Event Tech Suite Reviews

Event Tech Suite

Online platform for content management & event registration

Event Tech Suite

Used MCE for better than several years with great success

We were early adopters of the MCE Software and it has been a great experience for us. We use it was a store front as well as a competition management system and it has worked out great. I don't like camping out in front of software having to learn, re-learn, and MCE is fast and intuitive allow me to set things up quickly and manage changes on the fly. The team at MCE is awesome, super responsive, and always there to help.

SweyoTigger

This software and the tech team behind it is versatile and flexible. The software can be customized to meet the needs of the user and if the customer needs assistance in setting up an event to make it work properly, the IT team will walk you through it. The reports that can be created and modified to meet the needs of the client are pretty in-depth and I have not had the opportunity to take full advantage of the possibilities.

Excellent

My custom event has been a blessing for what I use it for, I use mostly sell a few things and use it for registering shooters for shooting events. There are so many options it is unreal, but yet easy to navigate. Bill Bland has been very helpful with all my concerns or questions. He is so knowledgeable about everything the company offers. If you are looking for a website look no further, it will meet all your needs!

Cons

We have been delighted to find a software product that will enable us to grow our business.

Pros: 1) Our business is event driven which presents many challenges. The software is flexible to accommodate and automate our major requirements Cons: 1) We have used a different software package for many years so switching to a new software can be overwhelming and time consuming. Part of our challenge will be learn how to best maximize the new product and ensure we are fully utilizing it.

Excellent event ticket system

I have used My Custom Event for 3 years to sell tickets to my classes as well as sell tickets to events that my wine business hosts. The site is easy to set up an event and has far more features than I need to use. I appreciate how the company is always looking for improvements and is adding new features. I would highly recommend My Custom Event for any of your event and product sales needs.

My Custom Event took our events to the next level

Pros

With My Custom Events we could get easy to read reports and counts for all of our events. Customer Service is extremely helpful in customizing our site for us. If you need any changes, They are right on it. My Custom Events is very user friendly for the admin as well as the consumer.

Cons

Navagating through the back site was a little confusing in the beginning, but once customer service walked me through it, it was great.

Sedona Marathon Event and My Custom Event

For the 2015 Sedona Marathon Event, we used My Custom Event for registration and I'm here to tell you, this is a great product! We were able to build our registration system quickly and it functioned perfectly. Any places that I needed help, the staff were right there and extremely helpful. We couldn't have done our registrations without this great tool.

Cons

We have barely scratched the surface of what My Custom Event offers and so far are very impressed!

The back end management system is very easy to use and can be tailored to a way that best suits the way you work. The few times that I have been hung up the help section or customer support resolved the issue. We have had the convenience of working in the same area as My Custom Event and it has been a pleasure working with and getting to know their team.

Cons

MCE has worked with us to provide a customized interface that meets our unique scheduling needs.

We signed on with MCE a couple of years ago after an extensive search for a company that could provide customization to meet our unique scheduling and registration needs. MCE has been an incredible business partner. They listened carefully to our needs, brainstormed, created and provided the best support and customer service we have experienced.

Cons

Hands down the most comprehensive solution in the marketplace.

When TGA Premier Golf and Tennis needed to find a software system to take our business to the next level, we went with My Custom Event. Their support and care for our business makes us feel like we are in the same offices as them. MCE is a great product and the leadership team cares about their clients as if they were their business partners.

Cons

Tech support is the best. They go above and beyond with any question or concern.

Tech support will walk you through with anything you might not understand. If you are familiar with digital marketing and software like this, then it could be easy to learn. Like anything, it takes practice to master. We like how it has managed our events, creates reports, and has saved us time and money with generating our email messages.

Complete Solution in one Software Platform

We now use Event Manager for so many things in our business that we didn't anticipate. Automated follow up emails to initiate surveys, special payments, staff and volunteer management, inventory control, outlook integration for CRM and more. Great software that can handle the most intricate pricing scenarios. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Cons

Packed with features and simple to use...

We recently transitioned from another software provider that struggled to handle our needs. My Custom Event was able to support all of our needs and helped lock down some critical business practices without any customization. We are very happy and will start using even more of the integrated features over the coming months.

Cons

We have just begun using My Custom Event Manager, and we are very impressed so far!

My Custom Event has so much to offer. The intuitive back end software makes it easy to set up online shopping carts, custom email campaigns as well as start to finish college level courses. There are many features we've yet to take advantage of, but we are sure the software can do nothing but propel our current business.

Cons

Amazed by all the integrated features

Event Manager has so many integrated features that I need NOW and WANT for the future. Our prior provider allowed for connections via API or export which created too much additional work. This does everything we need in one single application and has reduced our overall system administration. Support is superior too!

Great Event Management Software

I have worked with pretty much all the event software out there, My Custom Event provides an excellent product. Their team is extremely knowledgeable and is more than willing to customize their product to meet your specific event needs. Customer Service team is always on it and responds quickly to get your problems solved.

Cons

Slow to start, but getting easier with regular use. Continually updates have been positive.

I struggle with some reports, but seem to have mastered the email campaign end. Layers and layers for some products can be confusing...my admin seems to have gotten a handle on it. Great customer service ...patient and intuitive, even with last minute "I should have known that" questions.

Cons

Flexible tool for managing large number of Unique events

The tool is very flexible and allowed our Events, Team, to consolidate all of their events from CVENT and Constant Contact/EventSpot into 1 tool thus allowing us to save money and obtain the feature/functionality required for the 50+ events that we host a year.

Great Software Packed With Features...and excellent support

We are so happy with the choice to use Event Manager for our E-commerce platform, member discounts and learning management. There are so many integrated features that we can utilize now and in the future. It has really simplified our product management and order fulfillment too.

Cons

Configio support team is terrific

It is an absolute pleasure dealing with the Configio support team. Every time I call, a human being answers, and he or she is always upbeat, professional and helpful. I always get quick answers to my questions and learn something new about the system.

Great Custom Software!

We have built two custom online registration sites with My Custom Event and both have turned out fantastic. They do an amazing job of listening to our needs and creating products that look and work flawlessly.

Great Customer Service!!

MCE is always quick to respond to questions and client needs. The support structure and their ability to assist via multiple faucets serves the client in an expeditious and user friendly matter.

9 month review of configio

I like the ease once you know how the logic of it all works, but have found some limitations and takes a long time to build everything, it's all an ongoing process.

Great Customer Service

Everyone at My Custom Event has been great to work with. Their customer service has been professional, fast, and on spot with every project. I would highly recommend them for any event.

Cons

Great product from top to bottom

I have never worked with a company that has shown such a high level of customer service! Anytime I have a question on anything, they take care of it. I highly recommend this product