All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Capsule Reviews

Capsule is great!

It's been a joy. Deployed super quick and was working pretty much out the box. It's not bloated like other CRM's with loads of unnecessary fields and functionality that most people dont use anyway.

Pros

It's intuitiveness is certainly my biggest positive. To be able to get the system up and running quickly and efficiently is a massive plus point. It keeps me focussed on what I need to do daily and it has yielded results.

Cons

If I'm being picky I would like the ability to turn some features off. For example I don't use cases so I'd prefer if it just wans't there but it's a minor point.

Hi Barry, Chloe from Capsule here. Thanks for taking the time out to write a review. It's great to hear that you find Capsule so intuitive and that you're seeing benefits from using it!

I use this daily as a CRM for my small business contacts, and love how quick and easy it is to use.

Easy note taking which facilitates better interaction with my clients. I love the central location of all my info and that I can access it on my smart devices too.

Pros

I love how easy it is to complete just about any task imaginable. I make a LOT of notes for my customer accounts, and I love how each note can have any number of file attachments to them, but all the attachments for ALL the notes are also kept in a different area. Being able to integrate with my Google Apps account is a BIG plus, as is the ability to have emails I send instantly saved to customer records without me doing anything. Creating custom fields is also a breeze and makes my life a lot easier.

Cons

I really don't like the huge gap between a free account and a professional account. They need to increase storage limits AND create a plan between free and professional price points for smaller businesses. This is what really holds me back from doing more with this software, and keeps me in the market for different software constantly.

An "Honest and Basic" CRM for sme

Capsule is an easy to use CRM with all the "basic" necessary features to manage your customers / prospects and their history It is the centralized place where you can store all your customers / prospects contacts and manage them. You need other specialized tools if you want to manage completely the pipeline, the sales cycle, the service tickets There some good integrations but limited. All the rest should be managed via API

Pros

Easy to use Nice integration with Socials to retrive people information (pictures) Some basic easy to use integration with msot popular tools like Mailchimp, Xero, Zendesk Good the App for iOS

Cons

Limited tools integration No a really solution to manage sales cycles and tickects

Stands out from the crowd

Having used a number of CRMs, Capsule has stood out as an excellent all round package. The interface is accessible and easy to navigate, whilst the settings are in-depth enough to allow for professional alterations tailored to any particular cause. We are a charity and use it to track our philanthropic relationships, donations and overall workload. One of it's best features is how easy it is to assign and track tasks, and manage multiple shared relationships and communications across a large team. Thanks to Capsule, I know for certain it's helped us to better achieve our goals.

Pros

It can be tailored to a significant extent Easy to track relationships and communications Easy to assign and track tasks Nice light easy to navigate interface

Cons

It's export functionalities and query are somewhat limited

Capsule: Simple But Powerful

Pros

Capsule is flexible, easy to grasp, and fairly straightforward. But if you want to dig deeper and use all the features and strategies, you can absolutely get more out of it. It made the whole concept of a CRM come alive for me. It's also really affordable! Other CRMs are more powerful (and harder to learn) but there's no way our company could've afforded those.

Cons

I wish that they had a way to label an individual as being employed at more than one company, and recording past employers. A more detailed walkthrough of "cases" would be really useful, since that's what people ask me about the most (and don't seem to understand, for whatever reason). Also, it would be amazing if Capsule had tutorial videos on their YouTube channel, like a lot of other CRM companies do. Finally, user permissions would be nice (but not something that is a particularly sore spot--you get what you pay for).

Been using Capsule for over two years, and it's easy to track leads, clients and tasks per project.

Cost efficient way to keep daily tasks organized.

Pros

The best thing about Capsule is how helpful it is with keeping me organized. We have over 100 clients that I need to keep track of. With each client at a different phase, it could become overwhelming to keep track of all of the details. Capsule helps me stay on top of everything

Cons

Tracking emails is a little cumbersome. I BCC a capsule email address associated with a project. When a client replies to that email the BCC is not copied, so that email does not get tracked. I could copy the email address, but that is not something I want the client to see,

A complete CRM with Easy to Use and Simplicity.

For an Architectural Firm like ours, it is minimalist and not complicated. Workflow is natural and well organized. Fun to work on. It gives a clear big as well as a micro picture of the overall business development efforts.

Pros

The ability to plan & track activity for contacts is what attracted me to Capsule CRM. The feature to add Tracks to Leads is a winner! It's clean and clutter-free. It is easy to use and not overwhelming.

Cons

The dashboard can show more reports. The activity of Pipeline Track should show up on Dashboard. Should be able to add notes to the reason for Won or Lost Leads.

Hi Prathamesh, Thanks so much for writing a review. We're so glad you're finding Capsule easy-to use. It's always our aim to give our customers a great user experience without compromising on features. As for the dashboard - you're not the first one to ask for more customisation there, so what I've done is added your name against this feature request so if we do develop this we'll let you know....

A CRM for startups - everything you need and nothing you don’t

Pros

It is a highly customizable software CRM. Track every interaction with stakeholders using the web app, email plugins, and most importantly the iOS app! The app uses the cloud based client database as a sort of substitute for your phone’s address book, phone dialer, and portal to add client interactions. Best mobile app for a CRM platform!

Cons

It can be tricky linking interactions with multiple stakeholders.

Hi Chloe here from Capsule. Thanks for your review of Capsule and your support - we're really glad you like the mobile app. As for linking interactions with multiple stakeholders, if we can understand a little more about how you want interactions linked we may be able to offer some options or understand whether there are some ways we can amend Capsule. If you can write to us directly at support@capsulecrm.com then our support team will be able to help you out.

Should run our lives

We use Capsule as the main database of the organisation-meeting notes as well as the all contact details

Pros

We should have automatic opening in the morning for the timing of reminders but ill disciplined we plug into emails first thing!

Cons

I think you should refresh your landing page more often and perhaps carry a daily piece of advice or a tip or a reminder of a public anniversary -famous peoples birthday -something that you would ordinarily not know but is a piece of interesting info

One of the best CRM solutions

Pros

Many years ago before I used Capsule, I researched up and down different CRM solutions. Capsule was the most reasonable as far as pricing goes, and their interface and features is one of the best. It's a powerful CRM that allows a lot of customizations, which is what I need. I highly recommend Capsule! They're always listening to users and coming up with new features that make the CRM better and better through time.

Cons

Honestly, I don't really have much to complain about Capsule!

Great CRM for B2B relations

Fantastic. Enter customer data once migrates automatically to xero for invoicing and manages our mailing lists in mail chimp.

Pros

Its easy to use free of feature creep that so many CRM suffer from. We are a B2B business and Capsule does everything you want it to do. The support is fantastic and really needs 10 stars not 5. Its easy to configure has all the integrations with Xero and mail chimp we need and its fast.

Cons

Some of the fields require opening and saving as opposed to modern just enter fields.

Capsule really works for me

Pros

Its so easy to use and its simplicity really helps me to save time

Cons

The only thing is that sometimes the contacts are duplicated when I add in an organisation

Hi Louise, Chloe here from Capsule. Thanks for taking the time out to write a review. We're glad that you find Capsule easy to use and that it's helping you to save time. If you need any support with duplication of contacts then feel free to reach out to us at support@capsulecrm.com.

Great CRM for Contacts, Tasks, Opportunities and pipelines

Really good Customer, Prospect and Lead management solution Reminder to contact Management of team tasks, and assignment to team members

Pros

Simple contact and account management, link task reminders to contacts and or opportunities. Integration with GMail etc, Xero, MailChimp

Cons

Mobile app could be a litte more user friendly, it would be great to automatically add a follow-up task when you close one. But these are both really minor issues in the grand scheme!

Easy to Use For SME's

I like it very much. Its user friendly and easy to setup. Customer service is first class. Just get some good canned reports set up and it will be great.

Pros

Its ease of use and setup. We were able to setup three users in very little time and get the results that we required. Importing data was easy and setting up custom fields and tags was no problem.

Cons

Reporting could use some depth. For example it would be useful to see customers contacted on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. A section with pre set but customisable reports would be nice

Thanks for taking the time to review us Nasr. It's great that you found Capsule so easy to get started with. With regards to the depth of reporting, my colleague Jade from the customer support team has been in touch to help you out with this.

Great lightweight CRM

Capsule CRM is a great lightweight CRM which lets you get started straight away. It's simple to set up and a very good CRM when you're first getting started. It's got great integrations between systems, a hook up to XERO which is very handy to see invoices that are attached to the client. The other great part is the custom functionality you can build into the system, it takes a little bit of time but its really worth it. The only thing that stops me from using it now is it's not a marketing automation tool and our business needs a crm+MA in one software.

Pros

Easy to use Very little Setup Great integrations

Cons

Not a marketing automation + CRM

It has helped us stream line and keep great work flow.

Pros

What I like most is keeping notes and tracking all phone calls and customer interaction with ease to follow up.

Cons

Possibly a way to add photos to activity log.

Hi Angela, Chloe from Capsule here. Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate the feedback we receive. We're really glad that Capsule is helping you to keep track of customer interactions. As for adding photos to the activity log, you can attach files such as photos, pdfs etc. when you are logging the activity. Would this help you out? If you'd like any more help with this please contact our support team at support@capsulecrm.com and we'd be happy to help you out.

Simple and smart CRM solution for startups!

Pros

The interface is simple but modern and intuitive. The bundled mobile app is convenient on the go. Integration with Xero and Google suite is just perfect. It syncs with Google contacts, Gmail integration feels like it's built-in, no need to install and maintain pesky Chrome extensions! There's also Google tasks integration that we plan to explore. With Xero, we can sync customer information and manage it solely in Capsule. Invoices and overdue payments can also be seen in one place inside Capsule.

Cons

As a startup who explores and experiments with business processes a lot, changing requirements also needs fast solutions. Capsule integration with third-party apps is really good but not perfect. Capsule lets you use their app however you please and does not suggest best practices out of the box. This freedom can sometimes lead to a lot of research, analysis paralysis, and being stuck. We reached that point but customer support was so awesome that they went out of their way to walk us through the most viable solution available.

Great starter CRM for iiduals and small business

AS mentioned this is a great CRM to start with and the free version has everything you will need to organize and manage customers, especially if you're a service based business, including SaaS.

Pros

This light weight CRM is simple and easy to get started with. As a small business owner or individual this is a great CRM to start with that allows you to import contacts, manage notes and tasks for customers and organize your leads.

Cons

The lack of marketing integration such as running campaigns and tracking website visitors, but I would think that will be rolled out in due time, how ever I have had to keep searching for a few missing features to deploy on a larger scale.

Hi Matt, Chloe here from Capsule. Thanks for your review of Capsule - we're really glad you've found Capsule easy to use and appreciate the points you've made.

Simple, easy to use CRM software

Capsule is a really simple, straightforward CRM for small businesses. It's reasonably good value for money, easy to use, and very useful for tracking your sales, customers and prospects.

Pros

Intuitive UI Easy to use Uncomplicated Email dropbox

Cons

Could do with more options to prioritise tasks - they just get served up in date order, irrespective of whether or not they are important. This makes the task feature effectively unusable.

A user-friendly CRM

Pros

Very useful for contact management, also to manage opportunities and tasks

Cons

Easier integration with MS Outlook to save "sent" emails

Hi Cecile, Thanks for reviewing Capsule. We're happy to hear that you're finding Capsule useful for managing contacts, opportunities and tasks. As for an integration with MS Outlook while it's not currently available it's very much on our radar for future enhancements.

Easy to use client management

Easy to capture important client notes, follow up items and important stuff like their pets' names.

Pros

Easy to use, inexpensive, has all the features I need for my small business

Cons

Can't think of any improvements I need at the moment

Hi Julie, Chloe from Capsule here. Thanks for reviewing us. We're glad you're finding Capsule easy to use and it's helping you capture important details!

The perfect CRM for start ups and fast growing SMBs

Capsule is one of the cornerstones of our sales organisation.

Pros

Good value for money, quick setup, reasonably customizable, easy to use. Good integration with G-Mail and Mailchimp.

Cons

Bulk editing was a bit weak for a long time, but got massively improved this year (2018). Integration through Zapier with our accounting software Bexio doesn't support our use cases.

Nice Cloud Directory Platform

Pros

-Easy to use and navigate -Custom tags for customers -Phone app for iOS work well

Cons

-Importing contacts from office 365 or Gsuite would be handy -Had an issue with Android app where it took nearly 10 minutes syncing the contacts when I tried to open the app, I needed the information asap as I was stranded outside an office which was inconvenient

Founder

Very happy

Pros

Tasks, Mobile friendly, team management

Cons

I like it all, easy to use it. Mobile friendly

Hi Samuel, Chloe from Capsule here. Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate that. It's great to see that you're finding Capsule helps with team management and that it's mobile-friendly too.

Simple, straightforward, and powerful. Great for small teams

The clean user interface and calendar tools / follow-up task management features are great to get things organized and your business focused on driving sales.

Pros

It's intuitive so getting your team on it and started won't be difficult, even if they're not tech savvy. The layout is clean and straightforward too - helps keep the focus on selling (your initial contact with prospects and the required follow up). Priced fairly too.

Cons

If you have a big team, you can probably find other alternatives for what it will end up costing you. The general features are great but once you move into more of the advanced stuff, it can be a headache - those who aren't tech savvy will struggle.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.