ChurnZero

Customer engagement & retention for subscription businesses

visit website

ChurnZero Reviews - Page 2

The best Client Success Tool I have used

Pros

The ability to create customized plans to engage with customers manually or automatically using any and all data that is integrated into Churnzero is invaluable. The control and options that ChurnZero gives you to build out both broad and targeted plans to fit your needs is truly endless.

Cons

I would like more options to preview and test out the various options built right into the platform. Especially for items like the success panel.

Awesome Customer Support!

Pros

The ChurnZero team is very attentive. I'm working to migrate my company's CRM, and I've worked with the ChurnZero team to ensure our CRM integration is updated and continues to work well. I only have good things to say about the support I've received.

Cons

I wish we could customize more about the tool ourselves without requiring help from support reps. There is great functionality in the tool but we sometimes need to directly coordinate with a support rep to implement changes.

Very effective!!

Pros

The ease of use...while it may look complicated it's really easy to use once you get the hang of things.

Cons

This is a fantastic tool to help keep clients engaged and has a great team supporting it!

Easily finding and targeting quiet clients. This help to stay in front of them and get more engagement.

Pros

ChurnZero helps me manage my entire book of business in more impactful ways. I can target clients based on their application use and/or our interactions. Also, I can stay more in touch with all of my accounts and it takes much less time.

Cons

I use Outlook activities to keep track of my to-do list. It would be great if ChurnZero could push my activities to Outlook.

Everything aspect is user friendly

It communicates with the other softwares we use. We get the best information across all the softwares we're using to update and communicate at the company level.

Pros

I love that we are able to connect with multiple other softwares that we're using. It really helps to keep everyone on the same page, and collectively work towards our goal.

Cons

Sometime the connection between the softwares we use drops. There is miscommunication between softwares, and ChurnZero reflects incorrect information.

Helped increase sales

Pros

Easy to use and helped us reduce our churn

Cons

Not easy to setup but overall the team at ChurnZero was helpful when we had questions

It's a LOT!

We are trying to communicate more with our customers and this product will definitely help us automate some of this for us.

Pros

I like that you can set up journeys and plays too automate touches for your customer. You can create multiple segments so you can make sure you are sending to only the group that you want.

Cons

There is a LOT to learn. It takes a long time to implement and get up and running to make it usable.

Great! Helping me get what I need and increase our team's production.

Operational efficiency and data to ensure strong decision making.

Pros

I love the data and the Journeys. Setup is easy and segments are extremely helpful. I recently had to gather data to send to a set of clients and it took me no time at all to gather, sort and plug in the results.

Cons

There aren't any cons that stick out or that are something you can't deal with. The Left scroll bar sticks in and out, but that's just a personal adjustment.

Meh

Overall, I'm supposed to use this every day at work. I dislike it so much that I have to schedule time to use it weekly to do all my entries. I avoid it as much as possible.

Pros

The one thing I really like about this software is the e-mail stream that it displays for each client account.

Cons

This software feels cumbersome and is not intuitive at all. It's difficult to navigate and figure out where to click.

I have only been using ChurnZero for a short amount of time but I love it!

Pros

Easy to manage client health reports. Keeping track of which rate clients will possibly renew. Client health/retention is extremely important for a startup like Terminus. We want our customers to be advocates of our brand and we are able to track their overall health with us through ChurnZero

Cons

ChurnZero, of course, is just an estimate. Not going to give an exact answer to customer/client churn possibility.

I'm solving my clients' level of churning. This tool helps me prevent that by being able to log my activity and plug in tasks. I know the status of my clients activity.

Pros

I like that you can track performances for your clients which helps prevention of clients churning. It also has cool features and tools that allow you to know engagement levels, email messages, and log activities.

Cons

Nothing really, It has more benefits than negatives

Churn Zero is very Helpful

We use this to track the interactions between our customers and our products.

Pros

I most like the ability to get clear and concise data about our users and their interactions with our products, especially knowing where they are most often using. This is extremely helpfuyl.

Cons

I have few if any complaints for ChurnZero, other than what you'd run into with any Account Management software (setup takes too long, etc)

CZ Review

Pros

I love how customizable CZ is and how I have control over how a message is sent and add in my own voice if needed!

Cons

I wish I could preview the success panel before deploying. I also wish we could bulk re-assign tasks when accounts switch CSMS. I also wish that I could see all tasks, journeys, plays, etc. under one parent account!

Useful software, learning curve.

Pros

ChurnZero does a great job helping track client sentiment through a variety of factors. The customizable touch-points let you select what goals you have, and record how well you are living up to those factors.

Cons

While the software has massive customization and modularity, setting up and learning all the various parts can be daunting.

Great insights to my clients and their usage; easy to use.

Gain more insights into my clients and their usage in our system which helps with my renewal rate and understand a clients' needs.

Pros

I can see who is logging into the software and when. This helps me to reach out to the right people to get a better response.

Cons

Sometimes it doesn't synch up to Salesforce right, but that isn't their fault. This is really the only thing I can think of!

ChurnZero helps provide a fuller picture of account health and client engagement.

Pros

ChurnZero leverages platform usage data to provide a bird's-eye view of client engagement and overall account health. Salesforce data is also integrated for a more complete picture. It's valuable to be able to click through and immediately assess account health. ChurnZero client support is also excellent - responsive and helpful.

Cons

Well supported throughout, clean, easy to use software that presents powerful account information

Pros

Customer Support Ease of use Variety of data inputs Ability to track a customers journey easily Assistance with account management & ease of handovers Alerts when accounts are at a critical time

Cons

Can be overwhelming to start using Lots of prerequisite data - need to ensure your own Tech Team is supporting you at the start!

Great product

It gives me a personalized dashboard where I can track my clients and see who I need to focus on each day.

Pros

I really like how you can customize the software. It makes it more personalized and beneficial to my day to day needs.

Cons

It can be a bit complicated. I am very new to the software so I think it's just a matter of figuring out how to use the software.

This is what you need to really know your customers

Pros

We found out about ChurnZero not long ago, but since then we've got to love it! Its way more than just a service to communicate with clients... They have powerful tools to help you know and understand your customers. You get real time alerts on how your customers are engaging with your label, know what, when and where they are doing to predict future behaviors.

Cons

We would like to see some improvements on the email service. 1. The email editor its quite simple. We would like something a bit more powerful. 2. There is no "sent emails box" or outgoing log to see all emails send.. We had to add ourselves as BCC receivers to keep track of our emails.

A great way to understand your customer base

Pros

- Installation process makes you think about your users in a new way. - Flexible alerts and reporting - Combine in product actions and in life events to get a true understanding of customer health

Cons

- Our salesforce configuration is particularly complex and is ever-changing, which has caused a few hiccups

Prevents Onboarding Clients from Slipping Through the Cracks

Pros

"Journeys" (milestone tracking) are well-designed and easy to create. "Plays" (automated follow ups) are fairly varied to cover many use cases. Excellent implementation experience.

Cons

Knowledgebase articles are sometimes missing the information you would need to successfully begin using a feature.

ChurnZero has helped our team approach customer success in an entirely new way

Pros

The customer service from the CZ team goes above and beyond expectations. They have helped us get ChurnZero set up in the way that is most useful to our team's workflows and have been great at communicating with us. ChurnZero is also incredibly customizable -- it helps us make sure we are approaching situations from a variety of angles that weren't possible before.

Cons

The user interface could be prettier; however, the functionality is all there. Once you do get used to moving around the site it becomes a black hole (in a good way) because you keep finding new ways to approach plays and strategy.

Visibility, Insights, and Support

Pros

The ability to have visibility into not only accounts but also individual contacts. In addition, being able to set goals and have a level of automated response to those triggers is incredibly powerful if fully utilized. Every software organization has their own component-specific metric which they want users to accomplish, and ChurnZero allows you to set up your own metric to measure users on.

Cons

Out of the box, it would be difficult to ascertain the real depth of this tool, requiring a success manager. That being said, their account management relationship with the customer is exceptional.

great customer service!

Pros

great customer service! my main contract is always happy to help! Great way to keep track of client usage/adoption.

Cons

it can be hard to navigate segments sometimes when you have a number of filters added which makes outreach difficult.

Churn Zero to keep track of how our department is doing.

Overall we have been using churn zero as a company for some time but I am a newer user and still learning the full capabilities.

Pros

In the implementation department it is essential to keep track of what customers are coming and going and have a clear method of communication between teams. Churn Zero helps out with this.

Cons

Can be intimidating when you first look at it. Not the most user friendly UI design so I think it could improve in that area.