Configio Logo

The industry’s most robust event registration platform.

Configio Reviews

Suggested alternatives

accelevents
expopass
cvent-event-management

I highly recommend Configio as it is a wonderful value with truly helpful and personal customer service. I love interacting with the employees of Configio...they really care.
Our staff love how simple and intuitive the system is to use. It has really been a great asset to how our program manages student enrollment.
The only downside I've experienced is that there are so many features and options it can be overwhelming.
If you're using or have need to use any of the other features, there's no reason not to use Configio.
We had many obstacles to overcome and customization that was required to meet our needs. Configio was able to do just that.

Mary G.

Director of Education

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

Started out great, but day-of service fell flat

Transcript

Mary: Hi, this is Mary, I am Director of Education. I'm giving a four out of five star review for Expo...

MN

Matthew N.

Outrageously Model Product by an Outrageously Model Company !

Model Company: Since the beginning of computers and computer support, without ANY doubt I have NEVER experienced ANYTHING like I have with My Custom Event the last 9 months! Every single call I have ever made to MCE has been taken by a "real live person" who listened and assessed my need (s), and worked efficiently beyond my expectations. The communication skills demonstrated by this team have...

EN

Ed N.

Large BANG medium buck.

Best customer support I have EVER experienced bar none! Configio formerly MyCustomEvents is a sometimes overwhelming solution which once learned can kill 50 birds with just one stone. Would I buy it knowing everything i know today? Yes. I find myself wanting to play with it even if I have nothing scheduled to use it for. Every time I log back in I discover some feature that I didn't know exists. As...

Mary G.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Started out great, but day-of service fell flat

Pros

The initial set up was easy. The sales team and project management team were wonderful. Unfortunately day-of support was severely lacking and I was left scrambling.

Cons

Day of support was almost non existent - it caused lots of headaches

DB

David B.

Consumer Goods, 51-200 employees

Configio LMS System

My company was looking for an LMS system that would allow greater control and flexibility when handling employee training and the Configio system was the perfect fit. It has given us the ability to assign, review and control all levels of course training that we do within the company.

Pros

Ease of use once the administrator becomes familiar with the system and the company provides top notch support. They are always happy to answer a question or assist in any way possible. The Cost for the system is extremely reasonable.

Cons

The LMS system could use more capability in making charts and graphs for utilization with upper management reporting.

LJ

Laure-Jeanne D.

seasoned planners love this product!

Tired of the 'big boys' and ever-diminishing customer support? We were. Based on the ratings on this site and initial interactions with the My Custom Event team, my organization uses this software exclusively for event registration and management, and couldn't be happier. The flexibility, reliability, customization features and stability of their product is matched by their superior customer support....

LO

LeeAnn O.

Powerful System - Great Customer Support!

We are an event-based franchise organization and we found My Custom Event after having worked with several other CRM/registration systems in the past that were very limiting. We love the customization options available and their development team regularly releases impactful updates to the system. We have also worked in collaboration with their development team to build a number of custom features...

DA

David A.

Extremely robust product that delivers as advertised.

For our organization, My Custom Events has proven to be a valuable product for allowing us to easily create an event registration system that both allows us to create a design that is consistent with our branding, request relevant information for a variety of participants, and communicate with members in an organized manner within a user friendly environment. The initial learning curve is a bit steep...

DM

Daniel M.

Challenger Sports and MCE Partnership

We entered into a partnership with MCE around 2 years ago now. I really got involved as our point person for all program building, shopping cart usage and CRM training for our 70+ staff nationally. It has been a huge change to the way we have previously worked as a company and the options with MCE have meant we have taken our company out of the dark ages and really standardized everything we do through...

AD

Alicia D.

Customer support deserves 10+!

I have been with Configio Software for three years, and each year the customer support and software development teams work diligently to make the software more user friendly to our customers. Support is ALWAYS available (even when we are in the heat of an issue at 8AM EST) and are always friendly in their replies. I feel like Configio values the company that I work for, and that I have developed a good working relationship with them. The software itself has served all of our camp needs, and you better believe we've requested some complicated items! (Like a scheduling process for 200 campers ONLINE!) Configio has allowed us to go completely paperless with our registration and I am looking forward to growing with them as our camps expand in the future.

PZ

Peter Z.

MCE Experience

My Custom Events has been the one stop software shop for my business. After years of trying various software programs to build out our youth revenue streams MCE has been our solution to connect multiple revenue streams into one robust system. There hasn't been one software aspect that MCE hasn't been able to address with my team. Moreover, the MCE technical staff has been great to work with, helping my staff when questions arise. Because MCE is so robust it should be noted that it was imperative to assign a single point of contact from my staff to help with customizing MCE, including staff training. Basically MCE has streamlined our customer services and increased all revenue streams. Overall we are very happy with the software!

AK

Alex K.

Hospitality, 501-1,000 employees

In Progress

I'm in progress of rolling out Configio for my business and I'm very impressed so far. There are few flaws and the system is well-designed. I'm excited to put it in front of my customers!

Pros

It's very flexible and gives a very good customer experience.

Cons

I don't like that all the emails come from one email address from the system. I would like to do a better job tailoring the emails to align with my organization.

PR

Peyton R.

Good service with MCE

Product has certainly improved with time. It was a difficult at the beginning to figure out how the system works. I do believe that if was set up properly for what were trying to accomplish, it would have been easier. Unfortunately the team at our company did not have a good sense of direction for what we needed. This was no fault of the developers at MCE. The best part about our service with MCE is the customer service. Our rep Rick Willett has been willing and able to help in every way possible. He is extremely informative and has answered all of my questions with great detail and enthusiasm. I can tell he has a genuine appreciation for the product and is hands down an excellent asset My Custom Event.

WM

William M.

Perfect Software for Growing Company

Enjoyed working with staff as customer service with everyone I came into contact with was over the top. Was so exciting to see very professional software/website on my small company budget. They were able to quickly customize my site and I knew in the event things went through the roof the site could handle the traffic. There are so many back end features and reports that it took me a little while to understand but in every case I requested something, if it wasn't there they said they could do it. Bottom line I felt like we were in it together as my company and business grew so did theirs. I don't always feel that way working with other companies.

CL

Charles L.

The ability to do it all

I currently use the platform as an ECommerce along with Shipping & Fulfilment and I haven't even scratched the surfice. From a manufacturer and reseller perspective, its allows me to manage my inventory, shipping and revenue very easily. Creating brand new product is easy, but even easier with the cloning feature. The thing I love the most is, email marketing is connected directly to my existing accounts. I don't need to import and export lists into a third party platform. This goes the same for the CRM. It is all here!

MS

Malli S.

We use accounts, email messages, discounts, products, etc. for our students at our rally school.

Pros: user friendly, help videos are a nice feature, customer service is A+++++ as they are always super friendly, available and accessible to assist with anything, the staff are always willing to create something new or modify original reports to suit our needs Cons: the look of the software on the customer facing side is a bit outdated, some of the html coding is tricky when it comes to importing newer, updated codes You cannot ask for a better company. I very strongly recommend My Custom Event!

JA

Janelle A.

11-50 employees

Everything we needed it to be!

We moved to Configio, because we needed the full package of LMS and Registration System and it has been the best decision! It has made our business more efficient and have given us more time to concentrate on growing!

TB

Tony B.

We have no complaints at all on any aspect of our dealings with the personnel nor the products.

We are completely satisfied with every aspect of our dealings with My Custom Event. The people are very knowledgeable, friendly, and make needed changes much faster than I would have expected. The above comments have carried through since day one and we've been using them for several years now. I have no negative comments to add to this note, we are very happy with the relationship we have and the service we have received with MCE.

DG

Doug G.

Excellent

My custom event has been a blessing for what I use it for, I use mostly sell a few things and use it for registering shooters for shooting events. There are so many options it is unreal, but yet easy to navigate. Bill Bland has been very helpful with all my concerns or questions. He is so knowledgeable about everything the company offers. If you are looking for a website look no further, it will meet all your needs!

DK

David K.

Sedona Marathon Event and My Custom Event

For the 2015 Sedona Marathon Event, we used My Custom Event for registration and I'm here to tell you, this is a great product! We were able to build our registration system quickly and it functioned perfectly. Any places that I needed help, the staff were right there and extremely helpful. We couldn't have done our registrations without this great tool.

JJ

Joshua J.

Hands down the most comprehensive solution in the marketplace.

When TGA Premier Golf and Tennis needed to find a software system to take our business to the next level, we went with My Custom Event. Their support and care for our business makes us feel like we are in the same offices as them. MCE is a great product and the leadership team cares about their clients as if they were their business partners.

LB

Laura B.

Packed with features and simple to use...

We recently transitioned from another software provider that struggled to handle our needs. My Custom Event was able to support all of our needs and helped lock down some critical business practices without any customization. We are very happy and will start using even more of the integrated features over the coming months.

KR

Kristen R.

Great Event Management Software

I have worked with pretty much all the event software out there, My Custom Event provides an excellent product. Their team is extremely knowledgeable and is more than willing to customize their product to meet your specific event needs. Customer Service team is always on it and responds quickly to get your problems solved.

JT

John T.

Flexible tool for managing large number of Unique events

The tool is very flexible and allowed our Events, Team, to consolidate all of their events from CVENT and Constant Contact/EventSpot into 1 tool thus allowing us to save money and obtain the feature/functionality required for the 50+ events that we host a year.

DR

Daniel R.

Great Customer Service

Everyone at My Custom Event has been great to work with. Their customer service has been professional, fast, and on spot with every project. I would highly recommend them for any event.

MJ

Matt J.

Great Custom Software!

We have built two custom online registration sites with My Custom Event and both have turned out fantastic. They do an amazing job of listening to our needs and creating products that look and work flawlessly.