Creedenz CXM Reviews

4.5/5 (5 reviews)

Kevin Reilly

Most Configurable CRM Product on the Market at the Lowest Price!

Reviewed 2014-11-20
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
Their Support Team is highly responsive and located in the United States (California). Training was included in our purchase, and the robust features, ease of custom configuration, and relatively low price compared to their competitors make Creedenz CXM one of the best value-added CRM systems on the market today.

Cons
Releases occur too frequently, and I can’t keep up with all of the awesome new features and implement them as soon as they are available.

William Korbin

Amazing product

Reviewed 2014-12-09
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
It's so simple to use. I have not had a lot of experience with this type of software, and I was amazed on how fast I was able to pick things up. Complete training guidelines and step by step instructions really helps. You don't have to have ten years of background experience to be able to use it.

Cons
There is a possibility that being too large of a company might slow customer service, but only time will tell.

Bill Snyder

Reviewed 2014-08-08

Pros: Easy to use, intuitive CRM. 100% uptime. Solid and reliable data accuracy. Creedenz is highly responsive to my input on product and to our service needs. Their software is a cornerstone for our daily activity in the healthcare arena. I feel they are a strong ally to help us accomplish our daily work. Cons: System speed is not as fast as I'd like. Software revisions are not scheduled and it would help to have them tested better before implementation. I test/dev environment has helped address that for us substantially.

Aaron Roberts

CXM -A great product for mid size companies

Reviewed 2014-11-28
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
I like the fact that I can bring in customers, keep track of information and grow relationships with them all while keeping costs low. The vendor does a good job of providing help services as well.

Cons
I feel that the product and vendor could make it more uniform and concise as to adding some information from clients.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Holly Garratt

Great Customer Service!!

Reviewed 2015-05-12
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
The product is very user friendly while still being very comprehensive. The vendor has excellent customer service and follow-up. Everyone I have dealt with his been knowledgeable, helpful and kind.

Cons
I would like a mobile app. Our company is very mobile and while the device interface is nice a mobile app would be a nice addition.