Eventsquid

Automated event registration with website & app creation

Eventsquid Reviews - Page 2

Great Software!

Pros

This software is easy to use and allows me to create multiple attendee profiles. Before using this product I had to manage 3 registration sites for one conference in order to customizes the prices and questions. This software has made my life much easier.

Cons

I would like a bit more freedom when in comes to customizing the look of my events. For instance, if I could add a date box with custom dates, additional maps, additional text boxes, etc.

Our experience with EventSquid has been great! They are great to work with and very helpful!

It's made registrations for our events so much easier than ever before. It makes it helpful to have a website our attendees can go to for information and registration. I love that we can send out emails and surveys directly from the software. It truly makes communicating with our guests very efficient and effective.

Pros

Once you get used to setting up an event, it's very easy to use and navigate. It has most everything we need for events and makes the registration process for events seamless. They take all of your suggestions into consideration and the help desk is very responsive and fast!

Cons

There are some things that we would like to update but cannot as they are standard across the board. However, their software development team takes everything into consideration and they are usually able to help out with any customization we need.

It's in the simplicity that I save time, which is money for an event organizer.

I honestly can't think of anything more we need at this time. I know this, if we need it the EventSquid team most likely will build it or has it already has a design in the works. This team is head and shoulders above the rest.

Pros

The total capabilities of the system. It is well designed and practical for every application of our NSL events. Its simplicity allows us to train up personnel and volunteers quickly which translates to a greater consumer experience for us.

No Brainer

EventSquid has so many easy to use tools that an event coordinator or promoter would be truly missing out if they did not use it. The support staff is extremely helpful and very responsive. I have no fear of diving in knowing that I have their team standing by to help with any questions I have. I can't say enough about this platform and team...top notch!

Pros

Full of features and benefits

Cons

Seems like a lot to take on at first but so intuitive and thought out that you get the hang of it quickly.

Great event management software!

Pros

I love their customer service! They have been incredibly responsive with and have gone out of their way to try and add on elements that would make our lives easier!

Cons

I feel like the core of the product it is geared towards sporting event registrations, but the team has been really proactive about helping implement changes that are more beneficial to our use!

Thanks for your feedback, Lauren! We have been evolving the platform since 2015 to better serve the corporate/assn/education /non-profit markets and will continue to do so to the exclusion of our sports and hobby vertical markets. The bulk of the features launched in the past year have been solely for these markets. Our focus is 100% dedicated to these markets so please continue to expect the most from us!

Customizable, Structured, Logical, and Intuitive!

Pros

The customizable nature of EventSquid makes it an adaptable platform that can be used for almost any nature of event. As a non-profit event planner, I need a platform that works well for social events, trainings, conferences, and free events, and EventSquid registration forms can be tailored to fit the needs for a broad range of events.

Cons

Currently, the Communication Center does not have the types of design features that I would prefer in an event email, so I have continued to use the Mailchimp platform for event communications. The Communication Center does however have enough customization to send a utilitarian event email, and will do the job.

An Eventsquid Fan

I have used the product for 3 years and over that time they have made upgrades and changes to the product based on feedback provided by myself and other planners that I know that use the Reg tool. I have used other Registration tools in the past, but this has been the easiest and best option to serve my needs.

Pros

I love that Eventsquid is easy to use. It offers professional registration sites for groups that can be customized for a variety of uses and applications. And the customer service is outstanding! If I submit a help desk ticket, I get a response within a couple hours and can fix/reslove my problem or question.

Cons

There really isn't anything that I dislike. It has been a great tool for the clients that I use it for and they are very pleased with it.

Eventsquid - What a Breath of Fresh Air After Dropping Cvent!

The product has been so refreshing since we quit cvent. It's so easy to use and has just as much, plus more! functionality.

Pros

Easy to use! Things are in likely places. There are no "extra" modules to get tricked into purchasing.

Cons

I wish I could call customer service instead of submitting a support ticket - but the responses are always quick and very helpful.

Best event management software and GREAT price!

EventSquid helped bring our Conference management and website appearance into the current times! Our old site looked old and outdated and did not have the agenda and room management options. Or the "click n buy" space options. So much easier to manage, set up and deal with from beginning to end.

Pros

The ease of setting up the event - from registration to speakers to sponsors/exhibitors to page appearance. The App is included in the price and is a great addition for our attendees. The customer service and technical support is STELLAR!

Cons

Wish it had onsite badge printing option available.

Hi Cynthia, Thank you for your comments. We are working on an on-site badge printing option right now! Stay tuned!

Learning the Ins and Outs of Eventsquid

Our finance department has a much easier time with Eventsquid than other platforms, especially for tracking payments.

Pros

Our team has been using Eventsquid now for over one year. We really like the ease of use and the report system. As with any new system, we have had a learning curve, but the customer service with Eventsquid has been prompt and the corrections were easy. Our big conference serves approximately 400 participants with three breakout sessions containing seven workshops each, and the system handled the set-up without issues!

Cons

Our learning curve is my least favorite part. We learned a lot from our conference last month.

a bright light in a confusing world of event products

We had a super tight timeline and the team at eventsquid rose to the occasion and did everything they could to support us. We had so much help at our fingertips! The tutorial vids are super helpful. Not only were they fun and innovative to work with they honestly handled some of our very specific contextual matters really well. Reminds me of the kind of service you get at your family owner corner store rather than the big box stores.

Pros

It is so intuitive and easy to use that it continued to surprise me.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of. Everything they said it would do, it did, and then some.

Eventsquid User Friendly Software

Overall the experience with Eventsquid was positive and the software was very easy to learn and use.

Pros

I enjoyed the ease of use and customer support/ ability to add functions specifically requested for our organization

Cons

Perhaps having different ways to run reports, but I'm sure if it had been requested they would have been able to add certain reports for us but it was not that big of an issue for us.

Keysight Technologies

It has been positive.

Pros

The customer service is friendly, knowledgeable, and quick. They customized some features for us. It was very cool.

Cons

There are some reminder email issues. I don't think the tool is fully ready for the multi-stop events.

Hi Emilee, if we ever fail to deliver 5-star support, we want to know why we failed. Please reach out to me directly and let me know what we need to do to provide you in the way of support! Michael Kranitz, CEO

Happier Atteedees

The use of Eventsquid reduced our workload of responding to attendee questions by at least 80%.

Pros

Our 800 attendees expressed their great delight in the ease of using Eventsquid to sign up for our annual training events. Attendes appreciated the on site features like access to their agenda and site maps during the event. Pre-registration and on site registration for our event team was exponentially improved from our former in house web site platform.

Cons

Fairly steep learning curve to get started. A few administrator tools need more development.

Golfsquid is a tremendous tool

This is the second year that my organization (Holmes/Omega Scholarship Foundation) has used the App. They have improved it over last year so to me that says they are not resting on laurels and their customer service is top shelf. They took my suggestions to heart in terms of improvement and made me feel like I was a contributor to making it a more user friendly and better experience. I have worked with Joe Conti and our collaboration has been productive in terms of putting together a website that reflects positively on our organization www.holmesomega.org/golf I recommend it as a great price to benefit tool from an organizational standpoint as well as tracking/ scheduling.

Pros

User interface is pretty simple and setting it up as a functional stand alone web platform is pretty simple

Cons

Because of the number of working pieces in the site it can be hard to find where this and that can be changed altered BUT customer service can usually get you there pretty quickly

Easy to use, and customer service is every time you have questions/issues. Very positive experience!

Pros

The platform is pretty intuitive, and the displays are very crisp and clear. It's not hard to find the information you're seeking. But any time I run into a problem, the answer is just an e-mail away. I cannot speak highly enough about the customer service. They are responsive and extremely helpful. Pricing is up front, charged on an annual basis and is all-inclusive. It makes budgeting very easy. I look forward to continued use of this platform, to help get me all the way through the learning curve.

Cons

There have been a couple minor hiccups on a couple of individual registrations, but most of that was attributable to either user error or a mistake on my part. And if it wasn't due to either of those reasons, customer service was right on it to correct anything... including my mistakes. So not much of a negative.

Lisa Monchunski Operation for AXS

I find Event Squid extremely easy to use and reporting has been more detailed. I use the system on a daily basis for all our event needs .

Pros

Easy use.

Cons

I dont have any issues.

Highest level of personal attention you'll ever experience by experts who know what they're doing!

Pros

First of all, the aesthetic experience for the customer (end user) is vibrant, modern, and sleek. I love that they've put strategic thought into how they built the software so that it MAKES SENSE for the person working on the back end to build the registration forms and surveys. This is a company that understands the nuances involved to highlight sponsors, speakers, and VIP's in a tasteful manner. Further, they understand the challenges that planners have in making sure they can CUSTOMIZE to best gather the RIGHT information during the registration process. The personal customer service level of this company is SO HIGH TOUCH that they welcome when a client makes a suggestion that can make the experience even better!

Great overall experience!

EXCELLENT! I highly recommend the Eventsquid platform and know that the white glove experience we received from their staff will be felt with any client they work with.

Pros

Our company offering a cloud-native solution ourselves we found the Eventsquid platform to intuitive and easy to set up and manage events of all sizes. We came with an urgent need to have something stood up and an event created and ready for registrations within a week, and their staff really delivered!!! Not only did the application get set up, but their staff ensured we had everything needed to make the event a success, followed up with us before, during, and after the event to provide assistance. What a great company!

Cons

None. After our first event, we did have some enhancement suggestions and their staff eagerly listened and provided feedback to us on their plans moving forward.

We used Eventsquid for our Startup Pitch Event

We only had very short time to launch the online registration platform after we chose Eventsquid was our preferred platform. Despite a limited time to develop our event website on Eventsquid, it went very well, thanks to very helpful support consultants at Eventsquid.

Pros

Eventsquid is a reasonably priced event management package that allowed us to organize a video conference event with multiple real venues where we had attendants for networking. The software is flexible enough to device some work arounds to come up with highly demanding requests from our end. Since this was our first time use of Eventsquid, we will be exploring ways to adopt other functions, such as QR code based check-in process, which we were not able to use this time.

Cons

Our event encompasses different time zones with multiple languages. As of right now the largest number of attendants come from Japan, but Eventsquid is unable to use information in Japanese. This needs to be improved. We also treat all of our attendants as if they are ALL speaking guests. We may have to ask Eventsquid to help us organize this special situation.

The best event registration software available for our company!

This has made registration for our events so much easier than before! It is helpful to have a website that everybody can go to for sign ups and information. We're a big fan!

Pros

Our events range in size frequently and we had a hard time determining how to successfully register them in a flexible manner. EventSquid gave us a powerful toolkit for managing event registration for events of all sizes. Furthermore, their customer service is phenomenal and they are continually releasing updates and improvements on the software! We can highly recommend them!

Cons

The cost feels a bit high. Not the most user friendly package, especially for the less computer savvy members on our team.

EventSquid is very useful and affordable.

Very good.

Pros

I am not usually very technically savvy, but I found this software to be pretty easy to learn and to maintain event sites with minimal input and professional looking. It was also within our nonprofit's budget.

Cons

Perhaps being able to customize fonts and logo sizes a bit more.

easy to use software with great customization tools

Pros

My team has been using Eventsquid for the past year and I must say that the software is very intuitive. The Eventsquid team was super helpful with training and getting us set up. We've had numerous events over the past year with different pricing models, and the software allowed us to customize each event.

Cons

It would be nice if the software integrated with Salesforce so we could keep track of what clients are attending the events.

Event Softwarw

The software helps us with our needs and was a way to get attendees sign up for the event and use less employee's time putting together the same information.

Pros

It has the future we need to change the way we gathering data from our conference. The staff was there to help us get through any item that we need.

Cons

There is a learning curve and there is always a little glitch with any software you change to.

I have been using this product since 2012 and five years later it just keeps getting better.

ease of administering everything about our event.

Pros

Although the software is capable of many different things, it is still easy to use. Scheduling the event, site layout and even dinner menu options easy to coordinate.

Cons

Took a while to learn it. But nothing critical. Because the program offers so many options, , there is a slight learning curve.