Doodle Reviews

Doodle for Meeting Coordination

We use it regularly and are happy to coordinate clinical meetings with this product.

Pros

I think it's easy to use- allows everyone to independently coordinate availability for meetings for the besttime & date.

Cons

I don't like how it doesn't email you a list of meeting times/dates that are available after the doodle poll is completed.

Great tool for setting a meeting

Pros

Doodle is a perfect tool for polling. I like that I can pick the dates and times that work for me and poll team members in order to find the time that may work for all of us to meet. When each team member fills out the poll, I receive a notification update to my email.

Cons

When I first started using Doodle, I was confused in regard to how to delete mistakes on the time options I created, however after creating polls a few times it has become more intuitive.

EASY

Pros

so simple to create and send polls to gather usable data

Cons

I dont have a way to organize the usable data into a pretty spreadsheet to use, have to copy over

Set any meeting in a couple of minutes.

Pros

They have a simple and friendly design that i loved from the first time. You don't need to teach any one how to use it as its so simple and clear.

Cons

The premium plan doesn't have much to offer compared to the free one, so I suggest that they should add more features to it.

Straight to the point software

Pros

With so many apps out there it's always nice to find one that's just plain easy to use. There's no extra features except what you need, it's just straight to the point, and sometimes that's very much appreciated.

Cons

No cons here, it's so easy to use even my mother uses it to schedule family dinners :)

Polling Tool Does The Job

I use Doodle mostly to find appropriate meeting dates but I have also used it the seek preference for team members.

Pros

I like how easy it is to set up and arrange meeting dates that work for my team. Doodle saves time and helps organize meetings quickly.

Cons

This product works well and I can not think of an improvement that is require

Fantastic useful website

My overall experience with Doodle has been great. It's been very useful every time I've used it.

Pros

I've used Doodle in multiple occasions. It's a really simple website that gets the job done, so I fully recommend it.

Cons

Doodle has worked perfectly for me, so I really don't have criticism against it. It's been a fantastic website.

Great for coordinating a group of individuals

Pros

I have used Doodle very often when trying to coordinate meetings, interviews, and even social gatherings. It makes it VERY easy for folks to say when they are available for something and I love it.

Cons

If you are searching for a broad range of dates/times, it can get a bit time consuming to fill out.

A very helpful software

Very positive overall

Pros

I love to use this software when planning trainings with big team - it is so simple for everyone to use!

Cons

Sometimes I find there to be some technical issues with the links

Super Useful Organizer Tool

Pros

This is a great tool for scheduling meetings with large groups of people or several different people at once. I've used it for both business and personal matters and it's always been a quick and easy way to get results fast! I like the intuitive adding of time slots which makes the set up process super quick. Highly recommend!

Cons

Could be cool to integrate into other organizational software (i.e. Basecamp, Asana) but I appreciate the simplicity.

Common sense solution for scheduling

I use it when scheduling larger meetings at my company

Pros

Easily send a list of available times to a large group of people and make them indicate their availability without 1M emails

Cons

Limited in how much it can do beyond its primary functinality, in my mind not a negative seeing as most software tries to do too much

Schedule away!

Pros

When coordinating schedules of people in various locations, this is the tool to use! So easy, no cost, and easy for people to respond.

Cons

The expanding date options (accordion style) can be a little confusing for people. Wish it were an actual calendar look when there were multiple date/time options.

Great-- super easy!

Very good-- I have used this product in several industries and projects. It's great and easy to use.

Pros

As far as I know, this is the only product that does this-- let's users easily weigh in on their availability, select the best date, etc.

Cons

The free version lacks a few useful features-- but available if you want to pay!

An excellent scheduling tool available for free

Pros

Provides a multitude of scheduling options (dates, times, multiple choices) to help coordinate a meeting among as many or few people as you need.

Cons

There are some features that are locked behind a premium paywall, but there is plenty of functionality for those who only want to use the free version.

Scheduling any event becomes a breeze with Doodle

Pros

Easy to use, many options to really customize the event. Simple to share with colleagues and friends, and easy to see their responses and logs them. The best possible program for scheduling any sort of activity.

Cons

No cons that I can think of at this time.

Need A Meeting Time? Doodle It

I used to have to send a ton of email to schedule a meeting. Now I just send one.

Pros

It is so easy to use and it saves me so much time when I am trying to figure out when to schedule a meeting

Cons

I am not a fan of the lack of customizing I can do on the back end. It has some of the basics for times, but I would like more.

Organizing with Doodle

Pros

Extremely easy to use and fast to get started. Simple and powerful

Cons

It is very easy to use for easy simple organizing, nothing much to complain

Find time that works for everyone in your group!

Pros

This is a way to solve the problem of finding a time that works best for everyone's schedule. Just make a survey, and wait for the result. Your time selection can't be questioned because the results are there for everyone to see

Cons

The tech can be a little bit clunky and at times hard to read

Ending the availability ping-pong

Doodle is a must in your office toolbox ! Within 1 minute you can prepare a meeting description and enter choices to select for all users invited to your meeting.

Pros

Very very easy user interface

Cons

As of today, nothing noted yet !

Simple and straightforward scheduling tool

Pros

Booking large meetings is a breeze with Doodle. Set up a group of dates, invite by email and shareable URL, and get alerts when participants complete their availability.

Cons

One of the strongest free products out there - only criticism would be the ads but it's reasonable for the quality of the product.

Doodle Review

Pros

I like that it makes it easy to share with colleagues.

Cons

It can be very difficult to maneuver on mobile.

Feedback

I love the product and will continue to use it in the future.

Pros

It is a great product to schedule meetings and other events with the intent narrowing when the members are available.

Cons

I cannot find anything that I do not like about the product. I do think the ability to see the final results could be improved.

Easy coordination with Doodle

I had set several meeting using this pool that made my work so easy.

Pros

I HAVE FOUND dOODLE AS the easiest way for coordination especially when I was in a hurry. It is time and cost consuming.

Cons

I believe some interesting and attractive animations can be added so that the pool seem to be attractive to audiences.

Easy and useful

I have use Doodle to help me organize meetings and and parties in our lab.

Pros

Make it very easy to set up a poll with many options and share it with others. Reply to the poll is also very intuitive.

Cons

I wish we could set up a poll without registering to make thing easier an faster, especially for very random use.

Makes scheduling meetings a breeze

I use it to schedule meetings with the various teams that I with with.

Pros

You can easily schedule a meeting with multiple people without having to send several messages back and forth.

Cons

It doesn't alert you when everyone has completed the Doodle or add the meeting to your calendar, at least not on the free version