Claritysoft CRM Reviews

Claritysoft CRM

User-friendly customer relationship management software

Claritysoft CRM

Great Product

Overall we have been very satisfied with the product. Claritysoft seems to have put in the effort where it matters the most.

Pros

Our company has been using Claritysoft for the past 5 years. The product is easy to use and has allowed us to better track all of our customer interactions. When you need support there are never any long cues. The people at Claritysoft are always helpful and knowledgeable about their product.

Cons

Some of the available rules in the reporting could be further refined. I would also like some additional features in the work flow automation module

Great CRM! Glad we found it so we could leave Salesforce.com.

We just started the implementation process and have a fabulous experience. Everyone at Claritysoft is helpful and responsive. In fact, I found a couple of tiny bugs but they were fixed within 24 hours of my reporting them. I've learned a lot from watching the recorded training videos and attending the live training sessions.

Pros

It's combined the best features of Salesforce.com and ACT! to create an easy-to-use and fairly intuitive CRM experience. Customization is easy and straightforward. (In the interest of full disclosure, I have about 20 years of experience administering various CRM environments - starting with Goldmine in the early 90s, moving to ACT! in the late 90s, then Salesforce.com in 2005 - so I know what I'm looking at and know what I'm looking for.)

Cons

Currently, custom objects can be related to only Contacts and Accounts. It would be great if we could create relationships between custom objects and other standard objects. I saw a demo that showed a revised organization of the Settings commands. This will be very helpful; the new design is much more intuitive (based on my experience using other CRM software). Please implement this as soon as you can. The documentation could be more complete. What's there is great (like the instructions for setting up Outlook Sync with Live), but more information (like setting up custom objects) would be helpful.

Claritysoft CRM provides ultimate efficiency

It has been very good. Again, I can't overstate how great support has been. We believed we would get the best support from Claritysoft and you have not let us down.

Pros

The flexibility of customization by the administrator and user . The support Claritysoft has provided from startup to current. Support is excellent. This is very important as we set up the software to our needs. Even when we think we have it just right, new additions may be needed and they guide me through the process, often time making suggestions that will accomplish what I wanted to do much more efficiently. Training is Excellent! Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for doing an fantastic job.

Cons

As we rolled out the program it would be nice to establish the template and with one stroke to have it applicable to everyone. Then if they want to customize for their own use, they can.

We are a non-profit organization with a sizeable database. Clarity Soft stepped up to help.

Pros

We were able to customize it to fit our needs and the Clarity Soft team was extremely helpful. I was the point person and I am not technologically savvy, so I was heavily reliant on the team. They gave us far more support than we ever could have paid for.

Cons

The only challenge is that it's really designed for business accounts with multiple contacts. Our accounts are mostly individual donors. Some of the essential information fields are unique to either accounts or contacts which creates some challenges that are no fault of Clarity Soft.

SCS Claritysoft Review

We love this software because it's easy to use, you can customize and support is always available and quick to respond.

Pros

The most appealing feature of this product is being able to easily save emails to customer accounts.

Cons

It would be nice to be able to set recurring tasks and to be able to link specific tasks to outlook calendar ie: Just meetings/appointments (not tasks etc). It would also be nice to have a more effective way to link accounts to owners. You can use the relationships feature but it could be simplified

Great CRM to Manage the Buyer Journey

Overall, ClarirySoft does a good job of providing an overall solution to manage the buyer journey and customer relationships. I really like the reporting functionality as well.

Pros

I like the customization aspect of ClaritySoft the most. The interactive drag and drop feature to show what columns you would like to see is very beneficial. I also like the reporting functionality and the customization ability of the dashboard. The platform is also very easy to learn and implement quickly.

Cons

I least like the marketing functionality. I have a lot of issues with the templates and understanding if clickthroughs are authentic or a systematic error. The template "save" feature acts up for me as well. Also, I wish there were ways to implement more functionality in the support ticket portal as well as some automation between opportunity percentages.

CRM is much better than average

My overall experience with Claritysoft has been excellent and I would recommend it!

Pros

Being able to setup tasks with times associated with them is great. Importing emails from Outlook is also a great, time-saving feature. Customer service is on it and very friendly. This CRM is easier to use than SalesForce.

Cons

When you are in the Contact field and especially in the Opportunity field, the system gets confused when you try and back out and will usually take you back to the search field. This workflow should be better. Also, it would be nice that if you put a note/attachment on a Contact or in an Opportunity, that it would show in the Account field versus having to click in to either the Contact or Opportunity to see it. This would really help in multiple project/account use cases.

I love this software, and I use it every day to manage our customers, accounts, and leads!!!

If I had to use pen and paper to keep track of what ClaritySoft does, it would take me an eternity to do what I have done with this software.

Pros

The thing that I like most about this software is that it is user-friendly and has a memory that I could never dream of! It keeps up with every call, email, fax, meeting, follow up, and everything else that I do for every person I contact! It is a beast of a software, and I would recommend it to anyone!

Cons

The only thing that I do not like about it is that I wish they had an app, but they do have a mobile website which you can create an app from a website (Google it, I did it for my fiance's bank).

A ll inclusive system

I was introduced to Clarity soft CRM in 4 years ago. The support I received from technical support was very helpful since I had no prior experience in using a CRM. Clarity soft also offers monthly training sessions and if you can't attend you are able to listen at a time when more convenient. I would recommend this system to any business that is wanting to be organized and detailed in keeping track of potential clients and existing customers.

Pros

all inclusive functions of operation

Cons

a bit on the costly side for small businesses

Providing clarity to your business process

We have been using ClaritySoft since January 2013 and couldn't be happier with the software. Both online and offline versions work well with our business, and Clarity is quick to rectify any issues with its great support team. I would recommend ClaritySoft to any business looking to track sales activity quickly and effectively.

Pros

I like the ease of use and value for money.

Cons

The offline version syncing with the server can sometimes be a little bit slow.

Helps convert leads into sales through quotation templates and great reminders.

Very helpful to convert leads to sales.

Pros

I like the reports module, as well as activity recording for review and training new representatives.

Cons

There could be additional functionality with the email blast module. For example, being able to select multiple records to perform list actions such as resend, delete, or create follow up activity.

Claritysoft for a small business

Easy to implement and great support along the way.

Pros

Claritysoft has proven very easy to use which resulted in a very quick adoption rate by all users. Ease of entering new information and the Outlook Add-In make it easy to use every day.

Cons

Depending on the level of sales data integration you choose will affect some of the usage. Without a full integration of sales most of the Sales functions are not usable. We did find ways to import sales data use that to create reports.

Daily account updates

Very convenient to keep track of what accounts need from day to day . Helps keep track of who I need to contact, the subject of conversation or content of emails, and when I need to reach out. Have some trouble navigating to add or delete some things that are displayed. Overall I believe it is a good program.

Pros

Keeps track of daily activities

Cons

Hard time adding or deleting certain features

The most attentive support team! Genuine concern their product fits your specific needs.

Organized sales calls, accurate monthly reports, mobile app makes field work a breeze. User friendly, customized to our needs - all at an exceptionally low cost. ANY organization or company can afford this CRM.

Pros

Keeps sales goals organized; extremely user friendly; phone app makes working in the field a breeze. Customer support and customized reports are stellar!

Cons

I have NONE. The entire ClarifySoft Team is supportive with quick responses. The only con I have is that I didn't find this CRM sooner.

Okay to use but needs some adjustments

It's okay but can be made to be much more user friendly

Pros

I like the filter selections you can use

Cons

when transferring an account, instead of pressing one button to transfer the account, contacts, lead and opportunity, you have to go into each separately which is a complete waste of time and not user friendly

Easy to use, lots of good characteristics. Great support team!

Pros

Ability to list accounts, vendors and partners, sorting functions, enter attachments, keep track of all communication.

Cons

Slowness of capturing my email communication. Software is set up for sales, I use it for account management and therefore do not use all the features

Hello Andrea, thank you for taking time to post a review of Claritysoft. If you are struggling with your email or creating work flows more aligned with account management please reach out to our support team for assistance. We use Claritysoft to manage all of our customer data after the sales process, it's highly flexible and easy to customize to your unique environment. Give us a call for assistance.

Very small business glad we went with Claritysoft

We’ve been slowly integrating it into our workflow for about three months now. We hadn’t used this type of software before and were tempted to go with a cheaper or free version. But the programs we researched did not have the features we needed and seemed very clunky to use. We are working out synchronization issues with Outlook (trying to eliminate duplication of reminders, contacts, etc). It has really helped us figure out our marketing goals. Now we have content developed and are testing our first email campaign. The support team is fantastic!

Pros

The live training was crucial. Not because the software is difficult to use, but because we saved so much time with Claritysoft walked us through the process. We also discovered ways of using it that we hadn’t thought of yet. The graphics and general user interface design were very important to us and Claritysoft scored high is this area. It's customizable and fun.

Cons

Apparently there is no way to set recurring meetings. This is a major flaw.

This CRM software is very versatile and very intuitive to use.

Pros

You can add virtually an unlimited number of customized fields, it's very easy to use and their technical support and customer service is excellent.

Cons

Wow - this might be the right CRM system for you!

My experience has been OUTSTANDING! Our onboarding trainer Linda Woehler has been fantastic and helpful in every way!

Pros

I like it's ease of use the most. The ClaritySoft Live is the one for us!

Cons

After using it for 3 weeks now, I have yet to find anything I don't like about it!

Great tracking

Pros

Ease of use, good reporting, user friendly interface

Cons

Not sure I have any comments to enter in this box but seems mandatory

Amazing and Awesome!

I personally use ClaritySoft every day, and I cannot picture my work day without it!!! The ease of keeping track of thousands of accounts in any way you want makes this amazingly awesome!

Pros

Organization, Data Collection, and User Friendly!!!

Cons

I do not know how to download mobile app yet lol!!!

Clarity works

Pros

Keeps me informed on what is going on in the company

Cons

nothing. it does all that I need to help my company

Easy to work with

Almost instant service. Everyone is pleasant and genuine. No complaints and they are able to offer suggestions to assist with staff implementation.

Pros

I really like the training, technical support and quotation module. I like that we can set it up and customize the way we want it. I also liked that is was simple to get a fair price from Clarity and not some drawn out process with a large price tag.

Cons

I would like to see the drip marketing and mobile task integration - It is coming.

Claritysoft CRM saved us time and money!

Before we decided to use Claritysoft, Me and my team had disagreed on Microsoft Dynamics or Claritysoft. After, two weeks, we finally picked Claritysoft and we are glad we did! It was so much easier to use then Dynamics and the support is free! The program is way better then Dynamics and even has more features! Matt and Susan are good about checking up on you and take their jobs seriously, so no matter what, someone is checking up on you! Thanks guys!

Pros

How Easy it is for our Employees. The price is number one for us! Support is amazing, They help you with every little thing!

Cons

We did have one con about the Reports, but Matt just informed me they are releasing a Expert Report manager soon! This clears this con up:)

Claritysoft

Overall this is a nice product for a company that wants to go from the shelf to up and running quickly, and that doesn't have a tech savvy team to take on the more challenging but full featured customizations that some other CRMs offer.

Pros

What I like best about this product is its ease of use upfront and the offering of monthly training. Ease of use increases user adoption. Some other features that are nice are: Some flexibility in customizations Advanced search option

Cons

The things I liked least about this product are as follows: While the product offers some easy and simply customization options, they can also be very limiting. Difficult email integration