Cashier Live Reviews

3.79/5 (12 reviews)

Jeanette Wiens

Reliable software but too expensive

Reviewed 2016-09-13
Review Source: Software Advice

We enjoyed the layout and user friendly features of this program. It was reliable and didn't crash very often. It sent a daily report easily via email and we enjoyed the option of emailing customers reciepts if requested.

Kylee Ivins

We love Cashier Live!

Reviewed 2015-06-02
Review Source: Software Advice

What I like most about Cashier Live is that the system is super easy to use. I also like that I can have multiple employees set up to process their own payments under their own register which makes it very easy to manage and great for reports.

Josh Bornstein

Great Educational Tool

Reviewed 2015-05-27
Review Source: Software Advice

This app has proved to be incredibly valuable in our special education classrooms where we are working with students on money exchange and touchscreen ordering -- both practical and requisite skills for many jobs in today's economy. The visual representation of items allows our students with little or minimal reading skills the chance to participate in a meaningful way. We are using the app as part of a student-run Cafe that sells coffee, tea, breakfast items, and snacks.

Anonymous

Cashier Live Is Amazing

Reviewed 2018-12-14

As a small gift shop operated by volunteers, easing them into a new software was not an easy task, however, once they were able to see how easy the software is to use, it was a game changer! Ease of Use, Fantastic Customer Support And Service

Jordan Bryan

Efficient, helpful, stable. Would recommend to another business.

Reviewed 2015-05-30
Review Source: Software Advice

Intuitive platform allows for ease of use and minimal training with those who are unfamiliar with the product. With support immediately available at almost any time is very convenient. Friendly and personable assistance that work efficiently to solve issues quickly.

ben Wiens

Good product but price increase made it expensive

Reviewed 2016-09-08
Review Source: Software Advice

It works with Ipad, iphone or PC. Easy to get reports and access anywhere. I like how it is all in the cloud

Nickia Wiggins

User Friendly

Reviewed 2019-02-05
Review Source: Software Advice

Very simple set-up all you need is an internet connection and a Ipad. It is very affordable, with easy management and daily reports via email.

MICHAEL BISIG

DO NOT USE THIS SOFTWARE!

Used other for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-12-31
Review Source: Software Advice

I had high hopes for this POS system, but I have been plagued with trouble from the beginning. In addition to problems with software and hardware, customer service has been terrible and unwilling to even try to satisfy me as a customer. I pay for the service a year in advance and they offer no resolution to my concerns.If it actually worked and customer service was helpful at all, there would be pros. However, I cannot overlook all of the problems.

Joshua Rush

Cashier Live Review

Used other for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-09-14
Review Source: Software Advice

Has decent functionality, the layout is fairly nice and it works with multiple deviced (computer, iphone, tablet)

Shakil Popatiya

Excellent Employment and Training tool

Reviewed 2015-06-05
Review Source: Software Advice

this program is very easy to use. As an app on the iPad, the set up and scanning of products was very easy. Because we use this for Employment and training purposes, it's helpful that items need to entered to their entirety. It allows participants to learn about stocking, inventory, pricing and even scanning bar codes.

Farida Pendatun

No regret, its worth it!

Used other for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2019-02-13
Review Source: Software Advice

It doesn't need more fillout and papers work to approved, this product is good and make good transaction. No wasting time just click and they give invoice in any transaction.

Alisha Balmer

Not as great as i wanted it to be

Reviewed 2016-12-05
Review Source: Software Advice

I really wanted this program to be great, it was decently priced but the product itself lacks functions i need for my business, it isn't a fast running program, i couldn't find anything to be able to track my store inventory, i overall would not use this for my current store.