Webex Experience Management

Customer experience analytics software

Webex Experience Management Reviews

tim S.

Jen K.

The software has a limitation where more images / creatives cannot be added because it causes the platform to work slower.

Vinodh Sagayaraj E.

4.1

Choose Cloud Cherry

Cloud Cherry is a company that truly cares about your needs and supports you to reach your goals. It's like they are part of our family because they desire to see us succeed and provide us with the expertise and tools to do so. Their representatives are friendly, engaging, and professional. In addition, they have developed solutions at no extra cost to us. In this day and age, that is a rare find. They are priced right. The features that Cloud Cherry offers in their tool outshine many, if not all, of their competitors. They are a company that is "in it" for the long haul as they plan to continue to develop features that will make this tool the best in the business. Our credit union is so glad we chose Cloud Cherry.

Pros

This software is engaging and easy to use for survey creators, survey takers, and management teams logging on to view their real-time survey responses. We love that we are able to share interactive dashboards with management teams, which displays aggregated results as well as provide individual survey responses. Management teams also have the ability to download Excel spreadsheets of their survey...

Cons

Although the features are a cut above other survey tools we've used in the past, we'd like to see a few more features developed more fully: customized reporting, text analytics, ability to copy/paste whole surveys and survey questions. The great thing is Cloud Cherry is open to feedback and continues to develop their product, therefore, I see these features being a reality in the near future.

Dear Aileen, Thank you for the review :) We are committed to delight Desert Schools team with our product and services in the future as well. Thanks, CloudCherry Team

Best Software to Guage Customer Delight

The customer feedback helps us to find the core problem / root cause of the Customer's concern. The problem insights helps us to make a better business decision for more sales and customer satisfaction.

Pros

1. User friendly software 2. Additional sailent feature provision urges the user to reuse the platform. 3. Very simple platform where one can guage the Customer Delight easily. 4. The presence of this software is highly recommended for any industry because it's important to take care of our existing customer, which itself helps us to retain a certain amount of business in any industry and the tought process of the Customer about the company is revealed using this software.

Customer experience tool

1. As a User I am very much happy with the product because it helps me in understanding the customer experience about the products/services and also helps in improving it through customer feedback

Pros

1. This tool helps you in connecting with customer through different platforms and also through different means of communication which makes it very unique for users to make their customer service very robust in current industry scenario. 2. This tool also provide various dashboard showing wide range of KPIs to help you take better decision to improve your customer satisfaction

Cons

1. The one thing which it need to improve is on using artificial intelligence model into the program to develop models to predicts customer satisfaction level very accurately

Newer solution with growing pains

CloudCherry has been good to work with. They are eager to ensure a good customer experience as well as learn from customer feedback to continually better their program and processes. Communication is good. Any issues that have come about tend to not necessarily be with the software itself, but with the maturity of the processes for implementation that can create loose ends.

Pros

Flexibility and support provided by the CloudCherry organization

Cons

Bugs, maturity of processes for implementation

Excellent Communication and Collaborating Resource

Webex has created a strong reliable communication path for Employees and Customers. This has made working from home successful, and positive. Our Employee attendance has improved with the ability to work from home. But none of that would be possible without Webex creating a channel for positive communication and collaboration. Webex has also made sharing, locating, and disseminating information quickly, and efficiently. This in turn has helped our customer focus efforts to improve in the quality of communication and information we provide to them.

Pros

My team have moved from an office environment to working from home. Communication has become absolutely essential to our team. Webex has facilitated inclusion, empowerment, integrity, teamwork, and accountability. In order to achieve all of these benefits, we have utilized aspects of Webex for routine and daily real time chat. We have also benefitted using the program for meeting space. I attribute our success, and continued positive path moving forward to our utilization of Webex. Without it, our communication would become more difficult, break down, and cause negative work flow.

Cons

The Internet Browser version of Webex doesn't allow editing. With that version, it is not possible to edit regular communication. I find that if I discover an error, or need to change information I send out, I have to delete it. The same is similar with the meeting space. When using the app version of Webex, editing is possible.

Great product

Overall experience has been great. The customer service is suburb and it is user friendly. It helps the business find trends and zero in on some concerns of our guest. We have been using this tool for many years, and all of our management

Pros

I like that you can personalize it to the needs of the business. We create the email list and it is easy to upload the list and automatically send out the surveys however often you would like. It is user friendly and if i ever do need assistance i get email responses in a timely manner. We use this software to survey our guest about their stay and we are able to categorize the questions by department so we can see trends and opportunities where we can improve.

Cons

It was a little difficult at first to understand how to use the software. However, once you learn it it is simple. Did take take to fine tune the questions and what works best for the business, but overall it isnt too difficult.

Robyn, Thank you for the review. We look forward to continue to try and provide you and your staff with more and more value. Sincerely, The CloudCherry Team

A voice of the customer program that listens to THEIR customers!

Pros

We appreciate the fact that Cloud Cherry's product team takes an interest in what their customers are needing from the platform. When we have a need, idea, or issue, they take action in a timely manner. They have been able to create custom reports for us and alter them as needed.

Cons

Occasionally there are errors in reporting, or other minor issues with invitations, but they are always quick to find a resolution.

Mandy on behalf of CloudCherry we wanted to say thank you for being a customer and thank you for speaking such kind words about our team. Our goal is to continually make you successful, please let us know if there is anything we can do help more.

Enabling Customer Contact

Enabling customer feedabck and insight into individual stages of the customer journey. CloudCherry customer support service are helpful and reliable when issues arise.

Pros

New releases with added functionality are being released regularly which provide useful enhancements. UI is largely easy to use and navigate.

Cons

Some functionality is dependent on backend programming and code. An HTML invitation builder would be of benefit to make the email questionnaire invitations easier and more professional.

Steven, Thank you so much for your feedback and for your review.

Effective solution to gather real time feedback

Cloud Cherry offered us an easy to use solution that integrated quickly with our CRM system. As a company, Cloud Cherry are keen to please and always looking for improvement to help their customers get the most out of an excellent system for the price. The only negative I have, is that although Cloud Cherry does offer intuitive reporting through their various dashboards, it still does not offer the opportunity to build bespoke downloadable reports.

Cherry Picks

Tracking the condition of unit - report our findings to our board of directors to assist us with budget requests and approval of funds

Pros

The ease of use and reporting feature. Our board of directors review the scores and expects managers and support staff to follow up with the comments form guest (both good and bad)

Cons

Presently do not have any concerns with this software

Building Your Customer Database The Easy Way

I am trying to solve a marketing problem. So far I have not achieved my overall objectives because, my waiters consistency in using the software is an issue. They always have some excuses.

Pros

The ease with which we are able to see at a glance our customers overall feeling about our brand. Especially when they have reviewed us poorly and I receive notification, I am able to intervene to damage control.

Cons

I wish I could connect the software to an SMS portal to message my clients directly instead of using email.

Michael, Thank you for your kind review. We'd love to help you with your SMS and driving more adoption with your staff. Sincerely, The CloudCherry Team

Okay survey tool but needs improvement in many areas

Pros

We've been using Cloud Cherry for about 6 months now for our transactional NPS surveys. It gets the job done as far as distributing the surveys and delivering the results back to us. Staff members like having the ability to set up email alerts for when rules they specify - emails only for detractors or emails for all survey results.

Cons

This tool comes up short for those in an administrative and/or data analyst role. The navigation is really confusing and I still haven't figured out where to find things several months after I started using it.

Fantastic experience from a committed team. The exemplify what customer care should be.

We are taking corrective action as a result of better understanding of our customer needs. Long term we see a more steady flow of customers and profits ultimately.

Pros

The overall quality of the experience, which brings the heart of the customer bear before management for critical interventions to be made.

Cons

I think the software is a work in progress and so there may be features that can be included in the near future

Not as per expectation

Pros

Yet find anything that I like most about this software

Cons

customer support & deliver of request by the team

This reviewer only left a rating