Claritysoft CRM Reviews - Page 4

BS

Bob S.

Industrial Automation, 51-200 employees

April 2020 Claritysoft review

Pros

The ability to hit the ground running was a major factor in our decision to purchase Claritysoft. The intuitiveness of the software was very important.

Cons

There could be more printable reports built in to the out-of the box applicaton.

HE

Hunter E.

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Claritysoft CRM saved us time and money!

Before we decided to use Claritysoft, Me and my team had disagreed on Microsoft Dynamics or Claritysoft. After, two weeks, we finally picked Claritysoft and we are glad we did! It was so much easier to use then Dynamics and the support is free! The program is way better then Dynamics and even has more features! Matt and Susan are good about checking up on you and take their jobs seriously, so no matter what, someone is checking up on you! Thanks guys!

Pros

How Easy it is for our Employees. The price is number one for us! Support is amazing, They help you with every little thing!

Cons

We did have one con about the Reports, but Matt just informed me they are releasing a Expert Report manager soon! This clears this con up:)

DS

Desirae S.

Farming, 1-10 employees

Claritysoft

Overall this is a nice product for a company that wants to go from the shelf to up and running quickly, and that doesn't have a tech savvy team to take on the more challenging but full featured customizations that some other CRMs offer.

Pros

What I like best about this product is its ease of use upfront and the offering of monthly training. Ease of use increases user adoption. Some other features that are nice are: Some flexibility in customizations Advanced search option

Cons

The things I liked least about this product are as follows: While the product offers some easy and simply customization options, they can also be very limiting. Difficult email integration

GP

Gail P.

I have been with Claritysoft for a couple of years now, and I am very happy with the Databases

Pros

Easy to learn and use, and customize Claritysoft has excellent support in helping in all areas of use.

Cons

As of yet I need an outside App to connect with our Quickbooks, but can be done with the Zapier App.

MS

Megan S.

Medical Practice, 1-10 employees

Seems Like a Great Product

Customer Service was very helpful and gave they gave a 30 min demo that was very informative.

Pros

Even though I was using a trial, it was very user friendly and had some great features. Had a great ease of use.

Cons

Since we are part of a Senior Care Community, we need a program that is HIPAA compliant, and that was the only con we had.

VL

Valerie L.

Wholesale, 11-50 employees

Working with Clarity

I have an organized call schedule with Clarity. I have detailed information of each call and activity that is performed.

Pros

I like to be able to turn my computer on in the morning and see who I need to call that day .I like seeing all my notes from each call in one place. I like having all future calls documented for easy follow-up.

Cons

I would like to have some kind of notation to tell me if I have set up a future call without having to go to open activities.

MA

Melissa A.

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 51-200 employees

Great value for the money and functionality to boot.

We had been using other CRM's in our business for double the price we are paying for Claritysoft and way less customer service....so glad we made this change to Claritysoft because it has increased our usage and functionality

Pros

Functional - easy to use and understand Monthly training at both beginner and advanced levels Technical support for the product Way better value for the money than what we were using originally

Cons

No real app for off desk usage other than internet based use (still has a web based smart phone usage from browser but not an APP)

JD

Jennifer D.

Oil & Energy, 1-10 employees

Claritysoft

Customer support and implementation team has been wonderful.

Pros

The navigation is well thought out and easy to use.

Cons

Importing all the data from previous dinosaur database.

BM

Brian M.

Early stage stumbles and have come to love the product

We were searching for a CRM solution that was simple , yet sophisticated. We did not want our people to have to study the software for months. We also wanted something that would enable us to work in the field and office with ease. Clarity has performed well in these areas. We also need tech support from time to time . Clarity has been spot-on with their support, professional, efficient and...

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

So much easier than paper

Positive

Pros

Everything is in one place - before our CRM, we had like 10 different spreadsheets across different dropboxes.

Cons

Some things it can't do. Can be slow sometimes. Was a hassle to get our current information integrated.

Vaibhav G.

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Efficient and easy to use

Pros

They have variety of product for full sales cycle, right from lead capture to customer support. Its user friendly.

Cons

Whatsapp automation with customized messeging option is missing. There should be option of engagment calender to setup automatice notifications.

CC

Caitlin C.

E-Learning, 51-200 employees

Great Organizational Structure

Pros

The structure of keeping/maintaining contacts and creating a streamline for customer communications is very helpful.

Cons

The search/filter view of contacts/leads could be slightly improved, but is overall effective.

JC

JoAnn C.

Affordable & Easy to Use CRM

Easy to customize and lots of online support. Our implementation specialist is fantastic!

Pros

Easy for end users to navigate. Good selection of reports. For small businesses it’s a great CRM solution!

Cons

No marketing copy or images, but you can load your own for easy e-blast messaging. Project module is new so there is work to do your build out. Tracking billable hours is possible with no integration of a separate tracking tool.

RR

Reagan R.

Claritysoft is a very efficient way to keep track of your sales and records.

Pros

I like that claritysoft is very organized and easy to get around. Claritysoft keeps your daily activity and future activities in the software for you. Reminding you that you may have to follow up on a customer or that you have a meeting, etc.

Cons

I do not like the offline version of claritysoft. It is neat that they offer this so you can use it without the internet, but it is just very dull for me.

RA

Richard A.

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 11-50 employees

Perfect for small to medium businesses

Excellent "off the shelf" functionality, highly and easily customizable, very clean and usable user interface. Everything is one page, no scrolling and clicking around to find information.

Pros

Cons

Technical support can be a little dismissive.

MW

Michele W.

ClaritySoft Is Very User Friendly

Pros

ClaritySoft makes it easy to set up and user their software. They are very helpful in answering any questions you may have throughout the whole process.

Cons

ClaritySoft does not offer some functionality that I think would be useful. Certain fields will not pull from Quotations to Sales, for instance, quote number. It is important for us to know the quote number through all phases of the sale.

RR

Rhonda R.

Excellent customer support - effective at finding solutions to our requests and understands our org

Pros

Ease of use and ability to customize to our needs! Excellent customer service support - effective at finding solutions to our requests and understands our organization and what we are trying to accomplish using the software.

Cons

Setting up customized reports. Each organization is different and we had reporting requests that took longer than expected to customize.

SL

Stephanie L.

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 11-50 employees

Great tool if it's the right fit.

Pros

Very easy to navigate the software. The customer support when first looking at the product is outstanding.

Cons

Once you have gotten past the initial stage of purchasing the product, the customer support drops significantly.

Stephanie, we appreciate the time you took to submit a review of Claritysoft. Unfortunately, despite an exhaustive search of our client database, we are unable to locate your name as a Claritysoft user at any time. Because we strive to deliver an outstanding user experience it is imperative that we ensure all reviews are from actual customers who have experience with our solution. Perhaps you used Claritysoft under another name? Please let us know and allow us an opportunity to assist you with any challenges you have had. Claritysoft is committed to providing the best solution available. Thank you, we look forward to talking with you soon and ensuring your interactions with the software and our team are nothing less than exceptional.

CC

Casey C.

Used other for 6-12 months

Great software just needs some tweaking

Overall we are pleased with our use of it.

Pros

Intuitive software, easy to use, easy to setup, fantastic support team. Search functionality is great when searching general and detail oriented things.

Cons

Reporting doesn't work as it should - needs some improvement, not able to fully customize in terms of removing sales modules, emails could have a more professional look, email syncing could be better.

DM

Devin M.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Different User - Still a Great Product

I am able to track our efforts with ease even though I don't truly have sales "accounts". I needed to adapt the fields to my needs and found it easy to do so.

Pros

My office uses this software for our sales team. I was offered to use this for tracking out philanthropic efforts. Not the intended use, but I think it shows the flexibility of the software.

Cons

Some of the features are not the most logical. I'll need to click through several buttons to find where to create or modify an account or contact.

JC

Jill C.

Just getting into it

great customer support and follow-up

Pros

Visual display. Linking to email, tasks and meetings. Like being able to add to drop down lists. Like being able to assign tasks to another team member.

Cons

Configuring is more challenging than I expected. But then I am trying to save money by doing it myself.

NP

Nola P.

great CRM software

Pros

This software has great versatility in record keeping, reporting and lead conversion. I highly recommend this software.

Cons

There are some bugs within email blasts and crossing over from offline to live. however the technical support team is very helpful in dealing with these issues,

DF

Denise F.

Legal Services, 1-10 employees

SLFAQ, Llc

The experience has been great and the communication is amazing.

Pros

I like that I can custom add fields specific to our industry.

Cons

That I can not track the money that comes in on an account.

R(

Ruel (Rusty) B.

I would use ClaritySoft for my CRM needs in a heartbeat.

The pros and cons of working with an organization can be many. The pros far outweigh the cons at ClaritySoft. The relationship starts with an in-depth discussion of customer needs and then how the ClaritySoft system will meet those needs. The Trainer was exceptional, always knowledgeable and responsive. The support staff always kept me informed and listened to any issue, recording the screen movements to give to the programmers. We did have a hiccup during implementation but that was addressed and was done in a timely manner. I would use ClaritySoft for my CRM needs in a heartbeat.

MA

Mark A.

Great Functionality with a simple interface and excellent usability

Claritysoft offers the functionality of big or popular packages with an easer interface and quick customization. This has enabled us to tailor the product to our exact market quickly and improve acceptance and use in the company. One absolute key that most companies miss is the ability to work when not connected. This is important for use in the field in the western US and has also has provided us with additional utilization of "Plane Time", resulting in more satisfaction among users. Give Claritysoft a careful look before you choose a CRM, full features and more at a competitive price