Client Heartbeat

Track customer satisfaction to know their contentment level.

Client Heartbeat Reviews

VERY useful tool for client retention

Pros

The overall look and feel of this product are on point. I really like how it automatically notifies users of clients at risk, this dramatically reduces the work of trying to figure out who to focus on, etc. Huge time-saving application!!

Cons

Sadly, the cost. It's a little pricey for what it does for you, especially for a smaller company trying to make the most out of their budget. If it were cheaper, we would've probably been able to justify the sign-up costs to accounting.

Great but price should be lowered

Client Heartbeat is an easy-to-use survey tool that lets you conduct and manage surveys to better understand your customers.

Pros

Client Heartbeat is a survey tool that lets you create surveys. It comes with a lot of features that make it an exciting survey tool. 1. Responsive surveys. 2. Integrates with your CRM tool. 3. Comes with free trial of 21-days.

Cons

1. The tool is pricey. 2. Too basic features. Need to add more advanced features.

No Support

Product itself is simple but with total lack of support, impossible to recommend.

Pros

Simple software. Does the job of a simple feedback tool.

Cons

There is absolutely no support. I've several issues, including having paid my subscription but my account still being locked - and it's been over a week of unanswered calls and emails. No way to recommend this product if there is no way to correct anything that goes wrong.

An easy and a simple tool

Pros

I like that it's easy to use! Literally, I don't think you need any training to know how to use it unless you have some specific matters you'd like to change.

Cons

Even though you can try the live dashboard of customers satisfaction for free, the tool itself is quite pricey!

Helped us improve our survey response rate

Client Heartbeat has helped us improve our survey response rate, which means we now have the majority of our customers giving us actionable feedback. As Director / Services Manager at R & G Technologies, I want to make sure I'm doing all I can to ensure our customers are happy all the time, and Client Heartbeat helps me do that.

Cons

This reviewer only left a rating