ELEAD1ONE Reviews

4.5/5 (68 reviews)

Ryan Pesin

Long time eLead User

Reviewed 2017-01-31

Have been on eLead for almost 10 years now, so we are happy with the relationship over this term. I appreciate the upper management at eLead and their level of involvement. Once they get involved, things seem to get addressed. My hope is that the lower tier support continues to improve their responsiveness and timeliness to resolve issues. I think they should have an Open Ticket Portal for the Admin of the dealership (myself) to view at any given time to see all open tickets with support. I think there is so much in the CRM that it is confusing sometimes for me to understand which reports are best to use and which reports are giving me accurate data or not. Perhaps reporting can be streamlined better and understood better by support so we can understand our results better to measure our analytics. (ie: Leads, Appts Made, Apps Shown, Sold...etc...) My new Rep is excellent and very nice to work with. He is a great asset to eLead as a senior manager and I appreciate him communicating with me even with his busy schedule. Overall, I am happy with eLead and would recommend them at this time to other dealers I know.My new Rep is excellent and very nice to work with. He is a great asset to eLead as a senior manager and I appreciate him communicating with me even with his busy schedule.

Erick Kirks

Better than What We Had, But Still a Ways To Go

Reviewed 2017-01-31

Our experience with elead has had its ups and downs. Some errors were made during integration for our group which resulted in many months of changes to get it setup properly and some data leak occurred. Support has always been good but communication needs improvement. Level 1 tech support is hit or miss, you either get someone that has some idea of what you need or you get someone you have to train over the phone because it's if they just started that day. Level 2 support is much better. Sometimes closing the loop on open issues and tickets ends up requiring several attempts at follow up, so proactive communication from support could be improved. Changes are often made to the system without being communicated to the dealer (most recently the Reports were revamped, but the new ones weren't "turned on" for us so the Reports were just broken until we called in about it to then learn there were new ones created. The email debacle crippled us for several months and the way it was handled (by keeping it on the DL) was not professional and cost us many thousands of dollars. We use elead-hosted emails for our sales team and were sending out emails that weren't being delivered due to the blacklist issue but we weren't made aware of it until many customers were pointing out they weren't getting email from us. Updates on the fix were vague and it created a very difficult situation for us to manage across our dealerships. The new system seems to be working fine though. I have always felt that elead should focus solely on their CRM product and stop trying to be jack of all trades. We had to cancel the texting system because of lag time, we tried the outsourced call center for scheduling overflow but it wasn't helpful (although the call center can definitely benefit some dealers and is overall a good product). It has always seemed like glitches and issues could be resolved faster if there was more resources devoted to CRM instead of all the other little products they keep trying to launch. Amanda Langner is the best employee we have dealt with!features, click to call integration

Rebecca Tipton

I am a FAN!!!

Reviewed 2017-01-31

Ben P has been amazing! He has resolved a lot of our issues and he has even created new reports for our team. Our lead count has increased for sales which is great. I will say for the inception and launch for our dealership it was not very organized. Sales was on point but our Service intro was awful. Two weeks after the launch Phil H showed up and saved the day! We had to relearn the system the correct way. For Service One the system is lacking in areas. I have expressed them to my contacts and they state that it will be brought up a their round table meetings. Overall I love elead compared to other systems we have used (CDK-Autopilot-ADP-xtime). I still have so much to learn and hope to master the system very soon. You guys have a great team for dealership support. I like the reporting and the fact I can view what is going on from my phone at all times.

Angela Moabed

Elead review

Reviewed 2017-02-04

ELEAD1ONE has been a great CRM tool that has allowed for the customer follow up that we have needed for sales and service. I have worked with several Performance Managers over the years and JD Demott has made a HUGE difference for us. The support that we get is what keeps us using this CRM. I make use of all the features possible and if it doesn't have something I will ask for it. JD pushes my ideas to programming if it's something that can possibly be changed. It is a great working relationship between the dealer and the CRM company. They have helped us through 2 buy/sells so far and their implementation team is also very helpful. The Implementation team lets you know everything you need and helps you stay organized. Thanks for making our Auto Group such a success! Keep up the great work!It has almost everything we need. I like the reports, the desklog, the workflows, etc.. Too many good things to list.

Jason Powenski

Quality functional CRM

Reviewed 2018-08-06

I have used elead for years and I like it because it just work and it breadcrumbs every interaction with a customer. Nothing is lost or forgotten!Elead is a great tool and most importantly it prevents us from losing track of customers and gives us a great system to keep in touch with them.

John Lloret

The Elead system is a great CRM tool which allows me to carry our my daily functions.

Reviewed 2018-06-25

It is a great customer database and allows me to review our customer's profiles whenever required to do business.It is user friendly and allows you to provide detailed information for each of your customers. As a member of the Internet Sales team, I use the system daily and it allows me to enter as much information as I require for our customer.

Christine Conley

Absolutely love eLead!

Reviewed 2017-02-07

We use eLead at both dealerships I work at. The ease of use is perfect for the sales team, even those new to the product, while the reporting and accountability it provides is perfect for the managers. Customer support is always quick to respond, especially my stores rep. I can call him basically 24/7 and he handles whatever I need with speed and professionalism 100% of the time. He answers any questions I have, makes suggestions and just gets it done. As a company they are up to date with technology and willing to listen to ideas that you may have to make the product work even better. Overall 5 stars!Ease of use for new to seasoned salespeople and managers.

Jack Barron

Efficient Automotive CRM

Reviewed 2018-07-09

Elead has allowed my business to connect with our customers, with many tools of follow up available. Simple to use for the majority of our team. Easy for new users that do not need high functionality. Robust reporting features. Able to connect multiple stores through the same dashboard.

Justin Frauendienst

Very Simple Smooth System

Reviewed 2018-07-31

A+ Greg has been an addition to our team. The CRM as a whole has helped us speed up our process, make things clear and ample amount of reports allow us to track, monitor and adjust. We love eLead. Very easy for someone New to use, but if you want to take it to the next level that can be done as well. I would consider us a power user....from our front end to the back end we use the system, dot the I's cross the T's etc...Our Account Manager is easily the Best In The Business.

Greg Friend

Eleads CRM

Reviewed 2017-01-31

I have used Eleads for approx 5 years, between here and my previous job. The customer service has always been very good. The Rep that we have now, is excellent. She is always very responsive , helpful and very good with her follow up to any issues or concerns that I have. She also is very knowledgeable about her job and also tells me when she cannot do something that I want. If all of the Reps that I deal with were like her,my job would be alot easier and more fun to do. Thank you, Greg FriendIt is very easy to use

Anonymous

Best CRM in the industry

Reviewed 2018-08-07

Great company, great people, best CRM in the industry. It functions as you'd expect and it's highly customizable.

Jerry Adams

Great software for a bigger lot

Reviewed 2018-06-08

I can easily access appointmets and people i need to call, and if for some reason i'm busy I know someone will call the customers at some point that day. Elead is great if you have a lot of inventory and clientele. The call center makes sure to call people and scheduled many appointments. They also write descriptions of what happens in the calls. There is a great calendar that organizes you day and shows your appointments. for Smaller lots its a great tool but you might be wasting you money if you don't generate a lot of internet leads.

Stewart Snider

Very frustrating. Product has a lot of features, but design is awkward.

Reviewed 2017-10-10

Offers some coordination of sales consultant and management. Tracks sales. Able to send custom vehicle brochures, price quotes and pictures. Can send automated emails to customers. Good tracking of sent and received emails. Frequent online training sessions available.

John Daniel

you will not find a more complete CRM tool, it does everything... from start to finish...

Reviewed 2017-08-10

I know what and when my sales teams are doing during their day to day work to desking the deals.There is not enough room in this block to list all the benefits of using the elead1 crm. from working leads to the showroom follow up, every dealership can create a custom workflow for every kind of follow up, there is no better CRM tool on the market

Jamie Sears

I feel it is very user friendly

Reviewed 2017-08-11

I am able to see the activity of the showroom floor, as well as the activity of the sales staff. It makes it really simple to followup with our customers.being able to see customer info with ease. I like that I am able to see their service relationship history as well as their sales relationship history.

Elaine Healy

Easy to use as an administrator as well as training a user

Reviewed 2017-08-10

It is easy to administer as well as easy to train the most novice user to use successfully. Everything that you need when working a customer is right where you expect it to be. I also like that we have been able to customize so much to fit our company's needs and selling style.

Tim Porter

Zimbrick ELead Review

Reviewed 2017-01-31

From our centralized BDC point of view, the ELeads experience has been quite good. Terrific customer support from the support team. We still struggle with some reporting issues that seemingly can't be cleared up, which is disappointing given the promises made at the "pitch" meetings. My team finds ELeads a system that is fairly simple to use. We used to use Dealer Socket, which quite frankly was able to do some things that this system can't do, but no system is perfect.Fairly easy to learn and use.

Stacey Cruz

great system

Reviewed 2017-02-03

Ive used eleads for some time now. Its easy and quick to get around. just an great program. Our rep is one of the greatest employees you have, she is always helpful and knows what she is doing. The only thing I would ask is that you eleads let us have the access back to send email blast. other than that eleads is one of the best programs I have ever used. everyone there knows what they are doing, and everyone is always friendly and willing to help.its easy to find things

Sandra Pippin

Elead One is a great product

Reviewed 2018-04-12

What I find that we like most about the Elead One system is that it offers so many features and the company is constantly updating their products to stay current with the industry.

JENNFIER TRAUM

ELEADS SURVEY

Reviewed 2018-11-20

WE HAVE BEEN USING FOR APPROXIMATELY 2 YEARS AND IT HAS REALLY HELPED TRACK APPOINTMENTS AND CUSTOMER INFORMATIONTHIS SOFTWARE IS EASY TO USE. I LIKE THAT IT SAVES ALL OF THE CUSTOMERS HISTORY OF REPAIRS

Anonymous

The ease of use of the software is great.Always on top of everything.

Reviewed 2018-04-05

The ease of use and the support is great.They are always there to make it right and do it in a timely manner.

Daniel Robison

Excellent CRM and a Powerful Tool

Reviewed 2017-01-09

We use eLeadOne daily at two of our dealerships to handle both our internet leads and our daily activities. It is one of the most powerful tools and does everything we need to move vehicles at our dealership. Easy to use and great training.

Daniel Higgins

Great CRM Tool

Reviewed 2018-08-28

Excellent Desking Tool Easy of Use Great Training

Mark Conant

Must have CRM

Reviewed 2017-02-14

Every one at eleads has been a huge asset to our partnership with them for our stores. Randel, Tamsen, Sean and Tera have been outstanding in working with us to resolve issues and to introduce new ways of doing things. If you haven't looked into the CRM it is definitely something you should consider. Very user friendly. and should be a no brainer to use. Support team and trainers are awesome

Cary Rentschler

Elead a good crm tool

Reviewed 2018-07-31

Great way to keep track of customer's and keep notes to help with future interactions. Good support from the company and Greg does a great job going over the ins and outs of the program.