DealerPeak CRM Center

Automotive Dealership CRM with 100% dealer DNA

DealerPeak CRM Center Reviews

Pros

We have had a great experience with DealerPeak. The Software is advanced and easy to use and the team has always been wonderful to us.

BR

Beth R.

It is user friendly, has tons of valuable information and the support team is always more than happy to help.

HM

Hillary M.

The ability to text sms. From the App and desktop, as well as send videos through the APP provides a great advantage for the time being.

Ml

Matthew l.

Cons

More features on the app - erase my notes - sometimes I pout in the wrong note on the wrong lead - then I have to make another note saying - ignore last not lol.

KS

Krista S.

AF

Allison F.

4.6

Great Tech Service!

Who to spend money with in advertising.....easy to see results

Pros

Easy to navigate menu for all involved with daily

Cons

Been pretty solid for us. Hard to find faults

Martin, thanks for the feedback and we are always willing to serve our clients

Woody's review

follow up and contacting the customer's more frequently plus the auto pilots are customizable. Also during the pandemic being able to send weekly email campaign's to our customer base has been priceless

Pros

definitely the texting features and the product is not only easy to use but easy to train new employees as well on it

Cons

it duplicates overdue tasks over and over

Thanks, Paul, we are extremely grateful for the review

Horrible Support & Behind The Time

We cancelled with DealerPeak and the whole process was enough to give this negative review and tell EVERYONE we know in the industry to steer clear of this software, especially when there are so many better options out there with a similar price tag, not to mention, less headaches!

Pros

The dashboard is easy to navigate and most employees can learn the back end fairly quickly.

Cons

The CRM is not innovative with its templates, reporting, mobile app and much more. It seems the software has not changed much, if at all in many years, making them low on the totem pole for the most technologically advanced CRM software. Not to mention the support and account managers are terrible. They are not helpful and make simple tasks a hassle and try to get as much money out of you as possible to get it done.

footh auto sales review

Over all experience is great. I do not know if we would sign on again, due to how small our dealership is. It is just myself, a finance manager , and a salesman. It is only the salesman and myself using this system. Dealerpeak has been super super helpful with keep tabs on customers and employee.

Pros

I love being able to track and record all calls. I also really like the Dealerpeak support team. Always quick to respond. Especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT] He was very helpful and always checked in to make sure we do not need anything

Cons

I wish the program was simplified more. I wish there was not multiple options to do one thing.

McKenzie, thank you for your review and valued input. We take note of every item good and not. We will take your suggestions to the team and see what can be done in the near future.

Lustine CDJR General Manager Review

Experience has been great. Training has been solid. Responsiveness stellar.

Pros

The ability to text sms. from the App and desktop, as well as send videos through the APP provides a great advantage for the time being.

Cons

The software is great. I would like the ability to record one video I can send to customers I designate vs. having to record a new video for every customer every time.

Matthew we appreciate the feedback

Love it!

Pros

EASY TO USE AND SUPPORT TEAM IS AMAZING!

Cons

There is a lot to learn at first, but once you get the hang of it; it is really easy!

Amber, we appreciate the feedback

Dealerpeak is the BEST

We have had a great experience with DealerPeak. The Software is advanced and easy to use and the team has always been wonderful to us!

Pros

I love the ease of use of the product. Its easy to train on, and its also easy to navigate!

Cons

There is nothing that I like least. I like the entire software

Thanks, Beth, we are extremely grateful for the review

Great customer support!

Overall very good.

Pros

Easy to use and great customer support. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and his team are quick to respond and they are always helpful and fast to resolve whatever I need.

Cons

I wish the app had all the features of the mobile version. Also, more mobile reporting.

Matt, we really appreciate your feedback. Any feedback from our dealers is highly valued

Great Software Great Support Team

Best experience I have ever had with a CRM.

Pros

It is user friendly, has tons of valuable information and the support team is always more than happy to help!

Cons

There is not a thing I can think of in regards to this software that I would consider a con.

Hillary, thank you for your feedback, we always appreciate input from our valued dealers.

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] is greatest customer service! :)

great customer support - when I call they are always helpful

Pros

very easy to use. great customer support - when I call they are always helpful

Cons

more features on the app - erase my notes - sometimes I pout in the wrong note on the wrong lead - then I have to make another note saying - ignore last not lol

Great Product

Pros

7 years of partnership... They get the business... Their complete website crm decking automation and reporting is on a entreprize platform allows for multi roof cross selling under one customer profile... Awesome product

Cons

The service product need a little work. I would love it to follow the Repair Order through the work flow and automatically update status

Bleecker Automotive Group

We have seen a great uptick in customer retention and satisfaction since we have used this software.

Pros

This software from the beginning has been such a value. Their customer service and training has always been there for us and everyone is assessable.

Cons

Nothing we didn’t like about DealerPeak.

Travis, we appreciate the feedback