Custify Logo

Customer success solution for SaaS businesses

Custify Reviews - Page 2

NR

Nicole R.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

A great tool with surprising depth and prolific product development

Overall, I'm pleased. I get really important insights from custify which I have come to rely on. I believe in their product development efforts as a company - they are so prolific and the scope of features they are releasing regularly really blows me away. I will be sticking around to work through getting my team more fully adopted and working through the other kinks.

Pros

I really do love Custify. It's a tool with great depth of functionality and it's fairly consistent across it's platform. I really enjoy the level of configuration you have in the tool and more so, the ease of filtering, tagging, segmenting, developing health scores,integration etc. I have very limited access to our tech team and so they did only the minimal integration between our product and custify. [When I consider some of our issues with adoption, it's likely due to how the integration was architected and tradeoffs we made.]. Given that, I set up everything else. I really rely on the insights that I can get about customers' use of our system and the alerting it does for us regarding when usage dips or increases. Playbooks are really helpful and user friendly.

Cons

The UI - it's hard to make sense of everything. I don't enjoy how the UI is organized on the company 360 with each type of record ordered by group. I would prefer to be able to switch to see a time-based view. Additionally, as we add to the metrics we watch for customers, it will need some revisiting bc the right hand column gets very long. I've had a hard time getting CSMs to fully transition to using Custify - this is due to an integration issue between Hubspot, our product and Custify related to having users that can be users of multiple customers' sites. Lastly, we have uncovered some issues that have made the finance reports unusable for us.

Es

Edona s.

Head of Client Services

Pros

-Playbooks ( I absolutely love the flexibility to automate outreach, create reminders and create notes and tasks for the team via playbooks. It is a critical feature if you work with small and midsize companies. Managing the clients has never been easier for us. Custify played a big plan in our overview Success strategy - Healthscoors- It's been a game changer for us to be able and monitor our client's journey and more so, to be able to create our healthcare matrixes - The support team is fantastic- They were always happy to jump on meetings and help us with the setup

Cons

- The only thing I would point out is improving the native integrations. We use several other tools, and we are limited on being able to send data from Custify to our CRM, so we can centralize the data for all teams

CC

Chris C.

Computer Software, 501-1,000 employees

Custify Review

Great team, mostly available when needed. Support is via Slack which can be good or bad. Ideally there would be a way to convert a Slack request to a ticket so it did not get lost (on either end).

Pros

Ability to consolidate events from all users at parent company level and then build dashboards such as DAU, MAU, Utilization, and more. We even collect events for certain operations that have failed and are able to add companies to a segment that our support team then works through to resolve the issues. In some cases we reach out to the customer before they even knew they had a problem.

Cons

Metrics and dashboards are not updated in real time, they are updated on schedules. If I'm building a dashboard and hit 'save' it sometimes takes 10 minutes or more for it to populate.

TL

Thomas L.

Reduce Churn and keep customers happy with Custify

It's a lovely experience to work with Custify. It's clear what you need to do in the tool and their support and customer success is incredible.

Pros

That the results are directly visible. We have implemented Custify and we immediately saw that customer success managers had more time to spend on strategic calls with customers instead of spending a lot of time on admin things. Next to that we are able to spot churn risks way earlier which resulted in negative churn after 6 months with Custify.

Cons

There is nothing in particular but one thing that they can do a bit better is the view. It looks very dry but that is not an issue as the product just does what it promises. Rather have a product that looks older but works then the other way around.

GG

G G.

Custify, a company for CSMs by CSMs

Pros

My team and I use Custify for our growing team to manage customers, engage with them more intentionally, and to keep track of tasks and playbooks. Custify has been an invaluable tool in our team's growth, and has allowed us to be consistent and efficient in our department practices. In my experience, you start using features that you can with this product for launch and over time you continue to...

Cons

It would be great if there was an easier way to share knowledge about Custify with teammates. As an admin, I sometimes feel my site knowledge is siloed in me and I need to document processes outside of Custify to make them repeatable for other teammates. This can make it more difficult for team members to adopt the product or use it to its full functionality. It may be valuable to build that documentation/knowledge sharing capability into the product itself.

Răzvan V.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

very useful tool

Our product adoption, upsells and cross-sells have increased once we implemented the workflows, and we're starting to see a reduction in churn as well. Great software - highly recommend it.

Pros

The flexible workflows you can customize by customer segment and the automation. Also the fact you see multiple health scores, not to mention health trends, on one screen. The task manager that helps you manage your team and keep them focused on the goal.

Cons

No real cons, except an internal one, and that is that we didn't plan enough time to study all the features right from the start. The software is very easy to use, but it's more powerful than it might seem at first. Schedule time with your team to play with it before you get started and make use of their free onboarding support.

IE

Isaac E.

Program Development, 51-200 employees

Best Customer Support and software ever

Overall, we are totally happy with the team, the software and our future with the software.

Pros

One of the things that impressed me the most about Custify was the entire team behind this company. Custify offers similar features that are available out there in the market, but the way the customer success team and sales have been with our team is exceptional. They have worked with us to implement a solution that has been a bit of a pain for us due to so many systems that we are managing in-house (Hubspot, Zapier, AWS, etc.) Custify allows us to track trends and behaviors that we only suspected due to limited view caused by several platforms we used to manage our customers. Custify has allowed us to see our impact in real-time and empowered us to make better data-driven decisions.

Cons

There are still areas of opportunity that I see the team building on, which makes me so hopeful for the future. Areas of opportunity, such as not being able to set up lifecycles at people level are one of these areas but every time we have faced something that is unique to how we operate and not something that particularly can be done out of the box with custify, the customer success team over in Custify has been phenomenal in helping us navigate a solution that can help us achieve our end goal.

MY

Maggie Y.

E-Learning, 11-50 employees

Impressions after first 6 months

Overall I've been happy with Custify. Though it is a bit clunky like I mentioned, it has done exactly what we needed it to do at a price that was reasonable. They continue to release updates and new features regularly and are receptive to user feedback which I appreciate.

Pros

I love the level of customer support I receive from my CSM [sensitive content hidden]. She is always quick to reply and if she is OOO there is another CSM to step in.

Cons

Some of the UX could use improvement. There are some things that just feel clunky and other platforms that have similar features are more smooth. For example, the display order of attributes in the People and Company lists- most programs you can drag and drop these to reorder but here I have to go into another drop down menu to move them. Or to create a new tag I have to leave the page I'm on to create the new tag, then navigate back to my original page, reload, and then tag. Other programs you can make new tags within the tag dropdown menu. The task sorting and flow is a little clunky as well. I prefer the flow and sorting features available in platforms like Hubspot.

JC

Joel C.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Overall great experience and great product

Overall, this has been excellent. I really get a lot out of using the platform overall.

Pros

I particularly love using the health scores to anaylse my client's health and see which ones may be at risk. This is such a strong indicator for us. They are also very customisable depending on your product which is great. The support at Custify is excellent. Issues are addressed quickly and they really seem to take client feedback on board.

Cons

I find that the email modal is probably the bit I like the least. This has improved a lot but there are still a couple of issues with the UI, and with emails becoming stuck in pending.

Bogdan Petre M.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

We underestimated how much value it would bring to our marketing and CS efforts

You don’t know how useful it is until you actually have it. It saves time and you can get more tasks done in a day. Our trial to paid ration has improved, due to the fact that we can react faster than ever before during the onboarding process.

Pros

Having all the information about a client in one place, in a customer 360 view, is a time-saver. Custify gives us the possibility to make segments, monitor what lifecycle step every client is in, and get alerts when a user is stuck in the onboarding process. I can either set the system to target them with customized messages or I can do it myself. Being able to step in quickly is one of those things that makes work easy. Not long after our business became a Custify customer, I could see the improvements in my reports and I would never go back to the way we used to do things.

Cons

The ability to customize emails is somewhat limited and for some reports, we had to ask for their help, but the overall experience tops any con.

JL

Jayne L.

Design, 201-500 employees

A great tool I highly recommend

Overall a great experience which has improved our daily operations and customer overview. We are excited to continue using it to gain more business intelligence about our customers' behaviours over time.

Pros

Custify has a simple interface and does almost everything we need it to - most especially quick overviews of customer health and automating tasks which were previously very manual.

Cons

Custify still has a long way to go when it comes to tracking activity and dashboards/analytics, and was a little challenging to implement.

SS

Stijn S.

Writing and Editing, 11-50 employees

Custify is literally my bible

Pros

First of all their Customer Success Manager is of the charts. They are really thinking with you to what problems you want to fix within your own CS strategy. It's literally my bible. It's the first thing that I open & the last thing that I close. It really helped us in getting into a revenue mindset which is really great because we closed more revenue than our Sales department. It helped us to Scale our digital motion which was critical.

Cons

Are you crazy? There is nothing I dislike about Custify

RO

Ryan O.

E-Learning, 51-200 employees

Custify has been a gamechanger for us

Custify has been a gamechanger for us. We're on track to reduce churn by 45% in our first year and Custify has played a major part in this. The team are brilliant, we're well supported and Custify has been a huge success for us.

Pros

We implemented Custify moving from our old system of managing customer data in Hubspot and spreadsheets. Custify has a great integration with Hubspot, and other tools we use including G-Suite, Pendo and our helpdesk solution. It's got a great UI, which has helped CSM adoption and is very configurable and powerful. It's automation, AI, task management and lifecycle features are all really good.

Cons

The way Custify handles recurring and non-recurring revenue is improving all the time. It's OK today, and I'm looking forward to more improvements that will take this to the top tier. Since we implemented there have already been a number of enhancements delivered which is very positive.

DO

Dwi O.

Financial Services, 11-50 employees

A great software to manage customer relationship and help automate key workflows

Custify has been such an excellent tool for a number of departments within our business. It's provided us with key insights into our customers and allowed us to automate a number of tasks based on essential milestones for customers.

Pros

Custify has been an excellent tool for helping manage customers in various stages of their lifecycles. It's also been beneficial in allowing us to setup key workflows to automate check-ins and key touch-points. The customer service is excellent. We've been dealing with [sensitive content hidden], and she's very responsive and detailed in her replies. It's great to know we have someone on the other side who understands our business and provides helpful solutions.

Cons

There's been a couple of bugs, however, they were addressed and fixed relatively soon after.

AB

Alex B.

It just does sooo much

Its been brilliant for us, and still we are only just scratching the surface. The product is great, the business is great and the support is great. My advice to anyone looking at CS software (and we looked at LOTS) I would say do your homework, have a clear plan on what it is exactly you want to prioritise and achieve using that CS software and stick to it. Then, pick Custify and get going.

Pros

It is so flexible. Once you get your head around how you can use the calculated metrics and segments to really control any activities you want to plan with our customer its such a powerful tool. The support we have received from Custify and in particular Giorgiana is incredible. ALWAYS there, on hand to help us if we have questions or need advice. They listen. We recommended a few improvements on calls with them during our time so far and they take note, pass them on and then in future releases you see some of your suggestions being included - its brilliant.

Cons

There is a lengthy setup process. To really get the full benefit of Custify you need to have it integrating with your systems. They have inbuilt integrations with some CRMs and accounting software but if you want it to connect with your software too you have to be prepared to invest time and resource into developing that integration.

Oliver A.

Loving it so far

We’ve increased our customer satisfaction, resulting in higher revenues for us, the tool pays itself in the first day of the month - highly recommend.

Pros

Various health scores in a 360 view of our customers, very flexible automation engine, actionable tasks and super easy to use UI. Also worth mentioning the great onboarding and follow-up support.

Cons

Nothing so far. We'll review this with with every new use case.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Understanding our clients and leveraging that data is Custify’s main value

I would say that Custify is like a magic 8 ball; it somehow always has the right answer and our clients get better service in the end. The segmentation feature is great and the results are accurate. My reporting on our clients’ feature usage has never been more accurate. Custify saves time and lowers churn once you learn how to use it correctly.

Pros

When I use the customer 360 view, I can see how clients use our software to solve their issues. Custify also allows me to see the clients’ engagement with our product and use those insights through custom playbooks or segmented reports.

Cons

There isn’t really anything I don’t like so far. Maybe the mobile view has some weird bugs.

Daniel D.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Helpful staff and excellent onboarding

So far it’s been great. We love the software and their support staff. Our team no longer wastes time checking multiple tools and we quickly see if any customer is at risk of churn. We recommend Custify to anyone looking for a CS solution that can do more.

Pros

We have multiple pricing plans and each customer’s value differs by number of users and features needed. So a software to track and assign custom health scores across each customer was essential. Custify helps us solve this. Plus we get all customer info in one place from across all tools. This saves everyone time especially in calls with that client. Implementation was also easy with their help.

Cons

No one report or dashboard to see all stats in one place

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Custify is a great product, and it's easy to implement.

Custify is helping us proactively fight churn by identifying users who are not active on our platform. It really powers up our CSM's by automating some of the manual, repetitive processes such as scheduling meetings for low adopters.

Pros

Custify allows us to automatically target out-reach to our customer base based on actions (or inactions) taken by the users on our platform. This allows us to identify the people who are using our product but could be getting more out of it. The fact that Custify connects to Zapier is a huge up-side for us, it allows us to really have some fun with the automatic out-reach that we trigger based on metrics that we use Custify to identify. On top of that, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] made onboarding very easy. It took us a little longer than expected to get set up, but those gentlemen helped us keep things moving forward offering guidance when it was needed.

Cons

I really don't have any dislikes about Custify. The only thing that would even further improve my review would be some additional 'in-Custify' analytics/ data tracking. Custify has a great team and when I have questions I feel totally comfortable hitting their guys up when we need help or run into any issue.

MC

Mircea C.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Essential tool for any SaaS that wants to scale their CS team

So far, a great experience. They’ve helped us every step of the way. Our end goal is to help our sales and customer success teams scale while improving our retention and upsell rates.

Pros

Patient and attentive CSM that walked us through all the steps. It has all the features we needed and it’s highly customizable to fit our custom CRM. The ability to predict client churn based on criteria by us. The customizable health scores and segments allow us to define playbooks and focus on the clients that need us.

Cons

In our case, certain payment methods are hard to be tracked so the churn alerts often have false positives. This can’t be helped. The many UI functions also take a bit to get used to.

Jonas S.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Love it! Quality improvements needed.

We are very happy overall!

Pros

Custify is extremely fit for purpose and seemingly the only "lightweight" CS tool out there. It has everything you need for your daily business as a CS-Manager and does things well overall. - It's pretty easy to implement- It's very easy to use- It has alle necessary features; especially health scoring is a charm

Cons

You notice how young the company is by counting minor bugs. Nothing severe. But plentiful enough to be annoying from time to time.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

The best software we found for the needs of customer success and support teams

The goal was to optimize their work and scale the team using the Custify features. It really simplifies the work of devs and sales also since they no longer need to export reports or sync with support on various client specific issues. Churn is much lower now and everyone can focus on their work.

Pros

The teams can set custom health scores and track them as needed. They can now anticipate our client’s needs. CSMs can set tasks and alerts based on health scores, and they no longer waste time looking for reports.

Cons

I don't think there is one. This is such a great fit for me

Gambling & Casinos, 11-50 employees

Custify solves our team sync issues

Great experience with their support and onboarding staff. The documentation and attention to detail is top notch. It saves so much time across our staff. We see trends and much better reports than in the past.

Pros

Our teams needed a way to get access to the same client info from multiple tools. We used to have sheets and tool reports. Finding the client history would sometimes take a long time. With Custify we have everything in the customer 360 view from most of our tools. The team can also segment and set alerts based on certain KPIs derived from these integrations.

Cons

Some bugs show up once in a while with reports or health scores. Nothing major but annoying if you need something in the actual moment.

JB

Justine B.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Custify is a game changer!

Pros

Custify is very easy to use and has helped drastically with onboarding new customers and retaining existing customers.

Cons

The way our subscriptions are setup causes some issues with health scores if there are multiple subscriptions for the same customer.

Telecommunications, 201-500 employees

Proactive work reduces churn

I get far better responses now when I talk with my customers. It really helps if you see that your customer is struggel;ing and you contact them. They get this feeling of us knowing their needs. In cases where they had to call us it was just starting off on the wrong foot. Now we have satisfied customers and they say they can depend on us and our service.

Pros

Custify helps us make sure that our clients are actually successful. We can identify when they get stuck on something and help them to solve their issues proactively. We have many times the situation where the customer does not reach out for help until the issue is really big. Many times not even then. They just decide to stop being our customer. Custify and the proactiveness it enables saved us quite a bit of churn.

Cons

I don't know if it's weird, but I actually don't have any complaints. This product makes me happier at my job. I was worried in the beginning that I would be overwhelmed by the functionalities but the user friendly UI and the onboarding services just works.