EasySignup

Cloud-based signup system for event and attendee management

EasySignup Reviews - Page 2

Excellent Tool for handling events

Pros

Easy to use. The support online is very helpfull, and by phone you get qualified help immediately. When you have an event it's very easy to send out reminders before and questionnaires after.

Cons

It would be nice if you could put you own .pdf into to an event . But overall we are vey happy with this software.

Hi Charlotte Thanks for the recommendation. I'm happy to know that you find our support swift and helpful. Best regards Jacob, EasySignup

Awsome

Its make my life easier:-)

Pros

Always great overrview on arrangements, and easy to use. If you have arrangement with include payment, no problem. Also if you have to make a refound. I will give me recommandation Easy to get support.

Cons

Its take a little while the first couple of times to find out, but after that i easy to use. And again, always great support.

Thanks Dorthe :)

We use this system because it gives us an easy and quick overwiev over signed up and payment

It is opened for our members 24 hour a day to use and they feel secure about their suscribs and payments.

Pros

Easy to use and and it give us a quick overweiv over subschribers and their payments and for them to pay. We do not have to ask again and again for paymen.

Cons

I cann't get in mind I have somthing I do not like about this software maybe because I'm not setting our arrangements up.

Dear Klaus Good to hear that EasySignup eases your event management. Best regards Jacob, EasySignup

Everything goes. From 10 people meetings to 300 people conferences, they are equally easy.

Overview prior to an event. Easy money handling. More efficient communication with external partners.

Pros

It is very easy to manage. The submission/participant overview is excellent. Payment is very easy to handle. Extraction of data for external use is easy and user friendly. Event-specific information is easy to add as an optional/mandatory selection prior to submissions.

Cons

Changing option after payment is not as easy as it could be. Additional selections to a submission cannot be setup as a checkmark list but has to be setup with individual yes/no options.

Hi Anders Thanks for the review and recommendation. Best regards Jacob, EasySignup

Great product for easy event creation

Easy to create events Easy payment management for the events

Pros

We use it in our employee assosiation for creating events and one of the main benefits is the ease of creating an event. Especially the handling of payments is great, if for instance an employee can't attend the event I can just remove him/her from the event list and they won't be charged for that event.

Cons

The user experience could be better. At first glance it seemed a bit confusing how to use it. Luckily the people behind the product made some great video tutorials.

Hi Vanja Thanks for your review. We are happy that you find det system useful. Best regards Jacob, EasySignup