Custify Logo

Customer success solution for SaaS businesses

Custify Reviews - Page 4

Mircea-Toma A.

Internet, 1-10 employees

The churn stopping tool I needed

Having automated onboarding and outreach has made work feel like child's play compared to when we used to go through the whole process manually using sheets and exported reports. Even on a slow day, I can reach far more clients than I used to, before implementing Custify.

Pros

We could see our churn starting to drop, not long after we started using Custify. With the automated process, the health scores connect with alerts and now, every morning when I get to work, I know what the day’s tasks are with the help of the software.

Cons

Nothing yet. Experience has been above expectations.

Andrei Cristian S.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Essential tool we now use almost every day

Good experience with many benefits to our team. We definitely recommend Custify.

Pros

Simple and clear automation engine with many options thanks to the other apps we integrated. Has taken a lot of reporting out of excel and into one interface. Custify also helps us measure and optimize onboarding and reduce involuntary churn. We can also set warning points for at risk users so know who to reach out to.

Cons

Takes time to integrate and you need a clear plan. Without their guidance in the concierge onboarding it would have been much harder.

SS

Shubham S.

Sports, 11-50 employees

Streamlined our Customer Success Processes

Pros

The ability to use detailed metrics to create customer segments and organize them into lifecycles has been extremely helpful. This has allowed us to be extremely efficient as we grow our client base and focus our attention in the areas that need it most. This tool helps our team everyday.

Cons

Setup took a little bit longer as we had a very specific use case, but the customer support team was fantastic in responsiveness and ability to find effective solutions in a timely fashion.

Iulian O.

Restaurants, 11-50 employees

Easy automation tool we use every day

From my point I can definitely say our team saves time and through all these automations, we’ve actually increased our trial to paid conversion rate. Overall easy to use, great support and highly customizable since we managed to fit it into our stack.

Pros

The integration with our support software and our CRM gives us a full overview of each client’s activity and with health scores we know the stats across our user base

Cons

Emails with activity summaries would help. Also a KG with tutorials on certain features would be a benefit.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Almost like a plug and play implementation

Custify is a powerful CS tool that can help you achieve your business goals. It is as powerful as the data you are sending and connecting so make sure the engineering and business teams are in synch in order to make this a success.

Pros

- Straightforward documentation - One click away from Custify’s engineering team - Dedicated slack channel that proved to be a tremendous advantage.

Cons

Nothing comes up to my mind at this stage. Make sure you are carefully reading the technical guide you are receiving from Custify’s team.

MI

Marius I.

Media Production, 1-10 employees

Automation and clear understanding of our user’s recurring activity

I was hesitant to go with a less known tool, but the results speak for themselves. The feedback from our customers – both via email and in the bottom line – have been very positive.

Pros

The automation engine is easy and adaptable and lets us personalize customer journeys in flexible workflows, so that each customer can get the most accurate message. In our saas user usage may vary based on various needs so adapting to that is great.

Cons

Learning to work with it took a bit but this has been a very useful tool, so no big cons.

alex N.

Financial Services, 11-50 employees

Lowered my churn and made my CSM’s job much easier

Got it with concierge onboarding. Everything about this company is dedicated to helping CSMs succeed. It really helped us set things up considering we have a custom crm setup.

Pros

I love the product, but I want to tell you – get the concierge onboarding. They talk to you about your goals, they help your developers, they make sure you're set up and tracking what actually matters to your bottom line.

Cons

I could really use a monthly newsletter that gives me an overview of how my key accounts are doing.

EB

Elijah B.

All 5

Pros

Easy to track progress with the clients and employees

Cons

Sometimes was not opening where I left but that's fixed now

Teodora L.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Flexible CS software that saves us a lot of time

Custify helps us sell more and keep more clients. We’re now better at tracking accounts and taking action on red flags immediately. Highly recommended CS software

Pros

Reports and segmentation features are really good. We know who to target and how. Knowing when to upsell, when a user drops in activity, or when a trial is ready to convert is essential for our bottom line. Onboarding was great and informative too!

Cons

Emails with weekly/monthly reviews would help. So far no major issues.

TS

Tom S.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

end-user opinion

Pros

enjoying the design, ease of use for my daily needs. rich with features that matter at my work

Cons

some of the offered features needs to be developed further. sometimes laggy when saving notes or tasks

Maria-Mirabela G.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

A tool that helps with data and automation

Has really helped us understand our users and optimize our onboarding and upsell methods. I would strongly recommend it.

Pros

The concierge on boarding is really essential if you want to set this up. Since we don’t have a dedicated CSM department this process was essential to us. It helped us set our KPIs and gave us ideas on what we could do to get better results.

Cons

Lots to learn and on boarding takes some time. But we had a lot of help at all times from their team.

Adi F.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Great tool with essential data and segmentation

Automates and simplifies a lot of our reporting and measuring tasks. It helps us upsell and onboard users - really an essential tool.

Pros

It lets me see all the lifecycles per customer on one screen. In today's world, software products should really make UX as easy as possible. Here, we also have easy access to multiple health scores and health score trends.

Cons

To be honest, I haven't been using it long, so maybe I'm missing something, but for now, no complaints at all.

Abhijit B.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Easy cs software that solves our basic needs here

The fact that we can customize the integrations and track what and how we send to users is very useful. We now have a clear picture of who is churning, who to call and who to target with auto campaigns.

Pros

It’s been quite easy to implement and the team was really helpful providing technical support and recommendations. We got a lot of ideas of great use cases we had not thought of.

Cons

Setup was slow and connecting every tool took a bit of patience. Worth the effort though.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Custify has helped me a lot to reduce my client churn

This CRM tool is very useful and it helps you save a lot of time, while all of your tasks work more smoothly. It makes the ability to work with your team more productive, being even more perfect on a remote program.

Pros

It is very helpful when it comes to identifying customers with low engagement, which allows actions to be taken more rapidly in order to fix whatever the problem may be.

Cons

The dashboard could be a bit more organized.

VICKY K.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

No more sheets, now we have a real CS tool

Their team is very professional and helped us implement. After learning the reports, it helps our workflow a lot.

Pros

Data, data, data. We get all our data on one screen – who uses our product and who doesn’t, how much they're using it, where they get stuck. It has been a time saver, not to mention that once we knew that, we could send personalized help and increased adoption rates.

Cons

Have not experienced major issues so far.

Laura-Andreea V.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Simple and easy tool every SaaS should use

The time saved with reports and automation makes this an essential software. Implemented the right way, your metrics will improve and you’ll save a lot of time.

Pros

Reporting and segmentation are really useful. Coupled with customer health metrics we get to track users through their journeys, measuring the effectiveness of each action.

Cons

A general dashboard or some detailed help docs on how certain actions are done would be helpful.

Kyle B.

Sports, 51-200 employees

Health score tracking has never been simpler

Lifecycle management, ability to have effective quarterly reviews with our clients

Pros

Custify enables us to view the health scores of our clients quickly and efficiently.

Cons

Nothing really, I am enjoying my experience using the software.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

An easy integration with great value value in reducing churn

The UX and customization options have been amazing. Integration was a breeze. We had help from their clear documentation and their awesome support. Highly recommend trying it out to see if it fits your business.

Pros

Instead of spending what felt like almost all my time connecting information from all kinds of different places, I can now see so much relevant information on one screen.

Cons

We haven't been using it for a long time. So far, so good.

AZ

Alana Z.

Life without Custify Would be Awful

Pros

We used Custify EVERYDAY to optimize our relationships with our end customers. I cannot imagine a better solution or a better team to help you deploy their solution. We are now able to provide proactive customer support and deliver real-time tangible value to our end customers.

Cons

We're super fans of Custify <3 We have had such a wonderful experience with the tool and the team.

Online Media, 1-10 employees

No more sheets - now we automate and get detailed reports

For my case I love the easy reports and that I don’t have to go through sheets to find the data I was looking for.

Pros

The task manager because it’s so action oriented has been helpful. And you can click on a task and get all the company's info right there and then. The playbooks automation engine has countless options – you can do whatever you need.

Cons

Don’t have anything negative to say right now.

NU

Nash U.

Great experience!

I am very satisfied with their product and support service.

Pros

It really helps me to organize my working schedule on a daily basis and saves me a lot of time. It gives me a lot of opportunities to monitor my client's progress and concentrate on those that need more assistance.

Cons

No cons so far - I am very happy with my everyday experience with Custiy!

Primož K.

Telecommunications, 501-1,000 employees

It is simple to use and helps

Finally something that works for us.

Pros

Custify presents the accounts in a simple, cohesive and organized way. Undestanding the health scores, lifecycles, product usage, and my team&#39;s impressions from meetings combine together is really easy and makes work easier.

Cons

There were a few cons I made the company aware of and they took care of those.

MV

Marco V.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Amazing tool, would recommend it to everyone!

Pros

The CRM is great, I'm able to save all my notes and keep in touch with my clients.

Cons

It takes some time to pick up info from our platform.

KS

Karla S.

Think Tanks, 11-50 employees

Good product, reasonable price, and fantastic customer service.

My overall experience is great. Aside from being a good product at a reasonable price, their customer service is very good.

Pros

Great UX, which makes it simple to use. It is also easy to integrate with other systems.

Cons

One can do a lot with the product as is so, I do not have any complaints.

Elena N.

Human Resources, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Revolutionary customer management with Custify

Overall, our experience with Custify has been nothing short of revolutionary. The user-friendly interface and customization options make it easy for our entire team to use, and the automated task feature has greatly improved our productivity. The integration with other tools is a huge plus, and the customer support team is always there to help. I highly recommend Custify to any business looking to streamline its customer management.

Pros

- The interface is intuitive and easy to navigate, making it a breeze to manage customer interactions and track important information- The customization options allow us to tailor the software to fit our specific needs and processes- The automated task feature is a game-changer, saving us a lot of time and ensuring that nothing falls through the cracks- The customer support team is always quick to respond and extremely helpful

Cons

As a small business, the pricing can be a bit steep but it's worth it for the overall efficiency and productivity it brings.