All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Corsizio

Online registrations and payments for educational events

visit website

Corsizio Reviews

One of our best decisions.

Absolutely love Corsizio, don't know what we would do without it.

Pros

We love that Corsizio is dedicated to education/training etc, as it has been really intuitive to set up all the programs we have scheduled. It is easy to replicate past programs and brand as new. the dashboard is easy to navigate and find the aspects that are needed. the financial reporting is easy to see and refunds are easy to make. The inbuilt communication systems are helpful ,and the automatic certificates on completion save a lot of time. Corsizio has just saved me so much time in my day to day work, that I'm continually impressed and thankful!

Cons

The developers are based in Canada, where as we are based in the South Pacific, so on the occasional time we've needed to contact them we need to allow for time zone differences. BUT have always had a response and resolution within 24 hours.

It is very humbling to read your review. From the entire team here at Corsizio, thank you kindly for your feedback and for choosing to use our platform.

Great for small businesses

Over all I love the software. It took some getting used to (as all things do), but it has been a huge benefit for our company.

Pros

Inexpensive, tons of features & reliable. Corsizio has streamlined our training & event registrations and helped us cultivate a more professional experience for our attendees.

Cons

In some ways it's a little clunky and not very intuitive. Also, I'm not a fan of the markdown formatting.

Thank you kindly for taking the time to write a review. We are delighted to hear that Corsizio has been very beneficial to your business.

Positive

Pros

I enjoy the record keeping aspect of the product ( no more stacks of paper.), enjoy the cloning of classes since we frequently repeat the classes we offer monthly. Those that are customizing our application have done a good job. There are many features available to our members, I will say that every time I needed tech support, it was timely and very responsive.

Cons

One aspect I would like is that nonmembers who register as guests are not automatically placed on a waitlist. I have had to manually create a duplicate class for guests ( a waitlist ) and move guest registrations to it necessitating that I must monitor the registrations and quickly move them back to the main class when space becomes available. I understand our concept of guest registrations is particular to our organization so this is the only way to accommodate them.

Wonderful to hear that Ricki. Thank you for sharing your experience and feedback. We appreciate it very much.

Far better than any other registration system

Increased speed of registration management significantly

Pros

Very easy to use. Client friendly. My customers love it.

Cons

An automated method to link to QuickBooks and other systems I may be using including Zoom meetings

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. That is wonderful to hear, and yes, we are happy that on our platform there are no plans, monthly subscriptions, upgrades to sell, and everyone gets all Corsizio features equally. We also have plans to see how we can integrate with Zoom effectively in the future. We'll keep you updated on that directly.

Great experience, from ease of use to customer service!

We have experienced greater sales revenues since swapping to Corsizio from another (better known) provider of Events management software. In addition to that, we have actually found it much more useful as a tool within the business. It delivers more of what we need, and has significantly helped to reduce the course administration process overall.

Pros

The software is great. It's easy to use and pretty intuitive. But to top that off, we've had excellent customer service. We've made suggestions that we've recognised would benefit our usage, and so often, they have been acted upon and then subsequently rolled out to the wider user community; from colour coding courses, to now (sneak preview) creating a print friendly version of the upcoming courses.

Cons

The one challenge I've had is wrapping my head around the multi-delegate booking. It does work very well (by adding the related delegate option) but I haven' experienced it from the user perspective to see how the payment works. As a training provider though, there have been no issues in terms of receiving payments from organisations with multiple delegates, so this is probably more a reflection of me not understanding it from the buyer's perspective.

We are delighted to have you enjoy and experience our platform Jodie. It is our mission to continue to add value while paying close attention to our customers, how they use our service, and their online registration needs. Thank you very much for the kind review.

Corsizio Perfect for Our Small Language Class Sign Ups

Fantastic! This is a very affordable, user-friendly platform. Customer service rocks and is always willing & happy to answer your questions in a timely manner.

Pros

This software allows you to customize sign ups and easily track sign ups, payment, feedback, etc. Love all the different features you can use including setting a max or min number of sign ups, waiting list, and customizable sign up form fields! I love how organized we can be with Corsizio!

Cons

I wish that Corsizio had the capability to selectively show/hide categories. For example, I want to be able to work on certain categories for the future, without having it showed up on the published page. It would be great if there was a way to "un-publish" a category, rather than only being able to un-publish events. I also wish that you could view your entire class / event "roster" without having to download it. It would be nice to be able to have a list of all participants accessible on the Corsizio platform, without having to download. That way, it would be easier to copy / paste all email addresses for example and share with the class instructor.

We appreciate your feedback very much, Hannah. There are plans to enhance the categories to make them more useful beyond their current intended use to filter the list of events by. Also, there is of course a dedicated participant list view for every event right inside Corsizio, but we understand that you want to share specific details of each participant with someone outside the application. That is why we have those different PDF or CSV exports of the list of participants that you can download and share as you wish. The other option is to invite your instructor to be a user on the account with the role "viewer" if that works better. We will see how we can improve that even more in the future.

Very helpful / Could use upgrade

It is an easy and inexpensive way to allow new students to register for our programs. It is also very easy to move them from one class to another.

Pros

Everything is very organized and easy to find

Cons

When viewing a list of registered students I’m unable to quickly view essential info (such as their age or grade) unless I click individually on their name and open up each student’s profile one-at-a-time

We are glad to hear that Corsizio is providing value to your operation with access to all our features and at an ultra-low cost.

Excellent Software

The team at Corsizio are flexible, responsive and professional. The software does what it says. The help system is excellent. It is easy to use and value for money. Wonderful piece of work.

Pros

The software is robust, does what it says and looks beautiful on large and small screens.

Cons

I love the software. There are no dislikes.

Terrence, we so greatly appreciate your beautiful feedback. It is rewarding to have customers like yourself benefit from what we have built. Best wishes for your continued success!

Best registration software!!

Makes my life so much easier when I teach! I couldn’t imagine trying to run my online classroom without Corsizio!

Pros

I love how easy it is to use and the flexibility of being able to transfer students between classes and I love being able to download reports. The coupon feature has allowed me to offer discounts and I love that! Every single thing about this software is perfect!

Cons

Absolutely nothing. It’s perfect! If I could make one suggestion it would be nice if there was a feature where someone could register for one on one tutoring on the website and pick from available time slots and pay there too. That’s the only thing I would love to see added.

That is so kind of you Angela! Your feedback is super valuable to us. The suggestion to expand Corsizio with features to support one-on-one bookings is very well received. We wish you all the success and look forward to continuing to provide you with even more value as time goes on.

Great program

Excellent! I am extremely impressed with the support staff! This software helps us plan our classes much easier.

Pros

I have to say their customer support is incredible! If I send an email with a question, I get an answer back normally within 30 minutes. It is a well thought out answer with options and detailed instructions. They are very good about looking at new ways to accommodate my requests for new things.

Cons

If you work within their parameters, it is great, but if not, it is limiting. I want to take "Corsizio" name off my pages on my website...or make it smaller. Also, I would like options on how to display my classes. This does not give me layout options. What if I wanted to feature one class and bold information on it. I cannot.

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit a review, and we really appreciate your feedback. We plan to offer an enterprise option in the future to remove our branding from event pages.

Great Product!

I'm using Corsizio to schedule beer brewing classes. It's easy to use, and customers have no issues with it as a platform for signing up and processing payment.

Pros

Corsizio has made everything around our class scheduling and customer management very easy.

Cons

Only missing feature I might have liked to see would be the option to set up different offerings on different lists, so different pages of our website could show different events. I have spoken with Corsizio support, and while it can be done with some fancy footwork, it is not easy to implement. This would be nice, but may not be relevant to many users, so it's understandable that it isn't a feature.

It is great to hear that you found Corsizio useful for your needs. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review.

Happy Corizio Customer

It has been excellent. I can publish my classes easily with a very intuitive interface. I can offer coupons, earlybird discounts, and I can sell course related products as add-ons.

Pros

I love that I can iframe the calender page i to my website and display my classes on my website with my logos, menues, and other content. Customer support is prompt and relevent with someone who actually kniws and understands the software. I also do some free public service classes and events each year, which is a big expense to me. Corsizio helps me publish my free events without charge, and that is very helpful.

Cons

I cant seem to remember how to spell CORSIZIO, so if it is not bookmarked on my browser, I need to search phonetically to find the page. But, thats my issue, not theirs. It really is a great product.

Thank you so much for your review Joseph. It is wonderful to hear from customers like you who have been using Corsizio for a few years now. We hope to continue to provide more value to you and your events. Cheers!

Effective no-fuss registration management

Registration for small training program.

Pros

Corsizio is very easy to use, and very low cost for a low-volume and/or infrequent need. I offer a handful of trainings per year, and use Corsizio as a registration portal for these events and their follow-up consultation groups. Over all: Ease of use, registration process is easy to set up and complete. Messaging can be scheduled in advance.

Cons

Email memos and reminders to registrants seem to not reach a number of people - and remain unfound even when they look in their junk mail folder. Therefore either the sending mechanism is confusing and I am making a mistake, or the delivery system is unreliable.

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback and taking the time to write this review. As for those non-delivered emails you mentioned, there is usually a reason on the user's ISP end that is preventing emails form reaching their inbox or they misspelled their email address during registration. We will be more than happy to look into this for you when you contact our support team.

Great Customer Service

Pros

Our registration management team had an issue that the platform does not currently support (adding note details for a calendar entry via the registration confirmation email). [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was very helpful in detailing tips for communicating this issue with registrants and ensured us that this would be flagged by their development team for future consideration. Overall very satisfed with Corsizio and their customer service.

Cons

As mentioned, we flagged an issue regarding entering event notes into calendar entries for Google, IOS, Outlook, etc.

Thank you kindly for your review. We are happy to hear that we were able to provide you with supportive and helpful details to achieve what you were trying to do for a secure way to communicate sensitive information with your customers. We will continue to add value to our platform for all of our users' benefits.

User Friendly and cost effective

We are a senior living facility with a new program called Learning is Forever and needed software to run program. Having been a new program we had a small budget and wasn't sure how fast the program would grow. This software was perfect as the cost grows as you grow. The software is user friendly and has a lot of nice features like automatic email notice for class reminder that you can include a Zoom link. Also feedback from participants that can be copied to instructor. We are very happy with Corsizio !

Pros

This software is both user friendly and cost effective.

Cons

Would like to have section where to keep email addresses of all participants for mailings instead of using each event and combining the CSV files. We like to send out flyer each semester for our Learning is Forever program and having all emails in one place without duplicates would be very useful.

Thank you very much for your review and feedback. Corsizio can integrate with external email marketing tools, like Mailchimp and others, to store unique contact email addresses for the purpose of sending out mass marketing emails. Our platform is not intended or designed to send mass marketing emails, and the convenient memo functionality available is meant to be used to communicate with everyone that is an attendee within a very specific event. It is used to communicate event changes or other needed info to attendees. Of course, you can export all attendees at once (regardless of what event) to a CSV file and do what you need with that data outside of Corsizio at anytime.

Made taking course bookings easy and was cheaper than rivals

Taking booking for sailing courses. Easy to set up. Easy to use

Pros

The ease with which you can set up courses and see who is on them and book people directly.

Cons

Customers cannot make a booking for more than one course in the same transaction.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are glad that our pricing model provides much more value to your online registrations than the other services you have used in the past.

Brilliant product

Our small staff are now saving tons of time. Everything that was a time suck has been made much better using Corsizio.

Pros

We are a small senior center that went virtual in the pandemic and found ourselves swamped with managing our Zoom classes. After extensive research, Corsizio was the clear choice: full of features and easy to use, tons of clear tutorials, a quick-responding help team (thank you, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]). It's also getting good feedback from our seniors. Best of all, we chosen to use the html code option to embed Corsizio in our website, which makes it appear seamless.

Cons

There's a learning curve with everything, but with Corsizio it was not bad and very straightforward. Now that we have used it for a while, we have some really minor gripes although they just fixed one of them in an upgrade.

We are delighted to read your wonderful review, Chris. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share about your experience with our platform. It is wonderful to hear all of it, and thank you for choosing to use Corsizio at your center. We will continue to enhance our features as time goes on.

My love affair with Corsizio

My feedback from another organiser after telling them about the product was they thought I was having an affair with it as o loved it so much.

Pros

Seamless functionality, easy to use and customize.

Cons

Took a while to get used to. Drop in session events ie sign up for a 10 pass yoga session and select the sessions

We are truly touched. Thank you so much for the love. It is very rewarding for us to know how much you are enjoying Corsizio. We will continue to provide more and more value as time goes on.

User friendly software

Excellent. I tried several platforms before choosing The One and settled on this one. Others were complicated to use. This app gives me the information I need without being cumbersome.

Pros

Easy to use. Very straightforward to setup and maintain.

Cons

Needs a few more customization options (certificates, etc). Be nice to have an app for iOS devices for use when computer is not available.

Thank you very much for your review. As for mobile support, yes, all of our web apps work on mobile devices and smaller screens using any modern web browser. That eliminates the need for anything to be downloaded or updated on the device itself.

Headaches Over

Pros

Extremely easy to use for me and all team members. Makes the registering, tracking, and communicating with attendees easy and intuitive. This has saved us so much time and so many headaches. It was our third registration software and is light years beyond the other systems we tried.

Cons

Nothing! I am seriously grateful everyday for how robust and comprehensive Corsizio is.

How wonderful to receive your review of our software platform, Claire. Our team is thrilled to hear your enthusiastic feedback. Thank you so very much!

Excellent. I could not be more happy than I am with the quality of service and features of Corsizio

ease of providing online information and support

Pros

It makes is simple for us to provide complete information and registration for our events. The responses I have received at times when I had questions as been clear, concise, easy to understand, and best of all prompt. I sincerely wish the quality of experience I have had with Corsizio was standard in all online software.

Cons

If there is, it would be that I have had to mess-around a number of times to get the cover photo to fit correctly in the space provided. That could be a bit more automated.

Thank you very much for your feedback. It is wonderful to hear. Yes, Capterra here forces you to add something in the "Cons" section unfortunately. As for the cover photo, we have recently changed how it is rendered and now would display and fit any wide enough photo without cropping its height on the public event page. It should help a lot with showing the full image on that public page. Thank you again for using our platform and enjoy its features.

Excellent software for Group Classes

Excellent and fast support.

Pros

Ease of use. Simple for users with limited technical skills (our teachers) to download class lists. Simple enrolment process.

Cons

Not able to add multiple emails, or schedule ongoing classes

Thank you kindly for your review. Yes, simplicity and ease of use are the primary focus on our platform. We will continue to add useful features that are within the scope of Corsizio.

Best pay as you go registration software I have come across.

I really love this registration software. Great for entry level users and more advanced users. Lots of features and a beautiful but simple UI - Running Yoga music courses is just a part time gig, my actual day job is a software QA, so I see a lot of bad UI and this is so refreshing!! Best thing is you pay per registration, not a monthly fee - great if you only do courses now and then like me :-) Would love to see more mobile responsive functionality in future builds

Pros

Really nice UI Relatively simple to use Feature rich with all the things you really need ( as opposed to features that you don't really need) Great price - especially for occasional users (pay-per-registration) Always adding new features

Cons

No mobile app (that I have found) and does not work well (UI wise) on a phone. Only uses Stripe, so no PayPal or other gateways available.

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback and great review. We appreciate your input immensely, especially given your background in Software QA. We will be enhancing our application UI to be fully functional on even smaller devices than a tablet, and creating a dedicated native app this year too with offline capability and other goodies.

Recommended for Class/Event Management

Pros

Functionality: it meets our use case for online class and event registration, participant communications, and integration with our existing public website. It helps our few staff members do more with managing registration and communication with participants. Affordable: you can't beat the price structure. As a small operation, we get to keep more money from our events and don't have to pass on registration fees to our customers. That's huge. Support: support staff has been very responsive to small break/fix issues, answering how-to questions, and even inquiries into feature improvements. API: we are light users of the API which allows us to extract data for use in some back office operations.

Cons

I don't have any significant dislikes about this platform.

It is really wonderful to hear that Corsizio is providing value for your operation, and our team truly appreciates you sharing your feedback.

A Really Great Tool For Any Teacher

Corsizio has made scheduling lessons with my students, and receiving payments for those lessons very easy. The customer service is also amazing; the people at Corsizio have helpful and quick to respond whenever I have a question.

Pros

Easy to use, for both myself and my students.

Cons

I can't think of any major cons. I'm actually really glad I found this software and find it very useful.

We appreciate your feedback very much Taylor, and we will keep your use-case on our list and possibly see how we can have you achieve the results you desire with some new features. We'll have support connect with you when we start working on these new features that will help you even further. Thank you again. We love having customers like you and are committed to your success.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.