sense to me, and color-code them. I also love that I can customize the questions clients will answer when scheduling, and customize the reminders they receive. I also love that I can hide events from my main page, so I can target who I send the link to schedule certain kind of appointments.

Cons

Sometimes when there's a recurring event on my calendar that gets cancelled, my availability in Calendly will still show that time slot as busy. It doesn't happen often, but when it does I have to use a work-around and it takes more time to schedule something into that vacated spot.

EH

Emily H.

Management Consulting, 1-10 employees

Calendly Review

Switching to Calendly was necessary for our business. Acuity was missing some key features that we needed to have and they weren't clear/couldn't say when improvements would be made. Pleased with Calendly overall. Its native integrations are really helpful as they work with our CRM and have an extension for Google Chrome, which makes grabbing scheduling links quick and super easy.

Pros

The best thing about Calendly is that it natively integrates with third-party calendars. That is the main reason why we switched to Calendly and it has increased the number of leads and clients showing up to meetings.

Cons

There are some key features we lost when switching from Acuity to Calendly. One of the main ones being the ease of use on the backend. As an admin on Acuity I was able to override and double book, but Calendly doesn't allow that. I don't think the admin settings are fully developed as they should at this point in time. Also, everything has to be canceled on the backend or else when a person declines a meeting in Google Calendar they will still get reminders if it hasn't been manually canceled through Calendly.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Gutes Online-Terminplanungstool

Sehr gutes Tool mit kleinen Schwächen beim internationalen Einsatz und bei Integration in Websites.

Pros

Calendly ist für mich die beste Online-Terminplanungssoftware und lässt sich im Vergleich zu Book Like a Boss oder die Online-Terminbuchung von Teams leicht einrichten, gut mit dem Kalender synchronisieren und ebenso gut auf der eigenen Website einrichten.

Cons

Die Übersetzung ins Deutsche ist weniger gut. Statt "Abbrechen", um eine Änderung nicht zu speichern, heißt es in Calendly "Absagen". Man kann seinen Kunden keine Möglichkeit anbieten, selber Termine vorzuschlagen, falls die freigegebenen Termine nicht passen. Microsoft Teams kann nur mit der Business-Lizenz genutzt werden. Es gibt keine richtige WordPress-Integration (bspw. als Gravity Forms-Erweiterung), sondern nur die Möglichkeit, Calendly per iframe in die eigene Website zu integrieren. Es gibt keine Möglichkeit, mehrsprachige Buchungsformulare anzulegen.

Showing original review in German. See translation

CM

Cory M.

Management Consulting, self-employed

I receommend Calendly any day of the week.

Calendly has been a staple of the Graphic Design and Logo company for many years and it will be for years to come. It's a friendly atmosphere that's easily manipulated to get what I need from it, and it's just easy and familiar to my clients - Which is awesome.

Pros

Calendly is the absolute MOST user friendly scheduling software on the internet. You can set up an appointment scheduler in a very short time, it's very appealing to the eye, and it's super easy to use for the client as well.

Cons

Honesly Calendly nails this software and is the leader in their field. I use calendly for my Graphic Design company and I use another software for my consulting firm. The consulting company's software is less user friendly, and more complicated, but it seems to have a ton of customization. Calendly doesn't seem to have this much customization, however, if you're just starting out and need ONE, TWO, or even THREE appointment types, Calendly is perfect.

SD

Sasania D.

Outsourcing/Offshoring, 10,001+ employees

Great Scheduling Software

My overall experience has been really great. Calendly saves me time and keeps me organized and as a person who cannot function properly if everything isn't in order, that is really all I can ask for.

Pros

The feature I enjoy on Calendly the most is the calendar sync feature. As a recruiter who has multiple back to back interviews scheduled daily, this helps me to easily keep track of everything as I can simply take a peek on MS Outlook to see if my current appointment is canceled. This makes it so much easier because sometimes I get so busy that I don't even have time to go back to the Calendly webpage...

Cons

Based on what I do access Calendly for, I really do not have any cons. All the background configurations are basically pre-organized by the company I work for, so I haven't had the chance to experience any cons. Thankfully!

CF

Christina F.

The Perfect Scheduler for Busy Business Owners

Having a paid Calendly subscription has helped me to save time, and keep things more organized. It has saved so much time because I no longer have to type out lists of available times and dates only to have them already filled up by the time the client replies back. It gives my clients current real-time availability when they are ready to book. I also love that it allows me to build in my own desired...

Pros

I think once you get acclimated with Calendly it is very easy to use. They make it so that you can manage your availability with easy, "mass apply" settings to different appointment types. I also really appreciate that you can have many different types of appointment types, we do different types of meetings and so we can set individual parameters with specific types of appointments. I think it is also valuable to be able to have both public and "hidden" appointments for your individual needs.

Cons

I do feel they could develop more direct app integrations, rather than making apps go through a Zapier integration. I personally don't love using Zapier, but I do appreciate being able to integrate the software with things I commonly use.

Russell B.

Accounting, 1-10 employees

A user friendly, convenient tool.

Overall the experience has been positive. I have not really had any issues with the service.

Pros

Scheduling appointments with clients and prospects is much easier without the need to email potential meeting times/places/methods back and forth. I like that clients can choose whether to call or use one of several video conferencing methods (ie Zoom or Google Meet or MS Teams), all within a single appointment type. Other products I have used do not have this option and require that multiple appointment types be created to allow clients to choose this. Calendly is ubiquitous enough that many third party vendors integrate with them. It also works well with Zapier for those vendors that do not directly integrate.

Cons

I would prefer not to pay a monthly subscription, but most of their competitors also charge a subscription fee and the ones that don't are less capable, so this is a necessary expense. I wish it were possible to also choose an in-person meeting from the location options, rather than just between phone or video. I had to create a separate meeting type for in person meetings, leading to redundancy in the appointment listing.

Jonathan M.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Paid for itself 1000 times over

Calendly is like having a virtual assistant that costs me pennies per day, but helps me earn significantly more income because it allows me to skip wasting any time playing schedule tag with people. Now that I've realized how amazing it is, the fact that I ever got caught up in playing "schedule tag" with people seems mind boggling. I book everything from client calls, sales calls, podcasting recordings and even just networking conversations with people.

Pros

Calendly is simple, clean, and a MASSIVE time saver. For what a few hours of a VA might cost, Calendly has paid for itself after the first few bookings. It's very easy for the client to use as well, it's not cluttered like some other scheduling software programs are, and having an APP is solid gold. I love being able to get real time notifications of appointments and cancellations and handle all of that from my phone when necessary. The ability to customize availability and create multiple availability calendars for different events is another brilliant asset. I can integrate with PayPal and take payments for appointment bookings, it's simply brilliant.

Cons

Workflows are a useful tool, but still feel a little bit clunky. I like that they are there, but setting them up could be a little bit smoother. mind you, perhaps I'm comparing this to something like Zapier which is an incredible task management software.

angel r.

Professional Training & Coaching, 11-50 employees

IT changed my business right from the start

I have used calendly extensively. I do not know how I would handle appointment setting without it. I have used many other tools and no one compares. calendly is very easy to use. and very powerful at the same time. It is one of the software subscriptions that I make my annual investment on, every year. and they never stop bringing new functionality. Calendly is a great tool for professionals!!!1

Pros

The User Interface is really friendly, and that makes everything very easy to accomplish. Since the beginning, the power of calendly was very easy to use. I could do complicated scheduling setups without having to know all the ins and outs, screens, menus of calendly. I cannot say this of many software tools, to be honest.

Cons

What I still do no understand why it is not allowed to be done is that sometimes I want to allow to be booked although I have other calendar items scheduled. I should be allowed by calendly to purposefully allow double booking on my calendar, given a set of rules.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

If you’re not already using Calendly, start.

Overall adding Calendly has been a massive help in the efficiently and seamlesssness of our team to get meetings or calls scheduled super easily. It really is such a no-brainer type platform, I can only imagine how much time people who aren’t using it waste in everyday.

Pros

Calendly solves so many challenges, for me, my team, and even for our prospects and clients too. The back and forth of looking at calendars, sending days/times of availability, having time zones misinterpreted, the times sent have since been filled, etc etc etc are no more. This is a HUGE time and headache saver!! Not to mention, they’ve added so many incredible integrations that anytime our clients have semi customized needs around scheduling, Calendly is always the first place we check for a solution - and 9 times out of 10 it’s a perfect fit, for a fraction of the cost of custom developing something.

Cons

It’s so hard to put a finger on anything I would improve. Ive been using Calendly for years and didn’t realize how robust some of the integrations were and have become, so maybe some additional education around those would be super beneficial to users like me who didn’t even know how much more they were missing out on.

SB

Stefani B.

Human Resources, self-employed

Prepare to get time back!

I was able to get back likely a few hours a day and headaches while working as a recruiter. Now running my own company I am able to send this off to candidates and clients to book in time to speak with me.

Pros

I absolutely love this product and have been using it for over 3 years. I introduced it at my last corporate workplace and switched all recruiters over to using this product instead of calling and booking in candidates for interviews - we simply sent over a link and they plugged time into our calendars! The functionality and emails you can send to the people using your link are also super helpful.

Cons

They introduced a fee to pay, I always have stuck to the free version which has been great for me. I wish you were able to book in multiple time durations and not have it split up, also I wish that you could integrate it with more platforms such as Wordpress.

Caleb B.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Powerful scheduling functions for sales team demos

If you schedule live events with clients on a regular basis, Calendly provides a clean interface to easily show others your available time slots and allow them to schedule an event. This has proved invaluable for our sales team to do live demos with prospects and not get too many scheduled at once. It also has allowed us to not schedule demos back to back without buffer time in between. That's huge!

Pros

TheThe best thing about Calendly is the ability to set schedules for specific event types! You can set blackout dates, available times, control meeting lengths, automatically add buffer time, limit the number of events scheduled for a single day, and more. This is perfect for setting up live events or meetings on an ongoing basis, but giving yourself enough heads up and flexibility to be in control. You basically give prospective customer the freedom to choose a date and time--but ensure that it fits in your schedule, too. Use this to schedule live demos with clients, training events, or even webinars. It's a great tool, especially for small sales teams that need a controlled flow of sales calls/demos.

Cons

Calendly is restrictive in analytics; for instance, I can't easily see how many people clicked to schedule an event, but didn't follow through. It's also difficult from a user interface standpoint. I find myself looking for settings and menus that are hidden within the slick, clean interface. On the scheduling side, it's pretty easy for clients to schedule events, but you can't customize the date picker--and that's really unfortunate, because I'd like to use it in more places but can't customize the look and feel or functionality.

Heather B.

Calendly rocks

So far, so great!

Pros

Most appointment schedule tools offer similar features, but Calendly's prices are much sweeter. Perhaps other software offers more bells and whistles, but I wouldn't know because Calendly does all I need it to do for about 1/3rd the price

Cons

I'm not sure yet. I wish I could have all the different type of offerings on one schedule. Right now if I offer appointments at one site they have to be in a separate calendar from another site because I need to make sure I'm physically present at the site and set the calendar up for those dates only.

KP

Karan P.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Cannot imagine my work routine without Calendly!

One of the very few platforms that can be considered life-changing! Hope more and more professionals use Calendly to make scheduling meetings a cakewalk.

Pros

Minimizes the hassle of setting up a conversation and has saved me a lot of time & mental bandwidth!Simple UI/UX, been using the tool for 4+ years now.Customizable workflows are a great value add.

Cons

The pricing plans are not enticing enough to upgrade. Limited analytics offered (click-through rates, meeting frequency, day-to-day time spent, etc. can be shared with the user)

Melissa W.

Hospital & Health Care, 10,001+ employees

Easy to schedule remote interviews and meetings quickly

Due to how widespread and expected this service is in the professional communities I frequent, I was forced to implement a fallback mechanism. In addition to reinforcing your authority, scheduling a time to talk over email saves valuable time and effort. Plus, clients can schedule appointments when it's most convenient for them, instead of waiting for us to be available to talk on the phone or exchange emails.

Pros

The ability to schedule and receive advance notice of interview times is a huge plus. My interviews can't be missed. Providing a centralized location for organizing interview meetings that is fully integrated with my calendar on Google.

Cons

There are a ton of options I could have selected at the outset had I wanted to, but I probably won't use any of them. There was a moment of confusion before I was able to gather the resources I required to get began.

CM

Charles M.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Calendly is a MUST

It's been an amazing tool to use and extremely crucial for my organization. My experience has been nothing but fantastic and it is the main product that I talked with young entrepreneurs that want to get started.

Pros

I love how easy it is to use and set my Calendly. I've used the free plan for a little bit but it didn't take long until I made the change for the actual plan. Every single one of my services starts with Calendly. I use it daily to manage my schedule and book online clients. It has been a blessing thus far!

Cons

Sometimes, there are schedule bugs with my google calendar. For instance, it says that I am full or unavailable but I actually am so sometimes I can loose some time discussing with clients about my schedule when Calendly is suppose to take care of that!

Shaunak P.

Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees

Best tool for virtual video/audio meeting booking platform

One of my clients wanted to make an appointment module on their website with can seamlessly integrate with Google Calendar and utilize their Google Meet subscription (which was available with Google Business). They wanted it speedy and fault tolerant. I came across Calendly via my friend, who is a Tarot card reader by profession, this work community used this service to create a page that displays their information, slot-wise options, collects payments, and also schedules based on availability. So overall my and my client's experience with Calendly was awesome, cost & time-saving, and efficient.

Pros

Calendly is an insanely awesome product (SaaS). 1) It helped me create a profile page with a service display. 2) It also provides a personal/custom branding option. (Yes, also in the Free tier) 3) Fault tolerant and efficient call/appointment booking with email clients like Gmail and Outlook. 4) Seemless slot booking and payment collection system with integrations. 5) I love the feature of embedding their iframe in any website. 6) Also, they provide a feature to edit URLs of our choice. 7) Their real-time reporting is also efficient. All the above points are those which make this platform unique and awesome.

Cons

There are no visible cons to this product. Everything is amazingly great, but one thing which I noticed is after booking a call, I have set up redirection to my website, which takes almost ~20 seconds. This much time a visitor/user will not stay on the page. This needs to be fixed while separating the background process from the front end. Also, I would like to see a UPI payment collector in the integrations.

David T.

Fast, easy client scheduling

Almost too numerous to list. I even use it to schedule meetings with producers about projects, not just my counseling clients. Custom links, buffering and limit to events per day. Its awesome!

Pros

Is it so easy for my occasional clients to set up video conference calls or one-on-one counseling calls, or group meetings with my company and our various producers spread between Tx and Ca. One link, and it sends the appointment to my email AND Google calendar, and has a feature that allows the client to reschedule if needed. Another huge plus is the buffering. I can allow for meetings and...

Cons

One big issue I have is, I use Opera as my main browser and it dislikes Google. So to use Calendy you need to use Chrome or Firefox to set things up and access all the features. This is more of a Google issue, not Calendy. In the paid appointment extra, they only take "Stripe" - if they ever add Square then it'll be well rounded out. Payment for the level you want is on an annual basis, not month-to-month, so I consider that a negative.