Eventsquid Reviews

4.8/5 (59 reviews)
Pros
  • The ease of use/setup and A+ customer service
  • This product has helped me and my team better allocate resources at events
  • We hold an event every year and this tool has made registrations and payment through PayPal a lot easier.
  • There are a lot of added features to this software that I appreciated while I set up a very large and important event. I appreciated the details added with event management. It is flexible and clean.
Cons
  • It can do so much....i just need to take more time to learn it
  • Limitation to some functions and room to advance in professional look/feel
  • Email reminders can become a little bit of a pain but other than that no issue.
  • I struggled with some of the payment options and that was frustrating at times. It is not clear how payments should be properly handled.
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Kai Flood

The Salon People

Reviewed 2018-09-27

Education registration is a breeze! Quick to learn functions and the support is above and beyond. We each learn from each other to improve on things to make it more customized for our personal needs.

Pros
The ease of use/setup and A+ customer service

Cons
Limitation to some functions and room to advance in professional look/feel

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Skyler Brady

Incredible!

Reviewed 2017-04-19

We've been working with Eventsquid since the early stages of their development and have now hosted 8 events using their software/website. They continue to deliver excellent service, a fully responsive website, enhanced function and customizability that is unrivaled by their competitors. Most of the time they even find, diagnose and fix any issues before we even know they exist. Their pricing is extremely competitive and their software even gives you the option to pass along related fees to participants, if you so chose. We would highly recommend exploring Eventsquid for your next event!

Ida Kroell

Innovative event registration platform

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2018-03-24

Pros
This software has some great and innovative features for any event planner. I love they have a an awesome mobile app and like the general, user-friendly, go-to, features. This business has a lot to offer and I am excited to see their next move!

Cons
One thing that’s really great about innovation is that it happens all the time for those software companies that thrive to move forward and adapt to need of the client. This company seems to be eager to do their best at all times and has a true interest in the market.

Response from EventSquid

We appreciate your review!

Allen Walters

Golfsquid and Eventsquid Reviews

Reviewed 2017-04-20

We have been using Eventsquid's Golfsquid service for two years to host our magazines annual golf tournaments. The software organizes our events efficiently and saves us considerable time. It is very easy to use and extremely flexible. We feel so good about it that we exclusively recommend it to our readers.

Likelihood to recommend: 10/10

Mike Higgins

EventSquid Did Not Dissappoint

Reviewed 2017-04-21

I've been around software for twenty years and even I was impressed with how much power and flexibility Eventsquid delivered through an intuitive interface and user flow. These guys are nimble too and that translates into great service and attentiveness.

Robert Belluomini

RC Flight Deck

Reviewed 2017-04-20

What a great product. I can manage my events with ease. I use this as a marketing tool to promote the event and as a review tool post event. I dont know how people can run their events without this outstanding tool!

Anonymous

Event registrations made easier

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-12-18

Pros

Cons
Email reminders can become a little bit of a pain but other than that no issue.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Anonymous

Helpful for event planning

Reviewed 2018-12-28

Pros
This product has helped me and my team better allocate resources at events

Cons
It can do so much....i just need to take more time to learn it

Likelihood to recommend: 10/10

Krista Huyer

Smart

Used monthly for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2019-07-19

Cons

Response from Eventsquid

Hi Krista,

I'm sorry you had confusion over payment methods. Our account team is happy to help with any issues you are seeing.

Michael