EventMobi Logo

AS

Amy S.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1,001-5,000 employees

Used other for 6-12 months

My first experience with EventMobi was awesome!

Using this software saved me time. It helped me be efficient and not need to send several reminder emails to my conference attendees. Everything they needed was available in the app.

Pros

The software was user friendly for me as the administrator and for our conference attendees. The software was intuitive and didn't take long for me to figure out as a first time user.

Cons

The one and only complaint that I received about the software was the fact that when using the app from an IPad, the user could only see it in portrait view - which made typing notes difficult for those attendees who had a keyboard on their IPad.

Thank you for your review, Amy! I will share your users' feedback with our product team. That is a unique use case! Much appreciated, -Jillian Wood, Customer Marketing @ EventMobi

Drew K.

Used monthly for 2+ years

Highly functional and interactive with strong customer service

It has been great. The staff are helpful, and it has been a great addition to our event planning capabilities as a Chamber. The ease of setting the site up and updating it is very straightforward and it really allows people to access the information much easier.

Pros

It is extremely functional and easy to use for individuals of varying technical knowledge and expertise. It is also very easy to set up and update.

Cons

Some people get confused when trying to load the web page to their home screen or download it from the app store, but that can also be attributable on some level to user error.

Thank you for your feedback, Drew! We really appreciate it. We have some materials that explain how to download the app we can share with you for your next event that should help some of your attendees out. -The EventMobi team

CL

Claude L.

Research, 1-10 employees

EM review

We are very satisfied with the product and the support EventMobi provides. Our participants also really appreciate the software.

Pros

Easy to use for both users and admins. Continuously improving. Great support.

Cons

Lacking visual features, such as the possibility to create a pictures gallery. Not possible to create session within session. no chat feature in the companies module.

SZ

Sarah Z.

Events Services, 1-10 employees

Solid Platform for Virtual Events

Pros

After much research, Event Mobi was selected as our platform of choice for the NFP associations we manage. It’s a reasonably priced, solid platform for all of our virtual event requirements.

Cons

There were some options (such as breakout rooms) that needed refining when we originally started using the platform, but those have been upgraded over time.

Sarah! So many thanks for your review. I am glad you had a good experience. And also thanks for noticing. Indeed, we have improved features such as breakout rooms quite significantly and also recently launched quite a few new features that I can't wait for you to explore. I hope we can continue to excite you! Thorben, VP of Product Marketing at EventMobi

MM

Melanie M.

Events Services, 501-1,000 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

EventMobi is one of our go-to solutions

Fantastic!

Pros

It's easy to build on the admin front, and easy to leverage from the user/attendee side.

Cons

I wish there was a more customizable gamification option. The gamification is good, but you can't create fully open styles of challenges....yet

Melanie - thanks for your raving review. I am delighted you found EventMobi to help your work greatly. We are, indeed, proud to have built a product that is both easy to administer and easy to use for attendees. Regarding the gamiciation, I hear your thoughts. If you don't mind, reach out to me so we can review how we can possibly improve the feature in the future. Thanks, Thorben w/ EventMobi

CA

Christoph A.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1,001-5,000 employees

Nice features, very easy and intuitive CMS

A digital companion for events and lectures from small to big size.

Pros

Content Management rather easy and efficient, even for less experienced users. Ask a question to speakers, document sharing, map integration are my favourite features.

Cons

Gamification feature requires a lot of preparation and is rather complicated. No reward system for shared comments or picutres.

Christoph thank you for sharing your experience with others on Capterra! We really appreciate it. I will share your feedback with our product team so they can prioritize new gamification features. Thank you, -Jillian W., Customer Marketing Manager

SW

Shannon W.

Events Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Global Partner Conference

Great personalized itineraries for everyone, and alerts that reminded everyone of certain things (ie. where they had to be, dinner updates, etc).

Pros

The personalized itineraries. Everyone loved it! I also loved the polling aspect of it. We used this for certain sessions, and it went over really well.

Cons

I don't think there was anything I didn't like about the software. It was very easy to use, and everyone loved it.

Thank you for your review, Shannon. We really appreciate your sharing your experience with others! Best, -Jillian Wood, Customer Marketing @ EventMobi

TM

Traci M.

Education Management, 5,001-10,000 employees

Great Event Managment Product

Great product and easy to load info and navigate.

Pros

End User results....ability for them to know where their going and when their going is priceless. Valuable tool for presenters as well.

Cons

Easy, forward leaning, information at your fingertips, post event information access

AG

Arienne G.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

Used other for 6-12 months

EventMobi

Very happy with the support we've received and how well it performed.

Pros

This platform really helped us transition our annual summit to become a three-day event that went way farther than we would've expected. It was very user-friendly which always helps with attendee maintenance.

Cons

Really the only downfall for us with a non-profit budget was being able to keep it going. The platform is amazing and we're looking forward to using it again. Just can't maintain the cost for a full year.

JG

Jennifer G.

Executive Office, 1-10 employees

Amazing Customer Service

It was so amazing and I would definitely recommend again!

Pros

It was very easy to use and the customer service support was amazing or any questions we had.

Cons

It is tedious when you are doing bilingual apps.

NP

Nicole P.

Banking, 11-50 employees

EventMobi for Yearly Conference

It helped our event run more smoothly - with way less paper and way fewer questions!

Pros

The gamification is a hit with our users. They can't get enough of it!

Cons

That would also be the gamification. After using it for two years, we have to keep thinking of new ways to keep them engaged. Getting point for completing a profile or post a pic would be great.

AC

Anita C.

Events Services, 11-50 employees

Excellent Product and Support

Had a fabulous experience. The technology was exactly what we needed for a coast to coast virtual meeting with several presenters, pre-recorded segments and breakout discussions.

Pros

[sensitive content hidden] on the Account team was amazing to work with. They up to date reporting helped us manage our communications

Cons

Had a few technical difficulties with remote slide advancement

RG

Robin G.

Great overall experience!

Pros

For our conference, EventMobi allowed our attendees to easily access all the important information needed to make the most of their event experience. We could customize the menus and input our data with ease.

Cons

The only bump we encountered in our experience was inputting group registrations into the app. We had to manually input several attendees that had difficulty getting into the app. This was an easy remedy, but did provide an obstacle for some of our attendees.

SK

Sarah K.

Program Development, 51-200 employees

Highly recommend

Awesome experience. Looking forward to working with them in the future.

Pros

The product was easy for our team to manage. The EventMobi team was extremely responsive to our needs.

Cons

Some additional functionality needed (integrations) to make it even better.

Hey Sarah! Thorben, VP of Product Marketing at EventMobi, here! Thanks for your review. I am glad you had an overall great experience. I just wanted to address your point about integrations: I love integrations, and I love playing with APIs and; unfortunately, there are thousands of solutions out there, and we cannot integrate with all of them. BUT: for the ones we don't, you can usually integrate with something called Zapier. Zapier allows you to connect EventMobi with no coding required to over 5000 other tools. Check it out :-)

NW

Neda W.

Great Experience with Eventmobi App

I just need you to figure out how you can create your logo in high resolution so when I want to create my Mobile App Sign (24x36") it does not look like pixels and out of order. Customer service was not able to help me with this. Thanks Neda

Cons

Hi Neda, We're delighted to hear that you had a great experience! We're glad we could assist you in delivering a fantastic event experience and it was a pleasure to work with you. I'm sorry to hear about your issue with the graphic - we certainly should have been able to assist you with that and I'm talking to the team to ensure we don't run into that issue again. We're looking forward to working with you again! :) Regards, Henry Hayes Support Manager

TS

Tina S.

Awesome product and great people to work with.

This was our first attempt at having an app for our annual customer meeting. We were looking for something that could deliver a good product at reasonable price (less than 100 attendees). Gabriello was great to work with to understand what our needs and price point were. Throughout the process, their customer support was very responsive and helped with any questions I had. I would definitely recommend them and will use in the future.

Cons

Hi Tina, Thanks so much for your review! It was a pleasure working with you and we're glad we were able to assist in delivering a successful event for your attendees. Looking forward to working with you again in the future! Regards, Henry Hayes Support Manager

CB

Caleb B.

Religious Institutions, 1-10 employees

Used other for less than 6 months

Exceptional Customer Service

The customer service was hands down the best part. They were prompt with their responses, quick to help you get what you need. They also worked with me on getting the price to within the budget I had while still getting me all the options we wanted.

Pros

The app was easy to update and customize. If I had any questions, they were answered within a few hours of asking. Not having much background with app building, it was so simple to catch on.

Cons

There were a few things I would have liked to have done, that weren't options as far as layout goes, but I figured ways around it.

Thank you for the review, Caleb! We're so glad you had a good experience, and were able to leverage an app at your event. Best, -Jillian Wood, Customer Marketing Manager @ EventMobi

JP

Jodi P.

Financial Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

EventMobi for virtual training event

Pros

Reasonably priced, fairly intuitive to use (end user/attendee)

Cons

Limited customization — and available customization requires additional fees and/or programming skills, need for multiple apps to present

Higher Education,

I did enjoy the EventMobi experience - great support team!

It definitely supported our event well. I really liked the survey options that were able to capture data from the event

Pros

Live Display, Support Team, built in registration system, aesthetics, branding options, app interface

Cons

Not being able to set overall event time, glitches like outgoing email not personalizing (support team did eventually solve it), formatting of notifications (luckily know a bit of html), having to re-write notifications every time

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. Glad you enjoyed our support team! We are working on making notification improvements, but I will share your notes with our product team. Thanks again! -Jillian W., Customer Marketing Manager

CC

Clarine C.

EventMobi Review

Pros

The software was easily customizable and very easily branded to fit what we wanted it to look like

Cons

The layout is a little bit basic when it comes to virtual booths and other pages outside of the main landing page

Arts and Crafts, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

EventMobi

The costumers are very happy with the way EventMobi works, and the business is very happy also to have acquired this software.

Pros

Everything in the software is very friendly to new users, the software is very well built so that it doesnt crash even though using it in a high demand event. EventMobi has helped the business to become even more efficient due to the way that we can reach more costumers in an easier way.

Cons

He only problem with EventMobi is that sometimes these events happen in places where connectivity can be hard to access, so having no internet connection ruins the purpose of the app.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Robust, scalable and reliable

Easy to work with and a legendary helpdesk/ accounts team

Pros

Met challenges of high volume of users and sessions with no issues. Easy to use and configure.

Cons

Any issues arose when we were making changes that we atypical for the standard events use cases

BA

Bethany A.

Higher Education, 1,001-5,000 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Was perfect for our online conference

Customer support staff was super helpful and easy to work with

Pros

We hosted a two-day virtual conference. This software was easy to setup and easy for attendees to use. Ease of use is my number one reason for recommending this product.

Cons

None really. It did everything we needed it to do.

JS

Jacob S.

Education Management, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

These guys know their stuff!

Excellent! The team was there to help us at every twist and turn and had a game plan for every scenario when things changed, even the day of the event.

Pros

The eventmobi team was extremely professional and friendly and were there for us every step of the way. They eliminated a ton of stress for us and made the daunting task of doing a live-stream so simple.

Cons

While it is expensive, it is totally worth it if you are going to do a live-streamed event.

ES

Eva S.

Insurance, 51-200 employees

Toller Support und einfache Bedienung!

Pros

Eventmobi ist eine sehr benutzerfreundliche Plattform. Alle Teilnehmer der Veranstaltung sind gut damit klargekommen. Der Support in der Vorbereitung und während der Veranstaltung war sehr gut.

Cons

Die Plattform war für ein virtuelles Event sehr zufriedenstellend.

Showing original review in German. See translation