All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Eventbrite Reviews

2,873 reviews

Great tool for hositng events

Great, thank you for developing the platform I have enjoyed it very much!

Pros

I like eventbrite overall for hosting our events at the City. It works well and is really user friendly. I've used it for over two years hosting various events and have found it to be a great tool

Cons

I think the features on the platform can be updated. Although it's an easy tool to use, it still needs work comparable to Constant Contact.

Good Ease of Use

Very good. Appreciate I dont have to pay to use it for my small events

Pros

Ease of use. Ability to setup quickly for big and small events. Tracking of attendees and fees paid

Cons

Could use more features for free. I would like to see more field options and ability to make reopting efficient without buying subscriptions for my small business

Quick & Easy Organized Tickets

Overall I really like how organized Eventbrite is. It is super quick and easy to pull things up and keep track of events. For the industry we're in, many companies organize their events through this program because its been very trustworthy and reliable. If you really want, they'll send you recommendations of events in your area based on what you order or are interested in.

Pros

I love that you can access anything you purchase online via the Eventbrite App as well. You can add the ticket/barcode to your apple wallet for easy access. It keeps all upcoming and past tickets separated in case you need to look back on things but you don't have to weed through them. I am a huge calendar user, so I also really like that you can add it directly to your calendars. Again hooray for organized programs!

Cons

Occasionally it is difficult to find events unless you have the exact title, but I've only encountered this a few times. I also ran into a little issue with organizing my own event where I wasn't able to really find much help through customer support, and our invite emails were going to our guests's spam inboxes. No one was really able to give me a solution for it.

5 stars!

I have had great experiences with this platform. However, it should be noted that I have only used the free option because the events I have are free. I haven't had any major concerns because these events I plan have a maximum of about 75 people. So great tools available depending on your needs.

Pros

I love that there is no cost for events that are free. This platform has all of the tools that I deem necessary to plan and accommodate small events that I often have to plan for my job. It easily allows me to send out invites, manage guest list, send reminders and register attendees when they arrive. It works so well, that I would easily pay for the service that they offer because they truly are an invaluable asset. Eventbrite has saved me when I literally had 5-7 days to set up an event and manage guest and there needs in order to pull of successful events. Always top of mind for me.

Cons

Eventbrite customer service is limited to none. Thus, that is a major red flag. With any event management platform that's selling tickets for actual money. I can guarantee that some issue would pop up at some point. So to have poor customer service that just wouldn't work for me.

Blind Rejection

My account got shut down in the middle of a series of events that I had published FOR FREE - I wasn't charging to get people into my online events. Before I published any events, I carefully reviewed terms of service and nothing in my ads promoted anything that violated those terms of use. I wasn't promoting MLM, even though terms of use didn't identify MLM as a violation. I always showed up and feedback...

Pros

Easy to allow team members to promote the event and get credit for their work. Reach of audience.

Cons

CUSTOMER SERVICE - worst in the business. They do not communicate. Period.

Quick and East Event Ticket Management

Overall, I've had great success in using it for personal and business events and recommend you try it out, even for interoffice functions. Helps keep all the info organized in one place.

Pros

I do like that there is a free platform for smaller events that let you even processes tickets electronically through their phone app. I've used these for small film festivals and ticket events and using the ticket scan function helped the event stay organized. - I like the ease of setting up events with their simple forms and setup process.

Cons

If you need a more extensive detail page, then you would also have to have a separate event page. The details and photos you can put and the layout in which you can present it, is limited. The fees are bit high to me, but for the service, in most cases it's worth it to me.

Very Helpful for Promoting and Tracking Events

It's a nice well known tool for small businesses or non-profits to use when they have an event to promote whether it is free or paying.

Pros

Given Eventbrite is free, it is so handy to use when you have an event you want to promote, post, and track. There is pay function but I haven't used it. I've used it for promo events I have and want to advertise it out to people. It goes online free to anyone searching for events in my area. It's a great tool to track and take payments if you want. It'll get all the information from your people enrolling so you can track them for the future. I network with other small businesses and they all use it from instructors like me for an event to coaches and financial advisors.

Cons

I can't complain about this software as it is free. Maybe I might if I were paying on using it at a different user level, but it's such a nice tool for a small business to promote events. So many of us use it.

Eventbrite works great because it makes the registration process easier and keeps it all together .

We mainly like the ease of use and also tracking for each event.

Pros

Its an easy way to see how many people are registering, as well as tracking how much you made for that specific event. Also, the cost per transaction is not bad.

Cons

We had an event where the check was never cut or sent to us for over 6 months. Normally it is suppose to be sent immediately after the event. We did finally receive it, but it was only after we requested it.

Eventbrite is Awesome!

Pros

I love that Eventbrite can be used for personal or business-run events; it's easy to use and personalize, you can email people that have signed up for the event, connect with social media platforms, and follow up afterwards with a thank you. You can use your own theme and graphics or they have lots of great themes to choose from. I like being able to make it a free rsvp only event or one people can pay for and that you can check people in that have already registered once they get to the event! So helpful!

Cons

I can't think of many cons to Eventbrite, but if I had to choose something, I'd say sometimes when I create my own theme that it saves with a funny color and when I choose a different one, it didn't save. Not a huge deal, thought.

Several Pros and Cons

Eventbrite helped me get my registration online. It served its purpose but after researching other systems, I now see how much Eventbrite's limitations cost me in time and money. Eventbrite is good if you're selling one general thing but beyond that it gets complicated. They did deposit my appropriate funds when expected.

Pros

I like that families were able to register for several different classes. I liked the ease of adding custom questions allowing me to gather the exact information I needed. Customer support did respond in a timely manner every time I needed them.

Cons

My biggest complaint is they changed the software without notifying me therefore I was not able to sell my products for over a week. I found out by accident. There was not any easy way to solve the problem. I was told to start my entire set up over again. The technology available was poor. Customer support had very little regard and/or value of my time and ability to use their product. It was confusing for my users to use the system from their end. It was common for people to register wrong. Pulling reports was cumbersome. For example, I could not pull a report of everyone who had purchased a certain product. I reached out to customer support and was told it wasn't possible. Once again. poor technology.

Easy webcast registration handler

Pros

It's easy to create a template and then duplicate it. We offer around 18 different webcasts that repeat every month, so being able to set them up without having to do it all from scratch is nice. I like the affiliate link feature, it allows us to see who brings in the most registrations. It is also very easy to set up Facebook pixels on the site and have it apply to all of your events.

Cons

I don't like it that we are using another piece of software to handle registrations, Eventbrite works great, but our webcast strategy needs some work. We should be using a webcast software that handles registrations so it's a one-stop experience for attendees. This is not a knock against Eventbrite, it's a knock against us!

The basic functionality is a cost-effective way to create online sign-ups for ticketed events

Pros

Cost--if you're not creating paid events, you can keep your usage very inexpensive. If your IT Department doesn't regularly build sign-up sites for you, this can give you easy functionality on a shoestring budget. It can be an appreciable cost for low-cost events (because the pricing would comprise a higher percentage of each ticket's revenue), but if you don't have a payment-processing solution, or don't have the financial controls or manual functionality to collect payments, then it's likely worth its value to you.

Cons

If you don't go with a custom design, your audience may recognize that you opted for a budget-oriented solution. That may not be the kind of client signaling you want to send, but the potentially low cost has to come with some kind of trade-off.

Eventbrite helps let people know when my shows are

Eventbrite is very good and has helped me out a lot with keeping things organized

Pros

What I love about Eventbrite is the fact that it helps keep things in order in a certain way especially with shows/concerts and events that Im doing and helps me with letting everyone get tickets and keeps my financial side of things balanced so that I don't have to worry about so much and concentrate on my performance.

Cons

The thing that I don't like about this is the the fact that I can not make it that things are free for certain events that are free

A Lifesaver for Our Events

Pros

This has become so useful for our events. We have at least one a year, including our main fundraising event. This has simplified the ticket sales situation and we have even added our sponsorship opportunities to the site. I like that you can make donations through this as well. It is beneficial that the purchaser pays the processing fee.

Cons

While I like that it asks the purchaser to pay the fee, I wish we had the option to give the purchaser the choice as to whether or not they paid it. While this might seem a bit contradictory, there are different mind sets with making a donor or ticket purchaser pay the processing fees. I appreciate it, but some feel the fees are the cost of doing business and that should not be passed on. So I wish we had the option to make that choice.

Ticketing leader

They are our registration system for all events and they connect to our CRM API for integration so it merges our constituents. They also send info to Crowdrise for the peer-to-peer fundraising.

Pros

It is easy to utilize and set up for any event we have.

Cons

It is a bit outdated on how it merges with our CRM and the features. We use it for endurance events and banquets but endurance events are harder to tailor and they are better at ticket events.

reliable event management software and recommended by topmost companies

their online RSVP's system and convenience to RSVP or organize foe an event is so magically wonderful. in fact it would not be futile to say that from planning to promoting and selling and doing rsvp online has made life easy and so creating an event.

Pros

it has been a long since i have been using this event management software for my institution to register students and setup an event. had this software not been here, it would be a cumbersome task to register students for an event. and to make any event successful audience attendance is the primary source as well as management. It functions in both the region. In las vegas they have a huge market, where they plan, promote, and sell all the show tickets and they are linked up the engineering department of regional schools and state university.

Cons

it is considered as one of the largest event community spanning all over america and such perfect planning of an event is also needed to outrun this software. in short, i am not so sure about this software's negative side. i would say their service fees and fees per ticket percent rate are high and it does affect the reach of audience attendance.

I've used Eventbrite to manage ticketing for small and medium sized venue shows.

Easy + affordable customer ticketing for events.

Pros

Eventbrite has become one of the leaders in the ticketing world for a reason! I love how easy the process of using the app (from start to finish) is, and how easy it is to track sales and metrics along the way. - Reduction of fees for organizers and attendees - Intuitive / easy to use - In-depth analytics and reporting - Phenomenal customer service

Cons

Nothing major - Eventbrite blows any competing apps I've used out of the water. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a ticketing system.

Amazing event management software

I used EventBrite in the past and it's effective at executing events.

Pros

User friendly, intuitive. Support is available 24/7 online. Some of the event management features include attendee, badge managing along with vendor management tools. They offer promoting tools for social media, surveys, feedback options. The volunteer management tool is easy to use. Offers lot of functions to manage and organize any event. Could integrate with SurveyMonkey and possibly other tools.

Cons

Some of the settings are not as user friendly. The custom data fields aren't super clear to navigate. The customer service is not the most reliable. There are some limitations on reporting such as not being able to print reports based on names of registrant. Great tool if you're running smaller events.

Great, free for eventual users

I love using Eventbrite to manage events and contact guests.

Pros

I love that Eventbrite's platform makes event management and attendee contact a breeze. I love the contact features.

Cons

Some features are limited, and premium/upgraded features in the platform aren't cost effective for units with small budgets.

An event of interest is just a few days away on Eventbrite.

Pros

I use Eventbrite majorly to locate "free to attend" local networking events of interest,taking place around my environment. Over the years ,I have made friends and expanded my business network ; as a result of events,I found on Eventbrite.

Cons

It's been extremely helpful over the past two year period and it is impossible to find anything I dislike about this program.

Extremely easy to use with great integration

I love that eventbrite allows for my events to be circulated. After setting up events for myself and a few stores I work with --I do live meditation and spirituality events-- I started to see them in google searches, and circulating on the web. Super easy

Pros

Eventbite! You integrate so seamlessly into facebook! I love you! Easy set up, click and drop, format with low fees and great integration. Easy. Easy and good looking. I even got customers outside of my regular group of folks who attend my events.

Cons

I mean I guess that the website does take a nominal fee from each ticket sold, you can pass that on to customers but I wouldn't. I had some work-around in implementing to my website but they were easily fixed and were more on the end of Squarespace than eventbrite.

A great tool to handle the wide variety of events you might have across the globe.

We use it to manage dinners and other events both at home and during remote conventions. Really helps us plan and coordinate resources needed, as well as limit the amount of attendees. Easy to set up and easy to manage, an all around great tool.

Pros

Excellent ability to manage and promote multiple events, and multiple types of events. Simple web interface makes it easy to interact with and delegate actions to others.

Cons

There are always one-off issues with invitees, and it's a bit cumbersome to manage these one-offs. Bu this is common among all tools, not just Eventbrite.

Make Your Gatherings Blossom With Evenbrite

Eventbrite is truly a case of ticketing made easy. People who get tickets to an event through Eventbrite, no matter what the nature of the event is, feel exclusive and ready to go with a simple yet entrancing online ticketing platform.

Pros

As an alternative to Ticketmaster and AXS (which were overwhelmingly expensive and difficult to implement) Eventbrite is the perfect ticketing and RSVP system for a gathering of any size, be it corporate or artistic in nature. Folks can easily download the app, register or buy a ticekt and present their ticket from their phone at that point with little to no hassle.

Cons

The layout of the site could be confusing at times where an unititated user might be confused as to where their tickets were as opposed to other features within the app. In other words, navigating the app can be tricky due to a slightly poor design, but if someone simply keeps their "tickets" page up, there should be no problems.

Better results if an App for phones is designed.

Pros

Eventbrite is the best software to take into account events, occasions and even parties, or an anniversary, although of course, this is for something more entrepreneurial, since its functions have timetables and it really helps to remember important dates where some important event may occur.

Cons

I would like Eventbrite to add a version for mobile devices, and in this way it is easier to follow the events that are about to happen to the letter. A good follow-up from the mobile phone, would bring better results.

Don't know where I would be without Eventbrite!

Pros

It feels like I have been using Eventbrite for years...I don't remember a time before it! I use this site for both personal and professional use. In my personal life, I use it to book and register for events I am interested in attending. When I want to find unique activities happening in my city, I always go to Eventbrite first. I have used this site many times in the past as an organizer, since I am an Event Planner. Eventbrite is so easy to use and helps track me attendance, allows me to send follow up emails to attendees, processes payment from guests...it has been an absolutely lifesaver to me and I could not recommend it enough.

Cons

I have nothing negative to say about this product.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.