EventBank Reviews

4.58/5 (66 reviews)
Pros
  • It's really easy to use makes you feel like an expert.
  • Easy to use, feature rich. More than enough to handle most events
  • I enjoy the fact that I can integrate mewsletter managament with my lists.
  • The software is easy to use and navigate and has many templates to chose from.
Cons
  • Level of Customization.
  • Automatic messaging should be more customizable.
  • Yet to encounter anything negative from the platform
  • I don’t think there’s something I like least as everything is useful.
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Paige J.

Easy-to-use event management tool with great support

Reviewed 2018-05-15

Efficiency, happy attendees, professional look.

Pros
We use EventBank's event management software for all of our large events at Kempinski. It is very intuitive and easy-to-use, and we can create great looking professional event websites with registration, payments, community features, and other information we need to display. QR Code Check-ins with the Manager App are super-fast. Great thing is also that we have a dedicated Customer Success Manager and she helps us with all the questions and queries in a timely manner.

Cons
Our event pages are bi-lingual - both English and Chinese, and sometimes the Chinese version of the website is not super intuitive.

Steven Parker

Eventbank- great for Membership organizations

Reviewed 2017-03-15

A reasonably new but with great ideas and a really responsive support team. What I have really liked is that fact that if the system does not already have what you need they are very good at developing new features going forward. For me it is the best I have seen for chamber use

Pros
It is the best one I have seen for chambers, combining membership and event tracking

Cons
It is new so some of the stuff is not 100% fully worked out yet; but they are updating all the time and it gets better every week

Anna Romagnoli

Great tool for Chambers of Commerce

Reviewed 2018-10-03

Our Chamber has been using Eventbank for almost 2 years now and we are able to provide a much more professional service to our Members and to keep better track of new leads and our guests. We are overall very satisfied with the service.

Pros
It is an all-in-one software: Events Management, Membership Management, Database recording

Cons
Automatic messaging should be more customizable.

Evander Wan

Data-based. Functional. Fast. Ads easy to be published. First choice for setting RSVP of events.

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2017-11-10

Easy to use. I have got the connection with prospective members and thus i can better build cooperation with them.

Pros
I mainly use EventBank to set up events registration whenever my organization organises any external/sometimes internal events. So, my comments in this survey are all based on my experience on this feature, I know there are many other features including CRM etc though. It's pretty easy to use EventBank to promote events via mailings and set up RSVP. Also, I have found it convenient to check in guests onsite to verify their registration. Also, the EventBank supports several languages and meanwhile it works fast in China, unlike some international survey apps working slowly in China or Chinese apps without an English version.

Cons
Sometimes, I get confused about the two EventBank websites -.com and .cn because they both have English home pages while my administrator account is only valid in one website. So, upon logging in a new device on which where the right website is not saved as a bookmark, I have to try both sites to log in successfully. I think it would be even better if there are more styles to choose from in the publishing events page?

Dei Cimatu

ECCP - Membership's Eventbank Experience

Reviewed 2019-11-26

Data management and efficiency had been embraced well since we used EB.

Pros
Very convenient tool to maintain and acquire members. That's crucial for our business so this has been a great help

Cons
There are certain areas for the membership application that can't be modified, which is a big factor to us.

Response from EventBank

Hi Dei, thank you for sharing your experience using EventBank. We are delighted to hear about your great experience using our platform, rest assured we don't stop here and we have some more amazing features coming up that will help you and ECCP to do an even better job! As for the membership application modifications, I have asked your Customer Success Manager to connect with you to discuss this as we believe there are no limitations to membership applications.

S A Kumari Devi

User friendly platform.

Reviewed 2019-03-27

Pros
Members can edit there details directly instead of sending it to us, online registration is also being done. Membership has increased.

Cons
Our finance department wants a specific tax invoice, which is not available in the platform. It would be good if that is looked into.

Mohanraj Selvarajoo

Robust, reliable and user friendly.

Reviewed 2017-06-19

Pros
Campaign and Event management features are absolutely easy to use with ready templates. Dashboard & filter features are also useful for real time analysis.

Cons
The support provided is limited.No training document /video provided. Users have to contact the support manager for answers on "how to ". The payment gateway for Credit Card payment is hefty

Response from EventBank

Hi Mohan,

Thank you for submitting the review and for your honest feedback.

Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, thus your comment about our Customer Support has surprised us and we don't take it lightly. I think you might be not aware of our extensive, easy-to-use Helpdesk where we have on-boarding and support materials together with on-demand videos and how-to articles with more training materials coming out soon! Contact our Customer Success Team for the access.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Oliver

Papatsorn Krunggratoke

As a chamber of commerce, EventBank really helps us moving forward, especially with its application.

Reviewed 2018-02-08

Pros
Easy to use. It links CRM with event managment, membership and broadcast platform, making members tracking become easier and lessen double tasks in the past when the mentioned 3 platform are seperate softwares.

Cons
There are too many notifications sending out when adjustment/update has been made. We prefer to disturb our members as little as possible.

Icu Marwati

We are happy with the improvement the team has made to facilitate our organisation needs

Reviewed 2018-06-05

Having a smart data and easier facility to manage the event registration and campaign

Pros
We so far really appreciate Its feature for easy registration flow. Thus, we can manage better our event

Cons
Interface of membership. It would be better if the platform could facilitate easier way to preview the corporate members too.

Mohan Rajamani

A complete End to end events and membership management platform

Reviewed 2019-03-19

What is most important for all enterprise software to succeed is the team and hand holding. By far, that remains the most crucial success factor for any large scale deployment of the best of the best ERP or CRM or any software tool for that matter and that remains the key attribute of Event bank. The passionate team members coupled with flawless execution of onboarding a client and hand holding them end to end.

Pros
- Ease of Use - Slick UX - Responsive design - Native app - Everything in one place for managing an association viz. Memberships, events, finance, mailing list. - You dont have to have the headache of managing several platforms viz. mailchimp, a CRM and an ERP module with disjoined data which makes no sense.

Cons
SInce we haven't seen anything as compelling and all encompassing as this, I'am finding it a little hard to list the cons. That siad, I guess an easier and robust payment gateway would have certainly been of great help.

Rachel Chen

Empower Your Events with Eventbank

Reviewed 2017-03-08

As an organizer of numerous events every year, we have used the Eventbank for more than a year and really like it. It is a true breakthrough app which greatly improves the efficiency of the whole team. By providing many ready-to-use templates, the software allows us to plan and promote our events online over in a short time. It also offers all important information attendees need weeks and months ahead of the events, such as schedules, maps, contact persons, speakers bios, and more. Meanwhile, the mobile Eventbank Manager is often used as a supplement to the online event management platforms. It makes it possible for every team members to keep updated the event progress and manage the event anytime and anywhere. It is definitely worthy to have a try!

Pros
Easy-to-use Templates, Online Payment, Management Android/IOS Apps, Email Campaigns.

Cons
Level of Customization.

Raphaela Matias

Excellent Event Management Tool

Used occasionally for free trial
Reviewed 2019-08-13

Definitely recommendable. I was able to do lead generation, creation of report is made possible to justify post event reports.

Pros
Easy setup and user friendly. I was able to use the tool upfront prior to on-boarding. The fact that it can be shared to social media sites makes it even more helpful to create leads for events. Forecasting expected attendees prior to the event within 3days before the date was exemplerary.

Cons
Downside would be that it has bug issues during the time I was using it. But hopefully was fixed, other than that it was excellent.

Ely Boy Estoque

PR Congress

Reviewed 2019-10-04

A highly functional platform that solves pre-event woes.

Pros
Its drag and drop functionality saved us a lot of time and effort. It's technically a one-stop-shop. From website development to communication dissemination and from ticketing and payment system down to event registration, Eventbank solved a lot of pre-event woes.

Cons
It's drag and drop functionality is also its weakness as it limits users' ability to design the emailers and website they way they need it to be.

Elisa Sauliner

Organizing our events is much faster

Reviewed 2018-04-17

Pros
It's very easy to create events and we can do it all just using EventBank- we don't need other solutions as email marketing and Crm are all included. While it used to take us few days to create events pages, send out emails and collect registrations, it only takes few minutes now. We can also duplicate our regular events easily.

Cons
French language and support in French language would be nice to have, but so far we managed. Other than that no cons.

Christine McNall

Alot of work to set up

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2020-01-29

We are a small firm and do not use the event management side of things. This platform is really tailored towards organizations that promote events. We use it because it was free for us because our organization is so small and because they are fairly new. After the initial frustration of set up it has been great for us. It has CRM - Events - Fiscal management that are all interconnected.

Pros
I enjoy the fact that I can integrate mewsletter managament with my lists.

Cons
It was a lot to set up - we went through several onboarding people and it really was not set up properly. I was finally able to get help from our current assigned agent. He has been very helpful.

Likelihood to recommend: 5/10

Jenneffer Cornelio

Highly recommended

Reviewed 2019-10-05

Our company is delighted to share that we made the right choice in switching to the Event Management Software.

Pros
It made the work convenient and well organized, as well as enables the user to track target opportunities.

Cons
I don’t think there’s something I like least as everything is useful.

All-in-one Event & Membership Management Software Solutions

Cristina Marcano Lárez  (CrismarlaCoach)

The event is large or very small? with EventBank it does not matter.

Reviewed 2018-05-30

I study it with my students as a tool of knowledge in the subject Management and Organization of Events of the Hospitality Career of my university.

Pros
It makes it very quick and easy to sell tickets for an event, as well as the creation and consultation of the financial reports that are generated from those sales. It is versatile, because it can be used in a large community of people, as well as in a small community and even in different events simultaneously. It's great.

Cons
I am studying it with my students and I still have not found any aspect that can be said is not suitable.

Wen Kong Chun

Event bank does events and more

Reviewed 2019-10-03

Easily manage our membership database and events. This is how it shd be!

Pros
Easy to use, feature rich. More than enough to handle most events

Cons
Membership renewal can only be set up as events, which is not the most convenient way

andrea varotto

Membership-based CRM with a lot of customization options

Reviewed 2017-06-14

Pros
It has a lot of different features that you can customize according to the need of your organization so that it can fit different purposes (event management, membership management, CRM, email marketing)

Cons
Some minor things, but those are always improved with the help of Customer Success Team

Shawna Zhang

Great event software

Reviewed 2017-04-05

Nice event software. I had very good experience of using Eventbank for about a year now. It helps to manage the events and registrations easily. The staff is also great - whenever you had a question, they just happily offered to help. Great team!

Pros
Easy to access attendee, speaker, sponsor, and other details thanks to integrated CRM. Registrations and their tracking are customizable and working seamlessly too.

Cons
Just some small details - like the map of the location of the event sometimes wasn't displaying properly.

Marian Danko

Perfectly fits China market. All-in-one solution for CRM, email marketing and event management.

Reviewed 2017-06-27

Pros
Event management, CRM, email marketing, engagement solution, event website builder, mobile check-in, most popular online payments, integration with WeChat.

Cons
So far so good. Overall experience is great. Some event website and email marketing templates can be improved.

Pamela Gordon

Using EventBank Resource

Reviewed 2019-07-10

The membership management software allow makes it easy to track a members payments, activities, contact details and market to a member.

Pros
It's really easy to use makes you feel like an expert.

Cons
I have not had any issues with the resource to like anything least about it.

Stewart Phillips

Helping us to build our new community!

Used monthly for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2019-07-22

Pros
We recently launched our organization and didn't have a dedicated website, resources, or team in place as the launch event was quickly approaching. EventBank was able to help us in all of these areas with their all-in-one platform. I like the fact that I can easily sort by who actually checked into the event and follow-up accordingly once the event is over. In addition, the event pages look great which really helps for an organization like ours that doesn't have a website yet. This platform has been critical for us in building our community, I can't imagine how we would have been able to track and manage the necessary information without EventBank. Lastly, the customer support has been amazing! I have been extremely comfortable using this software knowing that the support/CS team is there every step of the way.

Cons
Yet to encounter anything negative from the platform

Madeleine Madeleine

Eventbank is the best all-in-one solution! EB has amazing features like CRM, Event Management, etc.

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2017-06-28

Pros
1. It is very easy to use 2. The feature to send out campaigns is awesome 3. Language options in Mandarin, English and Spanish 4. Available on Mobile Phone (Apps) 5. Checking In Attendees during events are super convenient, scanning QR codes, search by names, etc.

Cons
Sometimes the detailed information of the checking in status isn't synchronize. So it creates confusion on how many people have actually checked-in or not.

Stephanie Rose Marcelino

EventBank Review

Used occasionally for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2019-11-26

Pros
The software is easy to use and navigate and has many templates to chose from.

Cons
We would appreciate if it can also provide for printing of certificates of attendees and can be integrated with our Accounting System.

Response from EventBank

Hi Stephanie, thank you for taking the time to submit this review. It's much appreciated! I am happy to inform you that CPD Credits and Certification are currently in the development and should become available in your EventBank platform in January or February 2020 :) Wish you and whole BAIPHIL great December and thanks again for expressing your opinion. Oliver