Eventsquid Reviews

4.8/5 (59 reviews)

Pros
  • Easy use.
  • Easy to nativage
  • Ease of use, price, responsiveness of support team.
  • I liked the ease of use and the help from the administrative staff.
Cons
  • none
  • I dont have any issues.
  • Having to have an email address for every attendee
  • How you cannot change the look of your event very much or easily.
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Heather Kresge

Eventsquid User Friendly Software

Reviewed 2019-09-18

Overall the experience with Eventsquid was positive and the software was very easy to learn and use.

Pros
I enjoyed the ease of use and customer support/ ability to add functions specifically requested for our organization

Cons
Perhaps having different ways to run reports, but I'm sure if it had been requested they would have been able to add certain reports for us but it was not that big of an issue for us.

Automated event registration with website & app creation

Wilburn "Chip" Boykin Jr.

Golfsquid is a tremendous tool

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2017-04-19

This is the second year that my organization (Holmes/Omega Scholarship Foundation) has used the App. They have improved it over last year so to me that says they are not resting on laurels and their customer service is top shelf. They took my suggestions to heart in terms of improvement and made me feel like I was a contributor to making it a more user friendly and better experience. I have worked with Joe Conti and our collaboration has been productive in terms of putting together a website that reflects positively on our organization www.holmesomega.org/golf I recommend it as a great price to benefit tool from an organizational standpoint as well as tracking/ scheduling.

Pros
User interface is pretty simple and setting it up as a functional stand alone web platform is pretty simple

Cons
Because of the number of working pieces in the site it can be hard to find where this and that can be changed altered BUT customer service can usually get you there pretty quickly

Mike Collignon

Easy to use, and customer service is every time you have questions/issues. Very positive experience!

Reviewed 2018-04-09

Pros
The platform is pretty intuitive, and the displays are very crisp and clear. It's not hard to find the information you're seeking. But any time I run into a problem, the answer is just an e-mail away. I cannot speak highly enough about the customer service. They are responsive and extremely helpful. Pricing is up front, charged on an annual basis and is all-inclusive. It makes budgeting very easy. I look forward to continued use of this platform, to help get me all the way through the learning curve.

Cons
There have been a couple minor hiccups on a couple of individual registrations, but most of that was attributable to either user error or a mistake on my part. And if it wasn't due to either of those reasons, customer service was right on it to correct anything... including my mistakes. So not much of a negative.

Lisa Monchunski

Lisa Monchunski Operation for AXS

Reviewed 2017-04-19

I find Event Squid extremely easy to use and reporting has been more detailed. I use the system on a daily basis for all our event needs .

Pros
Easy use.

Cons
I dont have any issues.

Patty Stern

Highest level of personal attention you'll ever experience by experts who know what they're doing!

Reviewed 2017-09-28

Pros
First of all, the aesthetic experience for the customer (end user) is vibrant, modern, and sleek. I love that they've put strategic thought into how they built the software so that it MAKES SENSE for the person working on the back end to build the registration forms and surveys. This is a company that understands the nuances involved to highlight sponsors, speakers, and VIP's in a tasteful manner. Further, they understand the challenges that planners have in making sure they can CUSTOMIZE to best gather the RIGHT information during the registration process. The personal customer service level of this company is SO HIGH TOUCH that they welcome when a client makes a suggestion that can make the experience even better!

Brian OMeara

I have been using this product since 2012 and five years later it just keeps getting better.

Reviewed 2017-04-29

ease of administering everything about our event.

Pros
Although the software is capable of many different things, it is still easy to use. Scheduling the event, site layout and even dinner menu options easy to coordinate.

Cons
Took a while to learn it. But nothing critical. Because the program offers so many options, , there is a slight learning curve.

Ari Garber

Great Event Management App at a Great Price

Reviewed 2018-10-15

We have used just about every major event app out there on behalf of clients, when it comes time to choosing our own, we come back to EventSquid each and every time.

Pros
I liked overall the full feature set at a great price - from a company that fully supports the product from right here in the US with immediate and excellent response.

Cons
Sometimes the full feature set is so powerful that the UI is overwhelming. This is easily fixed once one is trained in using it, but it's not dead simple immediately.

Jody Curtis

Eventsquid Rocks!

Used occasionally for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-10-27

Excellent. The Eventsquid team is conscientious, service orientated and willing to listen to customers requests and needs.

Pros
Its customary design and flexibility. Its reporting feature is excellent!

Cons
Having to have an email address for every attendee

Response from Eventsquid

Hi Jody,

Thanks for your review! I noticed in your "Cons" that you would like attendees to not need an email address. In case you were not aware, you may allow people to register third parties under the user's email address. That lets one person register an unlimited number of people without the registrants having to have an email address. Our support team can show you how to do this. We do require that somebody connected to the registration have an email so we can deliver confirmations and other communications you may have for that person.

Tiffany Beer

Great Product for a Great Price

Reviewed 2018-10-17

Eventsquid has helped me become more efficient in communicating event information to the attendees, getting accurate travel details, consolidating all events into one database, and providing the ability to do everything - from the website, to messaging certain groups, to the mobile app, to live voting, to sending a post-event survey - myself. It's a one-stop shop and has been great!

Pros
The annual licensing fee that does not require me to estimate my number of registrants ahead of time, unlimited events and administrators, and the fact that a mobile app is included with each event.

Cons
It would be nice to have a little more creativity as far as graphics and fonts.

Lisa Larson

Event Squid Online Event Registration

Reviewed 2017-04-19

Eventsquid is outstanding! Utilizing this software could not be any simpler. Eventsquid is created with ease for the novice to the advanced creator to customize any event type to suit your business needs. We build custom registration forms quickly and implement for publications easily. Whether you are creating a small, informal meeting to an immensely, large conference; Eventsquid provides the tools. From the beginning of designing your event, adding multiple layers to the registrations to represent your brand directly, the software guides you step by step. We can visually review your progress all throughout the building process. Testing and fine tuning can easily be done. We communicate with registrants, create/add marketing tools and manage payments with a Dashboard that provides reporting for our events and meetings at our fingertips. This software has so many available options for customization that there are too many to list.

Christopher Fletcher

We are a financial services firm and have used Eventsquid to schedule seminars for advisers.

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2017-12-12

Ability to easily create websites, apps, manage ticketing, sales and everything when it comes to hosting an event! Lots of great tools to utilize in order to get the job done smarter, not harder. It can feel overwhelming, but they do truly provide a ton of different tools you can use when planning/marketing your specific event. All very easy to understand, though.

Pros
Very simple and truly functional service that makes it a breeze to market any type of event. Extremely attractive website landing pages that handle everything from registration to ticketing & sales. We have used this to host events for financial advisers and it takes the stress away from making sure that the events are filled and time is not being wasted. Did I mention that they also can create an app for you!?

Katie Beaver

Great platform - reasonable price

Reviewed 2018-10-30

Pros
Ease of use, price, responsiveness of support team.

Cons
None at this time, all of our concerns have been addressed by the eventsquid team promptly.

Anonymous

Amazing

Reviewed 2018-10-01

Pros
I liked the ease of use and the help from the administrative staff.

Cons
How you cannot change the look of your event very much or easily.

Emilee Elliott

Very positive. Eventsquid wants their customer to be happy. That's key!

Reviewed 2017-12-06

Pros
The Customer Service team is super responsive. And, the BEST part is that they are willing to take suggestions for site improvements. I have recommended a couple of items that would make our experience better...and they have implemented them. QUICKLY!

Cons
There are still a few capability limitations. But without building a custom site, that is to be expected. And, I believe, based on my extensive research/comparison, Eventsquid is the best bang for your buck!

Kay Smarr

Eventsquid made our lives easier!

Used occasionally for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2019-03-27

It has been great. The company is fantastic with customer support and training.

Pros
The ability to produce an online site for registrants' personal agendas, ease of reports, ease of conference check in onsite.

Cons
It is a little confusing with the initial setup of an event. There are several steps. It gets easier the more you use it.

Tom Brooksher

Easy to deploy and very powerful

Reviewed 2018-10-04

We were looking for a basic event app so our attendees could see the schedule, pick sessions and speakers, etc. What we got was a very powerful platform to help us run our conferences from registration to final feedback. It also helped us increase revenue from sponsors and exhibitors.

Pros
How easy it was to get up and running. The software is very intuitive and the support we received from Eventsquid was top notch.

Cons
Nothing so far. Excellent software and a great company to work with.

Fred Medel

RC CAR EVENTS website organization review!

Reviewed 2017-04-19

This website is by far the best way to manage your radio control racing event entries on the internet. Creating an event is easy and seamless. It easily allows you to track everything that a radio control car race organizer needs. Entry fee collection is easy and the reporting of stats is intuitive and very useful. I have saved countless man hours in this one solution website. It's easy to put all your events information on your event page. I especially like the Communication Center. It allows me to quickly update the registered racers of any important news regarding the event. It has drastically reduced misunderstandings from standard event flyers. Questions from the developer are answered very quickly and updates are always coming at a regular pace. The software and website continue to offer more!

Jordane McCalla

Event management at its best

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2019-01-25

Customer support at the ready with all the necessary tools to help you get the software up and running, Eventsquid exquisitely caters to all needs and more.

Pros
For a very affordable price, the human resources team manages both event registration and administration tasks more quickly than usual. Eventsquid has a unique way of outlaying details of an event in a comprehensive yet visually pleasant manner. Lovely integration with mobile app solutions too.

Cons
I cannot think of any in all honesty. Maybe periodic updates of the interface that may cause confusion. The Eventsquid staff always follows up with tutorials however.

Laura Hunt

EventSquid Rocks!

Reviewed 2017-04-19

EventSquid makes it easy to set up a branded event registration, market and communicate with registrants, manage registrations, accept payment and report on our events success. This web-based, online registration system worked well for a wide variety of events. With everything online, we didnt have to download or install software. We could build and implement a custom form/registration quickly and easily within minutes. Testing and tweaking was a snap. Online tutorial videos provide easy to use training. The software allowed us to brand our events with custom images and logos easily and provide convenience for our registrants and staff with barcoded tickets. The software provided a great desktop and mobile experience for both our customers and our staff.

Anonymous

Great event software for a great price!

Used occasionally for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2019-05-09

Pros
Very intuitive set up. The team at Eventsquid gave a very thorough tutorial. Event delegates found it easy to use and easy to access their information after registration.

Cons
Customer support was comprehensive and very solution focused when you email them, but there isn't a phone number or chat function to give you an instant answer if there is an urgent problem.

Janice Thom

EventSquid for Creating Change

Reviewed 2018-09-25

terrific. It's a nice, smart piece of software and the customer support is astonishing. They even customized some items for us - and very quickly.

Pros
it solved a bunch of problems w/the existing system, both for us (backend) and our registrants (front end).

Cons
can't think of anything. We haven't done the event, so something could come up - but not yet.

Allison Beers

amazing! everything I ever wanted and more!

Reviewed 2017-08-14

I finally have a registration platform that meets all of my needs and also has amazing customer service.

Pros
Lots of functions that meet my most complex needs. I will never use another registration platform again. I can't believe their level of customer service! They're so wonderful and I have never had such a great system to work with.

jessica Whitt

Miles for Tuesday 1st annual golf tournament

Reviewed 2017-04-26

I am the director of a small childhood cancer foundation in Colorado. I am not a golfer and had zero experience with organizing a golf tournament. I could not have been more pleased with Golfsquid! The site was easy for our registrants, volunteers and myself to navigate. Joe was quick to respond and guide me through any questions or snags that arose. Thank you for helping us put on a successful event. Jessica Whitt Castle Rock, CO

Pros
Easy to nativage

Cons
none

Janice Bartels

Best Custom Event Software on the market

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2017-04-19

Have used it extensively for various types and sizes of events and appreciate all that you do to improve any of the little quirks that occur.

Pros
Real time reporting. Reports available, custom pages, ability to completely register the attendee for room, transportation, food and beverage function, shirt sizes, activity selection, breakout meeting selection. Confirmation

Jacques van der Merwe

"It's like having a team of helpers at your fingertips"

Reviewed 2017-04-19

The flexibility of this product is simply incredible, there are many website registration platforms in the market to run your annual event. If that is all you want this is not for you. This is an event management platform for all your events. If you are an event manager you know how many things you need to do to get an event up and running. Imagine a single place to authorize and manage all your events, attendees, administrators, sponsors, volunteers and much more in one easy to use platform. If you've not played around with this, you really need to give it a go!!!! I referred this too several companies, with awesome results.