Coconut Tickets Reviews

4.67/5 (6 reviews)

Stephen Wyatt

Simple and Easy to use Ticketing Solution

Reviewed 2018-12-22

If anything Coconut has helped resolve problems rather than creating any. Our previous ticketing solution that was used for an Ice Rink was cumbersome and difficult to add customer to with Telephone sales, with Coconut it is easy, and through conversation with the developer we know there are still more (very minor) improvements going to be made in this specific area. Overall, our experience with Coconut Tickets has been extremely good and we will continue to use it.

Alex Mahoney

Coconut Tickets Vender Pitches Review

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-12-19

Coconut Tickets has helped us transfer our trader/vendor process from a manual, time consuming task to a an easier and much faster process. Traders can fill in an online application form, submit their bids/choose their pitches, upload all H&S documents and agree to our T&Cs. All this info is stored within my CC profile and I can also export all information as an excel spreadsheet as well as download all documents. There a number of different pitch sales formats available that suit all our needs and as I said above, the customer service is wonderful!

ELDHOSE K SHIBU

One of the best platforms to book tickets online for various events !`

Reviewed 2019-03-21

I can easily book tickets for my desired event using this great tool, happy for using this !

EBIN ELIAS

All in one ticketing platform for buying event tickets

Reviewed 2019-03-30

We can find and book tickets in an easy manner using Coconut Tickets.

Harry Lawson

An affordable whole ticketing package

Used monthly for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2018-09-13

I find the monthly packages affordable and the packs you can choose well put together. For our events it is especially good because we are seasonal and only have to pay for the month we’re selling tickets. I also like the simplicity of not having to install software, I can use the coconut tickets link on our website and Facebook page to handle the whole process form the sale of the tickets to verifying the e-tickets at the event. Additionally, I find the sales page easy to customise, I can define ticket prices, quantities and premiums along with the layout with event details and the data I want to collect from the customers. Something I found unique was the ability to integrate vendor pitch tickets which also collects the vendor information (certificates ect) so I don’t have to this manually.

Dan Hickford

An honest platform that shows it doesn't have to cost a small fortune

Reviewed 2019-02-04

The simplicity of the pricing structure is very helpful and allows you to know exactly what you are spending on the service without any hidden surprises. The forms can be customised and this is very useful for obtaining specific data.