All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Cayzu Reviews

Alco Backup

We started support for our business by simply using an email account, but that quickly became too hard to manager. We upgraded to our own, home built system after a couple years of development, which was a big improvement but still lacked a lot of features. We finally found Cayzu, upgraded, and have never looked back. We finally know who's doing what, and how much each of our support agents are doing. Thank you Cayzu!

Cons

Always great to hear these kind of stories! Glad we could help!

Support made easy

I use to do all my support via email and found I was giving the same answers to multiple customers or would get them mixed up and give the wrong answer. A friend suggested I try Cayzu, and within 2 days of signing up I could not believe how powerful it was and easy to use. I have since moved away from trying to support my customer via email to Cayzu Helpdesk. I highly recommend it.

Cons

Hi Chantelle, Thank you for the kind words, I am glad you are enjoying the product.

Liked the overall UI and ease of use

Ease of set up and use got me to my customers quickly and efficiently.

Pros

I particular like the ticket management so customers can use email, forms or social media to contact my company. My team has also liked how Cayzu treats each brand or product individually. Another major point for me has been finding a help desk that has Google Analytics integration.

Cons

I have not found anything I do not like about this software yet. I look forward to additional reporting features.

Cayzu - it is nice helpdesk solution

Cayzu it is not only perfect helpdesk solution, but it is very creative and flexible approach to product architecture. It combines a lot of the best solution in design, list of features, social integration and integrations with 3rd party tools. I would note the sales and support team - they always are ready to help.

Cons

Thanks! We really value our users feedback so i'm glad we could help!

Cayzu set the bar high, and proved to be the best!

Cayzu really set the bar high. This was a great choice and I would recommend them to anybody looking to provide great customer service at an affordable price. I also tested a few other products and found them to be dated and clunky and not very easy to use, so having something that looks good and works even better was a huge win for us.

Cons

Glad we could help you John!

Better organization for Flexkor with Cayzu

Using Cayzu has worked out great for Flexkor. My team has used other help desk solutions in the past and they do not compare Cayzu's ease of use and feature set. I'm providing better customer service because of it! I highly recommend Cayzu! Josh Cameron , Owner of Flexkor products

Cons

I am glad you enjoyed it!

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

Ā© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.