Eventgrid Reviews

4.57/5 (7 reviews)

Anne Hardy

2016 Custom Eventgrid Platform

Reviewed 2016-06-13

Eventgrid is one of the few software solutions we found that was willing, and able to work with us on important customization for our unique business needs, and meet our budget. From RFP & requirements review to our execution phase, they've been responsive, friendly, flexible and capable. The software has important baseline features, but is pliable enough to include unique considerations for our organization's structure. The team - I can't say it enough - is willing to walk through every step with us patiently and skillfully.

Tyrone Robertson

1st class service throughout the on-boarding process... Excellent platform.

Used other for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2017-07-21

End to end solution

Adam Johnson

Good platform for just about any event.

Reviewed 2016-06-23

This is a very easy to use product with an ease of use and customizable design that makes it well worth using.

Andy Rodriguez

Perfect for the small to medium business owner!

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2016-09-29

Eventgrid is a well thought out, easy to set up and manage event ticketing platform. We have been using it for almost a year and have had nothing but great service from the company and ease of use for our team. The platform is easy to use so set up for your event is very simple. Once you have everything ready you simply start promoting the event and Eventgrid takes care of everything else. We had looked around and were considering using another platform when we were starting to conduct our social media workshops but after working with Eventgrid, we have no reason to look elsewhere. If you are considering using an event ticketing platform, we highly suggest you give these guys a try - you will be very pleased with everything they have to offer.

Daniel DiTonno

Review of Eventgrid

Reviewed 2015-10-28

Per my previous review, there was some confusion on both my part and EventGrid. I must say, the Founder and CEO of the company personally called and emailed me regarding my concerns and he remedied it quickly. I must say I was quite impressed! So if you are going to stage an event, EventGrid is an excellent platform to help orchestrate the many tasks necessary whether conduct a large or small event. Again, Kudos to the company!

Teresa Jones

Great and timely customer service! Love eventgrid!

Used other for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2017-06-12

The ease of use and great customer service. Easy to customize each event. you can copy an event and just make changes or start from the beginning.

Mamuka Jincharadze

Good but became paid and expensive

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2019-02-24

Was great till business model was % commission from sales. Now it is annual fee based app and quite expensive.