Campus Calibrate Reviews

Campus Calibrate

Academic appointment scheduling and student support software

4.44/5 (9 reviews)

Pros
  • I loved how easy it was to upload documents and how easy it was for others to view it. Overall format of ConexEd is great and easily navigable.Karen M.Read the full review
  • Great opportunity to reach, teach and talk with students online and Counsel them through their academic journey.APINERU L.Read the full review
  • It provides an opportunity for busy people like me to do orientation, workshops, counselor meetings, gets online support, and helps me meet new people -- all in one place.Loretta I.Read the full review
Cons
  • It's a feature that does not work all the time. A report that can easily be accessed when a counselor is out ill, that shows their appointments for the day.Verified ReviewerRead the full review
  • When we make changes, we loose data, cant't see multiple areas, sometimes difficult to change...takes longer to boot up.Toni N.Read the full review
  • The only thing that I disliked was that the other person had difficulty assessing the camera as well as seeing my signature.Karen M.Read the full review
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Mark Campbell

Campus Calibrate

Reviewed 2019-04-09

I have found that it is extremely helpful. I know people complain about it but I find it is because they aren't playing around with it.

Pros
I love how easy it is to use. Super user friendly.

Cons
I wish i was able to change settings better. Sometimes I have to reach out to get it changed.

Likelihood to recommend: 10/10

Anonymous

Campus Calibrate for a large counseling office

Reviewed 2019-04-09

Using Campus Calibrate is taking some getting used to. The staff at ConexEd have been incredibly helpful and accommodating to our staff and faculty to help us get Campus Calibrate up and running. We are a large department with 50-60 counselors/advisors, and I sometimes think that this software isn't built to show more than 5-8 schedule in a comfortable view. They have made many updates and fixes to help our appointment processes run smoothly. We appreciate all their efforts and assistance!

Pros
What I like most about this software is that it's web based, so it can be easily logged into from home and in the workplace. I feel this makes staff more accountable when they are out of the office, so they can check their schedule and make changes if last-minute meetings come up, conferences, etc.

Cons
If a counselor has appointments in more than one subgroup, it would be nice to see their entire schedule across the subgroups that they're associated with. It's a feature that does not work all the time. A report that can easily be accessed when a counselor is out ill, that shows their appointments for the day. Right now we have to click on each individual appointment to see the student's contact information. When students select appointment times after selecting a reason code and date of appointment, they are still confused as to whom the appointment is with. The time of the appointment is more visible than the counselor's name. The time to load/refresh each subgroup is between 15-20 seconds, which can be inconvenient when trying to help a student over the phone.

Kaycee Kaba

Campus Calibrate Review

Reviewed 2019-04-09

I appreciate rep's and also the team's attentiveness in addressing issues and concerns, in a prompt and pleasant manner.

Pros
I really like the feature that texts students a reminder prior to their appointment. I also like the fact that students receive a confirmation e-mail, confirming their appointment, right when they make it.

Cons
It was a steep learning curve when they first launched in January this year. There were many features that it lacked and there were serious glitches. I still do not like the fact that counselors must refresh their page multiple times a day, in order to see any same-day updates. The page should reload automatically. Also, sometimes the system times out or you need to refresh the page manually to see updates.

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

Judy Oh

Great product but needs improvement

Reviewed 2019-04-13

I find the product to be easy to use and find that any issues we may have, we can contact the staff who are more than willing to listen and provide us with feedback.

Pros
It is web-based and it is fairly easy to use--as long as the user (student) reads the instruction. There are a lot of great features such as captioning and camera to interact with the student. I also like the shared screen for both the moderator and the students.

Cons
There are some unnecessary extra steps that are being worked on. I am still waiting for the iOS release -- many students use their iPhone to try to connect so we have been patiently waiting for the release of this. The calendar section is a bit complicated and can be simplified for ease of use.

Response from ConexEd

Thanks for your feedback, Judy!

I'm happy to announce that our first iPhone app is now available in the App Store. Using the app students can now see upcoming meetings and attend Cafe meetings on their iOS device.

You can find it here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/conexed/id1208098450?mt=8

Janice Pon-Ishikawa

Great software

Reviewed 2019-04-12

Overall my experience has been good!

Pros
I like that it has flexible scheduling and that almost everything can be customized for each area. I also like that it is cloud based.

Cons
I just wish there was an easier way to view schedules, the other things I think they just require getting used to a new way of doing things.

Ricardo Gonzalez

Campus Calibrate = Great!

Reviewed 2019-04-16

The most adaptive software that I have used in some time and the team behind it are so accessible and actually listen to the feedback. They tinker and toy with a system based on the college needs and actually take their time out to understand the demographics of the users from administrators, to counselors, staff and most importantly the students.

Pros
Adaptive to the needs of the users/groups, easily editable scheduling, an implementation team that truly listens to the needs of the consumer and works with the campus to make it a better experience for all.

Cons
The few cons is making reporting a bit easier and accessible to most group managers. For a division of 100+ counselors it is a bit of a hassle due to the impact of so many users on the system.

Greg Diven

Dynamic Scheduling w/ In-Depth Reporting

Reviewed 2019-03-29

Pros
Total customization of how students can schedule with their career coaches, academic advisors, tutors, and financial aid officers. Each student service group can choose how they want their students to connect with them. We love the SSO and SIS real-time integrations.

Cons
It was difficult to get all of our staff members to commit to one platform and move from what they are use to. After the first month, most everyone was happy about the effort it took into switching.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Toni Newman

El Camino College Campus Calibrate Counseling

Reviewed 2019-04-09

I've basically answered these questions up above. The staff are again, wonderful!!

Pros
The Con Ex staff are the BEST!!! I like that students get text messages about their appt times etc. and there is more student independence with this system........I like how the Con Ex staff listen to our concerns and create new ways to meet our needs! :)

Cons
When we make changes, we loose data, cant't see multiple areas, sometimes difficult to change...takes longer to boot up. No daily report sheet to call students when counselors call out, we have to look them up one by one.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Jessica Pino

Campus Calibrate at ECC

Reviewed 2019-04-09

It’s been great thus far.

Pros
The software is very customizable and easy to access anywhere.

Cons
Like all technology, there are glitches.

Likelihood to recommend: 10/10