All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Eventbrite Reviews

2,873 reviews

Wanna go for events? The best place to find them instantly and track them over time.

Must watch application if you love staying up to date with events across the country..

Pros

I have been using this application for over a couple of years and attending events from time to time. It doesn't show you only the nearest events but within the country that makes use flexible to register and attend them based on our choice. I have attended various events listed by Microsoft, Google and others that regularly publish them for free to attend tech conferences and stuffs. Apart from this, it provides and interface where you can register for events, download tickets, receive notifications, manage your user profiles, filter events based on different categories or pricing, and much more.

Cons

Certain sections(common categories) keep repeating on the homepage of the application which could be avoided, although not sure if they wish to keep users engaged to click on them or for easy access. Could improve the user experience to some extent!!

Awesome Stuff

What do you like best? If you know what you like and you choose your interests accordingly, the recommendations are always spot on. It's hard not to find something that would interest you and there are always lots of free events. I had to download the app before I moved to Glasgow because I bought a conference ticket through Eventbrite, but then I started to tinker with it out of curiosity and it...

Cons

Helped our Check-in time by 55%!!! YES 55%!!

Ease-of-use, Great Simple Solution that is WIDELY Accepted and Embraced by the Users! I'd like more (easier) customization options for the novice, but I know I cannot have everything. Some of that may be me as I worked with Apple quite a bit and their Training and documentation my have me biased. They have a bite-sized Micro-learning modules for just about everything! We've used at least three others and this is leaps & bounds better than those!

Pros

OK 1) Easy-to-use Interface 2) Outstanding Central Hub for an Event 3) Helped us to Sell Tickets and Take Registrations - made it a lot easier to do and explain "how to do" for others 4) Whether at my desk or mobile at-the-event I can see and access everything! 5) User-Experience continually comes in at well-above 95% - Better than anything we've ever used! 6) Eventbrite's honesty because they tell what it CAN DO and then they help you to figure out (using a 3rd Party) to get what you want ! I am not going to go on and on, but I guess I just did! Lots to Eventbrite!

Cons

I'd like to get payout/ticket rev before the event ends, but I suppose it could be us. Also, I am not savvy as I should be to change/update colors/graphics/look-and-feel, so for me it was a lot of launch campaign, but forgot____... Or did not clearly know how to ____. I did access their online tools/FAQs and other training, it was just OK, not stellar. However though, I deal a lot with outstanding companies (Apple) that provide bite-size micro-learning modules for just about everything, so maybe it's just my bias.

Streamlines the Concert Going Experience

As a huge live music fan, Eventbrite has been a great way for me to find and organize my live music itinerary. They are my go-to option for discovering local music events, and the ease with which you can purchase tickets and use them in other apps (such as Apple wallet) has really made the concert going experience easier for me. I appreciate the smooth functionality of the app, and its suggestions about events I would enjoy based on those I have previously attended. Highly recommended.

Pros

Eventbrite presents a very smooth interface, and is a great and easy way to discover and purchase tickets to events. I love it that it allows you to add any tickets purchased through the software to your Apple wallet, and I also appreciate that it keeps an archive of all the past tickets that you've used through them; for those like me who enjoy keeping their physical tickets as a memento of sorts, this app does it for your digital tickets automatically. All of my transactions with Eventbrite feel safe and secure.

Cons

One time I purchased tickets for a concert, but ended up missing it due to something unforeseen coming up. This was the only event that the app did NOT keep a record of - the tickets have disappeared from my past archive. I would like to see this tweaked where the app saves not only the tickets used, but also those unused.

Reliable and easy to use

Pros

Eventbrite is extremely versatile. I have used it to create events, to purchase tickets or RSVP to events and frequently, to search for events. To create an event page, Eventbrite makes it as easy as possible for you. From there, you have easy access to who is and isn't attending, and also receive a guestlist for your event which you can use for check-in. From personal experience on the user side,...

Cons

There is not a lot of customization available. You don't get to control the font/size or other design-related aspects of the event page so the event information and photo are all presented in the same way for each event. I have, in the past, generally used Eventbrite in combination with other softwares, e.g. a FB event page (that links to the Eventbrite for RSVPs).

Goto Solution for Event Registration and Ticketing

Pros

Eventbrite is a great tool for Event Registration and Ticketing needs. You can easily create your event here with all the event details like event description, agenda, key speakers, event venue, location, open and end time, and so on. You can easily create an invite-only or open event for registration, Paid or Free, and set registration limits per user. It generates a printable PDF ticket upon registration and Eventbrite mobile apps offer QR code tickets for paperless check-in. Various 3rd party integration available using Zapier. Its a very user-friendly and useful Event Registration and Ticketing solution.

Cons

I can't see any major lakes in Eventbrite apps. Yet maybe its event web view could be modern style and design.

Couldn't do my job without Eventbrite

I couldn't do my job without Eventbrite. The easiest way to sell tickets to your events, fundraisers, galas, etc.

Pros

Eventbrite is amazing for event planners or anyone who ever hosts a gathering, event or activity. It's super easy to set up, integrates with Facebook, has its own email feature (or connects with MailChimp, etc.) You can create coupon codes, password-protected events, free events, etc. There's an app to help with check-in or on-site purpose. It's really the best all-in-one ticketing software.

Cons

If you're running a super specialized event or event series, this may not be the best option for you. For example, we run a Theatre Festival with multiple performances a night for one week. We used Eventbrite for the first year, but have since switched to a specific theatre ticketing platform. Eventbrite is great for general use but may not fit every planner's need.

It's the customer service cycle that never ends

I sent an email on Tuesday and haven't heard back from Eventbrite. I have spent hours on their blogs and I still have several missing questions. I called there on-boarding program and you can only leave a voicemail. I'll update if I hear back from them in the 24 hours they promise. A few technical items: - It would be great if the reserved seating function let customers reserve their own seats...

Pros

It's great for general admission. And good for reserved seating.

Cons

(1) Customer service. So far it has been almost impossible to get a hold of them. (2) Reserved seating does not allow customers to select their own seats AND refuse them from leaving an empty seat. Hale Center Theater allows you to do both. You can see more at https://hct.org/online/. I'd love to see Eventbrite incorporate this feature. Maybe they do but I haven't been able to get a hold of anyone and started reaching out on Tuesday. It's Friday. (3) Comped Tix: Can't purchase comped tix and non-comped tix at the same time. Must go back into the system to buy more tix.

Hello A.Gett, I'm sorry to hear about your recent frustrations and can understand how this would make for a less than satisfactory experience. Unfortunately, we are experiencing longer wait times than normal and are working hard to get back to our normal turn around times. I was unable to find an email with the provided information here, but I can assure you we will get back to you with detailed...

EventBrite Is The Future Of Outings

EventBrite is so easy to use and keeps so many different tickets to local events in one place. There's no reason not to use it. Have an event you want to sell tickets to something? Use Eventbrite. Buying tickets? Use Eventbrite. What are you waiting for!

Pros

EventBrite seems like it wouldn't stand out well, in a sea of other event apps. Yet here's the thing, when it comes to getting your tickets (not seats per se), this is the best app! From local plays, to wine-n-paints to film festivals, EventBrite make it all easy. Search for an event locally or in another state. Pay either with a card or several 3rd party options. Need a refund, they take care of it in the app.

Cons

There's a couple small little negatives that trip up the experience. It takes a few extra seconds to load up pages, searching doesn't always yield results. But that's about it!

Must have for event organization

Very good! It is very useful, as an organizer, to keep track of everything. As a user, I find it very cool as well.

Pros

I like that Eventbrite allows you to organize events, distribute the tickets, keep track of the public, check them in and have some cool analytics on it. Everything in one place! It allows you to send the invitation, check to see if there were bounces, who has clicked and many other things. In our Google Developer Group, we also send a lot of emails to our public to remember them what to bring or the calendar of the event. It's very cool

Cons

The event's description editor is very poor and lacks a lot of features. They should copy Medium ( as for the part of editor tools ). Furthermore, compared to Craigslist, the fees they take from the tickets are big! Another feature they lack is the complete integration with Google Pay. I understand that they want you to use their app to explore and check-in but it would be super cool if the user could add his/her ticket from the Eventbrite app into the Google Pay one.

Great for Free Event Tickets with Limited Seating

This is a great program for reserving spaces at events (we have only had free events that this was necessary for so I can't speak to events that you would like your attendees to pay for.) that have a finite amount of tickets.

Pros

I love how organized it keeps our organization when we have free event that have limited seating. We are able to track who is signed up, contact everyone with important event information, check people in and see where they signed up from(website, Facebook, etc.) if you are charging for tickets, there is a small fee but because I have used it for free events, I would be willing to pay for that if we were to charge for an event. It is really well thought out overall.

Cons

As a designer, I would like a few more options to be able to customize the event page. You are only able to customize a description and a specific size image. I struggled though to even find this con because it really is a great software.

Eliminates the need for physical invitation cards.

Pros

Eventbrite provides me with an easy way to register friends and families for events. It perfectly eliminates the need to share invitation cards to closed associates ; as I can simply send a mass,one-click email invite to everyone. Eventbrite also allow recipients of the event invite to either print out the invite or download it as a .pdf file on their smartphone. More importantly, this platform enable me check-in attendees by using the Eventbrite Organizer mobile app. to scan QR codes on event tickets.

Cons

Eventbrite becomes very costly when you offer paid tickets on the platform. Apart from the initial charge,which allow you create the event on the platform, there is a ten percent charge on the total amount of tickets sold via the website.

eventbrite

ten thumbs up

Pros

this software has made the job of creating our parish event family nights the easiest it could be since we've hit these months of darkeness and mystery of social distancing and masking and not being reassured if our volunteer jobs resume at the church month to month to help father with the technology upgrades yet to come

Cons

it has taken some integration to learn at first coming out as a highschool graduate in 2009 coming from a small city highschool and being asked to take on a huge roll when i moved to the wausau deanery churches when my teachers told them how computer smart i was and that i could handle any program with ease i thought looking back teaching software ten years later i sure would not have expected this at my young age and now teaching k-4 the same areas except on a tablet for each one of them during camp since we can't use paper during the pandemic

Great for Free Events!

I have been happy with Eventbrite. This is a solid event hosting/creation program with a great interface and userability. Managing events/conferences etc can be tedious and time consuming and this will help take a lot of the legwork off your plate.

Pros

Working in education, there are a lot of events I like to put together, and not everything has a cost, but the ability to track attendees etc is still needed. Eventbrite doesnt charge for free/small events! Everything is easy for the basic user to do. There are a number of customization features you can apply and it even integrates with website builders pretty easily. I have been on both ends using Eventbrite, both as an organizer putting it together, and an end user, making a purchase or attending an event via Eventbrite and the interface is simple on both sides. There is also an app to use on your phones.

Cons

There are a number of customization features, but colors aren't one of them but this is pretty minimal as an issue. I just want to get the even up and running and promote it to allow for people to register and all of that works with Eventbrite. It has taken off and you really can't go far without seeing it being used.

Eventbrite is a web based Event Management Service to create and promote events.

Pros

Eventbrite is a Website Event Management Service. Eventbrite allows the users to quickly create and manage events. In EventBrite, One can easily create the events and circulate across the community, do promotions, get the RSVPs, sell the tickets, print tickets and many other features. In Eventbrite, one can easily design the events and share it across asking the recipients to show interest and buy...

Cons

Eventbrite has its own disadvantages. Its not fully Free for users. Only if the events are Free then the events can be setup Free of Cost. If there is any ticket cost for the event then one has to go for the Eventbrite Paid solution options, It does allow to pass the Eventbrite payment to pass on the attendees but overall it does involve a cost and not fully Free for the event organizers. It does not has good registrant tracking options. Eventbrite is recommended if the event is comparatively on a small scale and specific community focused.

Can you even organise an event without Eventbrite?

great, we are able to sell tickets to our events without the trouble of having to organise it ourselves!

Pros

Whether we are organising a free event (Wedding Fair) or a paid one (Cinema nights) we always use Eventbrite. It's easy to use and set up, it integrates with the CRM we use (Hubspot). It collect the money for you, shows you analytics, stats, reports. All very accessible and organised which is great when you're busy organising all the other aspects of your event. They also have a chat functionality and a help centre where you can find pretty much answers to all questions you might have.

Cons

I would say is that they Eventbrite fee is a little bit higher than we would like to pay (for paid events only, as there's no charge for free events), but with this being said we still always use it and sell the tickets for all of our paid events through it, even if someone comes directly to us to buy a ticket, we will send them our Eventbrite link. The other thing that we would love would be if you could sponsor your events on Eventbrite so that if someone is browsing all events on eventbrite, somehow you could sponsor your event to show at the top.

Easy to use event management tool with lots of features

Because Eventbrite has so many features, it saves a lot of time when it comes to managing events such as collecting ticket fees from buyers online. We are also able to list and track multiple events, and share the registration links through emails and social media to reach a large audience.

Pros

A lot of great features. I like that you can create sign in sheets for events easily by exporting reports into Excel. You can easily clone events. It's easy to collect payments via credit card, or you can set up it so participants can pay later (via check or other methods). You can customize questions and even add promo codes so attendees can purchase tickets for free or at a discount. Designing your event is relatively simple and you can choose from several templates. You can manage your events and attendees easily with Eventbrite.

Cons

Eventbrite takes a certain percentage of your ticket sales, and charges a service fee, even though you don't choose the pay by credit card option. Your company can absorb the fee or pass it on to the buyer though. Unfortunately, they don't offer discounted rates for nonprofits.

Great Way To Bring More People To Your Events!

Eventbrite has been extremely helpful for our library. We cannot only advertise through them but also limit the group size by being able to offer online tickets. This has been amazing in helping us keep events more streamline and manageable. In addition, when tickets "run out", we are able to see the need to offer perhaps other slots of an event or programs of a similar nature in the future.

Pros

Eventbrite is a great tool for small groups, especially non profits like our library, to get the word out to a larger audience and even connect them to our in house calendar of other events. Users of Eventbrite may not necessarily be looking for "library programs" but are merely perusing local events and they come across us alongside even paid types of activities, concerts, etc. People who might never see us because they aren't regular library users will come to know us because we were billed alongside more widely know groups.

Cons

As with any new tool there is a learning curve but once we figured out the ins and outs of copying and pasting links to Eventbrite into our in house calendar it couldn't be simpler.

Eventbrite is always a crowd pleaser for our guests to easily manage their day/week or even year!

It is a simple ticking solution for our basic events that are typically contained to our internal audience or our partners. We haven't used it much for other public guests so we don't have a lot of problems that some others may with a different use case may have.

Pros

As a user, the best feature is how simple it is to set up a basic event and keep track of all the participants. All events held through Eventbrite have always received positive remarks from our guests. As an audience member, I've attended multiple work events that use Eventbrite and it has been very convenient when traveling for these conferences and meetings. Your ticket and event details for multiple conferences are all in one location, making it easier to navigate your week or even your year. It is useful for also looking back to see the events you attended.

Cons

The customization could be better improved for the event owner. It emphasizes their own platform and logo more than what the particular event is about. Lastly, it may need a refresh on UI workflow so that ticket options may be more accessible for editing.

Event Easy with Eventbrite

I love this product. It offers all of the features for which I was looking when planning my event. I like the privacy toggles, the ability to make guests visible or not, the variety of options for templates and customization on the free side of the platform. When I initially used it, I had little experience and was able to navigate the program, complete my invitation, and manage it within less than an hour! It was so easy and looks great. The notifications are helpful in planning my RSVP's and the ability to notify folks en mass of a change to the event is helpful! The ONLY feature I wish it had is a phone message option for those guests on my list who choose to not have email. :) Great features, functionality, and product!

Pros

Easy-to-use functionality of templates and event set-up was turn-key! The templates were varied and graphically pleasing. The set-up was intuitive and made the process efficient with flare!

Cons

Honestly had to really think about what I liked least because I liked so much! I think the only thing that gave me a bit of anxiety was a few times when I was in the draft/edit phase I was concerned I had sent the message out prior to finalizing it. The "update" button had me a wee bit confused as to whether or not I had made it go live to the guest list since the "Save and Send Later" button was on a separate page. I took the risk and clicked "update" and was happy to see that it indeed saved the draft without sending and I was able to make edits before releasing to the guest list multiple times.

Great Resource for Marketing Events

I've found amazing networking opportunities using Eventbrite, and have successfully promoted events using Eventbrite.

Pros

Eventbrite is my go-to for anything event related. If I'm looking to network, this is where I look first. If I'm planning an event, this is where I post it. I love that you can filter for events that fit a specific type (Charity, business, tech, food,etc.) within a specified location. It's really a fantastic resource for finding events for networking within your desired niche, or finding events that...

Cons

What would be great is integrations beyond social media platforms. Integrations with marketing tools like email automation software and CRMs would be a great addition to the platform.

Event Registration Couldn't Be Easier

Pros

Before Eventbrite, my organization used a Google Form to collect event registration details. Eventbrite completely changed the tone of events. From personalized email invitations, to designing a registration page and form, to reports, automated reminders and more, it's a great tool for any event organizer - large or small.

Cons

Depending on your registration cost, fees can easily add up. You'll have to plan on absorbing those fees or passing them along to the recipient.

Eventbrite makes my social life interesting.

Pros

Eventbrite is user friendly due to its user interface. It makes it very easy to sign-up for an account and create events. Eventbrite eliminates the need for companies to build and manage their own in-house event management solution. On the part of consumer users , I use Eventbrite to find interesting events happening around my location ; thus I can say Eventbrite makes my social life more fun.

Cons

We have had occasions where we receive information about a person interested in our event and it turns out they submitted a wrong email address. In this situation , it would had been nice to be able to collect phone numbers of people registering for events.

Excellent Reg Management System for Us.

Excellent. Customer service has been great. Woudl recommend

Pros

Smooth transittion from a previous product. Easy to use, easy to set up, customizable and intergrates with other technologies

Cons

Customization only goes so far. Anything extreme and complex (mutiple education classes/sessions) woudl probably require a more complex system.

About as good as any other ticketing service, better than some

I'm a house manager at two different small performance venues that have switched to Eventbrite from other services within the last couple of years. In some ways the adjustment has been tough but overall we're pretty happy.

Pros

Great mobile app, where the customer can save a ticket to their 'wallet' and have it pulled up for us to scan when they get to the box office. Many customers don't have this figured out but luckily there's always also an attachment to the confirmation email which also has the QR code we need, or we can pull up like a will call list on our scanner's app or print it out on paper - lots of ways to make it work makes that process pretty smooth. I love the functionality integrating with Facebook, where a) you can sell tickets directly from a FB event, like not even navigating away from that FB page for the sale, and also b) it's very easy to create a fb event from the admin backend of an event's ticket page.

Cons

It seems like with the recent acquisition of Ticketfly, many reps who came over from there weren't really trained on the differences with this new service, and aren't much more helpful than just clicking around and figuring it out on your own.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.