Count Me In Reviews

4.83/5 (6 reviews)

Peter Bambe

This software is so easy to use and the technical support by the staff is outstanding

Reviewed 2017-10-21

This is a fairly new product and I made some suggestions that would help me with my use that the chat responder said they will try to implement in the future. I like that they listen to their customers. I love how once you set up an event, you can clone it and modify it for other events that are similar. The preview page is also very nice so you see what it is going to look like for your customers. It is also extremely cost effective.

Marcy Gushee

It worked fine. It did what it was supposed to.

Reviewed 2017-05-02

There were a lot of different options you could choose based on the type of event you were doing. I liked the option of being able to use it to may for an event as well as RSVP

Joel Milhouse

Easy to setup, clean and sleek appearance, easy for the end-user

Reviewed 2017-05-08

IT WORKS! The back end of the system is easy and has all the options you need while making sure not to have extra fluff that gets in the way. The system is intuitive and easy enough that you don't need to be the IT guy to set it up! Our church office girls manage our events and set up new forms - it is great!

Nancy Orr

It's easy to set up!

Reviewed 2017-05-03

still learning to useIt's user friendly.. The steps are not difficult to set up an event. ........................................................................................................

Kris Floyd

This was one of the easiest things we have ever done!

Used other for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2017-06-16

The software was easy to understand. The ability to add pictures, text and to edit content was also very easy!

Daniel Mashtare

Registration is easy to set up. Customer service is friendly and very accessible.

Used monthly for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2017-05-12

I used Count Me In to register participant in our Sunday School kick off event and a training cohort. I used Count Me In to register participants in our Sunday School kick off event and a training cohort. I plan to use this software for VBS because it is easy to set up the event registration and the cost is very affordable. It was very helpful to provide a link to register for these events on our website and on emails.