EventRaft Reviews

A comprehensive app that takes care of all the needs while managing a corporate event.

Pros

The app is a one stop solution to overcome the nightmare faced (regarding things going wrong) while organizing any event, right from taking care of participating speakers / attendees / session schedules / location / hotel info etc and much more. No multiple communications are required, the same can be just updated here at it reaches the required audience, and yes it is user friendly.

Cons

The current version of Android keeps on crashing, needs to be fixed. Also if a section of "Help" can be added, it will be better for users.

Fair price and great feature set

Perfect feature set

Pros

Unless others, eventraft charges a clear and transparent flat rate which is way more reasonable for the feature set. Essentially, you get a complete suite of tools needed by every serious conf organizer to organize sessions and speakers: an app for easy navigation, in-app session ratings, an easy to embed html widget to display the agenda on your web page, public announcements, and good import and export via csv and excel. Combine it with a responsive customer support that is not a call center nor sales rep but instead a small team of tech-competent people, and you know why eventraft is a smart choice.

Cons

Caught us in the middle of a major version push which caused a bit friction

Very intuitive, useful and complete event tool. Up and running in a couple hours. Great Support!

I was looking for a budget-friendly and feature-rich mobile application only solution for an event organized by my company. There are many services and applications available on the internet but, the combination of cost and feature is very rare. I found eventRaft is extremely suitable for all my needs. They have a very supportive customer support service. Overall great experience with eventRaft. Will definitely use again for our future events.

Pros

- Ease of use, very friendly and supporting customer support. - Trial application makes it very easy to see your event application in real world environment. Very helpful feature. - It meets our many needs without any manipulation. - Group chat feature is very helpful in order to quickly process user queries. - Very easy to customize requisite event information and branding. - Providing a great deal of functionality at a very budget friendly cost.

Cons

- It would be nice if we can have live question and polling feature. - A user registration module would be a nice addition.

Fastest way to create app for conference

Pros

1. Dashboard - I update my app content on daily basis using simple dashboard. 2. Price 3. Super fast turn around time. I mean, I created my app in few hours! And I am not a programmer.

Cons

1. More features would be a good idea. 2. Any plan for short term use? 3. MacStore version, may be?

Used this for our event, had to quickly go to production. Worked as expected. We sailed through.

Simplicity of setup, execution and engagement for multiple events that we do each year. Tremendous ease and amazing end user experience.

Pros

Ease of setup, feature rich, simple & intuitive UI, Great end user experience, Value for money. Just about right for our need.

Cons

We were able to leverage underlying structure and put our data in correct places. Some user defined fields would have been a delight.

Easy to use application for an end user with custom branding at really great price.

Pros

Simple, easy, complete branding control, engaging features like chat and home feed, real time content updates.

Cons

Missing a deeper integration with Facebook which can lead to a consistent experience with FB pages. More features like document sharing, videos would be great to have for a corporate user like ours.