EventsAIR

Mobile-optimized event management software

EventsAIR Reviews

The most modern of them all. So easy to use.

We work with several other platforms and I think EventsAIR outshines them all in many ways. It's a complex system and does require some learning time, but much of it is fairly intuitive and they've simplified our workload tremendously.

Pros

EventsAIR has made it so registration websites, forms and communications are responsive - out of the box. Saves me a lot of time hand coding. I very much appreciate the use of portals and apps to enhance the capabilities of the software and keep everything in one system. Integrated lead development, mobile app with gamification, beacon technology, on-demand badging makes it SO easy to build out complete and fully functional event sites. Love all the drag 'n' drop abilities.

Cons

Do so wish it would keep a registration that has been abandoned or not completed. Attendees can start where they left off because their details are held in cache, but I have no way of knowing if there are attendees that didn't finish or, possibly, had trouble with the form and had to abandon.

Thank you so much for your feedback! It's important to know that we do listen to all requests for improvements or additions of new features, and we will definitely add your suggestion to our list!

Use of EventsAIR

Pros

Overall the system is very user friendly to use and self teach whilst you learn with the back up support available via the online white papers, webinars and 24 hour support call centre. EventsAIR enables us to manage our clients events in the one system via the exhibitor and sponsorship portal, abstract and presentation management, agenda and accommodation which ultimately flows through to your onsite organiser apps and attendee mobile app. Throughout the whole process our clients can view reports and status updates via the client information portal, pulling real time data. Ultimately saving time for all in the long run.

Cons

I wish the system would allow multiple log ins so I can have two events open on dual screens as quite often working on more than one event at a time

Thank you so much for your comments...we take these suggestions for improvements quite seriously, and with the release of EventsAIR 10 in February 2020, you are now able to open multiple tabs and work in different events side by side at the same time!

Events Air user

I am happy with the flexibility that Events Air has to offer - the interactive sites, the merged documents, the apps - it has all the requirements that you have for an event, and I have to give a shout out to one of their consultants who did a good job in providing us what we needed, from training to support. I recommend those who have ongoing events to use this product.

Pros

the flexibility and it is fit for very complex events

Cons

the reporting needs to be improved. it can be faster :)

We really appreciate hearing your thoughts, especially comments and suggestions for improvements! I think you will find that with the release of our newest version, EventsAIR 10, you will find reporting (as well as all other aspects of the product) to be faster and more responsive than ever before!

Virtual event platform and way beyond

Pros

Our company uses the virtual event platform (OnAir) of EventsAir. The software offers much more than this: a highly customizable registration system with website builder etc -- we only needed the event platform for our scientific conferences. Our events usually contain paralel sessions, virtual exhibition and poster sessions and these all are well manageable in OnAir. The software can handle live streamed...

Cons

The usage of the software is not well documented. For the main functionalities there is a training but to learn new features in depth a lot of testing is required and often I need to turn to the support team to figure out the right setup. The support team is quick to respond.

Does all we need it to & more!

We love it. When we originally purchased it, the software had so many features above what we needed. However we've also grown with it over the last few years and are now using more features than we ever expected. The support team are fabulous, and always respond quickly. There's no such thing as a stupid question (although I feel like I ask many!)

Pros

The number of features, and the continuous updates with even more features, benefits and improvement. We love the conferences too - such a great opportunity to network with other users, and share ideas with how they're using the product. It's great to see the EventsAIR team as well and the conferences are always a lot of fun, and I walk away having learnt so much.

Cons

It's like learning a new language at first, but we found the easiest way to learn was to jump in and learn as you go.

Thank you for your feedback Angela! We are constantly working on expanding our support and education offerings, and really appreciate hearing your thoughts!

An all in one Event Management Software

I have been using EventsAir since 2013 and it's been wonderful to see it evolve into a very robust event management suite. The support team have also extremely helpful, informed and a great to deal with when any issues do arise.

Pros

The thing I like most about EventsAir is the fact that for your annual subscription everything you may need to organise, promote and run an event is built in. Making it a one stop stop from your event.

Cons

I don't have anything elements that I would say I like least about the software, as the team at EventsAir are very on trend with regular updates that address user concerns and requirements.

Hi Mitchell. Thank you so much for your feedback on the product. It was especially important that you had a great experience with our support team. I know they work hard to give great service so I will pass that on.

Event Management One-Stop Shop

Pros

The thing I like most about EventsAIR is just how comprehensive it is. It is literally a one stop shop for event management and all the portals, forms and apps link back to a central database which means all the information is collected in one place.

Cons

Sometimes some of features are not completely thought through. For example when ramification was released there was a big emphasis on the functionality of the feature but not the background analytics which is just as valuable. But EventsAIR are always open to suggestions for improvements.

Thanks so much for the feedback Angela. There is really valuable feedback for our product team in your comments.

Events Air User & Customer Review

Pros

I use events air before an event and during the event that I have produced. They truly are a "start-to-finish" technology. I am able to set up registration links for attendees to fill out that directly input into the software on our side once they are complete. I am able to make each event their own code to be accessed by attendees and employees including all of the event information, attendee information, and other details specific to each event. After the event is over, I am able to collect surveys that attendees fill out directly on the app!!! Again, a "start-to-finish" product. I love it. Not to mention, they build the product to suit your needs!

Cons

A few glitches here and there when we first introduced the software in app form at an event, but it was to be expected. These things happen and it was quickly resolved.

We really appreciate hearing your thoughts, and even when you have a challenge, you know we will stand with you to resolve these challenges with high urgency! We are so glad you are finding EventsAIR a powerful tool for your events and meetings!