CandyBar Reviews

4.5/5 (6 reviews)

Deborah Gibbens

Best Loyalty Program

Reviewed 2019-10-19

The customer service has been absolutely great with answering questions or concerns at my intial decision making and has been great to work with.

Pros
Its easy to use and operate and I don't have to have a special dedicated ipad to use. I can use the ipad register and all I have to do is pull it up after ringing out customers and add a phone number. Customers love it to since they don't have to download an app to receive the credits. I went to many loyalty sites and even looked at my current software company that offers the same type program and the cost for all others were way to expensive for a new business or a small business ownership.

Cons
I would like it to be able to use an email address if a customer doesn't want to use their mobile number, but that isn't a negative since it has only been one customer out of many that mentioned that to us.

Likelihood to recommend: 10/10

Stephanie Elumba

Candy Bar for a Loyalty Program

Reviewed 2019-09-25

Pretty good plus great after sales services by the team behind Candy Bar

Pros
It’s ease of use and easy for our operations team to understand to use.

Cons
Needs to have a way to better avoid stamping via human error (or fraudulent transactions). Maybe a POS connection that ties to the Transactopn

sally Purnell

Excellent loyalty Program

Reviewed 2019-12-13

Pros
Love the easy tracking of customer activity and the performance reports. The customer's love the fact it's easy to operate and eco friendly

Cons
Some customers feel there is a delay when we are doing stamps but just because they are in a hurry. Not really an issue

Likelihood to recommend: 10/10

Kelly Cor

Candybar is a super easy loyalty program with good functionality

Reviewed 2018-08-01

we don't have to print loyalty cards anymore

Pros
Ease of use, and its design. I like that you can customize some parts of it. I like how it links your devices. Our customers really like it so far too, and sign up has been going ok

Cons
there needs to be a short cut on the customer facing sign up screen, I hope to speak w them soon and get this sorted for me. sometimes theres a small delay between customer facing & our computer when we are doing stamps, but it really is very user friendly and worth a try.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Sally Dale

Awarding loyalty

Reviewed 2019-05-30

I think it's just wonderful to be able to award loyal customers with a paperless stamp. It's better for the environment and customers don't fear losing the stamps

Pros
The best part about this, is the eco friendly part, as you don't need to print out loyalty cards anymore.

Cons
It lack of features. I would love to be able to customize each customers profile

Bea Sambalido

CandyBar Review

Reviewed 2019-02-20

Integration of customer database among different platforms and outlets.

Pros
It's very accessible and the customer support is very responsive.

Cons
Features are still limited but has tons of potential. This tool can help build the brand's customer database and encourage customer loyalty. But customer support makes up for this.