Calendly Logo

2,612 reviews

KP

Kevin P.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Excellent program for the price and usability

Calendly helps us manage our time by scheduling online clients. The software integrates nicely into many online integrations, including our website and landing pages. It is a great way to engage customers while saving you much back-and-forth time with scheduling.

Pros

This program is great for those looking for online scheduling. It is easy to use, both for us and our clients. It is clean looking and integrates easily into different landing pages and our website. We especially use this feature when we are opening new online programs.

Cons

I don't have any cons about this program. It works smoothly, and easily and the price is affordable.

JS

James S.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

Simple tool that does exactly what it's supposed to do and does it very well

No more back and forth with colleagues or clients trying to find a time that works well for everyone. Also, II use Calendly to allow prospective clients to book calls directly with our team. Super convenient!

Pros

I like that Calendly does what it's designed to do exceptionally well and doesn't try to do much more. It's super simple, easy to use, and inexpensive. It always works, and it saves me a bunch of time and back and forth.

Cons

Honestly nothing that I can think of. Calendly just works super well. It also integrates super easily with just about any other tool out there via Zapier or direct integration, so I couldn't want much more.

Danielle A.

Real Estate, 51-200 employees

Great Scheduling Tool for Recruitiers!

Calendly has been a wonderful tool that we added to help cut the time spent scheduling phone interviews and remove the manual work involved with scheduling. With the amount of interviews we do on a weekly basis we needed some sort of tool where we could remove the unnecessarily exchange of e-mails to navigate schedules and agree on available times to chat. Calendly has done a great job in meeting our needs at an extremely affordable cost!

Pros

Removes the manual work and communication it takes to schedule a meeting. Dramatically reduces the time it takes to schedule. Scheduling is immediate vs. having to wait to hear back on confirmation. Allows you to collect some basic info such as correct phone number to call so that everyone knows how to proceed. Connects seamlessly with our ATS Greenhouse. Auto populates calendar invite directly to my outlook calendar.

Cons

Would love to see a better re-schedule feature from the Account side. As is, if you the account manager and someone has scheduled a meeting through your link - they have they option to re-schedule based on your open availability. However, the account manager only can re-schedule for a time he/she selects with no ability to give the person who originally scheduled the meeting a choice of new meeting date/time. Would love to be able to see re-scheduling options that could be sent from the account asking the person to select a new time from list of current/future availability.

Nicolas C.

Internet, 51-200 employees

Calendly makes meeting scheduling painless.

Before calendly I remember that there usually was more than 4 emails going back and forth just trying to find a feasible option for the parties involved. Today I just give them a link and they pick whatever available spot they find in my calendar which works best for them, so they make their own choices. That results in a lot of less no-shows. Additionally when people want to have a conversation with me and someone else from my company, instead of going back-and-forth in emails trying to figure out options for 3 people, I can just send them a link with a merged calendar showing them only the options that work for me and my co-worker.

Pros

Calendly makes it really easy to set up meetings. I no longer have to figure out via email or phone with a client what's the best time to meet. They just simply go to my calendar and pick the best available option. It saves a ton of time. You can customize your availability however you want. It is absolutely flexible on that and it is time-zone smart. I usually talk to people sitting in every continent. It makes it easy for them to translate the options into their timezones. Additionally, calendly is fully integrated with my calendar apps. Both iCal and Google calendar work perfectly with it. For example, it automaticaly blocks the spots when you create events from other platforms.

Cons

Calendly is really good and is really easy to use. I don't dislike anything to be honest. Maybe the UX of the dashboard can be improved, but it is not a deal breaker.

SE

Sadie E.

Staffing and Recruiting, 51-200 employees

Must have for scheduling

Calendly has given me hours back in my day. Its helped make scheduling efficient and painless. Highly recommend for anyone scheduling meetings with clients. I also really appreciate when people send me their Calendly link to schedule on - it's a great experience both ways.

Pros

Calendly makes it incredibly easy to schedule and coordinate meetings with outside stakeholders. Internally we all have access to each-other's calendars but there is also a use case for using this internally when someone has their calendar set to private and it's all blocked. I use this mainly to schedule client meetings and it works like a charm. No more back and fourth via email suggesting times. I just shoot them my link and then they can pick what works best for them. You are able to update your working hours so perhaps you don't like taking meetings during the first hour of the day, Calendly can block this for you. Additionally you can choose to have breaks scheduled between meetings as well so you don't get stuck on 5 back to back calls.

Cons

Overall incredibly easy to use product. I don't have any cons of this product, especially considering that they offer both free and paid versions!

AG

Ashley G.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Caleb fly Review

It’s been fantastic! I have already recommended it to other people who are in my line of work. I used to just do my scheduling manually and it was inefficient and time consuming. As well as, I often times made mistakes when it came to scheduling in different time zones.

Pros

I am in Sales and how a whole region in multiple different time zones. I find it incredibly helpful to be able to select the time zone and it automatically populates time slots available for their zone. I can’t even begin to tell you how helpful this is. It’s far better to have that automatically calculated than me trying to figure out the time zone differences.

Cons

I honestly have nothing to add. There is nothing that I dislike about this software.

TL

Tim L.

Information Technology and Services, self-employed

My business basically runs on Calendly

Calendly basically runs my business, I'm able to book mtgs and appointments with new clients seamlessly and collect payments up front as necessary.

Pros

Very easy to use and simple to setup. Easy for clients to schedule meetings and the option to charge for scheduled meetings is a great way to collect upfront payments for services/consulting business. Calendly is very feature rich in regards to availability, custom meetings, only allowing certain number of scheduled meetings during the day. If you use calendly right it can really change the entire way you schedule meetings with everyone. The free plan is good, but definitely worth the $10 a month for access to availability, calendar syncs and other integrations.

Cons

I constantly find myself copying and pasting links to meetings in emails and other places, it would be really nice if there were an easier way to share meeting links... perhaps there is, but I haven't used it...

Nayeem M.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Convenient Appointment Scheduling Tool

Calendly has been quite beneficial for me in the office as well as in my personal life for time management. It provides my clients the impression that they have the ability to choose a time that is most convenient for them. Calendly, for sure, has enabled me to make more informed decisions about my day and my week.

Pros

Several of the business productivity applications on which I rely on a daily basis can be integrated with Calendly without difficulty. Calendly's interface with LinkedIn or any other apps allows me to quickly and simply communicate my upcoming meeting hours to colleagues who are interested in having a meeting with me in the future.  People who want to make appointments with me will be able to do so at times that are not expected to be booked by other appointments.

Cons

Limited resources available for integration set-up. Although the instructions were obvious when I first joined up and set up my link, I wasn't sure whether I was doing everything right. It was a little challenging.

Michael N.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

For a free product, it's insanely useful

Fantastic when you're using it for finding time to meet with people. Can be offensive to some, because it says you're too busy to talk to them to find a time to talk. It's a political decision whether to send the calendar link.

Pros

The price is fantastic. It's easy to use, simple to set up, reliable and accurate. Great for marketing funnels, for filling your sales call time, and for finding appointments with clients.

Cons

Would like a form fill that collects more info from prospects--this only asks for name and email.

ER

Erin R.

Broadcast Media, 1-10 employees

Eliminate the back and forth

I can't live without it. The time it saves me, the ease it provides to me and whoever is booking, it's second to none. It's a complete game-changer!

Pros

I love the ease of Calendly. My consumers and guests can book time with me at 7 AM, 7 PM, or in the middle of the night. I don't have to be involved, there's zero back and forth. I am in control of my schedule, creating blocks of time when "I'm available." This helps with efficiency, ensures I set boundaries in my day, and helps me stay organized. The workflows and reminders are a game-changer. They're set it and forget it for the most part and increase your show ratio! A win/win! I honestly don't know how I scheduled things before this.

Cons

I've had to troubleshoot some issues in the past where I had availability but my online scheduler showed "no appointments" available. This was a bit cumbersome to try and understand why it was not showing availability when I thought it was set up properly. I wish the FAQ could help with this a bit more. I eventually was able to open time up, but the following day it showed me as full again so I had to schedule on my own, which made me value Calendly even more. This was a one-off situation though. 99.9% of the time I do not have any issues.

LW

Leo W.

Broadcast Media, 1,001-5,000 employees

Great Way for People To Get on Your Calendar!

Overall it continues to do the job I need it to do. I do feel it could be more effective if they tweeked it a little, but I continue to use it, I continue to refer it to others, and and until a better option reveals itself, I'll be staying with Calendly.

Pros

I use it in my email signature as well as on my LinkedIn profile. Usually, passively, I receive anywhere from 3-5 calendar appointments per month just from having it in people's line of sight. It offers people an pressure free way for them to set up an appointment on my calendar. For some prospects it just feels better to let them set it, rather than pressure them for a time.

Cons

I wish I could utilize the link better. On my LinkedIn page there isn't a way for Calendly to have an attractive looking, professional icon for a person to click. In the end it does the job, but the user experience is a little clunky.

Broadcast Media, 1,001-5,000 employees

Calendly is a great appointment setting tool!

I use calendly on an almost daily basis to reach out to candidates to set up interviews and phone screens! It is a really useful tool to get a hold of someone via an email when it can sometimes be difficult for both parties to be available at the same time. Overall, I really enjoy the ease and simplicity of the software and would definitely recommend it!

Pros

Calendly is very easy to use and integrates right into Microsoft Outlook to sync with your calendar! It creates links for you once you have set up the designated time slots (15, 30, 60 minutes) so all you have to do is stick that link in an email to the other party and you are good to go! One the calendly link has been used and a time has been determined you will receive a confirmation and it will go right on your calendar!

Cons

Calendly is a good tool to set up an appointment but unlink Microsoft Teams or GoTo Meeting it does not set up a link to an actual virtual meeting. Calendly is just a tool to set up a time to connect but you still have to send out another invite if you're meeting virtually, which is why I only use calendly for when I need to set up a phone call.

RL

Riccardo L.

Arts and Crafts, self-employed

An excellent scheduling tool

Calendly has helped me save hours!

Pros

There are a few different things I like about Calendly. First of all, the overall concept: connect Calendly to your calendar app, create an event, add details and share the link with someone you would like to have an appointment with. It sounds simple but this process will really save you hours and emails that you won't have to send back and forth. And you can even connect Calendly to Zoom or any...

Cons

While it is great that Calendly has one free plan, it is limited to one type of event (for example, a 30 min call) so you will need to use a paid subscription if you need more than just one event. Also, if you are a coach, a consultant, a consultant or similar, and you would like to sell something through your Calendly you will only be able to do that with the paid plan.

Paola P.

Photography, 51-200 employees

Elegant and sleek online appointment booking system

I use this daily to have prospective clients schedule online appointments for us to speak over the phone or through video conferences.

Pros

The design was the first thing that got me attracted to Calendly, actually. I first saw it while booking an online appointment myself, and it actually was a good thing that the "host" was not using the paid version, because it was thanks to the branding that was included that I could research more about it. I was about to knock one star on my review for "value for money" because the free version comes...

Cons

There are no real cons for me since even with the free version, you get most (if not all) the functionalities you might need. I tried to come up with something for the sake of this review, but... no "cons" for me.

Internet, 5,001-10,000 employees

Say goodbye to scheduling issues!

Its fantastic! It is one of those tools where once you start using it you will think "How did I used to get by without it". And since you can use it for free, I can highly recommend that you at least give it a shot.

Pros

It is a phenomenally good scheduling tool. If you have worked in a large team or an office before you know how much of a nightmare trying to schedule meetings can be. Sending back and forth emails just find a common time slot can take up a significant amount of time. God forbid you have to do it multiple times a day. Calendly is a really elegant solution to this problem. Just set up your availability...

Cons

The initial set up can be a little confusing. Their web interface is a little clunky. Also I would like to see more integration options. I havent had a chance to use their API though, perhaps that solves the integration problem.

Torre C.

Internet, 1-10 employees

Most user friendly scheduling system

Using Calendly and has saved me countless hours of administrative back and forth with prospects and clients alike. I have about 12 different event types in my Calendly dashboard that we use for all things from interviewing candidates to scheduling review meetings with clients for projects. Highly recommend.

Pros

It is so clean and attractive and user friendly, and I get compliments on the tool all the time from people I sent my scheduling link to. I love that it integrates seamlessly with Zoom and other meeting software so an online meeting link is auto-populated in the calendar invitations. I also love that you can customize availability for different event types, and easy toggle on and off event types you're needing or not needing.

Cons

I don't have any criticism of the product, mostly because I value simplicity and user experience and Calendly seems to focus on both.

Facilities Services, 1-10 employees

Calendly makes scheduling easy

Overall experience with Calendly is perfect for my business as it is still in a seed phase and I am still able to make more from calendly. I have a properly scheduled timeline for the customers.

Pros

Calendly has a perfect integration option to your business emails and the website. With a basic knowledge of the internet, it can be integrated into the site or the contact form. Calendly has a few one-click integrations with many service providers like MailChimp, Hubspot, Zoom, etc

Cons

One of the key features which is still missing and I believe people at Calendly will come up with soon is to track people who are opting for the schedule, number of clicks and feedback system after the call.

Management Consulting, 11-50 employees

Organizing my Weekly Duties in a very empowering way

One of the bis issues in our Company was the time management for all our teammates. Definitely, we keep that in our past. Now we have more balanced and organized scheduling and bringing more productivity to the organization without burning ourselves in long-lasting meetings and losing valuable time in other important duties.

Pros

There are lots of values that no one teaches you at School, University. One of the most important values or parameters that I have to learn in order to be organized and money-wise is Time Management. If you learn how to manage your time in a productive way, there is no doubt you will be a very successful professional. One of the Best Time Management Tools that I greatly found in my daily duties is Calendly. At first, I traditionally learned from it when I had a new Job position opportunity. Then I started to use frequently and then I told my teammates about it and we study the potential to implement as a Company Tool. Absolutely no hesitation on our ideas to be more productive.

Cons

Time is Money, so if you have no idea what is happening with your time on a daily basis, then you are in big trouble. Yes, it seems that Calendly is a very simple tool. Definitely, you do not need any other super complex tool to help you out to organize your time and your agenda. The big Con is not taking action and continue to waste your time. Go for it.

FH

Felicia H.

Executive Office, 1-10 employees

For an uncomplicated system-Calendly is what you need

Pros

Calendly is so easy to set up and use, the fact that the mobile version is so similar to the desktop version is another plus in terms of accessibility. You don't lose any functions within the mobile app.

Cons

Toggled login would be beneficial, as I am forced to use another provider for the same service because I can't have two Calendly accounts and toggle between the profile I want to access. I believe that is why people with multiple businesses end up using multiple companies because of this lack of feature

Paul O.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

Calendly is an indispensable part of our business

Very positive. We are on a paid Calendly plan as we needed a second calendar connection and multiple appointment types, but it has been amazing!

Pros

I love that Calendly can connect to Microsoft 365 and Google Workspace Calendars. This makes scheduling between 2 calendars very easy.

Cons

Not really a complaint, but the fact is that they are so far ahead of the competition, there is not really competition between Calendly and any other software out there.

DY

David Y.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

Customer Generated Meetings Made Simple

Love it. No more "I'm free between x time on x day, what works for you?" "That day doesn't work for me, how about x" emails. Send a link to the meeting type, and boom, you have a meeting. Calendly has saved me so much time sending scheduling emails. Once you use it, there is no going back.

Pros

The best thing about Calendly is how simple it is to use, both for our customers and us. It has allowed us to schedule meetings with just one email instead of 3 or more in most cases. The User Interface is friendly, making everything very easy to accomplish. The zoom integration is handled well by creating meeting codes and reminder emails for all attendees. Shared Google calendar synchronization is fast! Calendly reflects changes to the Google calendar faster than other calendar synchronization products that we have used.

Cons

Setting up office hours can be confusing if you use different hours per meeting type. Customization and integrations could also be better. However, they do provide an API and Zapier support. So if there is no native support, you can build something that will work in most cases.

Mark M.

Telecommunications, 1,001-5,000 employees

Great simple product not just for users but for customers also

Solid experience, great interface simple for internal folk to use and easy for customers to use

Pros

The ability to embed a scheduling link in your email is the most popular feature our acct management team uses. This way when emailing customers/prospects the scheduling link is always visible to customers and doesn't have to be sent manually.

Cons

It gets a little confusing for individual users to set up "buffer times". The buffers stop a customer from scheduling something without X amount of notice. Also the text reminder to the customer was extra $$

Education Management, 51-200 employees

There are very few 'life savers' out there, but calendly is one of them.

Pros

I started using their free one meeting type for about a week before it was worth the money for unlimited meeting type. It is super easy to organize the many meetings I host and keeps my calendar from becoming a Jackson Pollock painting. I do a lot of hiring and training for my company. The hiring process has multiple steps to it and even after we hire someone I have to meet with them for their orientation. I do most of my work online and I don't have a secretary doing anything for me. Calendly lets me create multiple meetings with different availability. If a time spot is taken then it removes my availability for that time in all my other event types. Its fantastic and my job and life have become more organized because of it.

Cons

They came out with an app recently. Sadly, its complete garbage. Their mobile website is better than their app currently and I think they might know it. I deleted their app hours after it was installed, because it made the service harder to use. I also really didn't like a survey they sent me asking about what other apps and meeting software I use and it was really forward about asking me about how they should price their services and at what point would the cost not be worth the service. There is a good chance I wouldn't like their culture if I got to know them better.

SN

Sandra N.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

not with desktop Outlook 2019

Used to work great. Not that I have installed Office Professional 2019, the desktop plugin is quirky. 1) A couple of times I have been unable to launch Outlook until I uninstalled Calendly and then restarted the computer. 2) Another problem is that it sends me the appointment email, but I cannot accept the appointment and it does not insert the appointment into my Outlook calendar. 3) The Calendly...

Pros

I like the price and simple to use. I always get email with the appointment info.

Cons

It is not built for Outlook 2019, so have been having problems with the desktop plugin

JS

Jozef S.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Perfect tool for booking calls in organized way

In my opinion, Calendly is currently the best tool for organizing appointment slots. It provides the setup variability to cover all my requirements.

Pros

I can organize and manage a booking page with available call slots for my team to provide individual demo call sessions to our customers. I was not able to implement what we needed with appointment slots in google calendar.

Cons

There is nothing important missing from our perspective, of course, there is always space for improvement as in all tools. For example, it will be great if they would add more options to customize booking pages, as currently, it's not possible to add e.g. images or to use different layout options for the booking page.