Event Temple Reviews

4.93/5 (55 reviews)

Josh Pinkston

Event Temple has been accommodating, supportive, helpful, and inspiring.

Reviewed 2018-04-04

The flexibility to accommodate our guest's requests and customize our lead forms and lead management style. Event Temple has given us a lot of freedom!

Pros
Extremely flexible and customizable. There is so much freedom to build the program according to your venue's needs. The freedom can become inherently complicated, but their customer service more than makes up for it. They've sets a new industry standard. We've had other programs who've been great for the first three months and then useless and even deceptive afterward. The folks at ET obviously care about what they're doing and how they do it. It is refreshing and vital to our success.

Cons
I'm a Mac and they're a PC. I use Apple for everything and their setup would be much easier to jump into if I were a Windows/PC person.

Response from Event Temple

Hey Josh! What do you mean about PC? We all use Macs at the office! I'll email you to touch base on this and also just to check in on how everything is going. Thanks for the review!

John Alden

We were early adopters, and have had a great experience for our wedding venue. Great follow up

Reviewed 2017-08-25

Quick follow up to inquiries.

Pros
The ease with which we can change outgoing emails and pipelines. Customer reps have been very helpful in providing us tips to grow our business, and have been responsive when we've had suggestions or issues

Response from Event Temple

Thanks so much for the great review John. It's been awesome getting to know you and Lane and we've really enjoyed being a part of your venue's growth. Here is to your continued success!

Mallory Nason

I would absolutely recommend this platform for anyone running an event space.

Reviewed 2018-04-13

Pros
This platform has by far the most comprehensive and built out interface I have come across. The pipeline structure is intuitive, easy to navigate, and allows for all client data to be stored in a singular place. Since each venue is different and Event Temple knows that, they are more than willing to help to make the tool work best for your specific spaces either through customer service assistance of the feature request tool.

Cons
I don't have much to say here, honestly. I have put in a feature request to have some auto-fill tasks (much like the workflow feature that currently exists) and that is the only minor "issue" i have come across. The site works wonderfully and has been easy to transition into from our older system.

Response from Event Temple

Thank you so much for the review Mallory!!!
I'm going to touch base with the team on those auto-fill tasks and see if we can help you get that working exactly as planned.

Alan Waltz

This software streamlines my follow ups and has increased my bookings.

Increased bookings!

Pros
It's easy to set up and use. There is great customer support if you every have any questions the team always gets right back with you.

Cons
There is no mobile application. I would love to see this developed so I could keep in touch with customers when I'm on the go.

Response from Event Temple

It's great to hear the software is making you money Alan. We haven't had many requests for a mobile app, but we have definitely been discussing it internally. It's a good idea. I'm going to send you an email to learn a bit more about what you'd like the app to look like.

Devail and Nikki Echols

Easy to use site that tracks our bookings. Our only tool we use for tracking.

Reviewed 2017-07-31

Pros
The automation has to be the number one pro! We also like being able to see what is booked and open. Recently, we noticed that we can now view email communication between us and our clients. Great update!

Cons
We can't quickly see the event date from the pipeline. We have to use another tool to view this or open up the client page.

Response from Event Temple

Hey Devail and Nikki,

Thanks for the review. It sounds like adding the event date to the pipeline is a big thing for you so I'm going to add that in shortly.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Andrew Logan

Great product with very responsive customer service

Reviewed 2019-04-02

Pros
Works great, super easy to use and if you're a detail oriented, organized person, ET will help you thrive at your job. Not only does it help me be better organized, but It also makes it very clear what members of my team aren't very organized.

Cons
The few things I didn't like about it, I brought up with CS and the changed the program.

Jay Colonghi

Easy, Intuitive CRM

Reviewed 2019-02-14

Excellent. There are other CRMs out there but Event Temple meets our needs perfectly.

Pros
This CRM is perfect for our event space. It's easy to use and flexible so that we can change it to meet our specific needs. I've used other, more complicated and expensive CRMs and I would not go back. I work in a busy facility with a small team and many moving parts. Event Temple is a powerful tool for sales, invoicing AND managing our spaces. It's easy to use but when I had a question, the crew at Event Temple was quick to respond and took the time to make sure I was satisfied.

Cons
I have no complaints. I'm only writing here because I had fill this in to finish the review.

Response from Event Temple

Thanks so much Jay! We're very happy to hear you are seeing great results with our venue management software and CRM!

Dave Angle

I've seen a 50% increase in the response rate from couples.

Reviewed 2017-08-22

Pros
I've seen a 50% increase in the response rate from couples. I have always wanted to do follow up but I would get too busy and would rarely get around to it. This software does such a great job of follow-up that once I have typed in the couples information, I no longer worry about if I have done enough to stay in touch with them. Plus, the staff is very responsive to any question I might have.

Cons
I would love to have a similar follow-up system for after I have met the couple and they are deciding.

Response from Event Temple

Thanks so much for the great review Dave!
I'm just curious, what could we have done to make your 4/5 on Ease of Use a 5/5? It's great working with you too!

Sam Fleming

Gamechanger!

Reviewed 2017-07-31

Changed so many things for the better

Pros
Our team can all see where each client is at, which helps us work remotely. The auto responder has gotten a lot of great feedback.

Cons
It took too long to come to my attention. We could have used this many years ago. I do wish I could get better graphical representation of hoe my company is doing

Response from Event Temple

Thanks so much Sam. Im so happy to hear about the awesome results you are getting with Event Temple!!!

Sandy McDavid

Great application for automated emails which I was doing by hand previously. Tons of time saved!

Reviewed 2017-07-28

Pros
Easy to use. I can create my own forms. Great for following up with current clients and prospective clients automatically. Just enter client's name, email and the template you want following and let it run! The administration is very nice and responsive.

Response from Event Temple

Thanks so much for the great review Sandy!!!
It's awesome to hear that you are able to manage leads, forms and event planning at your venue with Event Temple.

Dj OneTyme

Definitely worth the cost. My confirmed bookings increased 30-40% the first 6 months

Reviewed 2017-12-14

Pros
I love the automated email followup through my own email account, and ability to draft my own templates to fit my business. I also like being able to view my statistics.

Cons
I'd like the leads to parse from emails automatically without using the third party software. The third party stopped working for me after awhile and I now have to enter leads manually.

Angela Strecker

Use the drip email system and tracking who has viewed my emails after wedding shows.

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2017-07-31

I'm able to send drip emails and reminders and send out my blogs to prospects and I get a lot of open emails.

Pros
Easy to use for wedding couples. I like that I can use the calendar to get a quick snapshot of prospects for wedding shows. I have tried other systems and by far I get the most open rates from this system than others.

Cons
I would like to use it for business clients, still working figuring that out. Would like it if there was an automatic disclaimer on the bottom to opt out of the email.

Response from Event Temple

Hey Angela,

Thanks so much for the feedback.
There is no need for the opt-out button because it's not meant to be an email marketing system. It's supposed to feel personal so having an opt-out would defeat the purpose. Instead, if they reply the email will stop. We appreciate your feedback but I feel you are using the system in a way we didn't intend it to be used and that's why you want to see the opt out. If I am wrong with my assumption on this please let me know. It is not meant to be a replacement to mailchimp, aweber, etc. Instead it is just to make sending all of your personalized emails faster and easier. It wouldn't make sense to put an opt out on your personal emails. Let's hop on a call to chat about it more.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Stephanie Padovani

The best sales automation software I've ever seen for the event industry.

Used occasionally for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2017-08-03

Pros
I absolutely LOVE the automation and template responses! They make it possible to follow up with leads automatically until they respond. The ability to see where leads are at a glance, and send automated text messages is amazingly powerful. We recommend this software to all our venue clients. Those who use it see immediate returns in terms of increased response from leads, time saved, and increased bookings as a result.

Cons
I'd like to see more integrations and reporting features.

Response from Event Temple

Thanks so much for the review Steph! We have an integration with Zapier and an API and are able to hook into anything else that has an open API or Zapier integration. Also we just released our advanced reporting last month. Im looking forward to showing you.

Brandon Morgan

Great option to never forget your clients!

Reviewed 2017-09-15

Saves me some time not having to actively follow up

Pros
Easy to use, great automation. Being able to see stats on your emails as well as read receipts is awesome!

Cons
For the price, I wish I could use it as a fully developed CRM instead of having to use both ET and 17Hats

Phill Makepeace

I can now see all our leads, their status at a glance. Saves so much time. E-mail automation is fab.

Reviewed 2017-08-02

Time saving, easier tracking of incoming leads.

Pros
Drag and drop across the dashboard. E-mail integration with O365. E-mail response automation. Filtering by lead status is also really easy.

Cons
Writing e-mails can be slightly 'laggy' sometimes, but it is over the internet, so not really the softwares fault.

Response from Event Temple

Hey Phill,

Thanks for your review! I just checked my side and the emails appear to be instant, let's do a screenshare on your computer sometime and see if we can speed it up for you. Im pretty sure this is an internet thing, not an Event Temple thing but I'd like to triple check to make sure it's SUPER FAST for you.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Maggie Warren

Easy to use, great integration, impressive

Reviewed 2018-05-05

Pros
I've really enjoyed using this software because it covers all of the bases that you need when handling events and different venues. It's very easy to use and allows you to keep your client information streamlined and consolidated.

Cons
There's isn't much I dislike. I wish that it was easier to apply customer information to multiple accounts, but that could honestly be user error.

Response from Event Temple

Hi Maggie! Thanks so much for the review! I'll touch base to make sure I help you out with entering customer information into multiple accounts.

Dena Bovey

I have been very impressed with this service.

Reviewed 2017-08-10

Pros
I love the ease of this service and how it reaches brides almost immediately and automatically. I love the features of the pipe line and how I can organize leads and keep track of sales.

Cons
I am still trying to figure out how I can just send a one time email blast like for example to a wedding show lead list. How to import leads and then just send one email to them instead of a series. I would like to be able to design emails with pictures and lay outs as I do with constant contact.

Anonymous

Fantastic System

Reviewed 2018-09-18

Pros
Overall a fantastic and intuitive system for event planning for a hotel (or hotel like) business where multiple spaces. I love that the team is still constantly developing new features and are open to input from people using it on what kinds of features would be nice to see in the future.

Cons
Not really a con, but I guess that it is still in the development stage. I'm really excited to see what it looks like in the future.

simon john

Superb - we have 2 venues running simultaneously and the control this gives us is amazing.

Reviewed 2018-03-28

Pros
The control we now have over our leads and how we deal with them - the work that event temple now does for us is like having another member of the team but at a fraction of the cost. The automations are really very good and when you think back at how you dealt with leads before event temple it doesn't bare thinking about.

Cons
At this point we haven't really found any cons using event temple - it appears to do exactly what we need it to do.

Dustin Jones

We love using Event Temple to capture, maintain, and track our leads.

Reviewed 2017-07-28

Pros
We like the texting feature the most. Our target client's would rather get an instant text message from us than email's or phone calls.

Cons
Event temple is consistently updating their product and features. With that being said there isn't any con's as of right now.

Response from Event Temple

Thank you very much for the review Dustin. Reading your review means a lot, especially since you have a pretty large organization with a large number of users. We will continue to add and update the product and will keep you posted of our future changes.

Rob Haupt

This has been a game changer for my business.

Reviewed 2017-07-31

More sales period. Helps save me time and educate my potential clients.

Pros
Email & texting in one service Ability to reach software designer directly for help Multiple follow ups for different services. Great videos posted with additional things to help my business.

Cons
I would like to get a text notification when I get a new lead.

Response from Event Temple

Hey Rob, Thanks so much for the review!
We can definitely look into building a text notification for when you get a new lead.

Edna Eudave

I love this app so easy to use and so necessary to a thriving business

Reviewed 2017-07-28

keeps me organized well at least my leads

Pros
I love the ease of use and the responsive customer service. It's a wonderful program that I highly recommend to anyone!

Cons
There isnt anything I dont like about the program. It runs smoothy. Maybe it it would be nice to have a dedicated phone app.. oh yeah you guys should totally work on that

Response from Event Temple

Thanks Edna! We will definitely look into making a phone app as well.

Tina Shank

Save's me time which in the end saves me money.

Reviewed 2017-08-24

Pros
I love that I have have multiple pipelines to be able to organize my work easily. I purchased the program it did take me a couple of months to really start using it. I love that I can set the follow ups especially from a wedding show. This has saved me a lot of hours each month to which in the end save's me money.

Response from Event Temple

Thanks so much for the review Tina!

Kim Hill

I just love this software

Reviewed 2019-05-06

I have had nothing but top notch support from representative at Event Temple. He is always available to walk/talk me through something and could not be more pleasant while doing so. I don't know what I would do without him.

Pros
It is extremely user friendly. Easy to learn.

Cons
The way the gratuity is set up. I wish that you could just add to all at the end. and choose the percentage.

William Cunninghame

Great Event Management Program

Reviewed 2019-07-09

The staff at Event Temple has been nothing but helpful and responsive.

Pros
Ease of use; flexibility, and functionality

Cons
Need more access to stored event data.