Elead Reviews

Pros

Eleads is a very robust CRM solution that integrates with most DMS systems. Their support is very nice to work with as well.

Larry H.

The customer service is second to none. I fell like they are actually on my team and want the dealership to succeed.

Kyle G.

It's easy to use, the design is pleasant and it has a nice desking tool.

Stephanie L.

Cons

More error on our part, there are many duplicate entries.

Jamie S.

I was told that there was "no report" that could be custom built for my team.

Tim P.

Horrible search feature. Needs lots of improvement.

Scott C.

Great reporting, easy to use CRM

Transcript

Katie R: Hi, I'm Katie, I'm a marketing manager in the automotive industry and I give Elead a four out...

Very Simple Smooth System

A+ Greg has been an addition to our team. The CRM as a whole has helped us speed up our process, make things clear and ample amount of reports allow us to track, monitor and adjust.

Pros

We love eLead. Very easy for someone New to use, but if you want to take it to the next level that can be done as well. I would consider us a power user....from our front end to the back end we use the system, dot the I's cross the T's etc...Our Account Manager is easily the Best In The Business.

Cons

Lot of little breaks, things not syncing up etc...

Thanks for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate your feedback and are happy you have had such a great experience with our products and support. If there is ever anything we can do to improve or make your experience better, please let us know.

Elead CRM - A Strong Choice

I've had the great privilege to meet and work with a lot of awesome professional people at Elead. The support for me has been exceptional and many have gone above and beyond in comparison to other companies.

Pros

It's really user friendly for the majority of people. There's a lot of comprehensive data that can be utilized as long as it gets set up correctly.

Cons

Server downtime due to location time zone - this issue would not effect anyone in the lower 48 states of the US.

Romeo Auto Group Review from BDC Manager

Elead is overall a great tool. There are some kinks that need to be worked out but unfortunately you are not able to contact anyone to make suggestions. Customer service is on the higher side when you call in, but the reps for the stores have not been the best. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been the ultimate breath of fresh air and even no longer being in charge of our account, still helps out when someone else can not get something solved. Compared to other CRMs I would say Elead has an edge up.

Pros

The easy accessibility to our customers. Multiple mining areas. Customized reports.

Cons

Lead assignment rules. Be-backs not being accurate. Having to call in for most things to be changed rather than just being able to make the changes yourself.

Hi Heather, Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback with your experience with Elead. We are glad to see your experience overall has been positive. As always, if you need anything our support team is available to you. Thank you! Elead

Very frustrating. Product has a lot of features, but design is awkward.

Offers some coordination of sales consultant and management. Tracks sales.

Pros

Able to send custom vehicle brochures, price quotes and pictures. Can send automated emails to customers. Good tracking of sent and received emails. Frequent online training sessions available.

Cons

Search inventory for vehicle: when launched from customer record, eleads doesn't look for vehicle associated with customer. Phone/email. Cannot change next task. Have to lie about completing it then change default to what's needed. All new leads come in requiring phone call and email. Completing either of these tasks removes "new lead" attribute and drops them off that screen. Have to devise...

Thanks for sharing your experience with us. We're sorry to hear that you've encountered some issues, but your honest feedback helps as as we work to improve. As always, please let us know if we can offer you support or if you have ideas for how our products can be better.

ELead is a top tier system

Overall they are still one of the best CRM's out there.

Pros

Easy to use and find customer information. Also makes it easy to create marketing list. Almost everything you need to track and communicate with customers is easy to get to.

Cons

Eleads has been great for a long time. Recently they where purchased by another company. Support has declined since the takeover.

Hi Jason, Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback with your experience with Elead. We are glad to see your experience overall has been positive. We will have a support person connect with you ensure all of your CRM needs have been met, as we want to never leave your business without proper support. Please let us know the best way to reach you. Thank you! Elead

Decent CRM but perfect

Pros

It is an easy interface to input and manage customer database.

Cons

Customer data entered into CRM does not always transfer across multiple forms within the CRM. It becomes frustrating while working a deal when information is not consistent and stops work flow. Constantly having to ask IT support to fix issue and it is never resolved.

Hi Stan, We apologize that your experience with Elead has failed to meet expectations. We will have someone reach out to you right away. Thank you so much for your patience. Elead

Frisco CDJR - Internet Manager Elead Review

Being newer to the Auto Industry 2 years ago, and realizing how critical Eleads is for every level, whether sales, desking, inventory management, service, prospect searching, and navigation in general has been great. Elead support team from agents to Performance Managers have been immensely helpful in assisting with questions, and resolutions with fast responses.

Pros

Having briefly used other CRM software in the past, Eleads has been the easiest to navigate, most detailed, and provides an excellent training program to go over sections of Eleads at your own pace if needed. All feedback from Desk Management and myself have been positive. Reports of all kinds are provided and are something used daily to track performance in a multitude of categories.

Cons

No dislikes or least liked per se. Any suggestions received have been noted on previous page.

Hi Sarah, Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback with your experience with Elead. We are glad to see your experience overall has been positive. As always, if you need anything our support team is available to you. Thank you! Elead

Easy to use, lacking in support

Overall, eLead has helped us simplify our customer management and reporting.

Pros

I like that it is easy to use and pretty simple in design and layout. You don't have to guess where things are, it is intuitive to navigate.

Cons

The biggest struggle or pain point I've had with eLead is a lack of support. I feel like this is improving, but many emails to management tend to go unnoticed, or at least not replied to.

Hi Katie, Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback with your experience with Elead. We are glad to see your experience overall has been positive. We will have someone reach out to you to ensure all business needs are being met now and in the future. Thank you! Elead

Elead for Lead Management

Pros

Loved the ease of Use. It is easy to train new employees on. Robust program that can handle most of your needs.

Cons

I am not fond of the reporting modules.

Hi Shannon, Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback with your experience with Elead. We are glad to see your experience overall has been positive. As always, if you need anything our support team is available to you. Thank you! Elead

ELEADS

EXCELLENT

Pros

EXCELLENT TOOL FOR MAITAINING CUSTOMER DATA BASE

Cons

INTERGRATION WAS A LITTLE DIFFICULT BUT ONCE COMPLETED WORKED GREAT

Hi Rick, Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback with your experience with Elead. We are glad to see your experience overall has been positive. As always, if you need anything our support team is available to you. Thank you! Elead

Elead makes me feel they genuinely care about my success!

We utilize a ton of the features available with Elead. Because of this we have a ton of moving parts and I'd guess that we require way more personal attention than 90-95% of their users. Most companies have people in place to assist you with problems you may have with their software. All I can speak to is my experience, but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], who is my contact when I need assistance takes...

Pros

I've switched CRM's several times for several different reasons. The main thing I always hated aside from having to learn an entirely different product is time and growing pains that come with transitioning to a different CRM. Am I going to lose important data? Will it take weeks to get everything transfered? Will my team be frustrated with the new software? I could go on forever. I'm not in...

Cons

I wouldn't call it a con, plus I may just not know how to handle this specifically and I've never asked. I wish there were a simple way to search the entire database of notes input by our staff for keywords. Whether it be specific bikes, specific trade ins, etc. If your staff does a good job of adding the product of interest where it's supposed to go, then this would be irrelevant. More often than not, our team is trying to input the data as quickly as possible and doesn't give much more than the required info.

Hi Daniel, Thank you for providing feedback with your experience with Elead. We are glad to see your experience has been positive overall. As always, our support team is always available to assist with anything you may need. Thank you!

Long time eLead User

Have been on eLead for almost 10 years now, so we are happy with the relationship over this term. I appreciate the upper management at eLead and their level of involvement. Once they get involved, things seem to get addressed. My hope is that the lower tier support continues to improve their responsiveness and timeliness to resolve issues. I think they should have an Open Ticket Portal for the...

Pros

My new Rep is excellent and very nice to work with. He is a great asset to eLead as a senior manager and I appreciate him communicating with me even with his busy schedule.

Cons

The reporting tends to be confusing to understand as it relates to the analytics I am trying to measure per salesperson, BDC agent, lead source, etc...reassignment leads seem to be the greatest issue with the reporting being skewed.

Thank you for taking time to share your feedback with us, Ryan. We are continually working to improve our product and support and your feedback is a tremendous help in this effort. Reporting is a big area of focus for our product teams and we'll continue to streamline the tools to give you the insight you need. As always, please let us know if there is anything we can do to support you.

Better than What We Had, But Still a Ways To Go

Our experience with elead has had its ups and downs. Some errors were made during integration for our group which resulted in many months of changes to get it setup properly and some data leak occurred. Support has always been good but communication needs improvement. Level 1 tech support is hit or miss, you either get someone that has some idea of what you need or you get someone you have to train...

Pros

features, click to call integration

Cons

Reporting should break down lead sub-sources

Hi Erick. Thank you your taking the time to share your experience with us. We appreciate your kind words - and the feedback on where we can improve. We're passing this to our product teams as well. Thanks again and as always, please call us if there is anything we can do to support you.

I am a FAN!!!

Ben P has been amazing! He has resolved a lot of our issues and he has even created new reports for our team. Our lead count has increased for sales which is great. I will say for the inception and launch for our dealership it was not very organized. Sales was on point but our Service intro was awful. Two weeks after the launch Phil H showed up and saved the day! We had to relearn the system the correct way. For Service One the system is lacking in areas. I have expressed them to my contacts and they state that it will be brought up a their round table meetings. Overall I love elead compared to other systems we have used (CDK-Autopilot-ADP-xtime). I still have so much to learn and hope to master the system very soon. You guys have a great team for dealership support.

Pros

I like the reporting and the fact I can view what is going on from my phone at all times.

Cons

The Service One and the CRM should communicate- example - if a customer has an appt and we are in the CRM tool making outbound calls we should be able to see that appt and not have to go to Service Scheduler. Under the Service tab in a customer's profile it should have the vehicle and VIN attached to the RO. Workflows' should be able to be implemented as the dealership sees fit. It would help with the follow-up for my team. When elead transfers a call to Service and to Sales they need to do a warm transfer. I have answered many times and the customer is very confused to what happen to the first person they were speaking to.

Hi Rebecca. Thank you your taking the time to share your experience with us. We appreciate your kind words - and the feedback on where we can improve. We're passing this to our product teams as well. Thanks again and as always, please call us if there is anything we can do to support you.

eLead One

We tried another CRM and went back to eLead1ONE after about six weeks with the other software. Their support, functionality, and ease-of-use is preferred over other CRM software. Is there room for improvement? Yes, with quicker response time to needed changes to our pencil, troubleshooting system errors, and I'd like to see more proactive contact from the provider about changes or improvements to their CRM.

Pros

Schedules are easy to run, templates for e-mails easy to set up. The texting feature keeps us compliant for communication and we work many deals by text alone. I'd like to see more functionality for duplicate profiles but for now, duplicate profiles are simple to merge. The support is solid with a toll-free number, e-mail, or a performance manager escalation readily available. There are occasional hiccups with the web functions that can be handled by clearing cookies/cache, although I'd like to see a more long-term solution to this problem.

Cons

Occasional failures and again solved sometimes by clearing cookies/cache.

Thank you for your feedback, Lyle. It is definitely appreciated and helps us continue to improve our services and support provided. And, we are absolutely thrilled to have you back. If there is anything we can do for you or your team, don't hesitate to let us know.

Elead review

ELEAD1ONE has been a great CRM tool that has allowed for the customer follow up that we have needed for sales and service. I have worked with several Performance Managers over the years and JD Demott has made a HUGE difference for us. The support that we get is what keeps us using this CRM. I make use of all the features possible and if it doesn't have something I will ask for it. JD pushes my ideas...

Pros

It has almost everything we need. I like the reports, the desklog, the workflows, etc.. Too many good things to list.

Cons

I wish there was a tool that allowed the dealer to create their own reports. When new models come out they would be accessible faster as generic vehicles so we can work deals on them. I wish there was an audible sound when a new lead came in.

Hi, Angela. Thank you your taking the time to share your experience with us. We appreciate your kind words - and the feedback on where we can improve. We're passing this to our product teams as well. Thanks again and as always, please call us if there is anything we can do to support you.

Good for a small store

Pros

Been on the car business for 3+ years and this is the first time using eLeads. I do like the fact that the customers paperwork can be print out from the system, enter the credit application, and assign tasks to other users.

Cons

Some past customers go away after 90 days of selling the vehicle. Seeing a list of people in the showroom is not available for everyone and is complicated to look at past weeks visits. There's no option to not do anything with a task until further notice.

Thank you for your review, Rubi. It is definitely appreciated and will help us improve in areas that would be most helpful to you. If there ever is anything you need or any questions you have, don't hesitate to reach out.

Quality functional CRM

I have used elead for years and I like it because it just work and it breadcrumbs every interaction with a customer. Nothing is lost or forgotten!

Pros

Elead is a great tool and most importantly it prevents us from losing track of customers and gives us a great system to keep in touch with them.

Cons

The only negatives are some nagging setup issues one of which is a disconnect with our DMS where salespeople are getting dropped and customers are incorrectly becoming orphans.

Thank you so much for taking the time to review ELEAD CRM, Jason. We are so pleased to hear that you've had a wonderful experience with us and find the tools and resources available valuable to your business overall. We are sorry to discover the difficulty you've had with some setup issues. Don't forget, we do offer resources and training opportunities if you or your team feel like there's a particular tool or option you'd like to become better experienced with.

The Elead system is a great CRM tool which allows me to carry our my daily functions.

It is a great customer database and allows me to review our customer's profiles whenever required to do business.

Pros

It is user friendly and allows you to provide detailed information for each of your customers. As a member of the Internet Sales team, I use the system daily and it allows me to enter as much information as I require for our customer.

Cons

I never received the proper training, so I do not know how to utilize all of the system features. There are so many things you can do with the system, but I am limited due to lack of training.

Thank you for taking the time to review ELEAD1ONE. We definitely appreciate your kind words and are happy you have had a positive experience utilizing it. Our training and support team will be in touch with you to schedule a time, which is convenient for you and your team, to provide the proper training to better use all the tools and features.

Absolutely love eLead!

We use eLead at both dealerships I work at. The ease of use is perfect for the sales team, even those new to the product, while the reporting and accountability it provides is perfect for the managers. Customer support is always quick to respond, especially my stores rep. I can call him basically 24/7 and he handles whatever I need with speed and professionalism 100% of the time. He answers any questions I have, makes suggestions and just gets it done. As a company they are up to date with technology and willing to listen to ideas that you may have to make the product work even better. Overall 5 stars!

Pros

Ease of use for new to seasoned salespeople and managers.

Cons

N/A

Hi Christine, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We truly appreciate your kind words and feedback! We are passing this information to our product and leadership teams, as well. Thanks again and as always, please call us if there is anything we can do to support you! ELEAD1ONE

Fully Integrates with all 3rd Parties

Pros

Fully Integrates with all 3rd Parties, including Gubagoo chat and CarWars

Cons

Must pay ReyRey an integration fee. Must watch for duplicate records and merge them.

Thank you for taking the time to review Elead. We definitely appreciate your feedback and are happy you have had a positive experience utilizing it.

A CRM that Sales professionals will actually use

Sales followup and management of the sales cycle have been greatly facilitated by eLead.

Pros

ELead has provided excellent customer support with staff familiar with our industry, including onsite support. Flexible configuration enables the CRM tool to facilitate and to measure specific and changing management goals. Custom work flow tasks and ease of use means our front-line sales staff actually use the tool.

Cons

No major concerns or deficiencies have been experienced with this software.

Hello Joe. We appreciate you taking the time to provide such valuable feedback to us. We're very happy that you've had such a positive experience. As always, if you need anything our support team is available to you.

Efficient Automotive CRM

Elead has allowed my business to connect with our customers, with many tools of follow up available. Simple to use for the majority of our team.

Pros

Easy for new users that do not need high functionality. Robust reporting features. Able to connect multiple stores through the same dashboard.

Cons

The interface seems quite dated. Some ease of use function missing. There are several products that should be built in but are an extra charge. Customer service is slow, and not available at all hours that the automotive industry requires.

Thanks for sharing your experience with us. We're sorry to hear that you've encountered some issues, but your honest feedback helps as as we work to improve. As always, please let us know if we can offer you support or if you have ideas for how our products and service can be better.

eLead does what we need it to do

Our main use of eLead is through our sales teams at our different stores. We also have Conversica interact with customers through eLead. The way we are using eLead works pretty well for what we recognize we need out of a CRM.

Pros

What I like most about eLead is the support when I need something. The rep who is my Performance Manager bends over backward to do whatever he can when we need questions answered and challenges solved. Our trainer has also been very accommodating and happy to create learning accountability assessments tools with me which have had a very positive effect.

Cons

Some areas of eLead are not very intuitive. Our support gets us what we need when this is the case and improvements happen on a regular basis that often improve the CRMs usability.

Thank you for your feedback, Edward. We're so happy that you're experience with us and our support team has been so positive. We do have some training videos available on YouTube if you have not already reviewed those.

Eleads CRM

I have used Eleads for approx 5 years, between here and my previous job. The customer service has always been very good. The Rep that we have now, is excellent. She is always very responsive , helpful and very good with her follow up to any issues or concerns that I have. She also is very knowledgeable about her job and also tells me when she cannot do something that I want. If all of the Reps that I deal with were like her,my job would be alot easier and more fun to do. Thank you, Greg Friend

Pros

It is very easy to use

Cons

It does have some limitations

Hi Greg. Thank you for your continued business and for taking time to share your experience with us. We'll pass your kind note on to Tera. If there is ever anything we can improve, please don't hesitate to share your feedback with us. Our product teams are working on lots of new enhancements this year!